Remember me
▼ Content

JPL's Horizon System

JPL's Horizon System21-12-2021 16:11
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This system tracks a lot of objects in our solar system. My main interest in this is knowing the Moon's peak perigee over the centuries. It does seem to influence what trend atmospheric temperatures are following.
This is where for me things can easily get into astrophysics but other people might find other events in our solar system of interest.

[url] https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/horizons/[/url]
21-12-2021 16:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14395)
James___ wrote:My main interest in this is knowing the Moon's peak perigee over the centuries.

You want math, not a tracking system.

James___ wrote:It does seem to influence what trend atmospheric temperatures are following.

No, it doesn't seem that way. First, what do you believe you mean by "influence"? You could hardly be any less technical. Please say what you mean and mean what you say. Are you one of those people who believe that moon can influence people into becoming werewolves? Do you believe tarot cards are usually accurate?

James___ wrote: This is where for me things can easily get into astrophysics

Is that because that is the branch of science that covers the dynamics of astral bodies?

James___ wrote:... what trend atmospheric temperatures are following.

You definitely need math, especially the theory. There are no trends in weather because there are no trends in random events. Ergo, the earth's atmosphere is not following any trend in temperatures or in any other parameter of weather.

Really, brush up on your math and all of your questions will be answered in short order. In fact, if my current project works out, I'll be able to have a life, with Christian immigrants who are true Americans, but I didn't arrive on a boat.
Join the debate JPL's Horizon System:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System5010-01-2023 16:48
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
My New Digital Currency System Will Destroy The USD, Euro & Make World Peace014-08-2022 11:29
It Is Perfect Safe To Begin Make Some Big Changes In The World Financial System011-08-2022 07:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact