Remember me
▼ Content

Jokers Wild

Page 2 of 2<12
18-11-2017 06:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
monckton wrote: Well, size of our cocks, yes to be honest.
I've heard you can spot us a mile away.
From you.
We weren't discussing microscopy.
Since when does microscopy observe objects a mile away? But, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" needs a microscope to observe its non-operating tinyness.
Edited on 18-11-2017 06:50
18-11-2017 10:08
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Pure gold.

That was lame come on.
Speaking of low-hanging fruit, looks like someone in the Navy heard about the hole in the ozone layer, and they're on it...

18-11-2017 23:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Is that a Navy dialect or Air Force dialect? Doesn't quite have the accent of the National Guard.
Edited on 18-11-2017 23:21
19-11-2017 01:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Pure gold.

That was lame come on.
Speaking of low-hanging fruit, looks like someone in the Navy heard about the hole in the ozone layer, and they're on it...

So you are pretending to be an adult and then posting that sort of thing are you? An English schoolboy would have more maturity. I have sent an email to Lord Monckton pointing to your postings.
19-11-2017 01:38
(436)
I didn't paint it across the sky, it was all over the news today.
I think it's obscene.

Penis in the sky: US navy pilots grounded over 'obscene' stunt
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/18/penis-in-the-sky-us-navy-pilots-grounded-over-obscene-drawing

Oh I don't think he'll enjoy my links.
He claims there is no such thing as global warming.
19-11-2017 01:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
I think it's obscene.

Penis in the sky: US navy pilots grounded over 'obscene' stunt
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/18/penis-in-the-sky-us-navy-pilots-grounded-over-obscene-drawing

Oh I don't think he'll enjoy my links.
He claims there is no such thing as global warming.

Then you won't mind being contacted by his lawyers. Great Britain doesn't have laws that protect people from character assassination as you've done.
19-11-2017 01:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
monckton wrote:
I think it's obscene.
I thought it was a phenomenal display of flying. Figures you'd be offended. What...trying to go your entire life without seeing one?
19-11-2017 02:16
(436)
Wake wrote:
Then you won't mind being contacted by his lawyers. Great Britain doesn't have laws that protect people from character assassination as you've done.

Could you clarify?
Other than comment on some news articles I found, I think I've left his character speak for itself and I've reminded you, several times, that I, am not he.
19-11-2017 02:20
(436)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I thought it was a phenomenal display of flying. Figures you'd be offended. What...trying to go your entire life without seeing one?

You wouldn't get away with that in China.
They run a tight ship, someone has to.
19-11-2017 02:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
monckton wrote:
I think it's obscene.

Three gold stars.
19-11-2017 02:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

You wouldn't get away with that in China.
They run a tight ship, someone has to.

What do you know about China? I would say only what you hear in the local pub but plainly you aren't old enough to drink anything but hot chocolate.
19-11-2017 11:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]monckton wrote:You wouldn't get away with that in China.
Yeah, communist chinese (always small letters) only got away with murdering, torturing, & starving to death 100 million of their BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES to stamp the sledge hammer of communism on China. Yes, the savagery was so bad, the slaughters are remembered by survivors as great victories necessary for their communist chinese (always small letters) blossoms & remembered.... fondly.
Edited on 19-11-2017 11:35
19-11-2017 12:13
(436)
Well, the europeans had to kill a few people in america to make a bit of room as well.
So there is that.

We don't dwell on the past.
19-11-2017 18:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Well, the europeans had to kill a few people in america to make a bit of room as well.
So there is that.

We don't dwell on the past.

Only people like litebrain. The Redcoats discovered that it wasn't nice to mess with Americans.
19-11-2017 18:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sicks silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
monckton wrote: europeans had to kill a few people in america...We don't dwell on the past.
Only people like litebrain. The Redcoats...
monckton sides with "old sicks silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" comparing warfare to outright genocidal gov't ravenings (gov't weapons against weaponless citizens). Rummel's life time of governmental massacres including genocidal studies coined the term democide (gov't murders, tortures & starvings to death).
Of course, "old sicks silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" would never admit its lustful inhumanity. But monckton, on the side of "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" must now see its errors to rewrite history..... & forget the past.
Edited on 19-11-2017 19:01
19-11-2017 19:27
(436)
litesong wrote:
"old sicks silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
monckton wrote: europeans had to kill a few people in america...We don't dwell on the past.
monckton sides with "old sicks silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" comparing warfare to outright genocidal gov't ravenings (gov't weapons against weaponless citizens). Rummel's life time of governmental massacres including genocidal studies coined the term democide (gov't murders, tortures & starvings to death).
Of course, "old sicks silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" would never admit its lustful inhumanity. But monckton, on the side of "many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" must now see its errors to rewrite history..... & forget the past.

I think it's safe to agree with you, as nobody quite knows what has been agreed.
Just don't turn up outside the house in a car full of cash boxes with hostages.
Edited on 19-11-2017 19:28
20-11-2017 00:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
monckton wrote:... nobody quite knows what has been agreed.
Its been agreed that mao (worshiped by communist chinese (always small letters) & under-the-gun Chinese Citizens) was a ravening despot who found many ways to murder, torture, & starve its people. Possibly the worst of mao democidal actions, was to confiscate the crops of "not in line" districts, sell those crops to other countries for "balance-of-payments" excuses, & allow as many as 36-45-60 million Chinese Citizens to starve to death in those districts.
20-11-2017 01:43
(436)
Well yes but, we don't really care about things like that.
And with the Chinese up and coming, maybe'll they take a leaf out of Hollywood's book and clean it all up in the movies.
20-11-2017 04:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
monckton wrote:... Chinese....clean it all up in the movies.
communist chinese(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved to death so many Chinese Citizens, the remainder are in love with whatever communist chinese state they must be in love with. chinese communist (always small letters) democidal 100 million gov't murders, tortures & deaths by starvation are glorious, rapturous, epic blindings to the chinese communist motherland & revered by the Present Darkness.... in movies or without.
RE: Like something out of Jabberwocky07-04-2022 17:10
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
litesong wrote on 19-11-2017 at 18:58:

I was skimming through some oldies but goodies when I came across this.

Girl, and I thought I talked a lot of shit.

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Jokers Wild:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Wild video shows NYC bodega worker stabbing looser to death309-07-2022 13:42
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact