Remember me
▼ Content

I've Updated My Website

I've Updated My Website05-11-2022 02:39
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Am not sure if I am allowed to discuss climate science in here because we do not know if intelligence designed life or if life created logic. It is more focused now and I've even shown an unusual aspect of PSCs (polar stratospheric clouds).
In both the Arctic and in Antarctica, in the respective hemisphere PSCs will start forming about 1 month before that respective equinox. If someone looks at the Earth's orbit around the Sun, nothing stands out unless you notice the 2 equinoxes.
http://climate-cycling.com/
05-11-2022 02:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Life created logic, in hopes of making sense, understanding, of all that God created. Which greatly exceeds the capacity of humans to comprehend...
05-11-2022 07:08
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Life created logic, in hopes of making sense, understanding, of all that God created. Which greatly exceeds the capacity of humans to comprehend...

Kind of why we have ITN and IBDM. Yet nothing can answer the question Why?
And yet we don't need to understand everything. Why most religious people don't enjoy life. They need a deeper meaning other than they have their own life to live.
Edited on 05-11-2022 07:13
05-11-2022 18:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

And yet we don't need to understand everything. Why most religious people don't enjoy life. They need a deeper meaning other than they have their own life to live.

Religious people enjoy life, probably a lot more than you, since they don't try to understand every little detail, then try and change/fix everything. Not everything needs to be 'fixed', because end up screwing up something else, and need to 'fix' what you screwed up. Just trust in God to handle the little stuff, that we shouldn't be trying to 'fix'. Ever ponder how many times Jesus 2.0 never arrived, because of abortion clinics...
07-11-2022 03:31
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Religious people enjoy life, probably a lot more than you, since they don't try to understand every little detail, then try and change/fix everything. Not everything needs to be 'fixed', because end up screwing up something else, and need to 'fix' what you screwed up. Just trust in God to handle the little stuff, that we shouldn't be trying to 'fix'. Ever ponder how many times Jesus 2.0 never arrived, because of abortion clinics...

And my Father bred rabbits in Norway during WW II because they had value.
He did that before the war but food and fur is what it is. This kind of gets into different cultures.
An example is that Native Americans don't like British people because they refuse to return Pocahontas remains to her people. It's not like she was Sacajawea who was Shoshone and not Powhatan.
07-11-2022 03:57
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

And my Father bred rabbits in Norway during WW II because they had value.
He did that before the war but food and fur is what it is. This kind of gets into different cultures.
An example is that Native Americans don't like British people because they refuse to return Pocahontas remains to her people. It's not like she was Sacajawea who was Shoshone and not Powhatan.

Squirrel!!!!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
07-11-2022 18:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Life created logic,
Yet nothing can answer the question of why we don't need to understand most religious people who have a life.
Ever ponder how many times Jesus 2.0 never arrived, because of abortion clinics...
And my Father bred rabbits in Norway during WW II because Native Americans don't like British people because Sacajawea was Shoshone and not Powhatan.

Squirrel!!!!

Square L !

09-11-2022 04:39
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Life created logic,
Yet nothing can answer the question of why we don't need to understand most religious people who have a life.
Ever ponder how many times Jesus 2.0 never arrived, because of abortion clinics...
And my Father bred rabbits in Norway during WW II because Native Americans don't like British people because Sacajawea was Shoshone and not Powhatan.

Squirrel!!!!

Square L !

You Beotch!!

p.s.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQFPk8n97wk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTlSjRMx5Ic
Edited on 09-11-2022 04:46

Join the debate I've Updated My Website:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
This Website Needs an Edit Function720-02-2024 03:50
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
Breaking news, updated retard test released, so can you drool with the best of them?2512-12-2022 23:59
Go Fund Me pitch for troll-infested website vermin eradication program manual6022-04-2022 16:56
Ecohypocrisy website - Your help is requested in expanding it029-05-2018 02:39
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact