Remember me
▼ Content

I've Found The Solution SRS

I've Found The Solution SRS22-01-2020 13:36
CantStumpTheTrump
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
I have a definite solution for climate change, its easy, proven and in fact everyone can do it and contribute to the decrease the emissions produced by us humans.
The solution may not be all that popular, but it is doable, and the solution is....

KILL YOURSELF!!

That's right end it today. Because every day that you are alive you are contributing either directly or indirectly to our climate issue by creating emissions.
They come from the production of your clothes, the electricity required to charge your phone, the components and ingredients needed to even make your phone, notwithstanding it was made overseas, then shipped to your door or local phone store, which uses electricity, which also creates emissions.

The very fact that you stand here today preaching to me about climate change is self-centeredness at the highest level.
You say we need to do something about it!! WE hey, I'm not killing myself **** the world.
You say we should be making effort like only use what you need, use E10 fuel, E10 fuel puts out more emissions per litre than premium. So instead of being a broke poor leftist cunt (which most leftists are) hand over another $20-$40 every time you fill up you bum.

But what about the greedy billionaires and millionaires that are raping the planet along with big global companies, why doesn't ScoMo or Trump do something??
Because they don't have the power to!! Plain and simple. They along with the billionaires, millionaires, global CEO's or any other (insert oppressor here) does not have the power in a democratic society like the one we live in, to tell you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, they have no rights to your liberties. We have laws, but that's is in place to protect your liberties.

And if they could, would you really want to hand over that power, because if they did have the power I don't think the drastic actions required to combat climate change would be very popular.

No more cars on the road, **** you cunty walk to work, no more busses or trains (emissions folks), no more push bikes because everyone would need one and the emissions from such a mass production exercise would be huge and because **** you walk to work fatty. Anyway, how are you going to order it, it's made in China likely purchased on an internet site!! Internet, pfft that's ancient history.
No more supermarkets, you eat what you kill. Besides, how are the supermarkets going to be stocked with your favourite gluten free choky bar or Greek yoghurt when there are no trucks or planes to deliver them??

No more shoes (you don't need ten pairs, or even one) go barefoot it's how they were designed.
No more electricity or running water, go find a pond (or wait for the next rain stinky).

In fact, just sit there and do nothing, any exercise or physical effort will in turn spark the need from your body to find more calories to burn than necessary therefore leading to more emissions being created.

So, as you can see there is only one definite solution, do it for the planet, do it for the future generation that you are so considerate to even give a **** about you model human being you.
But how?? just grab a sharp object and hack away until you can't hack anymore, you only live once might as well die now!

Call me a flat earth thinker all you like, my reasoning is sound, only real thinkers would understand.

Or............. GW is propaganda for the weak minded, think about what the agenda might be
22-01-2020 17:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I particularly get a kick out of the people who suggest that there is an overpopulation problem, yet they do not volunteer themselves as a "solution" to that problem.
22-01-2020 19:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
CantStumpTheTrump wrote:
I have a definite solution for climate change, its easy, proven and in fact everyone can do it and contribute to the decrease the emissions produced by us humans.
The solution may not be all that popular, but it is doable, and the solution is....

KILL YOURSELF!!

That's right end it today. Because every day that you are alive you are contributing either directly or indirectly to our climate issue by creating emissions.
They come from the production of your clothes, the electricity required to charge your phone, the components and ingredients needed to even make your phone, notwithstanding it was made overseas, then shipped to your door or local phone store, which uses electricity, which also creates emissions.

The very fact that you stand here today preaching to me about climate change is self-centeredness at the highest level.
You say we need to do something about it!! WE hey, I'm not killing myself **** the world.
You say we should be making effort like only use what you need, use E10 fuel, E10 fuel puts out more emissions per litre than premium. So instead of being a broke poor leftist cunt (which most leftists are) hand over another $20-$40 every time you fill up you bum.

But what about the greedy billionaires and millionaires that are raping the planet along with big global companies, why doesn't ScoMo or Trump do something??
Because they don't have the power to!! Plain and simple. They along with the billionaires, millionaires, global CEO's or any other (insert oppressor here) does not have the power in a democratic society like the one we live in, to tell you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, they have no rights to your liberties. We have laws, but that's is in place to protect your liberties.

And if they could, would you really want to hand over that power, because if they did have the power I don't think the drastic actions required to combat climate change would be very popular.

No more cars on the road, **** you cunty walk to work, no more busses or trains (emissions folks), no more push bikes because everyone would need one and the emissions from such a mass production exercise would be huge and because **** you walk to work fatty. Anyway, how are you going to order it, it's made in China likely purchased on an internet site!! Internet, pfft that's ancient history.
No more supermarkets, you eat what you kill. Besides, how are the supermarkets going to be stocked with your favourite gluten free choky bar or Greek yoghurt when there are no trucks or planes to deliver them??

No more shoes (you don't need ten pairs, or even one) go barefoot it's how they were designed.
No more electricity or running water, go find a pond (or wait for the next rain stinky).

In fact, just sit there and do nothing, any exercise or physical effort will in turn spark the need from your body to find more calories to burn than necessary therefore leading to more emissions being created.

So, as you can see there is only one definite solution, do it for the planet, do it for the future generation that you are so considerate to even give a **** about you model human being you.
But how?? just grab a sharp object and hack away until you can't hack anymore, you only live once might as well die now!

Call me a flat earth thinker all you like, my reasoning is sound, only real thinkers would understand.

Or............. GW is propaganda for the weak minded, think about what the agenda might be

You first.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-01-2020 22:49
CantStumpTheTrump
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
WE hey, I'm not killing myself **** the world.
22-01-2020 22:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
CantStumpTheTrump wrote:
WE hey, I'm not killing myself **** the world.

No? **** you.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-01-2020 22:51
CantStumpTheTrump
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
No? **** you
22-01-2020 23:37
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
CantStumpTheTrump wrote:
No? **** you

Hello Parrot.

You do know that there are multiple parrot hunters on this forum, right? And it's open season for parrot...

Edited on 22-01-2020 23:39

Join the debate I've Found The Solution SRS:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
Was the cocaine found in the White House actually anthrax spores? Because if so, this was a206-07-2023 17:49
LOL the unsecret service claims that they found cocaine in the White House and called the fire dept004-07-2023 20:42
Californicators attempt ocean climate solution121-04-2023 18:18
USA Nuclear codes found in Bidens garage as yet more documents found324-01-2023 16:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact