Remember me
▼ Content

It´s all about paradigms

It´s all about paradigms28-12-2019 19:37
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Three years ago I was invited by a university to give a conference on climate change, in a school where there was a specialty of environmental engineers

I faced an audience of 150 young people aged 19 to 21, who for the first time heard that not everyone thought that anthropogenic global warming was a fact.

The students look was puzzled.

During the conference I realized the difficulty of breaking a paradigm. Only one student approached me at the end to clarify details about my position, and a teacher asked me where I got such strange opinions.

Climate alarmism managed to impose a paradigm, and a good part of the people on the street are convinced of that, including politicians who generate climate policies.

We are living the serious risk that this absurd paradigm of manmade climate change complicates everyone's life.

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
28-12-2019 20:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Third world guy wrote:We are living the serious risk that this absurd paradigm of manmade climate change complicates everyone's life.

Especially when there is no such thing as a global climate.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-12-2019 20:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21586)
Third world guy wrote:
Three years ago I was invited by a university to give a conference on climate change, in a school where there was a specialty of environmental engineers

Define 'climate change'. How do you give a conference on a single buzzword? Preach religious scripture?
Third world guy wrote:
I faced an audience of 150 young people aged 19 to 21, who for the first time heard that not everyone thought that anthropogenic global warming was a fact.

Define 'global warming'. It is not a fact. Learn what 'fact' means. A fact is not a Universal Truth or a proof.
Third world guy wrote:
The students look was puzzled.

During the conference I realized the difficulty of breaking a paradigm. Only one student approached me at the end to clarify details about my position, and a teacher asked me where I got such strange opinions.

Good question. Where DID you get your strange opinions?
Third world guy wrote:
Climate alarmism managed to impose a paradigm, and a good part of the people on the street are convinced of that, including politicians who generate climate policies.

No government can control a climate. There is nothing to control. No government can control the weather either.
Third world guy wrote:
We are living the serious risk that this absurd paradigm of manmade climate change complicates everyone's life.

Define 'climate change'. How does it complicate anything?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-12-2019 23:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Third world guy wrote:We are living the serious risk that this absurd paradigm of manmade climate change complicates everyone's life.

Ah but let's be thorough. IBD/ITN don't believe Denver has a Climate either:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
He's absolutely correct....

Third world guy wrote:
Climate alarmism managed to impose a paradigm, ...
I think the biggest trick in this is successfully confusing "It Exists" with "It Exists and is therefore a crisis". This same slight of hand is used with terrorism, was used with communism by McCarthy and Heresy in the Inquisition.

The greatest ally to this movement is a wacko opposition. If you are bated into falsely claiming something doesn't exist, when it does, you lose. When the real argument to make is that it's not a crisis.

It would be like someone standing up to McCarthy and saying he should be stopped because there are no communists screen writers in Hollywood. Someone would only have to produce a single communist writer to win, and end, the debate.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
29-12-2019 00:06
(14389)
tmiddles wrote: Ah but let's be thorough.

I think you misspelled "Ah, but let's be dishonest." Are you going to assign to me a truly bogus position which will be the entire basis of your post?

tmiddles wrote: IBD/ITN don't believe Denver has a Climate either:

Too funny.

tmiddles wrote: I think the biggest trick in this is successfully confusing "It Exists" with "It Exists and is therefore a crisis".

Nope. The bigget trick in all this is the "it exists." Your objective as a religious preacher is to get people to believe Global Warming is real and active in our lives. You HATE atheists like me who don't accept the "it exists."

tmiddles wrote: When the real argument to make is that it's not a crisis.

From The MANUAL:

Skeptic: noun
A member of the heretical sect of the Church of Global Warming called "Skeptics." A skeptic believes everything that other warmizombies and Climate-lemmings believe EXCEPT FOR the tenet of the inevitable Climate catastrophe. Skeptics have full faith that Climate will triumph in the end and they tend to not embrace the firebrand Marxist calls to tax everything that exists in this physical reality. They also do not believe that humanity is bringing Climate to her demise. This puts skeptics at odds with warmizombies and Climate-lemmings, normally in the area of public policy and law.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-12-2019 07:57
(21586)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Ah but let's be thorough. IBD/ITN don't believe Denver has a Climate either:

Denver has many climates.
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
He's absolutely correct....[/quote][/url][/quote]
No one can now the temperature of Denver.
tmiddles wrote:
Third world guy wrote:
Climate alarmism managed to impose a paradigm, ...
I think the biggest trick in this is successfully confusing "It Exists" with "It Exists and is therefore a crisis". This same slight of hand is used with terrorism, was used with communism by McCarthy and Heresy in the Inquisition.

Define 'climate change'.
tmiddles wrote:
The greatest ally to this movement is a wacko opposition. If you are bated into falsely claiming something doesn't exist, when it does, you lose. When the real argument to make is that it's not a crisis.

Define 'climate change'.
tmiddles wrote:
It would be like someone standing up to McCarthy and saying he should be stopped because there are no communists screen writers in Hollywood. Someone would only have to produce a single communist writer to win, and end, the debate.

Define 'climate change'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-12-2019 14:23
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Define
ITN can't even define temperature!

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
29-12-2019 15:13
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define

He can't define define.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
29-12-2019 15:26
(3979)
spot wrote:
He can't define define.

You know what spot? I bet I know his answer to that.

It cannot be known.

Wow

so easy
29-12-2019 15:31
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
tmiddles wrote:
spot wrote:
He can't define define.

It cannot be known.

Wow

so easy

Circular argument.

Illogical phallusy

Your right it is easy.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
29-12-2019 21:24
(21586)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define

Already have. RQAA. RDCF.

The Parrot Killer

29-12-2019 21:25
(21586)
tmiddles wrote:
spot wrote:
He can't define define.

It cannot be known.

Wow

so easy

YALIFNAP

The Parrot Killer

29-12-2019 21:25
(21586)
spot wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
spot wrote:
He can't define define.

It cannot be known.

Wow

so easy

Circular argument.

Illogical phallusy

Your right it is easy.

YALIFNAP

The Parrot Killer

30-12-2019 20:59
(14389)
spot wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
spot wrote:
He can't define define.

It cannot be known.

Wow

so easy

Circular argument.

Illogical phallusy

Your right it is easy.

Thank you. It's people like you who drove Trump's election and who will drive his reelection.

Keep on doing what you do.

30-12-2019 21:29
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
spot wrote:
He can't define define.

It cannot be known.

Wow

so easy

Circular argument.

Illogical phallusy

Your right it is easy.

Thank you. It's people like you who drove Trump's election and who will drive his reelection.

Trump love's the poorly educated...
30-12-2019 23:22
(21586)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
spot wrote:
He can't define define.

It cannot be known.

Wow

so easy

Circular argument.

Illogical phallusy

Your right it is easy.

Trump love's the poorly educated...

Bigotry. YALIFNAP

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate It´s all about paradigms:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact