Remember me
▼ Content

IT'S A TRAP!!

IT'S A TRAP!!18-06-2021 19:05
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I just read a Conservative Treehouse article about the misguided demand from various right-wingers for a congressional investigation into the FBI's involvement on January 6th and how this demand ties into the (failed, for the time being) legislation to create a January 6th Commission...

In short, this article reasons that an investigation into FBI involvement DONE VIA CONGRESS would do absolutely zero good because the congressional intelligence committees themselves are "in on it" (IOW, they are active participants and are not going to be willingly incriminating themselves anytime soon).

This article also has a good take on how such an approach is only ultimately setting up Republicans (Team MAGA in particular) for failure. If Republicans keep begging for this congressional investigation on FBI involvement on January 6th, it will only be a matter of time before Pelosi and Schumer counter back with "well, why didn't you support the January 6th Commission?"

Republicans will then get attacked for that, and then that horrendous legislation will get re-introduced and will pass, and at that point the Demonkkkrats will have the perfect ammunition for the 2022 election cycle (and this isn't even getting into the election integrity issues that likely won't be resolved by that time). At that point, the commission will be weaponized to target Team MAGA (Trump voters) in particular and to continuously hammer the "domestic violent extremists" narrative (via their big media mouthpieces) all the way up to and throughout the 2022 election cycle.

Republicans love to make these mistakes, and I fully expect them to fall right into this trap...

18-06-2021 22:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)

gfm7175 wrote:Republicans love to make these mistakes, and I fully expect them to fall right into this trap...

The Republicans fell into a much bigger trap in 2020, i.e. the money trap. They allowed Big Tech to buy them "just to remove Trump" and now Republicans just won't be winning elections. We are already a one-party Federal government. The list of States that are swinging from Republican-controlled to Democrat-controlled continues to grow while no States of which I am aware are changing from Democrat control to Republican control.

Big Tech has become our tyrannical government and they own all the other governments, i.e. Federal, State and Local. They don't need any majority of any votes of We the People. They own the governments and they determine who gets elected ... sorry ... I mean "appointed" to elected positions.

Pretty grim, eh? We the People can otherwise unanimously elect Trump but if Big Tech wants to appoint Biden to the Presidency then Biden gets the job. Republican-majority Georgia can vote overwhelmingly for Republican Senator candidates but if Big Tech wants Democrat Senators representing the Republican State then the Democrat Senator candidates are appointed.

We have an oligarchy and its name is Big Tech ... and We the People have made ourselves completely dependent upon them for our daily lives and have ceded all control of communication to them.

19-06-2021 00:11
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Republicans love to make these mistakes, and I fully expect them to fall right into this trap...

The Republicans fell into a much bigger trap in 2020, i.e. the money trap.

Indeed.

It's almost as if a significant number of "Republicans" are RINOs. It's almost as if we are being run by a one party system. It's almost as if the federal government has become entirely compromised to the point where there are no longer any actual "checks and balances" within it. It's almost as if the Intelligence Community, in cahoots with Big Tech, has assumed full control over the federal government (and is moving towards assuming full control over what used to be the USA).

My point here though is that Republicans continue to further harm themselves by opting to continuously punt the ball away any chance they get rather than opting to run even a single successful offensive play... There are some good things going on currently (such as the Maricopa County audit and Florida's "take action" governor/legislature duo, to name a couple), but this sort of thing needs to be MUCH more widespread in order to make any sort of significant difference, or else those small "outliers" can and will be easily targeted and squashed.

19-06-2021 01:00
(3314)
In Wisconsin, our once solidly Republican controlled State-level government is slowly eroding away to the Demonkkkrats.

** Our Republican governor was stolen away from us in 2018 via election fraud, and I fear that the same thing will happen again next year (2022).

** It is my suspicion that our last two state supreme court elections were stolen away from us (we now hold a 3.5 - 3 "majority"... I say 3.5 because our 4th R is a bit flaky and sometimes sides with the D's) ... I suspect that our state supreme court will be overtaken by D's in the next "election" (2023).

** Our legislature is very solidly R, partly assisted by cleverly drawn district lines, but those lines are up to be redrawn and idk how that's going to play out (due to Evers being governor instead of Walker)... This will likely be our last bastion of defense at the State level (assuming that the 2022 governor and 2023 supreme court "elections" don't go our way)

Unfortunately, our Republican controlled legislature doesn't seem anywhere near concerned enough about the KNOWN election fraud issues that have taken place in our State over the last several years. Supposedly our "nonpartisan" elections commission is "looking into it", but they are compromised and are "in on it". We need to be doing with Dane County what the Arizona Senate is currently doing with Maricopa County.
19-06-2021 02:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
In Wisconsin, our once solidly Republican controlled State-level government is slowly eroding away to the Demonkkkrats.

** Our Republican governor was stolen away from us in 2018 via election fraud, and I fear that the same thing will happen again next year (2022).

** It is my suspicion that our last two state supreme court elections were stolen away from us (we now hold a 3.5 - 3 "majority"... I say 3.5 because our 4th R is a bit flaky and sometimes sides with the D's) ... I suspect that our state supreme court will be overtaken by D's in the next "election" (2023).

** Our legislature is very solidly R, partly assisted by cleverly drawn district lines, but those lines are up to be redrawn and idk how that's going to play out (due to Evers being governor instead of Walker)... This will likely be our last bastion of defense at the State level (assuming that the 2022 governor and 2023 supreme court "elections" don't go our way)

Unfortunately, our Republican controlled legislature doesn't seem anywhere near concerned enough about the KNOWN election fraud issues that have taken place in our State over the last several years. Supposedly our "nonpartisan" elections commission is "looking into it", but they are compromised and are "in on it". We need to be doing with Dane County what the Arizona Senate is currently doing with Maricopa County.

I'm playing the Devil" here. Outside of saying "fascism", you are right. You go!!!

Join the debate IT'S A TRAP!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
You Are Living In A Trap Endless Matrix Worlds: Dejavu, Lucid Dream, Time Travel, Novels, Movies309-08-2020 04:34
Why would an atmosphere made of O2 not trap heat?1511-01-2019 19:25
the atmosphere is has enough density to trap heat by conduction7910-02-2017 02:26
Why would the atmosphere not trap heat when ocean traps heat?1316-09-2016 21:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact