Remember me
▼ Content

Isoroku Yamamoto, was educated at Harvard U, by dumb fuc-n liberals

Isoroku Yamamoto, was educated at Harvard U, by dumb fuc-n liberals07-03-2023 00:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Said just because I felt like it, and, well because retards get their panties in a bunch when they hear the truth about retarded liberals.

So is it weenie roast day yet?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-03-2023 00:22
Join the debate Isoroku Yamamoto, was educated at Harvard U, by dumb fuc-n liberals:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
Speaking of morgues, Harvard is now majoring in selling human body parts015-06-2023 03:18
Dumb Mexican woman (redundant) falls in love online and travels to Peru to have her organs cut out by026-11-2022 05:31
What Is Quantum Entanglement? A Physicist Explains QE for really dumb people2428-10-2022 19:48
Retired Supreme court justice Stephen Breyer going back to work at Harvard519-07-2022 22:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact