Remember me
▼ Content

Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?

Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?12-03-2020 22:13
allecnarf
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
The North Magnetic Pole moves over time (see attached). At the present time it is drifting towards Siberia. Ironically, this drifting out of Canadian waters seems to coincide with the Western Arctic warming. Is there a connection, because nothing else seems to explain this phenomenon? Is the pole shift causing a dramatic change to Northern weather patterns?

J.A. Coutts
Attached image:

12-03-2020 22:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
allecnarf wrote:
The North Magnetic Pole moves over time (see attached). At the present time it is drifting towards Siberia. Ironically, this drifting out of Canadian waters seems to coincide with the Western Arctic warming. Is there a connection, because nothing else seems to explain this phenomenon? Is the pole shift causing a dramatic change to Northern weather patterns?

J.A. Coutts

Well, it's natural for the poles to want to contribute to Global Warming by acting like big planetary microwave ovens. The trouble is that when they are in water/ocean (i.e. the North Pole) they are relegated to acting like deep friers.

So yes, there will be huge changes, and we're all going to die, when Global Warming succeeds in shifting the North Pole into Siberia ... "runaway greenhouse effect" anyone? Instead of Russian winters they'll be known for their Russian summers. Imagery of freezing gulags will give way to images of summer resorts.

... or maybe I'm mistaken.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-03-2020 09:20
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
That answer was weak IBM I hold you to a higher standard than that.I have become aware of the pole moving and am wondering if anyone disputes it.Allegedly it is being measured in Greenland with a concrete ball somehow.
16-03-2020 14:36
(14366)
duncan61 wrote: That answer was weak IBM I hold you to a higher standard than that.

Did you get thrown off because I omitted a smiley?

duncan61 wrote: I have become aware of the pole moving and am wondering if anyone disputes it.

I tried to haul it into court and have it explain itself and its actions but it apparently moves more slowly than Congress supporting Trump.

duncan61 wrote: Allegedly it is being measured in Greenland with a concrete ball somehow.

The concrete ball is marking the line of the Arctic Circle. It is a stunt to get gullible people to believe that Global Warming is slowly erasing the Arctic.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-03-2020 18:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
allecnarf wrote:

J.A. Coutts

Did you forget the volcanoes under the North pole?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-03-2020 02:55
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
So do the magnetic poles migrate.I see no reason they dont we do tilt on our axis and it has nothing to do with CO2 or this AGW crap.
17-03-2020 03:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
allecnarf wrote:

J.A. Coutts

Are you talking about the Chukchi Sea? It didn't freeze over during the last ice age. Today it could be warm ocean currents moving through the Bering Strait.
17-03-2020 03:41
(14366)
duncan61 wrote:
So do the magnetic poles migrate.I see no reason they dont we do tilt on our axis and it has nothing to do with CO2 or this AGW crap.

Yes, they move. The core is molten and shifts/rotates.

17-03-2020 03:59
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I am going to look it up.I am sure the concrete ball is to do with the Arctic circle moving and not a warmazombie plot

Join the debate Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Thoughts on climate and the government movement.2327-01-2024 02:22
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
The Public Cure Revelation For The Corona Virus NCOV Must Related To Climate Change209-08-2020 04:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact