Remember me
▼ Content

Is the sun toxic?

Page 7 of 8<<<5678>
15-10-2022 19:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Swan wrote:What is your disability? I mean other than being a moron?

James__ was involved in a mishap at sea that reversed his polarization within the magnetosphere, forcing him to wear a Van Allen belt whenever the ozone becomes depleted.

Just be thankful that didn't happen to you.
15-10-2022 20:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:

James__ was involved in a mishap at sea that reversed his polarization within the magnetosphere, forcing him to wear a Van Allen belt whenever the ozone becomes depleted.

I don't think I am familiar with this type of ailment. Can we get a visual please?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
15-10-2022 21:54
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Dude the NY Times is a cartoon. Why waste your time reading it, and since you are you proved that you are a liberal turd

I live in Kentucky and I remember McConnell's 2014 campaign. And ignore my son. I never had any kids. If I did they'd know what a turd is and I didn't see your picture so he's obviously talking about someone else.

And ignore my son. I never had any kids.

LOL you are really weird, even for a weird liberal NY Times cartoon reader

MAGA people kept me as a disabled Veteran from having a life in the U.S. Christians are silently MAGA because the church teaches them how to discriminate.

What is your disability? I mean other than being a moron?

Just look at it this way Swan, if I move out of the U.S. it's because I'm a moron.
And you'll know who I am.
15-10-2022 23:14
(14407)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I don't think I am familiar with this type of ailment. Can we get a visual please?

You have me at a disadvantage on this one. I'm trying to visualize ozone depletion and polarization reversal. I can visualize a Van Allen belt, but not a natural grain leather Van Allen belt. Also, where would the magnetosphere be centered at sea?

You raise some very good questions. All are very worthy of an answer.
15-10-2022 23:33
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Maybe you should've stayed in school?
16-10-2022 01:39
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I can't believe this thread has gone 8 pages, over crappy cell phone images... Cell phone cameras are made for selfies, and mostly rely on software to produce acceptable results. The camera optics is barely acceptable for the intended application. Earth surrounded by glass, based on crappy cell phone images, software enhanced. The lens on the camera is glass, and produces the artifacts. That, and the firmware trying to make sense, of something non-selfie.

The double sun image in my signature is not a reflection in the camera lens.

The glass around the Earth is the real reason for climate change alarmism.

Everything happens for a reason.

16-10-2022 04:04
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Spongy Iris wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I can't believe this thread has gone 8 pages, over crappy cell phone images... Cell phone cameras are made for selfies, and mostly rely on software to produce acceptable results. The camera optics is barely acceptable for the intended application. Earth surrounded by glass, based on crappy cell phone images, software enhanced. The lens on the camera is glass, and produces the artifacts. That, and the firmware trying to make sense, of something non-selfie.

The double sun image in my signature is not a reflection in the camera lens.

You might find this interesting.
https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=85640.new;topicseen#new
16-10-2022 04:43
(14407)
Spongy Iris wrote:The double sun image in my signature is not a reflection in the camera lens.

Spongy Iris, I have a clarification question for you.

Please watch THIS VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1nCqRnMyYE

At what point does it transition from real to fake?

This particular space shuttle launch was, as all of them were, watched by large crowds of people. The launch was filmed, as all of them were. Every space shuttle launch involved the fuel tanks being jettisoned at 28 miles altitude (@ 3:08 into the video). Of course the space shuttle continues climbing with no glass visible overhead.

The video then shows footage from orbit ~240 miles up.

Now in THIS OTHER VIDEO the space shuttle crew captures video of the main tank free-falling to earth. The video is taken from an altitude in excess of 70 miles up. At about the 0:10 second mark, we get an amazing view out over the horizon.

There's no glass. There are no copper needles. Feel free to pause the video at that point.
Edited on 16-10-2022 04:46
16-10-2022 04:57
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:The double sun image in my signature is not a reflection in the camera lens.

This particular space shuttle launch was, as all of them were, watched by large crowds of people. The launch was filmed, as all of them were. Every space shuttle launch involved the fuel tanks being jettisoned at 28 miles altitude (@ 3:08 into the video). Of course the space shuttle continues climbing with no glass visible overhead.

Now in THIS OTHER VIDEO the space shuttle crew captures video of the main tank free-falling to earth. The video is taken from an altitude in excess of 70 miles up. At about the 0:10 second mark, we get an amazing view out over the horizon.

There's no glass. There are no copper needles. Feel free to pause the video at that point.

"Copper Needles" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKu6De8CZ9Q
16-10-2022 21:04
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I've been using cameras most of my life, in one form or another. I've got video security cameras all around my house. Fly drones, do time-lapse videos. Few days ago, picked up a Minolta MN67Z, which so far kinda sucks, large learning curve... 67x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom, which combined, makes 264x zoom.

Thing is no camera actually captures what we see with our eyes. Actually, we see with our brain, the eyes just provide sensory information, we try to make sense of, from past experience. When we see something new, our brain still tries make sense of it, based on what we learned before. Cameras don't have the cognitive functions of our brains. The optics are only similar in some aspects. The resulting photo or video, only a decent reproduction. You can dust and dirt on the lens, even bugs. Hardly noticeable, but they do effect how light hits the lens. The air around us, isn't pure gases either. There is always particles floating around, which have an effect on how light reaches the camera lens. Not everything recorded, is the same as what we saw with our eyes. Sometimes kind cool effects, sometimes totally crap.
16-10-2022 21:33
(1643)
James_ wrote:

You might find this interesting.
https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=85640.new;topicseen#new

Ha, nice to see this thread shared in The Naked Scientists forum.

I found this pic comparing the colors of oxygen and ozone.

I thought it was a nice looking comparison, but I don't think the oxygen and ozone particles near Earth are responsible for lighting the sky blue.

Reason being: a bright enough electric explosion on Earth can light up the air particles around it. And when that happens the air shines electric blue.

But sky blue is not the same as electric blue.

This indicates to me, the diffusion of blue light happens a ways above the part of the atmosphere where most of the air we breathe is.

When sunlight beams through the glass walls of Heaven the blue color of the oxygen in Heaven gets scattered as bright blue light over half the Earth where it is day.

Perhaps the oxygen in Heaven is not diluted with nitrogen... Color comparison pics below.

16-10-2022 21:47
(14407)
HarveyH55 wrote:Thing is no camera actually captures what we see with our eyes.

True. One problem with discussing this topic is that much illumination can be garnered from a Darwinian evolution explanation/discussion ... but that would probably prove somewhat unpopular.

Nonetheless, I'll throw in 2-cents because I'm a big fan: Lions see/perceive the world in their own way, with colors and motion facilitating hunting, among other things. We can't know how lions' brains actually visualize the things their eyes feed them. One thing we do observe, however, is that black and white stripes throw them off their game a bit at distances over 30 meters, meaning that anything with black and white stripes has a statistical advantage of surviving hungry lions on the prowl. If they have not been smelled already and are not withing 30 meters (and/or not already being pursued), hungry lions might very well just continue on their way, completely unawares, even in an open field.

Also, this is the point in the discussion where Into the Night often mentions the kinds of phenomenology you mentioned. If you know any intelligence analysts, they can tell you that phenomenology occurs over all sensory areas, not just visible. Any sensor can be fooled, especially human senses. In fact, our intelligence community is pretty good at fooling sensors.

I'm glad Spongy Iris has a belief that helps him make sense of the world, or at least affords him comfort amid the complexity and chaos, but it pains me that it requires him to deny other things as a result.

I wonder if there is any amount of "never seeing the glass" that will change his mind. Spongy Iris has been very careful to maintain the unfalsifiability of his belief. I think we can agree that he will not be saying "this view from this angle showing no glass will change my mind" or "a straight up view from this altitude showing no glass will change my mind." He knows that the moment he specifies what will falsify his belief, his belief will be falsified by some military or NASA video/imagery.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-10-2022 21:54
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

There's no way any rockets launched from Earth make it high enough to get anywhere near Heaven.

It would be very dangerous for rockets to be colliding with Heaven repeatedly, and I can't imagine those who really know what they are doing would allow such reckless endeavors.

"Once the rockets go up, who cares where they come down, that's not my department, says Werner Von Braun."

https://youtu.be/TjDEsGZLbio

16-10-2022 22:41
(14407)
Spongy Iris wrote:There's no way any rockets launched from Earth make it high enough to get anywhere near Heaven.

... except that that is what is in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoNHhTyaxJg

You stated that the glass exists at 60 miles, and this video is taken above 70 miles, and you can see the video. Also, you can see the amazing view out over the horizon at the 10-second mark roughly.

This video directly contradicts your statement. Do you have any sort of explanation beyond mere denial of what your eyes are seeing?

Spongy Iris wrote:It would be very dangerous for rockets to be colliding with Heaven repeatedly, and I can't imagine those who really know what they are doing would allow such reckless endeavors.

... unless there is no danger at all, as the above video shows.

By the way, I'm a huge Tom Lehrer fan. My children got a huge kick out of Poisoning Pigeons in the Park. I don't think Tom Lehrer ever saw any glass either.

16-10-2022 23:11
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

True. One problem with discussing this topic is that much illumination can be garnered from a Darwinian evolution explanation/discussion ... but that would probably prove somewhat unpopular.

Nonetheless, I'll throw in 2-cents because I'm a big fan: Lions see/perceive the world in their own way, with colors and motion facilitating hunting, among other things. We can't know how lions' brains actually visualize the things their eyes feed them. One thing we do observe, however, is that black and white stripes throw them off their game a bit at distances over 30 meters, meaning that anything with black and white stripes has a statistical advantage of surviving hungry lions on the prowl. If they have not been smelled already and are not withing 30 meters (and/or not already being pursued), hungry lions might very well just continue on their way, completely unawares, even in an open field.

Also, this is the point in the discussion where Into the Night often mentions the kinds of phenomenology you mentioned. If you know any intelligence analysts, they can tell you that phenomenology occurs over all sensory areas, not just visible. Any sensor can be fooled, especially human senses. In fact, our intelligence community is pretty good at fooling sensors.

I'm glad Spongy Iris has a belief that helps him make sense of the world, or at least affords him comfort amid the complexity and chaos, but it pains me that it requires him to deny other things as a result.

I wonder if there is any amount of "never seeing the glass" that will change his mind. Spongy Iris has been very careful to maintain the unfalsifiability of his belief. I think we can agree that he will not be saying "this view from this angle showing no glass will change my mind" or "a straight up view from this altitude showing no glass will change my mind." He knows that the moment he specifies what will falsify his belief, his belief will be falsified by some military or NASA video/imagery.

Wonder if our intelligence community still uses water-boarding, just more discretely...

There is always glass, the camera lens. Sometimes, there is another slab of glass, in a protective case. There are colored glass filters, that attach in front of the lens. All of these elements have the potential of adding glare, reflections, and artifacts to the image we hope to capture. I'm not a professional/expert anything. Photography is just a minor hobby, I got into as a young man. I don't know all the high-end, or state of the art stuff, I could never afford. Never read about a perfect camera, that never need to be configured for a specific 'perfect' shot. There is always some adjustments that need to be made. Even if it's just to turn around, and shoot something that was at your back. Digital cameras do a pretty good job, but not perfect, or necessarily going to get the effect you are after. The camera doesn't really know what elements in the scene you want to capture.
17-10-2022 05:18
(14407)
HarveyH55 wrote:Wonder if our intelligence community still uses water-boarding, just more discretely...

Nope. That has been eliminated.
17-10-2022 07:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:

Wonderful videos. Thanks for posting references to them!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-10-2022 08:10
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:

While this does demonstrate phenomenology to some degree, Spongy's theory does fly in the face of pretty convincing evidence, such as the launch and travel to orbit of the Space Shuttle Atlantis, so vividly filmed in IBdaMann's reference URL, as well as the entire Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs. He is also denying science, namely Kepler's laws. It also disagrees with the Bible, which describes God's kingdom to be everywhere, not just some limited place above the surface of Earth.

So what Spongy has become is a fundamentalist of his own religion, and it has nothing to do with the Bible, any space program. It also denies the existence of meteorites, GPS and other satellites, cosmic rays, and even sunlight, ozone, and sunburns. Glass blocks UVb frequencies and above. The GPS satellites are in 55 deg orbits at a nice 'low' altitude of 10900 nautical miles. Weather and communications satellites are in much higher orbit, so they can maintain a stationary position in the sky. He cannot explain why these satellites behave the way they do in orbit, since he denies Kepler's laws.

There is no changing his religion. He must deny all of these things to maintain this belief.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 17-10-2022 08:14
17-10-2022 20:34
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:There's no way any rockets launched from Earth make it high enough to get anywhere near Heaven.

... except that that is what is in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoNHhTyaxJg

You stated that the glass exists at 60 miles, and this video is taken above 70 miles, and you can see the video. Also, you can see the amazing view out over the horizon at the 10-second mark roughly.

This video directly contradicts your statement. Do you have any sort of explanation beyond mere denial of what your eyes are seeing?

Spongy Iris wrote:It would be very dangerous for rockets to be colliding with Heaven repeatedly, and I can't imagine those who really know what they are doing would allow such reckless endeavors.

By the way, I'm a huge Tom Lehrer fan. My children got a huge kick out of Poisoning Pigeons in the Park. I don't think Tom Lehrer ever saw any glass either.

NASA is not a credible source on the subject of traveling to space, nor putting satellites into orbit. Their statements about how high their rockets travel are dismissed.

17-10-2022 21:33
(14407)
Spongy Iris wrote:NASA is not a credible source on the subject of traveling to space

We are not discussing any claims made by NASA, and the organization's credibility doesn't come into play.

We are discussing a video that came into existence via a camera operating off battery power.

Where were the copper needles? Where was the glass? How did the space shuttle even reach an altitude in excess of 70 miles in order to video the main tank free-falling to earth? The space shuttle encountered no glass preventing it from climbing in excess of 70 miles, and upon looking downward to film the free-falling tank, no glass was visible below and the tank did not crash into any glass, eventually falling into the Indian ocean.

You are making the affirmative claim that there is glass encircling the globe at that altitude. You need to explain why this glass cannot be observed when it should be glaringly visible. You need to explain why this glass cannot be seen by the space shuttle it should have destroyed.
17-10-2022 21:44
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

NASA is not a credible source on the subject of traveling to space, nor putting satellites into orbit. Their statements about how high their rockets travel are dismissed.

Discard of Kepler's laws. Denial of science.
Denial of GPS. Denial of communications and weather satellites. Denial of the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo program. Denial of the Space Shuttle program. Denial of JPL and deep space satellites.

The Parrot Killer

17-10-2022 21:47
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

While this does demonstrate phenomenology to some degree, Spongy's theory does fly in the face of pretty convincing evidence, such as the launch and travel to orbit of the Space Shuttle Atlantis, so vividly filmed in IBdaMann's reference URL, as well as the entire Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs. He is also denying science, namely Kepler's laws. It also disagrees with the Bible, which describes God's kingdom to be everywhere, not just some limited place above the surface of Earth.

So what Spongy has become is a fundamentalist of his own religion, and it has nothing to do with the Bible, any space program. It also denies the existence of meteorites, GPS and other satellites, cosmic rays, and even sunlight, ozone, and sunburns. Glass blocks UVb frequencies and above. The GPS satellites are in 55 deg orbits at a nice 'low' altitude of 10900 nautical miles. Weather and communications satellites are in much higher orbit, so they can maintain a stationary position in the sky. He cannot explain why these satellites behave the way they do in orbit, since he denies Kepler's laws.

There is no changing his religion. He must deny all of these things to maintain this belief.

Reports of any rockets being launched into space are dismissed as lies.

Satellites and GPS are not denied. Only the reported means by which satellites are transported to space are denied. It is theorized satellites orbit in a tubular system outside of Heaven

The deadly intense radiation outside Heaven is blocked by Heaven's glass. When you say glass blocks UVB radiation, you are saying additional glass inside Heaven blocks UVB radiation.

My theory says the Sun, Moon, Planets, Stars, and Satellites spin around Earth.

The Bible is a book of riddles. It says the kingdom of God is at hand. A riddle about Heaven is Genesis 1:6-8.

Meteorites are not denied. They are theorized to be fired from altitudes a bit below 30 miles, inside Heaven, while meteors never penetrate the outer wall Heaven.

My theory is there are Black Walls surrounding Earth about 35000 miles up, spinning the opposite way, causing gravity, generating the friction for the Moon to gets its energy from Earth, and the Sun gets its energy from the Moon, and the stars, planets, and satellites, get their energy from the Sun.

Much of what I put forward in this post is theory.

But the glass around Earth has been proven in my signature. And this also proves rocket launches to space are false stories.

Edited on 17-10-2022 21:48
17-10-2022 23:59
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Reports of any rockets being launched into space are dismissed as lies.

Satellites and GPS are not denied. Only the reported means by which satellites are transported to space are denied. It is theorized satellites orbit in a tubular system outside of Heaven

You are denying satellites and Kepler's laws again. Satellites are at different altitudes to serve different purposes. You even deny how they got there.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The deadly intense radiation outside Heaven is blocked by Heaven's glass. When you say glass blocks UVB radiation, you are saying additional glass inside Heaven blocks UVB radiation.

Then it would not be possible to get a sunburn. Since it is possible (particular in the late morning), UVb does reach the surface of Earth.

Ozone creation happens because of UVb entering Earth's atmosphere.
Ozone destruction happens because of UVc entering Earth's atmosphere.
Spongy Iris wrote:
My theory says the Sun, Moon, Planets, Stars, and Satellites spin around Earth.

So you deny Galileo, Kepler, Tycho Brae, and Copernicus.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The Bible is a book of riddles. It says the kingdom of God is at hand. A riddle about Heaven is Genesis 1:6-8.

Not a riddle.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Meteorites are not denied. They are theorized to be fired from altitudes a bit below 30 miles, inside Heaven, while meteors never penetrate the outer wall Heaven.

Fired from what? Where is this material coming from?
Spongy Iris wrote:
My theory is there are Black Walls surrounding Earth about 35000 miles up, spinning the opposite way,

Denial of astromonic observations. The Sun, Moon, stars, and other planets move in the same general direction across the sky.
Spongy Iris wrote:
causing gravity,

Since the presence of mass causes gravity, such a sphere would REDUCE gravity on the surface of Earth, not cause it.
Spongy Iris wrote:
generating the friction for the Moon

There is no friction for the Moon.
Spongy Iris wrote:
to gets its energy from Earth,

It doesn't get the energy for it's orbit from anywhere.
Spongy Iris wrote:
and the n gets its energy from the Moon, and the stars, planets, and satellites, get their energy from the Sun.

NONE of these orbits get their energy from anywhere.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Much of what I put forward in this post is theory.

One that has been falsified...by Galileo. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:
But the glass around Earth has been proven in my signature.

Attempted proof by circular. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Spongy Iris wrote:
And this also proves rocket launches to space are false stories.

Attempted proof by void.

The Parrot Killer

19-10-2022 00:09
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

Then it would not be possible to get a sunburn. Since it is possible (particular in the late morning), UVb does reach the surface of Earth.

Since the presence of mass causes gravity, such a sphere would REDUCE gravity on the surface of Earth, not cause it.

Glass made from pure silicon dioxide would not block UVB. Heaven's glass is pure silicon dioxide, as judged by the
samples found in the Libyan desert.

Window glass blocks UVB because it combines sodium dioxide with silicon dioxide.

"Commercial glasses are primarily made of SiO2 - silicon dioxide; the band gap of Silicon Dioxide is about 8.9 eV, which means that it can absorb any light with energies at or above 8.9 eV, which corresponds to a wavelength of about 139 nm (UV has wavelengths in the 100 nm - 400 nm - according to wikipedia: Ultraviolet); so silicon dioxide could absorb the highest-energy ultraviolet light, but there's a lot of dangerous UV that it can't absorb. So viewing glass as silicon dioxide doesn't explain how glass can block UV.

The main components of most glass are silicon dioxide and sodium dioxide; it appears that combining these components yields a material with a smaller bandgap - around 4 eV range. A material with a 4 eV band gap would be able to absorb wavelengths shorter than 310 nm - which is everything but UVA light,"

Galileo and his peers showed Venus revolves around the Sun. They didn't show Earth revolves around the Sun.

The spinning Earth would push you away from Earth, but the spinning black walls would push you toward Earth. The net effect is you are stuck on Earth.

The phenomenon of Sudden Stratospheric Warming (SSW), which happens over the North Pole every winter, proves it false that ozone is generated by UV light.

When the stratosphere suddenly warms every winter over the North Pole, there is no direct UV light hitting the North Pole. But when SSW happens, at the same time, there is also a sudden increase of ozone over the North Pole.

19-10-2022 02:59
(14407)
Spongy Iris wrote:Heaven's glass is pure silicon dioxide, as judged by the

Then I would see it when I look at the moon. I should also see a double moon as you indicate in your signature, your reason for believing the earth is surrounded by glass.

I don't see the silicon dioxide glass when I look at the moon. Nobody sees any double lunar image, ever ... nor does anyone ever see a double solar image. Only cameras under certain conditions get the double image effect.

Some things you need to explain/clarify:

1. If this glass is pure silicon dioxide glass, as determined in Libya, how is the glass able to withstand the impacts of huge meteors without cracking? Our sky should be nothing but smashed windshield and clearly visible in it's entirety, preventing any view of the moon or even any clear view of the sun.

2. How is glass made of pure silicon dioxide not only transparent but completely invisible? It apparently reflects no glare at any angle and doesn't create the double sun effect in your signature for our human eyes. It is impossibly invisible.

19-10-2022 03:19
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:

Then I would see it when I look at the moon. I should also see a double moon as you indicate in your signature, your reason for believing the earth is surrounded by glass.

I don't see the silicon dioxide glass when I look at the moon. Nobody sees any double lunar image, ever ... nor does anyone ever see a double solar image. Only cameras under certain conditions get the double image effect.

1. If this glass is pure silicon dioxide glass, as determined in Libya, how is the glass able to withstand the impacts of huge meteors without cracking? Our sky should be nothing but smashed windshield and clearly visible in it's entirety, preventing any view of the moon or even any clear view of the sun.

2. How is glass made of pure silicon dioxide not only transparent but completely invisible? It apparently reflects no glare at any angle and doesn't create the double sun effect in your signature for our human eyes. It is impossibly invisible.

Look here. The glass turned the Moon yellow.

And look here. This is a double Moon. The Moon's crescent doesn't line up with the shaded part of the moon that is slightly visible. Looks like a Venn diagram.

I thought I explained to you earlier glass is very invisible. Please don't tempt me to send you another snarky video.

I have been practicing staring at the Sun for a while, at indirect angles, and I can easily make out Venn diagrams.
This proves to me Heaven is real.

Edited on 19-10-2022 03:20
19-10-2022 03:51
(1643)
Another couple points it seems I need to repeat for debating duo, are:

Meteorites don't come from outer space. They are shot at the Earth from below Heaven

And satellites aren't shot at the sky.

I don't know where these objects come from. They appear to be advanced technologies.

19-10-2022 05:35
(14407)
Spongy Iris wrote:Look here. The glass turned the Moon yellow.

The atmosphere does that, under certain conditions. If there were glass doing it then the glass would always do it, not merely once in a yellow moon.

Spongy Iris wrote:And look here. This is a double Moon.

The rebuttal was that these double images only result from photography, and only under certain conditions. You still have to explain why human eyes never see any double lunar or solar images.

Spongy Iris wrote:I thought I explained to you earlier glass is very invisible.

... but then you specified that the glass is pure silicon dioxide, which is not invisible, it is merely transparent. Humans can see pure silicon dioxide glass quite easily from its reflectivity/glare and its refraction.

Do you see the panes of silicon dioxide glass in this image? They're not invisible, are they? They are certainly transparent, yes, but everybody who is not blind can see them.

Spongy Iris wrote: Please don't tempt me to send you another snarky video.

You are welcome to send snarky videos ... provided they show this glass you are talking about, and not merely what you declare to be "evidence" of the glass. At no point have you ever presented any visualization of the glass and you have never adequately explained the lack of any visible glass where it should be visible according to your account.

Spongy Iris wrote:I have been practicing staring at the Sun for a while,

Please don't do that. Stare at other things, just not at the sun.

So you still need to explain/clarify the following unless you wish for your theory to be summarily dismissed by others:

1. If this glass is pure silicon dioxide glass, as determined from Libya, how is the glass able to withstand the impacts of huge meteors (that are outside the glass, of the type that have bombarded the moon and left impact craters over the entire surface, some of them HUGE) without cracking? Our sky should be nothing but smashed windshield and clearly visible in it's entirety, preventing any view of the moon or even any clear view of the sun.

2. How is glass that is made of pure silicon dioxide not only transparent but completely invisible? It apparently reflects no glare at all, at any angle and doesn't create the double sun effect (vis a vis your signature) for our human eyes. It is impossibly invisible.

Guess what ... I can see the glass in this image. I can see its complete shape.

19-10-2022 17:55
(5197)
Glass occurs in nature, all around the world. Some volcanic, some from lighting strikes. Probably a few other ways that nature melts sand into glass. We made glass, by testing nuclear bombs... Meteor strike could potentially create glass... Why would shattered heaven glass only be found in Libya? What ever broke the heaven glass, should exist to break it again. Did God repair the shattered glass? Is there another glass separating us from hell? Or, with Biden in charge, are we living in hell?

Remembering back to my high school drinking days... Did you know that if you throw your empty beer bottles in the bonfire, they are melted blobs the next morning...
20-10-2022 02:34
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Glass made from pure silicon dioxide would not block UVB. Heaven's glass is pure silicon dioxide, as judged by the

Window glass blocks UVB because it combines sodium dioxide with silicon dioxide.

"Commercial glasses are primarily made of SiO2 - silicon dioxide; the band gap of Silicon Dioxide is about 8.9 eV, which means that it can absorb any light with energies at or above 8.9 eV, which corresponds to a wavelength of about 139 nm (UV has wavelengths in the 100 nm - 400 nm - according to wikipedia: Ultraviolet); so silicon dioxide could absorb the highest-energy ultraviolet light, but there's a lot of dangerous UV that it can't absorb. So viewing glass as silicon dioxide doesn't explain how glass can block UV.

The main components of most glass are silicon dioxide and sodium dioxide; it appears that combining these components yields a material with a smaller bandgap - around 4 eV range. A material with a 4 eV band gap would be able to absorb wavelengths shorter than 310 nm - which is everything but UVA light,"

Paradox. Irrational. You are contradicting yourself now.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Galileo and his peers showed Venus revolves around the Sun.

No. The Sun is not inside Venus.
Spongy Iris wrote:
They didn't show Earth revolves around the Sun.

Though you said it did. No. The Sun is not inside the Earth either.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The spinning Earth would push you away from Earth, but the spinning black walls would push you toward Earth. The net effect is you are stuck on Earth.

Discard of Newton's law of gravitation. Discard of Kepler's laws. Discard of Galileo.
Spongy Iris wrote:
The phenomenon of Sudden Stratospheric Warming (SSW), which happens over the North Pole every winter, proves it false that ozone is generated by UV light.

It doesn't suddenly warm every winter. UV light does not convert to thermal energy upon absorption.
Spongy Iris wrote:
When the stratosphere suddenly warms every winter over the North Pole,

It doesn't.
Spongy Iris wrote:
there is no direct UV light hitting the North Pole.

There is when the Sun rises.
Spongy Iris wrote:
But when SSW happens, at the same time, there is also a sudden increase of ozone over the North Pole.

The Sun generates ozone in our atmosphere, and again destroys it. The creation of ozone by sunlight is an endothermic reaction, not an exothermic reaction.

The Parrot Killer

20-10-2022 02:47
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Look here. The glass turned the Moon yellow.

And look here. This is a double Moon. The Moon's crescent doesn't line up with the shaded part of the moon that is slightly visible. Looks like a Venn diagram.

I thought I explained to you earlier glass is very invisible. Please don't tempt me to send you another snarky video.

I have been practicing staring at the Sun for a while, at indirect angles, and I can easily make out Venn diagrams.
This proves to me Heaven is real.

If early glass is so invisible, how can you find shards of it in the Libyan desert?

The Parrot Killer

20-10-2022 02:48
(21597)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Another couple points it seems I need to repeat for debating duo, are:

Meteorites don't come from outer space. They are shot at the Earth from below Heaven

And satellites aren't shot at the sky.

I don't know where these objects come from. They appear to be advanced technologies.

Discard of Kepler's laws.

The Parrot Killer

20-10-2022 03:47
(14407)
HarveyH55 wrote:Glass occurs in nature, all around the world.

That's what Spongy Iris is saying ... except when he says that there is glass all around the world, he means that there is glass all around the world.

HarveyH55 wrote: Probably a few other ways that nature melts sand into glass.

Eventually, Global Warming will be the primary method.

HarveyH55 wrote: Why would shattered heaven glass only be found in Libya?

It might have to if it wanted to train at a terrorist training camp.

HarveyH55 wrote: What ever broke the heaven glass, should exist to break it again.

Spongy Iris is saying that there's a big glass gun that fires the glass at earth. Naturally all planetary glass enclosures come equipped with glass mortars as standard equipment.

HarveyH55 wrote: Did God repair the shattered glass? Is there another glass separating us from hell?

Yes, it's separating us from California.

HarveyH55 wrote: Or, with Biden in charge, are we living in hell?

Remembering back to my high school drinking days... Did you know that if you throw your empty beer bottles in the bonfire, they are melted blobs the next morning...

I'm assuming that's how God makes his planetary glass enclosures, you know, through recycling in that way. That's why He has to have separation from California because they would have Him arrested for the bon fire.
20-10-2022 13:01
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Glass occurs in nature, all around the world.

That's what Spongy Iris is saying ... except when he says that there is glass all around the world, he means that there is glass all around the world.

HarveyH55 wrote: Probably a few other ways that nature melts sand into glass.

Eventually, Global Warming will be the primary method.

HarveyH55 wrote: Why would shattered heaven glass only be found in Libya?

It might have to if it wanted to train at a terrorist training camp.

HarveyH55 wrote: What ever broke the heaven glass, should exist to break it again.

Spongy Iris is saying that there's a big glass gun that fires the glass at earth. Naturally all planetary glass enclosures come equipped with glass mortars as standard equipment.

HarveyH55 wrote: Did God repair the shattered glass? Is there another glass separating us from hell?

Yes, it's separating us from California.

HarveyH55 wrote: Or, with Biden in charge, are we living in hell?

I'm assuming that's how God makes his planetary glass enclosures, you know, through recycling in that way. That's why He has to have separation from California because they would have Him arrested for the bon fire.

I was curious why Libyan desert glass is so different from natural glass found over the world.
20-10-2022 17:05
(14407)
HarveyH55 wrote:I was curious why Libyan desert glass is so different from natural glass found over the world.

Libya is far and away. It is a different culture, a different world. The glass in the sand lends itself to incredible creation stories, per the same human desire to tell stories that brought us Bigfoot, alien abductions and unprecedented extreme weather caused by Global Warming.

Just ask yourself "Is this usable tabloid fodder?"
Edited on 20-10-2022 17:07
20-10-2022 17:52
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
[

Between Christians and scientists, God you are sooo much like them. Anymore though I do not believe in giving information away fro free in the hopes that someone (a person) can accept reality.
It is as I have mentioned in this forum before, history has recorded the fact that when Rome fell it had cooled, the Renaissance period warmed followed by a time of "significant" cooling.
To disagree with recorded history makes what you say suspect to being untruthful, not correct, a fabrication or falsehood. As to why or what anything means? Not my problem or concern.
20-10-2022 18:28
(14407)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:I'm assuming that's how God makes his planetary glass enclosures, you know, through recycling in that way. That's why He has to have separation from California because they would have Him arrested for the bon fire.

Between God and scientists, Christ you are sooo much like them.

Naaah, I'm just one man.

James_ wrote: Anymore though I do not believe in giving information away fro free in the hopes that someone (a person) can accept reality.

I suggest just ignoring that someone completely. That someone isn't worth your time.

James_ wrote: It is as I have mentioned in this forum before, history has recorded the fact that when Rome fell it had properly added the necessary commas.

It's one of the things Rome had going in its favor.

James_ wrote: the Renaissance period warmed

What, exactly, did the Renaissance period warm? ... perhaps it warmed a Renaissance comma?

James_ wrote: ... followed by a time of "significant" cooling.

I don't see why significant would even be cooling in the first place.

James_ wrote: To disagree with recorded history makes what you say suspect to being untruthful, not correct, a fabrication or falsehood.

It's too bad the Renaissance period didn't hire a Climate historian in time to record global temperatures before the end of the period and the comma.

James_ wrote:As to why anyone is mean? Not my problem or concern, unless it's a Christian who won't let me have a life.

You could always move to Norway and stop the Christians from persecuting your sister and depleting the ozone.
21-10-2022 00:32
(21597)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[

Between Christians and scientists, God you are sooo much like them. Anymore though I do not believe in giving information away fro free in the hopes that someone (a person) can accept reality.
It is as I have mentioned in this forum before, history has recorded the fact that when Rome fell it had cooled, the Renaissance period warmed followed by a time of "significant" cooling.
To disagree with recorded history makes what you say suspect to being untruthful, not correct, a fabrication or falsehood. As to why or what anything means? Not my problem or concern.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

21-10-2022 03:24
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

We don't need to know the temperature of the Earth. What we need to understand are temperature fluctuations. This is what helps farmers to know what to expect when it comes to planting seed.
And yet in England it is now warm enough to grow grapes for wine. This is where having an understanding of what range in temperatures can be expected helps to know what agricultural production is possible. That allows an economy to keep functioning even if long term changes in a temperature range occur.
21-10-2022 16:53
(14407)
James_ wrote: We don't need to know the temperature of the Earth. What we need to understand are temperature fluctuations.

How do you know whether the temperature has fluctuated if you don't know the temperature?

You mentioned farmers. Farmers measure the temperature at their farms to within their own individually determined acceptable margins of error. Farmers know when the temperature of their farms fluctuates ... within their own margins of error.

There is no one who knows the temperature of the earth to within any usable margin of error. Therefore, there is no way to understand any such fluctuations.
Page 7 of 8<<<5678>

Join the debate Is the sun toxic?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Red Sun Images in England811-08-2023 22:20
Is The Moon Toxic?6129-04-2022 23:16
Climate change by how we use the sun?809-05-2021 17:06
Blocking out the Sun, to reduce global warming...427-04-2021 21:24
The Corona Virus NCOV Is Harmless If You Body Is Clean Healthy But Dangerous If Your Body Is Dirty Toxic031-07-2020 12:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact