Remember me
▼ Content

Is the sun toxic?



Page 5 of 6<<<3456>
03-08-2022 22:58
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

That said being mentally ill as you are is not a crime unless you are deemed a threat to society or yourself. However a judge would still order you to be evaluated at a mental facility for everyones safety.


I am of a sound mind. Is commenting here about unaccepted models of the Universe a threat to society??? Now you are the one who sounds delusional.


03-08-2022 23:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

It is a crime to lie and say that you took that picture, because you did not. .


I did take the picture in my signature during the 2017 California wildfires.


What kind of camera and lens? Bye the way that kind of lens refraction happens all the time with light sources, as I have taken thousands of photos with either lens refraction or atmospheric refraction or bokeh, there are even filters to achieve such an effect. Could even be a shutter misfire inside the camera, at any rate you are mentally incapable of understanding that camera's only photograph what is there, so you would have seen two suns so it was not there. You on the other hand are clearly too dumb or overeducated to the point that you forgot that camera's have a moving mirror. A real photographer takes thousands of photos just to get one because cameras misfire in hundreds of ways all the time. Only a psycho calls a lens refraction proof of glass around the Earth.

So in order to be as dumb as you seem you would actually need a Masters or better degree in abnormal psych. So there is no longer anything for you to achieve here Vlad

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-08-2022 23:28
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
[img][/img]
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

It is a crime to lie and say that you took that picture, because you did not. .


I did take the picture in my signature during the 2017 California wildfires.


What kind of camera and lens? Bye the way that kind of lens refraction happens all the time with light sources, as I have taken thousands of photos with either lens refraction or atmospheric refraction or bokeh, there are even filters to achieve such an effect. Could even be a shutter misfire inside the camera, at any rate you are mentally incapable of understanding that camera's only photograph what is there, so you would have seen two suns so it was not there. You on the other hand are clearly too dumb or overeducated to the point that you forgot that camera's have a moving mirror. A real photographer takes thousands of photos just to get one because cameras misfire in hundreds of ways all the time. Only a psycho calls a lens refraction proof of glass around the Earth.

So in order to be as dumb as you seem you would actually need a Masters or better degree in abnormal psych. So there is no longer anything for you to achieve here Vlad

CIAO


It was my old LG cell phone, I think a 2015 model.

I know what I'm looking at. A reflection of the Sun in glass, and the actual Sun behind the glass. I can also see this effect with my own two eyes if I look at the Sun out of the corner of my eye. So there is no doubt.


03-08-2022 23:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
[img][/img]
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

It is a crime to lie and say that you took that picture, because you did not. .


I did take the picture in my signature during the 2017 California wildfires.


What kind of camera and lens? Bye the way that kind of lens refraction happens all the time with light sources, as I have taken thousands of photos with either lens refraction or atmospheric refraction or bokeh, there are even filters to achieve such an effect. Could even be a shutter misfire inside the camera, at any rate you are mentally incapable of understanding that camera's only photograph what is there, so you would have seen two suns so it was not there. You on the other hand are clearly too dumb or overeducated to the point that you forgot that camera's have a moving mirror. A real photographer takes thousands of photos just to get one because cameras misfire in hundreds of ways all the time. Only a psycho calls a lens refraction proof of glass around the Earth.

So in order to be as dumb as you seem you would actually need a Masters or better degree in abnormal psych. So there is no longer anything for you to achieve here Vlad

CIAO


It was my old LG cell phone, I think a 2015 model.

I know what I'm looking at. A reflection of the Sun in glass, and the actual Sun behind the glass. I can also see this effect with my own two eyes if I look at the Sun out of the corner of my eye. So there is no doubt.


Actually it is a reflection caused by glass. The glass in your phone's camera lens. If not your eyes would see two sun's, so are you done Vlad?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-08-2022 23:45
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
[img][/img]
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

It is a crime to lie and say that you took that picture, because you did not. .


I did take the picture in my signature during the 2017 California wildfires.


What kind of camera and lens? Bye the way that kind of lens refraction happens all the time with light sources, as I have taken thousands of photos with either lens refraction or atmospheric refraction or bokeh, there are even filters to achieve such an effect. Could even be a shutter misfire inside the camera, at any rate you are mentally incapable of understanding that camera's only photograph what is there, so you would have seen two suns so it was not there. You on the other hand are clearly too dumb or overeducated to the point that you forgot that camera's have a moving mirror. A real photographer takes thousands of photos just to get one because cameras misfire in hundreds of ways all the time. Only a psycho calls a lens refraction proof of glass around the Earth.

So in order to be as dumb as you seem you would actually need a Masters or better degree in abnormal psych. So there is no longer anything for you to achieve here Vlad

CIAO


It was my old LG cell phone, I think a 2015 model.

I know what I'm looking at. A reflection of the Sun in glass, and the actual Sun behind the glass. I can also see this effect with my own two eyes if I look at the Sun out of the corner of my eye. So there is no doubt.


Actually it is a reflection caused by glass. The glass in your phone's camera lens. If not your eyes would see two sun's, so are you done Vlad?



Are you listening? I can also see this effect with my own two eyes if I look at the Sun out of the corners of my eyes.


04-08-2022 03:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
[img][/img]
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

It is a crime to lie and say that you took that picture, because you did not. .


I did take the picture in my signature during the 2017 California wildfires.


What kind of camera and lens? Bye the way that kind of lens refraction happens all the time with light sources, as I have taken thousands of photos with either lens refraction or atmospheric refraction or bokeh, there are even filters to achieve such an effect. Could even be a shutter misfire inside the camera, at any rate you are mentally incapable of understanding that camera's only photograph what is there, so you would have seen two suns so it was not there. You on the other hand are clearly too dumb or overeducated to the point that you forgot that camera's have a moving mirror. A real photographer takes thousands of photos just to get one because cameras misfire in hundreds of ways all the time. Only a psycho calls a lens refraction proof of glass around the Earth.

So in order to be as dumb as you seem you would actually need a Masters or better degree in abnormal psych. So there is no longer anything for you to achieve here Vlad

CIAO


It was my old LG cell phone, I think a 2015 model.

I know what I'm looking at. A reflection of the Sun in glass, and the actual Sun behind the glass. I can also see this effect with my own two eyes if I look at the Sun out of the corner of my eye. So there is no doubt.


Actually it is a reflection caused by glass. The glass in your phone's camera lens. If not your eyes would see two sun's, so are you done Vlad?



Are you listening? I can also see this effect with my own two eyes if I look at the Sun out of the corners of my eyes.


8 billion other humans can not see your delusion. Simplified visual hallucinations are a clear symptom of schizophrenia, so please see a doctor and tell them that there are two suns.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-08-2022 04:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:Meteorites must be shot by UFOs flying a bit under 30 miles high.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for you to replicate the balloon experiment and show these copper needles you claim hover inexplicably at 30 miles.

Do you accept satellite imagery, i.e. Google maps, etc...

Do you accept that US special forces plan and conduct operations based on the imagery they receive from some source that is overhead the target they wish to examine/study and even reconstruct (as a replica/mockup) for training and rehearsal purposes?



.
04-08-2022 05:11
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
IBdaMann wrote:

Do you accept satellite imagery, i.e. Google maps, etc...

Do you accept that US special forces plan and conduct operations based on the imagery they receive from some source that is overhead the target they wish to examine/study and even reconstruct (as a replica/mockup) for training and rehearsal purposes?

.


Ya sure, some source.


04-08-2022 05:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Do you accept satellite imagery, i.e. Google maps, etc...

Do you accept that US special forces plan and conduct operations based on the imagery they receive from some source that is overhead the target they wish to examine/study and even reconstruct (as a replica/mockup) for training and rehearsal purposes?

Ya sure, some source.

Thank you. So what this means is that you have to preface your belief with your admission that you simply do not accept the scientific method, preferring instead to believe what you believe.

You claim that there is glass surrounding the earth, impenetrable to NASA and other human forces, ... as well as invulnerable to even mountainous meteors with enough kinetic energy to otherwise leave a huge crater in a planet.

Along comes the NRO (National Reconaissance Office) and they are unaware of any such planetary glass enclosure. The NRO contracts with an engineering firm to design and build an imagery satellite that is to orbit the planet well above this glass enclosure of which they are unaware. THe NRO coordinates with NASA to launch the satellite into this orbit well above the glass enclosure of which they are unaware.

The NRO has a plan. They have a list of Top Secret targets of which they greatly want hi-res imagery. National interests and many political agendas will be bolstered by such imagery once it is obtained. The NRO simply does not divulge this list of targets.

The engineering firm is happy to take the NRO's money. They too are unaware of any glass enclosure surrounding the planet.

The day comes that the satellite is launched and ... lo' and behold, there is no crashing into any glass ceiling. Lo' and behold, when the NRO tasks the satellite to capture imagery of the desired targets, the NRO receives the desired imagery which is quickly exploited by thousands of analysts in preparing intelligence products for senior leaders.

In scientific terms, your theory has been successfully falsified.

There is no reason any rational adult should believe your claims.

While you are certainly welcome to remain a glass-earther, I would ask you what you get out of holding onto this belief.

Otherwise, I have said all I need to say.

.
04-08-2022 06:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2508)
I'm just so confused...

The double sun image was first posted by Spongy on May 14th this year with a new thread Titled Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat followed by the claim...

On 05/14/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just look at my signature.(double sun image) There's your proof.

One would naturally think that Spongy is claiming the double image was caused by CO2 overstock in the atmosphere.

But wait!

On 05/16/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.


Which is it? CO2 or glass?

But that not all folks!!!
On 08/03/22 Spongy made this wild claim!....

Spongy Iris wrote:
I am of a sound mind.

As much as it pains me to a agree with Swank, I think you need to seek out professional help.
04-08-2022 07:05
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Do you accept satellite imagery, i.e. Google maps, etc...

Do you accept that US special forces plan and conduct operations based on the imagery they receive from some source that is overhead the target they wish to examine/study and even reconstruct (as a replica/mockup) for training and rehearsal purposes?

Ya sure, some source.

Thank you. So what this means is that you have to preface your belief with your admission that you simply do not accept the scientific method, preferring instead to believe what you believe.

You claim that there is glass surrounding the earth, impenetrable to NASA and other human forces, ... as well as invulnerable to even mountainous meteors with enough kinetic energy to otherwise leave a huge crater in a planet.

Along comes the NRO (National Reconaissance Office) and they are unaware of any such planetary glass enclosure. The NRO contracts with an engineering firm to design and build an imagery satellite that is to orbit the planet well above this glass enclosure of which they are unaware. THe NRO coordinates with NASA to launch the satellite into this orbit well above the glass enclosure of which they are unaware.

The NRO has a plan. They have a list of Top Secret targets of which they greatly want hi-res imagery. National interests and many political agendas will be bolstered by such imagery once it is obtained. The NRO simply does not divulge this list of targets.

The engineering firm is happy to take the NRO's money. They too are unaware of any glass enclosure surrounding the planet.

The day comes that the satellite is launched and ... lo' and behold, there is no crashing into any glass ceiling. Lo' and behold, when the NRO tasks the satellite to capture imagery of the desired targets, the NRO receives the desired imagery which is quickly exploited by thousands of analysts in preparing intelligence products for senior leaders.

In scientific terms, your theory has been successfully falsified.

There is no reason any rational adult should believe your claims.

While you are certainly welcome to remain a glass-earther, I would ask you what you get out of holding onto this belief.

Otherwise, I have said all I need to say.

.


No rocket is breaking through that glass.



Edited on 04-08-2022 07:10
04-08-2022 07:07
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I'm just so confused...

The double sun image was first posted by Spongy on May 14th this year with a new thread Titled Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat followed by the claim...

On 05/14/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just look at my signature.(double sun image) There's your proof.

One would naturally think that Spongy is claiming the double image was caused by CO2 overstock in the atmosphere.

But wait!

On 05/16/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.


Which is it? CO2 or glass?

But that not all folks!!!
On 08/03/22 Spongy made this wild claim!....

Spongy Iris wrote:
I am of a sound mind.

As much as it pains me to a agree with Swank, I think you need to seek out professional help.


Do you know how a dry ice bomb works? Apparently not.


04-08-2022 07:18
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
There have been no reasonable explanations for my double sun image, nor the one in the following link, other than, the Earth is in a glass enclosure "Heaven."

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089

All your stupid comments amount to is chants of You're Crazy and In NASA We Trust.



Edited on 04-08-2022 07:21
04-08-2022 13:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
There have been no reasonable explanations for my double sun image, nor the one in the following link, other than, the Earth is in a glass enclosure "Heaven."

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089

All your stupid comments amount to is chants of You're Crazy and In NASA We Trust.


There is no double sun in the image, the one sun was refracted by the atmosphere which resulted in a cheap LG smartphone camera experiencing further lens reflection. This happens all the time kid, but in your mind it is because the Earth is in glass.

This is all common knowledge to educated folks such as me, not that you can or could grasp my real IQ





LOL this must be a test of the American emergency broad cast system, for turkeys.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 04-08-2022 14:17
04-08-2022 21:35
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2508)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I'm just so confused...

The double sun image was first posted by Spongy on May 14th this year with a new thread Titled Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat followed by the claim...

On 05/14/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just look at my signature.(double sun image) There's your proof.

One would naturally think that Spongy is claiming the double image was caused by CO2 overstock in the atmosphere.

But wait!

On 05/16/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.


Which is it? CO2 or glass?

But that not all folks!!!
On 08/03/22 Spongy made this wild claim!....

Spongy Iris wrote:
I am of a sound mind.

As much as it pains me to a agree with Swank, I think you need to seek out professional help.


Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


Do you know how a camera works?

If there were a glass ceiling on the atmosphere, should there not be 3 suns in the pic?

1. The sun
2. The reflective image on the glass ceiling
3. The reflective image from the camera lens

I just took this pic through my truck windshield. 3 images.


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
Attached image:

04-08-2022 21:39
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
There have been no reasonable explanations for my double sun image, nor the one in the following link, other than, the Earth is in a glass enclosure "Heaven."

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089

All your stupid comments amount to is chants of You're Crazy and In NASA We Trust.


There is no double sun in the image, the one sun was refracted by the atmosphere which resulted in a cheap LG smartphone camera experiencing further lens reflection. This happens all the time kid, but in your mind it is because the Earth is in glass.

This is all common knowledge to educated folks such as me, not that you can or could grasp my real IQ





LOL this must be a test of the American emergency broad cast system, for turkeys.


I don't care about your IQ. But you don't seem to me as very intelligent because you can't even grasp my simple explanations. Maybe you are suffering from a mental block.

It was not lens reflection. Below is an example of lens reflection. See lower left. Notice how much smaller the sun reflected in the lens is. Also notice the greater distance it is from the sun photographed, unlike my signature image where they are very close together and almost the same size.



It is indeed a reflection. Nitrogen and oxygen can't reflect the circle of the sun. However Heaven's glass does.


04-08-2022 21:57
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I'm just so confused...

The double sun image was first posted by Spongy on May 14th this year with a new thread Titled Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat followed by the claim...

On 05/14/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just look at my signature.(double sun image) There's your proof.

One would naturally think that Spongy is claiming the double image was caused by CO2 overstock in the atmosphere.

But wait!

On 05/16/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.


Which is it? CO2 or glass?

But that not all folks!!!
On 08/03/22 Spongy made this wild claim!....

Spongy Iris wrote:
I am of a sound mind.

As much as it pains me to a agree with Swank, I think you need to seek out professional help.


Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


Do you know how a camera works?

If there were a glass ceiling on the atmosphere, should there not be 3 suns in the pic?

1. The sun
2. The reflective image on the glass ceiling
3. The reflective image from the camera lens

I just took this pic through my truck windshield. 3 images.


That's a nice image.

But not all pictures of the Sun result in lens reflection. If wildfire smoke has dimmed the sun's brightness, you won't get lens reflection. See below.



Also notice that your reflections, in both the lens, and windshield, are much smaller than the sun, and they are a far distance from the sun.


04-08-2022 23:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2508)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I'm just so confused...

The double sun image was first posted by Spongy on May 14th this year with a new thread Titled Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat followed by the claim...

On 05/14/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just look at my signature.(double sun image) There's your proof.

One would naturally think that Spongy is claiming the double image was caused by CO2 overstock in the atmosphere.

But wait!

On 05/16/2022 Spongy Iris wrote:
Just so you know, this picture was taken outdoors. But the double sun image would not occur unless it is shining through glass.


Which is it? CO2 or glass?

But that not all folks!!!
On 08/03/22 Spongy made this wild claim!....

Spongy Iris wrote:
I am of a sound mind.

As much as it pains me to a agree with Swank, I think you need to seek out professional help.


Do you know how a dry ice bomb works?


Do you know how a camera works?

If there were a glass ceiling on the atmosphere, should there not be 3 suns in the pic?

1. The sun
2. The reflective image on the glass ceiling
3. The reflective image from the camera lens

I just took this pic through my truck windshield. 3 images.


That's a nice image.

But not all pictures of the Sun result in lens reflection. If wildfire smoke has dimmed the sun's brightness, you won't get lens reflection. See below.



Also notice that your reflections, in both the lens, and windshield, are much smaller than the sun, and they are a far distance from the sun.

You don't suppose zoom, lens cleanliness, lens clarity, and any other camera setting has ANYTHING to do with how the camera captures an image?!


Studies show that if you force several tubs of peanut butter down the throats of newborns, in some cases it could potentially be toxic. In cities where infant-PB-stuffing is more common, infant deaths increased by over 47% with corresponding increases in dead-infant obesity.. -IBdaMann
04-08-2022 23:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
There have been no reasonable explanations for my double sun image, nor the one in the following link, other than, the Earth is in a glass enclosure "Heaven."

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089

All your stupid comments amount to is chants of You're Crazy and In NASA We Trust.


There is no double sun in the image, the one sun was refracted by the atmosphere which resulted in a cheap LG smartphone camera experiencing further lens reflection. This happens all the time kid, but in your mind it is because the Earth is in glass.

This is all common knowledge to educated folks such as me, not that you can or could grasp my real IQ





LOL this must be a test of the American emergency broad cast system, for turkeys.


I don't care about your IQ. But you don't seem to me as very intelligent because you can't even grasp my simple explanations. Maybe you are suffering from a mental block.

It was not lens reflection. Below is an example of lens reflection. See lower left. Notice how much smaller the sun reflected in the lens is. Also notice the greater distance it is from the sun photographed, unlike my signature image where they are very close together and almost the same size.



It is indeed a reflection. Nitrogen and oxygen can't reflect the circle of the sun. However Heaven's glass does.


Give your simple explanations to a medical doctor, seriously I challenge you to do this. Seriously you are the only lunatic on Earth who believes that the Earth is encased in glass.

Who made the glass, and why, and where did the raw material for the glass come from, how was the glass smelted? The fact is that you have not one friend in the World to talk too and that you pose these ruses just to gather the attention that you need to function.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-08-2022 23:18
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Also notice that your reflections, in both the lens, and windshield, are much smaller than the sun, and they are a far distance from the sun.

You don't suppose zoom, lens cleanliness, lens clarity, and any other camera setting has ANYTHING to do with how the camera captures an image?![/quote]

As it applies to this discussion, negligible.


04-08-2022 23:23
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

Give your simple explanations to a medical doctor, seriously I challenge you to do this. Seriously you are the only lunatic on Earth who believes that the Earth is encased in glass.

Who made the glass, and why, and where did the raw material for the glass come from, how was the glass smelted? The fact is that you have not one friend in the World to talk too and that you pose these ruses just to gather the attention that you need to function.


Gas lighting. Psycho babble.

Who made the Earth and Universe?


05-08-2022 01:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Give your simple explanations to a medical doctor, seriously I challenge you to do this. Seriously you are the only lunatic on Earth who believes that the Earth is encased in glass.

Who made the glass, and why, and where did the raw material for the glass come from, how was the glass smelted? The fact is that you have not one friend in the World to talk too and that you pose these ruses just to gather the attention that you need to function.


Gas lighting. Psycho babble.

Who made the Earth and Universe?


How do you know the Universe was 'made'? What was it 'made' from?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-08-2022 01:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Give your simple explanations to a medical doctor, seriously I challenge you to do this. Seriously you are the only lunatic on Earth who believes that the Earth is encased in glass.

Who made the glass, and why, and where did the raw material for the glass come from, how was the glass smelted? The fact is that you have not one friend in the World to talk too and that you pose these ruses just to gather the attention that you need to function.


Gas lighting. Psycho babble.

Who made the Earth and Universe?


But you are the only human alive that believes that the Earth is encased in glass, so where did you learn what you claim to know as it could not have come from any other human. So did the Mars Attacks aliens tell you? because they are encased in glass too?




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 05-08-2022 01:50
05-08-2022 04:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Into the Night wrote:How do you know the Universe was 'made'?

The "Made in Taiwan" sticker.

It started as a small, concentrated effort but has been expanding ever since.

Into the Night wrote:What was it 'made' from?

Universigen (Un). It's very volatile and if you're not careful, you'll get a really big bang.
Attached image:

06-08-2022 18:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Give your simple explanations to a medical doctor, seriously I challenge you to do this. Seriously you are the only lunatic on Earth who believes that the Earth is encased in glass.

Who made the glass, and why, and where did the raw material for the glass come from, how was the glass smelted? The fact is that you have not one friend in the World to talk too and that you pose these ruses just to gather the attention that you need to function.


Gas lighting. Psycho babble.

Who made the Earth and Universe?


Are the Earth and universe made of glass panels?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-08-2022 22:55
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

Give your simple explanations to a medical doctor, seriously I challenge you to do this. Seriously you are the only lunatic on Earth who believes that the Earth is encased in glass.

Who made the glass, and why, and where did the raw material for the glass come from, how was the glass smelted? The fact is that you have not one friend in the World to talk too and that you pose these ruses just to gather the attention that you need to function.

But you are the only human alive that believes that the Earth is encased in glass, so where did you learn what you claim to know as it could not have come from any other human. So did the Mars Attacks aliens tell you? because they are encased in glass too?



Swan I have told you before where I first found the evidence of the glass sky. Here is the link again.

https://www.wildheretic.com/there-is-glass-in-the-sky/

You're quite forgetful aren't you?

This is not something I believe. I have come to know it. All reasonable doubt is gone.

Please reply to me again Swan because I love your attention.

Ack ack ack ack.


06-08-2022 23:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Give your simple explanations to a medical doctor, seriously I challenge you to do this. Seriously you are the only lunatic on Earth who believes that the Earth is encased in glass.

Who made the glass, and why, and where did the raw material for the glass come from, how was the glass smelted? The fact is that you have not one friend in the World to talk too and that you pose these ruses just to gather the attention that you need to function.

But you are the only human alive that believes that the Earth is encased in glass, so where did you learn what you claim to know as it could not have come from any other human. So did the Mars Attacks aliens tell you? because they are encased in glass too?



Swan I have told you before where I first found the evidence of the glass sky. Here is the link again.

https://www.wildheretic.com/there-is-glass-in-the-sky/

You're quite forgetful aren't you?

This is not something I believe. I have come to know it. All reasonable doubt is gone.

Please reply to me again Swan because I love your attention.

Ack ack ack ack.


Did the glass panels just form or were they smelted in a blast furnace? Also is the moon inside or outside the glass? I love a coconut rum blue Hawaiian as opposed to your love of meth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GDJWuCSPEo


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 06-08-2022 23:24
07-08-2022 00:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:Gas lighting. Psycho babble.

Who made the Earth and Universe?

http://bear.sbszoo.com/sable/sable3.htm

Spongy Iris, please visit the above link.

The image was taken at 117,597 feet (22.24 Miles, 35.8Km) over Alberta. There is clear visibility in all directions, especially out over the horizon.

Please point out the copper and the glass.

.
07-08-2022 00:38
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Gas lighting. Psycho babble.

Who made the Earth and Universe?

http://bear.sbszoo.com/sable/sable3.htm

Spongy Iris, please visit the above link.

The image was taken at 117,597 feet (22.24 Miles, 35.8Km) over Alberta. There is clear visibility in all directions, especially out over the horizon.

Please point out the copper and the glass.

.


Yes you know arithmetic. So you must know that balloon didn't get high enough to see the glass (~60 miles) and copper (~30 miles). You have repeatedly asserted this same rebuttal.

But there is an indication I can tell you. It's the color of blue.

When the air close to earth turns blue when exposed to an intense spark of light, such as a transformer explosion, it is electric blue.

When sun light shines though Heaven, it is sky blue.

Notice the difference?







Edited on 07-08-2022 00:51
07-08-2022 00:40
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GDJWuCSPEo


"I see the bright and hollow sky"

https://youtu.be/XKdKU6p78TQ


07-08-2022 00:50
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:

Also is the moon inside or outside the glass? I love a coconut rum blue Hawaiian as opposed to your love of meth.


The Moon obviously appears to be outside the glass. The glass I think is only 2 layers at 60 and 90 miles.

Unless you're referring to the moon in some other symbolic means...

You do keep referencing symbolism from the TV show, Breaking Bad...



Edited on 07-08-2022 00:52
07-08-2022 01:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:So you must know that balloon didn't get high enough to see the glass (~60 miles) and copper (~30 miles).

The balloon specifically got high enough to see the curvature of the earth and off into space. It was totally clear in all directions and in it, I can see out thousands of miles above the earth.

One more time, I can see out to points thousands of miles above the earth. I can easily see a mere 7.7 miles out above the camera level. I can easily see out 70 miles above the camera level.

Do you remember anything at all from your high school geometry?

If there is glass surrounding the earth then it should be readily apparent in this photograph. However, all that is visible off into space is empty space.


Spongy Iris wrote:But there is an indication I can tell you. It's the color of blue.

... and that is specifically below the camera level. You know what that means, don't you?




.
Edited on 07-08-2022 01:34
07-08-2022 01:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Also is the moon inside or outside the glass? I love a coconut rum blue Hawaiian as opposed to your love of meth.


The Moon obviously appears to be outside the glass. The glass I think is only 2 layers at 60 and 90 miles.

Unless you're referring to the moon in some other symbolic means...

You do keep referencing symbolism from the TV show, Breaking Bad...


Never even seen a TV show called breaking bad.

What we need to get to is why is it that you think that your Mother kept you in the dark damp closet with the moth's and spiders? Why don't you lie back on the couch and tell us about it.

So is the Earth inside the glass bubble?




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-08-2022 04:29
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:So you must know that balloon didn't get high enough to see the glass (~60 miles) and copper (~30 miles).

The balloon specifically got high enough to see the curvature of the earth and off into space. It was totally clear in all directions and in it, I can see out thousands of miles above the earth.

One more time, I can see out to points thousands of miles above the earth. I can easily see a mere 7.7 miles out above the camera level. I can easily see out 70 miles above the camera level.

Do you remember anything at all from your high school geometry?

If there is glass surrounding the earth then it should be readily apparent in this photograph. However, all that is visible off into space is empty space.


Spongy Iris wrote:But there is an indication I can tell you. It's the color of blue.

... and that is specifically below the camera level. You know what that means, don't you?




.


What makes you think the human eye can discern the definition of a glass barrier 60 miles away? And what makes you think the human eye can see micrometer thin needles and wires 30 miles away?

And what makes you think floating a camera up 20 miles, and taking a picture of the horizon, is going to make the definition of these phenomenon discernible by the human eye? They are still too far away to be seen in definition.


07-08-2022 04:31
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1169)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Also is the moon inside or outside the glass? I love a coconut rum blue Hawaiian as opposed to your love of meth.


The Moon obviously appears to be outside the glass. The glass I think is only 2 layers at 60 and 90 miles.

Unless you're referring to the moon in some other symbolic means...

You do keep referencing symbolism from the TV show, Breaking Bad...


Never even seen a TV show called breaking bad.

What we need to get to is why is it that you think that your Mother kept you in the dark damp closet with the moth's and spiders? Why don't you lie back on the couch and tell us about it.

So is the Earth inside the glass bubble?



Lol. I doubt your eyes or lack thereof are capable of sight.


07-08-2022 07:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Spongy Iris wrote:What makes you think the human eye can discern the definition of a glass barrier 60 miles away?

The human eye is quite capable of discerning planet-sized objects that are 60 miles away.

You might be surprised to learn what studies have borne out, i.e. that more than 95% of people can discern mere moon-sized objects that are 25,000 miles away.

Spongy Iris wrote:And what makes you think the human eye can see micrometer thin needles and wires 30 miles away?

What makes you think that the needles in which you believe are one micrometer thick? What makes you think that copper can simply hover?

Spongy Iris wrote:And what makes you think floating a camera up 20 miles, and taking a picture of the horizon, is going to make the definition of these phenomenon discernible by the human eye?

Their sheer size and, in the case of the copper, the completely opaque nature of the substance.

So work through the logic with me.

If a planet-sized glass snow globe were to exist, it would be visible.

No planet-sized snow globe is visible.

Ergo, no planet-sized snow globe exists.

Logic 101. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff ... or the easy stuff.

.
07-08-2022 13:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Also is the moon inside or outside the glass? I love a coconut rum blue Hawaiian as opposed to your love of meth.


The Moon obviously appears to be outside the glass. The glass I think is only 2 layers at 60 and 90 miles.

Unless you're referring to the moon in some other symbolic means...

You do keep referencing symbolism from the TV show, Breaking Bad...


Never even seen a TV show called breaking bad.

What we need to get to is why is it that you think that your Mother kept you in the dark damp closet with the moth's and spiders? Why don't you lie back on the couch and tell us about it.

So is the Earth inside the glass bubble?



Lol. I doubt your eyes or lack thereof are capable of sight.


Delusion of grandeur, also known as grandiose delusion, is seen in patients with other mental health conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Patients with delusions of grandeur believe that they are wonderful, successful, more important than others, or even miraculous and that they know that the Earth is really surrounded by glass panels. They make assumptions that they have exceptional talents, possessions, or powers despite lack of evidence supporting these beliefs.

A delusion of grandeur is more than just having exceptionally high self-esteem or an overblown feeling of self-importance. It represents a great divergence from reality. Despite contradicting facts, a patient with a delusion of grandeur may continue to believe in the illusion.


What is a delusion?
Delusions are characterized as persistent, false beliefs that contradict reality. They differ from hallucinations in which the individual experiences "false sensations" that contradict reality. A person in a delusional condition cannot let go of their beliefs despite the fact that they conflict with facts.

Delusions can be a sign of delusional disorder, a rare mental illness in which a person experiences one or more delusional ideas for one month or more that are not justified by any physiological issue, not substance-induced, and not part of another mental health issue.


5 types of delusions of grandeur
Talent: A patient with this type of delusion may feel that they possess a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else possesses or is even aware of. For example, someone may assume they have a hidden talent that no one else knows about. They may believe that they have magical skills or can read people's minds.
Influence: A patient with this type of delusion believes that they are a popular personality and some fake person has come to take their place.
Connections: This delusion is believing in a specific, secret connection or link with someone or something significant. A patient with this type of delusion may believe they are a spy or are exclusively responsible for conveying communications to the president or other world leaders.
Religion: A patient with a religion-themed delusion of grandeur may feel they are a religious leader.
Invincibility: A patient with this type of delusion may feel that they have the ability to live forever and no disease or injury can harm them.

What causes delusions of grandeur?
Delusions of grandeur are mostly seen in patients with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), a mental health disorder included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Patients with NPD may exaggerate their own significance and believe in their own uniqueness.

Related psychotic disorders include:

Schizophrenia
Dementia
Bipolar disorder
Major depressive disorder with psychotic features
Delirium
Other factors that may cause delusion include:

Stress
Alcohol and drug abuse
Genetically inherited mental illness
Imbalance of chemicals in the brain called neurotransmitters
Living in isolation or absence of close relationships


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-08-2022 22:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote: Delusion of grandeur, also known as grandiose delusion, is seen in patients with other mental health conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Patients with delusions of grandeur believe that they are miraculous and that they can teleport wherever they wish and even know with certainty what transpired during unovserved events of the distant past. They make assumptions that their wild speculations are actually knowledge stemming from their omniscience.

* Types of delusions of grandeur:

Importance: A patient with this type of delusion will presume that the FBI is somehow obligated to interview him, and until the FBI pays him the attention he feels he deserves, the FBI is perceived as shirking their duties.


.
Attached image:


Edited on 07-08-2022 22:36
07-08-2022 22:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Delusion of grandeur, also known as grandiose delusion, is seen in patients with other mental health conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Patients with delusions of grandeur believe that they are miraculous and that they can teleport wherever they wish and even know with certainty what transpired during unovserved events of the distant past. They make assumptions that their wild speculations are actually knowledge stemming from their omniscience.

* Types of delusions of grandeur:

Importance: A patient with this type of delusion will presume that the FBI is somehow obligated to interview him, and until the FBI pays him the attention he feels he deserves, the FBI is perceived as shirking their duties.


.


How many shareholders does Apple have?

As of 6 July, institutional investors own 57.48% of the stock, or 9.30bn shares, retail investors hold 42.4%, or 6.84bn shares and Apple executives hold 0.12%, based on data by WallStreetZen.

Ask the IRS kid, I have to declare and pay taxes on my dividends something that you will never need to do.

LOL, am I your idol to the point that you feel the need to copy all of my techniques? Enjoy trying to be like me, because of how bad it sucks to be you

Now what were you babbling?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-08-2022 23:04
07-08-2022 23:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Now what were you babbling?

.
Attached image:

Page 5 of 6<<<3456>





Join the debate Is the sun toxic?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is The Moon Toxic?6129-04-2022 23:16
Climate change by how we use the sun?809-05-2021 17:06
Blocking out the Sun, to reduce global warming...427-04-2021 21:24
The Corona Virus NCOV Is Harmless If You Body Is Clean Healthy But Dangerous If Your Body Is Dirty Toxic031-07-2020 12:09
Why did Obama EPA classify CO2 as toxic?128-05-2019 20:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact