Remember me
▼ Content

Is homework good or bad for students?

Is homework good or bad for students?02-11-2022 16:04
MaksRomanov
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
So, homework is useful because it can improve your grades, help you absorb the material, and prepare you for tests. However, this is not always beneficial. ... Too much homework can lead to cheating and cheating. A home task that is considered a meaningless activity can create a negative impression of the subject (not to mention the teacher).

How does homework affect student health?
So how does homework affect a student's health? ... More than seventy percent of students say that schoolwork is often stressful, and too much homework is the number one stressor. Therefore, they have to have problems with sleep, weight loss, stomach problems, headaches and fatigue.

Does homework have a greater negative or positive impact on students?
The most immediate positive effect of homework is that it can improve memory and comprehension. More indirectly, homework can improve students' learning skills and attitudes towards school, and teach students that learning can take place anywhere, not just in school buildings.

Why is homework bad for you?
Many students have written that homework makes them sleep less than they should and leads to "headache, exhaustion, sleep deprivation, weight loss and stomach problems" and imbalance in their lives, so often students resort to the bidforwriting.com/research-paper authors service option. Most felt anxious and/or did not have time to complete important life tasks outside of school.

died from homework?
The younger Stu Dent burst into tears after being given a bunch of homework on Tuesday. Dent, overloaded with sheets and tasks, could not escape the flood. "It's an unspeakable tragedy," said senior Stacey Cryer.

Does homework cause brain damage?
Even if homework is well planned and promotes learning, too much can be harmful. Children who do more than an hour of homework every evening report that they are stressed because of their ability to get the job done. Subsequently, this stress can cause real problems for the developing brain.
02-11-2022 16:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
MaksRomanov wrote:So, homework is useful because it can improve your grades, help you absorb the material, and prepare you for tests.

Yes. In general, hands-on experience improves one's proficiency.

MaksRomanov wrote:However, this is not always beneficial.

Correct. Sometimes ignorance and a lack of proficiency is desired, and homework is so counterproductive in that respect.

MaksRomanov wrote: More than seventy percent of students say that schoolwork is often stressful, and too much homework is the number one stressor.

Isn't it the case that "too much" of anything is bad? Isn't the detriment fully captured in the words "too much"?

MaksRomanov wrote:Many students have written that homework makes them sleep less than they should and leads to "headache, exhaustion, sleep deprivation, weight loss and stomach problems" and imbalance in their lives

Your post should have been about the need for students to practice effective time management.

23-11-2022 23:11
alanluiz2020
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I agree with you. Because writing can be really hard. But I understand that I need to hand over the work on time. Therefore, I constantly ask for help to edit my essay for me and then my essay becomes very good. Then I can take it easy and get a good grade.
24-11-2022 00:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
MaksRomanov wrote:
So, homework is useful because it can improve your grades, help you absorb the material, and prepare you for tests. However, this is not always beneficial. ... Too much homework can lead to cheating and cheating. A home task that is considered a meaningless activity can create a negative impression of the subject (not to mention the teacher).

So how does homework affect a student's health? ... More than seventy percent of students say that schoolwork is often stressful, and too much homework is the number one stressor. Therefore, they have to have problems with sleep, weight loss, stomach problems, headaches and fatigue.

The most immediate positive effect of homework is that it can improve memory and comprehension. More indirectly, homework can improve students' learning skills and attitudes towards school, and teach students that learning can take place anywhere, not just in school buildings.

Many students have written that homework makes them sleep less than they should and leads to "headache, exhaustion, sleep deprivation, weight loss and stomach problems" and imbalance in their lives, so often students resort to the bidforwriting.com/research-paper authors service option. Most felt anxious and/or did not have time to complete important life tasks outside of school.

died from homework?
The younger Stu Dent burst into tears after being given a bunch of homework on Tuesday. Dent, overloaded with sheets and tasks, could not escape the flood. "It's an unspeakable tragedy," said senior Stacey Cryer.

Even if homework is well planned and promotes learning, too much can be harmful. Children who do more than an hour of homework every evening report that they are stressed because of their ability to get the job done. Subsequently, this stress can cause real problems for the developing brain.

Just can't cope with working, eh?
Boy, are YOU in for a rude surprise when you go try to find a job.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-11-2022 00:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
alanluiz2020 wrote:
I agree with you. Because writing can be really hard. But I understand that I need to hand over the work on time. Therefore, I constantly ask for help to edit my essay for me and then my essay becomes very good. Then I can take it easy and get a good grade.

So you choose to remain incapable of editing an essay.

Your loss.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-11-2022 11:55
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I'm seeing spam. Both new users advertising cheater services for college kids. Homework is usually beneficial. Class is only an hour (more, or less, and how well the instructor manages the time). Can't expect a teacher telling what's require by the end of class, and every student to do their best work, in what little time is left in class, before that hour ends. If the class is about writing an accurate, and grammatically correct paper, on material the instructor went of in the previous one hour class. It's going to be a short paper, most copied from notes taken, little thought put into it, and little time to check spelling and grammar. Reading assignments don't go well when rushed either.

Some instructors don't consider that students take more than just that one class. They don't consider student who need to work, to pay for their schooling. They don't consider that many students are young, free from the iron rule of their parents, and want to learn about sex, drugs, and alcohol.
26-11-2022 05:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
MaksRomanov wrote:

died from homework?

Trump knows what President was involved in the JFK shooting. Do you?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Is homework good or bad for students?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Google Scholar so you can do your own homework8524-02-2024 07:46
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chan014-07-2023 07:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact