Remember me
▼ Content

Is Covid-19 killing climate activists?

Is Covid-19 killing climate activists?09-05-2020 02:52
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
The local news is full of stories of businesses going under, do to being closed for a couple months, and the restrictions they face, if they chose to re-open. The owners, already in financial trouble, needing to borrow, just to re-open, and little chance of doing enough business to pay the bills. Some of the owners they interviewed, I got the impression, that their were just looking for some cash donations (free money), and/or a quick sale of the business. Some, I think were going under, before the outbreak. There were quite a few, that need volumes of customers, and make little sense to re-open, if they are going to have to follow tight restrictions.

I don't really see the need to do all the obsessive cleaning, distancing, masks, and crap. Each business can decide what they need, to stay open for themselves. If the employees don't feel safe, they aren't going to work there. If customers don't feel safe there, they aren't going to show up. It's not in the business owner's best interest to completely ignore, that that they need to provide some level of trust.

Clime Change, depends on crowds of people. Something that is being strongly discouraged, and will be some of the last types of businesses to be allowed. If Disney World is consider nonessential, how would they consider a conference on climate change, as vital? Least Disney World is family fun, a usually provides good childhood memories, to cherish a lifetime. Climate change protests, just doom and gloom, fear mongering propaganda, likely the cause of childhood mental illness. How could they gather in large crowds, under the premise of caring about saving lives, while putting people at risk of starting a deadly outbreak of Covid-19? Just seems like the UN created a crisis, that's killing one of their most productive fear mongering crises.
09-05-2020 05:28
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The local news is full of stories of businesses going under, do to being closed for a couple months, and the restrictions they face, if they chose to re-open. The owners, already in financial trouble, needing to borrow, just to re-open, and little chance of doing enough business to pay the bills. Some of the owners they interviewed, I got the impression, that their were just looking for some cash donations (free money), and/or a quick sale of the business. Some, I think were going under, before the outbreak. There were quite a few, that need volumes of customers, and make little sense to re-open, if they are going to have to follow tight restrictions.

I don't really see the need to do all the obsessive cleaning, distancing, masks, and crap. Each business can decide what they need, to stay open for themselves. If the employees don't feel safe, they aren't going to work there. If customers don't feel safe there, they aren't going to show up. It's not in thttps://www.climate-debate.com/forum/post.php?action=reply&forum_id=6&thread_id=3152&post_id=56047&quote=56047he business owner's best interest to completely ignore, that that they need to provide some level of trust.

Clime Change, depends on crowds of people. Something that is being strongly discouraged, and will be some of the last types of businesses to be allowed. If Disney World is consider nonessential, how would they consider a conference on climate change, as vital? Least Disney World is family fun, a usually provides good childhood memories, to cherish a lifetime. Climate change protests, just doom and gloom, fear mongering propaganda, likely the cause of childhood mental illness. How could they gather in large crowds, under the premise of caring about saving lives, while putting people at risk of starting a deadly outbreak of Covid-19? Just seems like the UN created a crisis, that's killing one of their most productive fear mongering crises.

You're awesome dude. You didn't have kids because your gay lover was like you.
I'll give you a clue. Normally only opposing sexes have kids unless you are parthenogenesis. ie., you can reproduce without sex, like you.
Edited on 09-05-2020 05:30
Join the debate Is Covid-19 killing climate activists?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact