Remember me
▼ Content

inflation

inflation10-02-2022 17:53
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Inflation is strongly tied to oil prices and gas prices and they in turn respond to inflation. I don't see this as being hyperinflation but who knows the future.
I don't think putin is going to invade ukraine to any great extent and i don't think biden will get overly involved except maybe to blow up nord2 if it gets to that point. Instead Putin wants to sell gas and oil and wants the contol nord2 will give him over nato.
Wishful thinking is not a strategy!
10-02-2022 18:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:Inflation is strongly tied to oil prices and gas prices and they in turn respond to inflation.

What is the cause and what is the effect?

Define "tied" and explain how they are so.

keepit wrote: I don't see this as being hyperinflation

... because it's not.

keepit wrote:... but who knows the future.

One does not need to know the future to know what hyperinflation is.

keepit wrote:I don't think putin is going to invade ukraine to any great extent

What amounts to invading Ukraine to a lesser extent?

keepit wrote:Wishful thinking is not a strategy!

Wishful thinking is not a box of Double-Stuff Oreos.
10-02-2022 19:31
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Canada is a top 10 oil exporter, #6, and its country is undergoing a revolt. The government appears unwilling to meet the demands of those revolting.

This revolt may gain international momentum.

11-02-2022 02:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
keepit wrote:
Inflation is strongly tied to oil prices and gas prices and they in turn respond to inflation. I don't see this as being hyperinflation but who knows the future.

Circular cause. Irrational.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-02-2022 19:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Canada is a top 10 oil exporter, #6, and its country is undergoing a revolt. The government appears unwilling to meet the demands of those revolting.

It already has. Truckers and other vehicles on the U.S. side are joining the blockade at the border crossings. People in the U.S. are cheering on the Canadian truckers as much as those in Canada.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-02-2022 21:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:

It already has. Countries all over the world have already been doing their own versions of the convoys.

The one applying the most pressure to government, however, is the original one along the Canadian/SOA border.

Join the debate inflation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
inflation3011-05-2023 13:03
The Inflation Reduction Act1014-08-2022 23:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact