Remember me
▼ Content

INEQUALITY AND OPPRESSION

INEQUALITY AND OPPRESSION10-03-2016 20:54
arkinweed
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
1. Do you believe that developed nations are responsible for climate change?

2. Are developed nations responsible for paying back their climate debt?

3. Climate change is starting to seem more like a battle between the rich and poor, how is Canada one of the major oppressors?

4. Can you think of any possible solutions that could help alleviate the impacts of climate change on the Global South?

5. Are developing nations doing enough work to reduce their emissions?

6. Do you think countries in the Global South should also contribute to climate debt?

10-03-2016 23:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
1. No.
2. No. There is no 'climate debt' to pay.
3. That's because it's a battle of Marxism vs capitalism.
4. Loaded question. I'll unload it for you. Are there impacts of climate change on the Global South? No.
5. Unanswerable question. What emissions are you talking about?
6. No. There is no 'climate debt'.
Edited on 10-03-2016 23:07
11-03-2016 01:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
arkinweed wrote:1. Do you believe that developed nations are responsible for climate change?

You tell me. Who's responsible for a religion?

arkinweed wrote:2. Are developed nations responsible for paying back their climate debt?

You tell me. Is there a debt for every word in the dictionary? If so, you might be a Marxist.

arkinweed wrote:3. Climate change is starting to seem more like a battle between the rich and poor, how is Canada one of the major oppressors?

Of course all the Marxism derivatives will do whatever they can to spread their political cancer of exacerbating the envy of the less successful against the more successful. The goal is wealth redistribution away from those who have earned it to those who have not. The desire is to accomplish this on as grand a scale as possible. Global Warming is a convenient vehicle for accomplishing this on a global scale, which currently happens to be the largest scale possible. Once economies extend throughout the solar system THEN we'll see a change from "climate change' to "solar system change" and "helio-warming/cooling." Thereafter perhaps "galactic change" and calls for interstellar taxes so the successful planets can "repay their debt" (redistribute their wealth) to the less successful planets.

arkinweed wrote: 4. Can you think of any possible solutions that could help alleviate the impacts of climate change on the Global South?

Let's just jump to solutions for alleviating the impacts of "galactic change" on the Interstellar South and save ourselves from having to reinvent the wheel every several centuries.

arkinweed wrote:5. Are developing nations doing enough work to reduce their emissions?

What do emissions have to do with anything? Besides, we need to be thinking of something to blame for "interstellar change" and I'm nominating hydrogen.

arkinweed wrote:6. Do you think countries in the Global South should also contribute to climate debt?

What the F is the 'Global South" anyway? Is that like "Atlantis" and Santa's "North Pole residence"? Who holds the note on your "climate debt" thing?

I say we just let the Marxists redistribute their own wealth to whomever they want, and pay off the debts of all the words in the dictionary, after all, they created these imaginary debts in the first place.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate INEQUALITY AND OPPRESSION:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A new Stanford study shows the economic cost of climate change is more global inequality024-04-2019 03:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact