Industrial solutions

Page 2 of 2<12
11-08-2021 22:17
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Gofigure wrote:It is true, humans in general just want the easy life!

It applies to all animal life and represents the 2nd law of thermodynamics in the evolution of life. Any life form that can acquire more resources while expending less energy will have a statistical advantage in surviving and in getting its genes into the next generation.

I've noticed this about both the Church of Green and the Church of Global Warming. It's lately been showing up in the Church of Covid as well.

They all speak Liberal. Fewer and fewer of them even know any English.

Agreed. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm somehow a bad person for wanting an easy life. Now I need to wonder if I am a bad parent for teaching my children to "work smarter, not harder." Perhaps I am a bad person for trying to give my children every advantage in getting their genes into the next generation.

I just never realized how truly bad I really am. This is a lot to take all at once.

You are a bad person for being a Trump supporter. You are a bad parent for brainwashing your children with debunked right-wing conspiracy theories. You are a bad person for not actively and publicly denouncing your family's white privilege.

You are a terrible rotten no good very bad person.

11-08-2021 22:44
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
I don't think that you're bad but rather just a modern human who needs to change his/her position with the world.Your children's children if they exist would rather read your posts from 2021 that you have actually tried for them to make a small difference..we can only try..
12-08-2021 01:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Gofigure wrote:
I don't think that you're bad but rather just a modern human who needs to change his/her position with the world.Your children's children if they exist would rather read your posts from 2021 that you have actually tried for them to make a small difference..we can only try..

Why don't we just live our lives, use the tools and resources available. Let our kids decide for themselves what to do with the planet, when it's their turn. Screwing up all the progress that was handed down to us, only leaves a mess for our children to clean up. They get to read about all the cool stuff we could do, that they can't. Because they don't have the fossil fuels, and electricity we use freely.
12-08-2021 02:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Gofigure wrote:

Are you suggesting that IBD relocate? What "small difference" is IBD supposed to be trying to do? What "problem" is IBD supposed to be recognizing and "making a small difference" about? You have yet to clearly identify any "problem".

12-08-2021 02:39
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
I know a family who sells bushels of kentia palm seed.Its packed in a wood box mixed with untreated sawdust, by the time it gets shipped to Italy the seed has sprouted, all ready for the Italian nurseries to grow a little and sell it to the city dwellers looking for a bit of green in there offices..the wood boxes are modified to become children's chairs and the sawdust is added to the mulch supply..is that to good to believe!
12-08-2021 04:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)

Gofigure wrote:I don't think that you're bad

Yes you do. You are a judgemental, self-righteous prykk who has latched onto "plastics" because it enables you to more easily convince yourself that you are better than everyone else. There is no "problem" and you don't need one. You have adopted a religion in which Plastic is effectively Satan and you have vowed to reject all His works. This way you can demonize others who don't join your cause, you can treat them as being immoral and as being part of the nonexistent "problem" that you have fabricated in your own mind. This, of course, makes you moral and righteous by comparison. There is a reason you cannot define any problem, i.e. there isn't any.

Gofigure wrote: ... but rather just a modern human who needs to change his/her position with the world.

I checked. I have no such need. Why don't you explain why you believe I need to change my position? Why don't you define this "problem" of yours?

Answer: You are a loser who is desperate to feel superior in some way. It must suck to be you.

Gofigure wrote: Your children's children if they exist would rather read your posts from 2021 that you have actually tried for them to make a small difference..we can only try..

So you believe that you speak for my grandchildren. Thank you for revealing your beliefs.

Now, tell this board what exact difference we should be trying to make?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-08-2021 04:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Gofigure wrote:
I know a family who sells bushels of kentia palm seed.Its packed in a wood box mixed with untreated sawdust, by the time it gets shipped to Italy the seed has sprouted, all ready for the Italian nurseries to grow a little and sell it to the city dwellers looking for a bit of green in there offices..the wood boxes are modified to become children's chairs and the sawdust is added to the mulch supply..is that to good to believe!

Why not reuse the wooden boxes, to continue shipping palm seeds? The hypocrisy, is that more CO2 capturing/sequestering trees are cut down, to build more boxes, that should last a decade or more. Obviously, the boxes are of greater value as children's chairs, and 'free' to those who can 'score' a bunch, before returned to the palm seed harvesters. We have a similar issue at my job. We use plastic totes, to ship out customer orders, which are suppose to get returned for reuse. We keep buying them $40-$50 each, and we keep running short, have to resort to cardboard boxes, until more totes purchased. The totes are sturdy, good quality, and a decent size. They get stolen, even sold at flea markets. I've even seen them used in my local Walmart store. Each of our totes are stamped with our name and logo...
12-08-2021 05:15
(14373)

Gofigure wrote:I know a family who sells bushels of kentia palm seed.Its packed in a wood box mixed with untreated sawdust, by the time it gets shipped to Italy the seed has sprouted, all ready for the Italian nurseries to grow a little and sell it to the city dwellers looking for a bit of green in there offices..the wood boxes are modified to become children's chairs and the sawdust is added to the mulch supply..is that to good to believe!

I know of a Saudi family who sells hydrocarbons. It is packed in a ship with untreated surfaces, by the time it gets to the refineries the petroleum is ready to separate into layers, all ready for the refineries to create the gasoline for city dwellers looking to put a bit of kinetic energy in their cars..the trucks are totally reused, which is infinitely better than modifying them to become children's chairs and there is no sawdust pollution generated..is that too good to believe?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-08-2021 06:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Gofigure wrote:

Are they Otay? Am thinking the movie Whale Rider here. I like the movie. It was interesting to see a girl kick butt on the guys and her uncle helped her. That's about the Maori.
With these guys, expect to be attacked. They're missing something.
This is about the Otay, OMC = Otay Millionaires Club;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

A Gogle search doesn't allow for the Otay. The OMC are Otay. I guess that's the internet.
Edited on 12-08-2021 06:28
12-08-2021 07:05
(14373)
James___ wrote:With these guys, expect to be attacked. They're missing something.

Yes, we are missing the definition of the problem. It might have blown away with the Norwegian Jet Stream.

12-08-2021 09:47
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
It's OK James..I'm not offended..obviously these guys have there own problems and can't find solutions that's why they squarely put blame on others..
12-08-2021 16:39
(14373)

Gofigure wrote:It's OK James..I'm not offended

Why would you be? You aren't the first desperate soul looking for attention and for feelings of relevance. There is no stigma to playing "Superhero of Humanity." Warmizombies do it all the time.

The only part I don't appreciate a whole heck of a lot is your arrogant disparaging of others just because they don't recognize you as the superhero that you so desperately need to be. You're welcome to be a loser in private but when you actively decide to put it all on display in an internet forum then of course you invite mockery and ridicule.

Next time you need to preach some WACKY religion online so you can roleplay the wise minister who is tending to his flock, at least have some plausible reason why others should believe as you believe ... and define whatever problems you claim exist.

If you do, you'll be golden ... and you'll feel like a new man.

Gofigure wrote:..obviously these guys have there own problems

We do ... and we define them all thoroughly ... many we define unambiguously. You really should try it.

Gofigure wrote: ... and can't find solutions that's why they squarely put blame on others..

Once a problem is thoroughly defined, blame can be properly placed and solutions will abound. You really should try it.

12-08-2021 19:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Gofigure wrote:

A difference in what? You *still* have not yet defined any problem.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-08-2021 19:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Gofigure wrote:
It's OK James..I'm not offended..

Yes you are. You're a liar too.
Gofigure wrote:
obviously these guys have there own problems

What problems? You haven't defined any of these 'problems' either.
Gofigure wrote:
and can't find solutions that's why they squarely put blame on others..

You can't find a solution to a problem you haven't defined. The only one here blaming anybody for anything is YOU.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-08-2021 21:51
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
IBdaMann wrote:

[quote]Gofigure wrote:It's OK James..I'm not offended

Why would you be? You aren't the first desperate soul looking for attention and for feelings of relevance. There is no stigma to playing "Superhero of Humanity." Warmizombies do it all the time.

The only part I don't appreciate a whole heck of a lot is your arrogant disparaging of others just because they don't recognize you as the superhero that you so desperately need to be. You're welcome to be a loser in private but when you actively decide to put it all on display in an internet forum then of course you invite mockery and ridicule.

Next time you need to preach some WACKY religion online so you can roleplay the wise minister who is tending to his flock, at least have some plausible reason why others should believe as you believe ... and define whatever problems you claim exist.

If you do, you'll be golden ... and you'll feel like a man

If my arrogant disparaging of others has offended you personally then what I say must have some relevance ie(the truth hurts)

Golden? New man? So who's preaching to be the superhero..

Sorry to say but there's no 'next time'
12-08-2021 21:54
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
So how was dinner last Night?
12-08-2021 22:11
(14373)

Gofigure wrote:So how was dinner last Night?

Filling. I tried eating some untreated sawdust pollution as a solution to the problem but it was a little dry. In any event, I'm doing my part to save the planet from the problem.

How about you?

13-08-2021 02:10
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
I skipped dinner cos there's nothing edible here and the local fish monger has closed his shop due to spastic plastic lovers poisoning all his fish..I might try what you did!
13-08-2021 02:50
(14373)

Gofigure wrote:...the local fish monger has closed his shop due to spastic plastic lovers poisoning all his fish

1. You are desperate to be relevant
2. You latched onto "plastics" so you can feel morally superior to others
3. You imagine that someone closing shop must be due to evil plastic
4. You lash out at unnamed "plastic lovers" as a way to virtue signal your creed
5. You make the sharing of your WACKY beliefs the litmus test for being moral

There is only one problem ... that there is no problem. There is only you trying desperately to be important.

Your name must be Lou Zerr.

13-08-2021 06:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I could walk from Trigg beach to Esperance and I doubt I would see one plastic container on the beach or in the Ocean
13-08-2021 06:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I could walk from Trigg beach to Esperance and I doubt I would see one plastic container on the beach or in the Ocean
13-08-2021 06:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:

This is because ocean currents amass them in a pool of waste. Very well documented.
https://marinedebris.noaa.gov/info/patch.html
Attached image:

Edited on 13-08-2021 06:35
13-08-2021 07:47
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
Presumably Duncan'61 is a miner who only knows how to sit on a machine and extract iron ore and load onto ships to send to China so the Chinese can manufacture his fancy toys which he buts back of them..he obviously has no idea about much else.
13-08-2021 08:20
(14373)

James___ wrote:This is because ocean currents amass them in a pool of waste.

No they don't. Those "garbage patches" are not real, i.e. pure urban legend.

If you were in the US Navy then you have travelled through those areas on ships and of course you didn't see any of these patches ... presuming you were actually in the Navy.

James___ wrote:Very well documented.

So is Bigfoot, UFOs and the Loch Ness Monster.

James__, do you have any idea why there are no videos from any Navy sailors (either US Navy, Russian Navy, Canadian Navy, British Navy, etc...) documenting the shocking horror of the great Pacific garbage patch every time they sail through it? Not a single video from any sailor standing on deck and filming this amazing phenomenon. Do you have any idea how this Great Pacific Garbage Patch miraculously escapes video from credible sources?

What about the massive merchant shipping that passes through there on a daily basis. No videos from any of them either. Hmmmmm.

But you say it's well documented? Like fiction, perhaps?

[ I T ' S A H O A X ]

13-08-2021 10:09
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Gofigure wrote:
Presumably Duncan'61 is a miner who only knows how to sit on a machine and extract iron ore and load onto ships to send to China so the Chinese can manufacture his fancy toys which he buts back of them..he obviously has no idea about much else.

No that is my son.I am a plumbing contractor that unwraps plastic packaging everyday and I recycle what ever I can and the rest goes in the bin.On the radio the other morning plastic waste was being discussed and the woman radio announcer proclaimed that when the waste is buried it goes straight in to the ocean.WTF If it is buried in Maddington tip 35km from Cockburn sound how does it magically end up in the ocean the next day.

duncan61
13-08-2021 12:47
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
Either way Maddiington tip is a local example which in no way typifies the world's waste issues!
13-08-2021 13:08
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
[b]James___

This is because ocean currents amass them in a pool of waste. Very well documented.
https://marinedebris.noaa.gov/info/patch.html

The Guardian/Henderson Island/world's most remote island/groaning under tons of plastic waste
13-08-2021 15:17
(14373)
Gofigure wrote:The Guardian/Henderson Island/world's most remote island/groaning under tons of plastic waste

Wow, did you notice that your article has no links to any videos from credible sources? The reader is expected to believe without question and to melt in a panic of helplessness.

You are gullible.

13-08-2021 21:47
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
https://youtu.be/ua4ZqbUGZC0
13-08-2021 21:48
Gofigure
☆☆☆☆☆
(25)
There's the link spaz
14-08-2021 00:50
(14373)
Gofigure wrote:. https://youtu.be/ua4ZqbUGZC0.
There's the link spaz

You really are as stupid as you come across. That link has no credible video of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. How brain dead must you be to think the video contained footage of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch when there is clearly none?

Oh, and the evenly spaced and fully diverse beach garbage is totally staged for shock effect.

Give it up.

14-08-2021 01:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Gofigure wrote:
There's the link spaz

Sometimes you'll need to ignore him. He doesn't understand how a sea can be inside of an ocean. That's basically what allows for garbage to be collected by the ocean.

Attached image:

14-08-2021 01:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
Gofigure wrote:. https://youtu.be/ua4ZqbUGZC0.
There's the link spaz

You really are as stupid as you come across. That link has no credible video of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. How brain dead must you be to think the video contained footage of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch when there is clearly none?

Oh, and the evenly spaced and fully diverse beach garbage is totally staged for shock effect.

Give it up.

And we're back to the same ol', same ol'. If waves help to prevent a singular mass from forming, then we can't consider the mount of trash being collected in our oceans? That's also documented. You can't consider metric tonnes per square km because then you'd have to think. Sorry pal, my pc is broken so I have to think for myself.

p.s., maybe if you want to have a conversation with someone, you can start here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRjMS5bbGWQ

Edited on 14-08-2021 01:39
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Industrial solutions:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
Climate change - effects, impact and solutions3417-08-2023 08:19
The Correct Public Strategy Solutions For The Climate Change Problem103-11-2022 20:09
People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help221-11-2021 04:49
Impactful individual-level solutions towards carbon footprint reduction3119-10-2021 22:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact