Remember me
▼ Content

Important space and weather related events of 2018!

Important space and weather related events of 2018!06-10-2018 17:05
YoucefZXProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
Hi everyone, I'm kind of new here and I hope this will be a good experience.

I have written a post about important events that took place in or around 2018!

There is also a video about this article which I did for those people that prefer watchting a video rather than reading a text...

Enjoy it and please tell me what you think of it, I would love to hear some feedback.

Article at my blog: https://news-uncensored-fresh.blogspot.com/

You tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wr3E4Nv6BE

By the way for those that didn't already know 21 december 2018 is the real 2012 date, I'm not implying that anything will happen but it is the real mayan calendar date nonetheless!
06-10-2018 20:12
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
For those people that don't already know I'm a victim along with my mother of Gang stalking and torture with DEW (directed energy weapons) torture and things have only gotten for the worse as time passes by.

My sympathies for your mother but what the hell are you talking about?

There is no energy weapon which could effect you without effecting the walls of the building you are in. It would be obvious.

Edited on 06-10-2018 20:12
06-10-2018 20:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
YoucefZX wrote:

There is also a video about this article which I did for those people that prefer watchting a video rather than reading a text...

Enjoy it and please tell me what you think of it, I would love to hear some feedback.

By the way for those that didn't already know 21 december 2018 is the real 2012 date, I'm not implying that anything will happen but it is the real mayan calendar date nonetheless!

Merry Christmas!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-10-2018 18:35
(14)
Merry christmass? You must be smoking mushrooms but don't worry I might have a good Christmass this time stalker but this is a surprise.
08-10-2018 18:37
(14)
Tim the plumber wrote:
For those people that don't already know I'm a victim along with my mother of Gang stalking and torture with DEW (directed energy weapons) torture and things have only gotten for the worse as time passes by.

There is no energy weapon which could effect you without effecting the walls of the building you are in. It would be obvious.

LOL so electromagnetic waves can't cross walls without leaving traces now thats' a good one...
08-10-2018 19:08
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
You two deserve each other.
08-10-2018 20:06
(21582)
YoucefZX wrote:
Merry christmass? You must be smoking mushrooms but don't worry I might have a good Christmass this time stalker but this is a surprise.

Aren't you predicting the end of the world on Dec 21?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-10-2018 20:07
(21582)
YoucefZX wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

LOL so electromagnetic waves can't cross walls without leaving traces now thats' a good one...

He happens to be right about this one.

The Parrot Killer

07-11-2018 18:27
(14)
Into the Night wrote:
YoucefZX wrote:

NO and mayan countdown was never about the end of the world anyway.

It signaled a transition to a new period, and we all know that transitions don't occur without trouble!

Don't worry you're probably thinking about the 2012 movie, but ask yourself why on earth would you believe a hollywood movie anyway...

I think ssomething might happen in 2019 and the years after something a turning point a change maybe a cosmic event a star shining brighter, the sun becoming more active who knows for sure.

Something might happen that's all there is to it, the world isn't going to end many many things have yet to happen before it ends...
07-11-2018 19:22
(21582)
YoucefZX wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
YoucefZX wrote:

NO and mayan countdown was never about the end of the world anyway.

It signaled a transition to a new period, and we all know that transitions don't occur without trouble!

No, it was simply a calendar (an unusually long one) cycling into a new one. Big deal.
YoucefZX wrote:
Don't worry you're probably thinking about the 2012 movie, but ask yourself why on earth would you believe a hollywood movie anyway...
Nah. I'm not predicting the end of the world like you are trying to do.
YoucefZX wrote:
I think ssomething might happen in 2019 and the years after something a turning point a change maybe a cosmic event a star shining brighter, the sun becoming more active who knows for sure.

Why?
YoucefZX wrote:
Something might happen that's all there is to it, the world isn't going to end many many things have yet to happen before it ends...

Like what? Who says it has to end at all, in 2019 or any other year?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-11-2018 19:22
08-11-2018 00:43
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
YoucefZX wrote:

I'm afraid you have the wrong place. We have no room for nihilists here. We have been attempting to discuss the real world in the face of insane nutcases who believe that we are all going to die before they get into their teens.

Join the debate Important space and weather related events of 2018!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Space travel is hoax3316-04-2024 23:24
weather2727-02-2024 22:55
Well space x blew up another starship, currently batting 0.0/nada/nothing/zero/zilch018-11-2023 20:38
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System5010-01-2023 16:48
UN weather report: Climate woes bad and getting worse faster108-11-2022 18:24
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact