Remember me
▼ Content

immunity and organ damage



Page 3 of 3<123
18-07-2020 02:40
James___
★★★★★
(2987)
keepit wrote:
Thanks James. It's time for happy hour, wouldn't you say. It's been a rough day in the cyberworld.



You're Welcome.

We do need Happy Hour. Often times paradigms are missed. I sometimes wonder if they want you to find meaning in their words because they know they are like an ewer that has run dry. Their monologue might be nothing more than a soliloquy.
Someone needs to walk to the river or to a pump to fetch a pail of water so they can refill their ewer, their soliloquy.
18-07-2020 02:57
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2189)
keepit wrote:
I don't think it's a hoax. Obviously there are a few anomalies but so what. 700,000 american doctors can't be wrong (or liars). There might be a few liars on the internet though.


https://www.wftv.com/news/local/covid-19-blood-clots-medical-examiner-explains-how-theyre-connected-what-is-still-unknown/MEQQOOJRVZBPDKNI2YZX3ZXZJM/

That links to the blood clot story. There are videos, but didn't load for me. Their web site is full of media, and not too friendly for my slow internet. I didn't find the stories about how deaths are reported, or labs only reporting positive cases. Could be just new, and still working on them.

Will have to look into the blood clot thing a little closer. If it's a common thing, for laying in bed a long time, there's probably no reason to connect it to the virus, hust fear mongering.
18-07-2020 04:23
James___
★★★★★
(2987)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
I don't think it's a hoax. Obviously there are a few anomalies but so what. 700,000 american doctors can't be wrong (or liars). There might be a few liars on the internet though.


https://www.wftv.com/news/local/covid-19-blood-clots-medical-examiner-explains-how-theyre-connected-what-is-still-unknown/MEQQOOJRVZBPDKNI2YZX3ZXZJM/

That links to the blood clot story. There are videos, but didn't load for me. Their web site is full of media, and not too friendly for my slow internet. I didn't find the stories about how deaths are reported, or labs only reporting positive cases. Could be just new, and still working on them.

Will have to look into the blood clot thing a little closer. If it's a common thing, for laying in bed a long time, there's probably no reason to connect it to the virus, hust fear mongering.



Hi,
I am an American. My opinion matters. I am Harvey55. Please don't ask me to understand what I am talking about or we will cut trade with you but not China. China is our friend.
It did not allow or create a pandemic. It's workers are better than American workers. They are intelligent people and represent capitalism and not communism.
When China blocks Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, they are protecting the rights of free people everywhere, like in China.
If Americans made the products my stores sell, then my distribution facility would not be able to employ over 1,000 people selling goods made in North Korea under the guise of being Made in China, a Capitalist country.

Umm, Harvey, supporting you is the same as supporting China. And consider this, the war with Japan was only about China and nothing else. What is America's interest in China? It's killing the US literally. We simply love a communist country that answers to no one. Get a clue.
18-07-2020 11:19
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1094)
keepit wrote:
More of your patronizing attitude huh.

I've offered to help you. You've refused that help and have chosen to continue spouting off your erroneous claims... There's nothing I can do for you at this point.

keepit wrote:
I don't need your advice.

Your batting average says otherwise.

keepit wrote:
Your credibility is zilch.

Inversion.

keepit wrote:
I'm not illiterate in math or economics.

Yes you are. This is because you refuse to learn from those more literate than yourself.

keepit wrote:
Show specific evidence for that claim.

No need. You've already shown it in your continued erroneous claims about mathematics and economics.
18-07-2020 11:22
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1094)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
More of your patronizing attitude huh. I don't need your advice. Your credibility is zilch. I'm not illiterate in math or economics. Show specific evidence for that claim.



keepit, since I am in an **** type of mood. Are you and gfm7175 married and is he your wife? It sure seems to me that you are being henpecked because you took your bitches egg and ate it for breakfast.
I know, I mixed terms, a bitch is a female dog and hens lay eggs. I guess I am saying that your female dog is upset that she laid an egg like a hen and that you ate it for breakfast.
Hopefully you do not find my soliloquies injurious to yourself. I mean you no harm.

This made me smile. I like you, James.
18-07-2020 11:31
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1094)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Your patronizing attitude is ineffective.


Patronizing attitude???? What alien planet are you receiving YOUR messages from??

Earth to Liberal Utopia... Earth to Liberal Utopia...

keepit has escaped once again... His illiteracy in mathematics and economics is quite tiresome to us here on Earth, so we are sending him back to you.
18-07-2020 17:07
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2189)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
I don't think it's a hoax. Obviously there are a few anomalies but so what. 700,000 american doctors can't be wrong (or liars). There might be a few liars on the internet though.


https://www.wftv.com/news/local/covid-19-blood-clots-medical-examiner-explains-how-theyre-connected-what-is-still-unknown/MEQQOOJRVZBPDKNI2YZX3ZXZJM/

That links to the blood clot story. There are videos, but didn't load for me. Their web site is full of media, and not too friendly for my slow internet. I didn't find the stories about how deaths are reported, or labs only reporting positive cases. Could be just new, and still working on them.

Will have to look into the blood clot thing a little closer. If it's a common thing, for laying in bed a long time, there's probably no reason to connect it to the virus, hust fear mongering.



Hi,
I am an American. My opinion matters. I am Harvey55. Please don't ask me to understand what I am talking about or we will cut trade with you but not China. China is our friend.
It did not allow or create a pandemic. It's workers are better than American workers. They are intelligent people and represent capitalism and not communism.
When China blocks Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, they are protecting the rights of free people everywhere, like in China.
If Americans made the products my stores sell, then my distribution facility would not be able to employ over 1,000 people selling goods made in North Korea under the guise of being Made in China, a Capitalist country.

Umm, Harvey, supporting you is the same as supporting China. And consider this, the war with Japan was only about China and nothing else. What is America's interest in China? It's killing the US literally. We simply love a communist country that answers to no one. Get a clue.


Were the hell did you pull that nonsense, out of your imaginary crap-sack? The title of this thread is about organ damage from Covid-19. It got a little sidetracked by an old, and tired topic, already beaten badly, but obviously not to death. Biden supporters are funny that way... Like pretty much else in life, you are completely clueless about my views on China, and anything else for that matter. Your mental degradation has accelerated considerably these past few months. Figured some of it was from living in your basement, fearing you might catch your death from a cold virus. Being you are at such high-risk, all those mental-medical issues. Maybe you've taken to self-medicating, to pass the time, as you wait for a hospital to allow elective crap-sack surgery, during this pandemic. Someday, you might learn, that the higher you fly, the further you fall, before crashing. You won't always bounce as well, as you use to, and find the 'medication', just doesn't help any more.
Page 3 of 3<123





Join the debate immunity and organ damage:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Organ damage2829-04-2020 17:39
About the damage that Obama did to science.18417-12-2019 05:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact