Remember me
▼ Content

I'm Going to let Putin Close Out this Chapter on Greta Thunberg

I'm Going to let Putin Close Out this Chapter on Greta Thunberg09-10-2019 22:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
I'm going to officially side with Putin on this issue; I think he's says all that needs to be said. Well worth the few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uTmUfwKVZ8

Trump merely made a witty, one-line comment about Greta. Vlad however picked her apart.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-10-2019 23:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Putin can be quite eloquent at times! Thanks for the video.
10-10-2019 00:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Putin and Trump probably would have gotten along pretty good, if the democrats hadn't put up that investigation wall. He really laid it out, what most people are thinking.

I've never really thought about Russia that much. Grew up with a lot that communism propaganda. I knew some of it, well probably most of it, was exaggerated. The cold war seemed a little silly, didn't think anyone was eager to launch a missile. I just figured every country has their own culture, beliefs and values. Just because it's different from ours, doesn't make it any better or worse, just different.

Wasn't Putin the head of the KGB during the Soviet Union days? He had a job, he had a boss, and did his job very well (or they would have killed him). Doesn't mean he's still doing the spy thing, maybe he moved on, took a different career path.
10-10-2019 03:13
VernerHornungProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(133)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Wasn't Putin the head of the KGB during the Soviet Union days? He had a job, he had a boss, and did his job very well...

Ja, and probable author of the Moscow apartment block bombings of 1999 that ushered him into power within a year, after he'd crushed the Dagestanis. In office his first act was to crush the Chechens, whereupon he proceeded to make war on Ossetia and Georgia. Now he's slowly eating the Ukraine. Nice fella that bland face is.
~

It should be admitted he faces more unrest than we do. Would the US contemplate similar deeds if Texas ever tried to bust loose? Ruling Russia is hardly an easy task.

Never try to solve an NP-complete problem on your own with pencil & paper.
11-10-2019 11:44
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Putin and Trump probably would have gotten along pretty good,...
Trump is the single greatest thing to ever happen to Putin and his goals. The US leaving the world stage as the leader of the free world, NATO weakened, the US weakened, and Hilary Clinton, who Putin loathes, cast aside. They ARE getting along very well.

What's best yet is now support for Trump mean support for Putin, you guys are both evidence of that.

So he really hit the jackpot.

He is a killer, criminal and scumbag so there is pure downside to this but I guess if you are Putin it's awesome.
11-10-2019 18:32
(5196)
VernerHornung wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Wasn't Putin the head of the KGB during the Soviet Union days? He had a job, he had a boss, and did his job very well...

Ja, and probable author of the Moscow apartment block bombings of 1999 that ushered him into power within a year, after he'd crushed the Dagestanis. In office his first act was to crush the Chechens, whereupon he proceeded to make war on Ossetia and Georgia. Now he's slowly eating the Ukraine. Nice fella that bland face is.
~

It should be admitted he faces more unrest than we do. Would the US contemplate similar deeds if Texas ever tried to bust loose? Ruling Russia is hardly an easy task.

When the Soviet Union broke up, I think all those countries had a rough time, trying to get started on their own, after everything taken through communism. They had a mess to clean up (corruption), and a lot of rebuilding to do. There was a lot of lawless acts and atrocities in the process. Could have been a lot worse, but I wouldn't have expected the transition to be bloodless. I'm not an easy sell on propaganda, I've never been over there to see the truth. I don't see Putin ruling, as if Russia was still communist though, he's been going in a different direction.
12-10-2019 00:02
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Wasn't Putin the head of the KGB during the Soviet Union days?

Nope. Just a low ranked officer.
12-10-2019 00:03
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Putin and Trump probably would have gotten along pretty good,...
Trump is the single greatest thing to ever happen to Putin and his goals. The US leaving the world stage as the leader of the free world, NATO weakened, the US weakened, and Hilary Clinton, who Putin loathes, cast aside. They ARE getting along very well.

What's best yet is now support for Trump mean support for Putin, you guys are both evidence of that.

He is a killer, criminal and scumbag so there is pure downside to this but I guess if you are Putin it's awesome.

Yup. 100 years from now the world be very different. Probably jungle law again. God forbid the horrible wars that kill millions.
Edited on 12-10-2019 00:04
12-10-2019 00:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
tmiddles wrote: Trump is the single greatest thing to ever happen to Putin and his goals. The US leaving the world stage as the leader of the free world, NATO weakened, the US weakened, and Hilary Clinton, who Putin loathes, cast aside. They ARE getting along very well.

Too funny. Please keep it coming.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-10-2019 02:50
(5196)
How come Greta didn't win a Nobel Prize for Climate Change? Don't recall anyone winning this years prize. Is climate change no longer considered a global threat, worthy of a prize? Or did Russia meddle in nomination processes...

Join the debate I'm Going to let Putin Close Out this Chapter on Greta Thunberg:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Greta Thunburg 2.0 speaks about climate genderology207-07-2022 14:55
What will Greta wear at COP 27? For real!307-04-2022 16:51
I Love Greta Thunberg - do you?3307-04-2022 15:26
Greta to finally publish her definitive book!807-04-2022 14:56
Great news, Putin is destroying everything that Hunter Biden owns423-03-2022 01:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact