Remember me
▼ Content

If You Want To Have A Better Eternal Life, You Must Seek Help & Go Join The Savior's World

If You Want To Have A Better Eternal Life, You Must Seek Help & Go Join The Savior's World18-08-2020 11:47
TheSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(16)
If You Want To Have A Better Eternal Life, You Must Seek Help & Go Join The Savior's World

Everybody is a "small" world.
Every nation is a "big" world.
And the Earth is the "class school" world.
But a world is always a world, just like a nation is always a nation no matter size.

In reality, when your nation or your region in war and in chaos mode, what should you do?
Find till dead with no end sign or seek refugees in "better" other nations just like many people in Africa, Middle East are seeking free lunch in Europe.

The truth of life is similar like that.
If you want to have a better life for yourself, you must either do it by yourself or following/listening to others. Because the Earth world you are living is too big that why many people was and in many secret societies/groups in hope for "better" life condition.

And the word "better" meaning depend on each people ideology about human life.

If you want to be like "God", if you want to know the secret of immortality and the universe, the best chance and best opportunity in 2020 is to join the savior Messiah Buddha's world.
But of course you cannot join directly, you can only join it indirectly at forum freejoy.aimoo.com.

Many of you probably want "prove" this that.
I am telling this: talk big is not easy, provide life theory is very difficult.
If you think it is just an imagine everybody can do, then go ask any people who never have read or have any experience about any kind of fiction movies, novels to write story.
I can guarantee that no any of them able to write any fiction story !

My world my society is the best, because it is free will free choice.
You can join and learn, but you do not have to receive and follow any "orders" like many current secret groups societies are doing.

Theory is just a first step, the second step is you must test/verify by yourself.
If you only study, learn and remember words philosophy from other beings, then you are no good and in the wrong road.

All kind of education degrees are useless and only "stupid sleepy" people want that.

Only being who have obtained eternal life can give you the correct direction to the heaven.

The eternal life is beyond words, beyond number and beyond all kind of languages you have known so far.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Saoshyant Buddha Whatever-Name

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
18-08-2020 22:47
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
TheSavior wrote:

Everybody is a "small" world.
Every nation is a "big" world.
And the Earth is the "class school" world.
But a world is always a world, just like a nation is always a nation no matter size.

In reality, when your nation or your region in war and in chaos mode, what should you do?
Find till dead with no end sign or seek refugees in "better" other nations just like many people in Africa, Middle East are seeking free lunch in Europe.

The truth of life is similar like that.
If you want to have a better life for yourself, you must either do it by yourself or following/listening to others. Because the Earth world you are living is too big that why many people was and in many secret societies/groups in hope for "better" life condition.

And the word "better" meaning depend on each people ideology about human life.

If you want to be like "God", if you want to know the secret of immortality and the universe, the best chance and best opportunity in 2020 is to join the savior Messiah Buddha's world.
But of course you cannot join directly, you can only join it indirectly at forum freejoy.aimoo.com.

Many of you probably want "prove" this that.
I am telling this: talk big is not easy, provide life theory is very difficult.
If you think it is just an imagine everybody can do, then go ask any people who never have read or have any experience about any kind of fiction movies, novels to write story.
I can guarantee that no any of them able to write any fiction story !

My world my society is the best, because it is free will free choice.
You can join and learn, but you do not have to receive and follow any "orders" like many current secret groups societies are doing.

Theory is just a first step, the second step is you must test/verify by yourself.
If you only study, learn and remember words philosophy from other beings, then you are no good and in the wrong road.

All kind of education degrees are useless and only "stupid sleepy" people want that.

Only being who have obtained eternal life can give you the correct direction to the heaven.

The eternal life is beyond words, beyond number and beyond all kind of languages you have known so far.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Saoshyant Buddha Whatever-Name

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com

The reality is that in the end that William Shakespeare might've gotten things right. The world is but a stage and we are merely it's actors.
Join the debate If You Want To Have A Better Eternal Life, You Must Seek Help & Go Join The Savior's World:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
Target chose to sell faggy wear and just lost 9 billion dollars. Life is great327-05-2023 22:12
Afghanistan & Climate Change430-03-2023 21:59
CDC Data Reveals. Majority of COVID-19 Deaths in America Occur Among the Vaccinated & Boosted030-11-2022 20:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact