Remember me
▼ Content

If you delete then delete all article using nickname the savior

If you delete then delete all article using nickname the savior25-12-2021 16:02
DeleteAllNotLittle
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hey,
If you want to delete my new post new article.
I want whoever controlling this forum climate-debate.com also delete all of my articles on this one too.

Do not "suck" the energy and only keep the article you "like".

I am the author of the those post and content.

If you do not delete all of my post/article on this forum you will be doom and get will vanish and die soon and 100% will never go out of the matrix of life.

Bunch of idiots people and stupid beings who think know more than immortal gods !

Bye !
25-12-2021 16:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
DeleteAllNotLittle wrote:
Hey,
If you want to delete my new post new article.
I want whoever controlling this forum climate-debate.com also delete all of my articles on this one too.

Do not "suck" the energy and only keep the article you "like".

I am the author of the those post and content.

If you do not delete all of my post/article on this forum you will be doom and get will vanish and die soon and 100% will never go out of the matrix of life.

Bunch of idiots people and stupid beings who think know more than immortal gods !

Bye !

Most forums don't allow members to sell products. Some will sell advertising space though. most forums don't really appreciate advertisement that draw members away to other forums. Some rely on the 'hit counts', to help pay the costs.

I've enjoyed reading your posts, although you prices are much too high, for any consideration to purchase. Think the problem is that you have been posting too many advertisement type post, so close together. The theme here, although usually hard to tell, is 'climate-change'. Many of your articles do address that, or similar issues commonly discussed here, since government is the same problem.

Most of your sales advertisements and the volume, is probably what got them flagged and deleted. Either by the owner personally, or automatically through software. You pushed the tolerance limit either way. I didn't mind, but I'm only a member here. Guessing the owner wants to keep this forum advertisement and spam free. We don't see it from anyone else. I've seen spambots slip through on most every other forum. This one must have a pretty good filter.
Join the debate If you delete then delete all article using nickname the savior:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
I The Savior Offering "How To Become God Again" Special Course To All Beings1129-04-2022 20:05
The Savior Messiah Buddha Is Back Again With Some Special Info328-04-2022 17:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact