Remember me
▼ Content

If you believe more CO2 causes global warming, why not?


If you believe more CO2 causes global warming, why not?26-02-2019 19:43
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
I don't believe because the first 10 ppm CO2 already did 98% of what CO2 can do, so adding more won't do much to absorb the measly remaining 2% after the first 10 ppm of CO2 was already in place.
26-02-2019 20:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15090)
CO2 has NO capability to warm the Earth. No gas or vapor does.
26-02-2019 20:22
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
I don't believe because the first 10 ppm CO2 already did 98% of what CO2 can do, so adding more won't do much to absorb the measly remaining 2% after the first 10 ppm of CO2 was already in place.
You have to be more careful with the wording of your messages - you're atracting the lunatic fringe.
26-02-2019 22:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15090)
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
I don't believe because the first 10 ppm CO2 already did 98% of what CO2 can do, so adding more won't do much to absorb the measly remaining 2% after the first 10 ppm of CO2 was already in place.
You have to be more careful with the wording of your messages - you're atracting the lunatic fringe.


Still angry, eh, Wake?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit




Join the debate If you believe more CO2 causes global warming, why not?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say1524-02-2021 18:04
CO2 ocean uptake30622-02-2021 04:08
could we slow co2 release in enviornment by engineering a virus to kill wood eating bacteria?1719-02-2021 19:06
Can CO2 capture be a starter for geothermal energy?2017-02-2021 01:49
The truth about CO2 is that without it you would be dead3207-02-2021 21:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact