Remember me
▼ Content

If Putin goes nuclear

Page 1 of 3123>
If Putin goes nuclear27-02-2022 16:22
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
What do you think where would he land his first bomb to make an example that he is not bluffing?
27-02-2022 17:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
Xadoman wrote:What do you think where would he land his first bomb to make an example that he is not bluffing?

The duma.
27-02-2022 20:46
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I think Putin would send first bombs into Baltics . They have joined the NATO , are small, insignificant countries and are sometimes quite annoying with their barking toward Russia. He would use some smaller ones to make a point that he is not bluffing and the west should stop their support for Ukraine.
27-02-2022 21:36
(14406)
Xadoman wrote:I think Putin would send first bombs into Baltics .

Yes, that would certainly make Russia appear "serious" and not "batshit crazy and out of control." After all, the Blatic States have been oppressing Russia for some time and bombing them would send a clear message that Russia just isn't going to take it anymore.

Once the world sees Russia bombing the Baltics, the world will know that Russia merely needs to be "appeased" to make the situation go away.

Xadoman wrote:They have joined the NATO ,

... which means that an attack by Russia on any one of them will obligate all NATO countries to smack Russia a lot closer to the earth's mantle.

That would certainly make Russia "serious." It would also make Russia suicidal ... but definitely "serious", yes.

Xadoman wrote: are small, insignificant [NATO] countries and are sometimes quite annoying with their barking toward Russia [now that they are NATO countries].

You really have to ask yourself, are any of the Baltic States really worth the price Russia will have to pay for the privilege of screwing with them?

Russia screws with Ukraine specifically because Ukraine is not a member of the NATO alliance. Ukraine is pressing hard to join NATO because Russia keeps screwing with them.

Russia is not going to attack the Baltics.

27-02-2022 21:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
NATO is a piece of paper. If NATO forces intervene to help Ukraine then Putin must react. He can not fight without nukes. He is going to make his first move on small insignificant countries like Baltics. He will use some of the smaller bombs to stop the fighting ability of those countries for good. The other bigger NATO countries will see that Putin is not bluffing and they will cut back. Nobody cares that some small countries got hit. Putin does not consider them countries at all. Germany and France are Putins buddies because they need gas.Then there will be negotiations.
27-02-2022 22:33
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...the Blatic States have been oppressing Russia for some time ...
You are Pro Putin scum
27-02-2022 22:46
(14406)
Xadoman wrote:NATO is a piece of paper.

It sounds like you can't possibly contribute anything intelligent on this topic.

Xadoman wrote:If NATO forces intervene to help Ukraine then Putin must react.

This is very poor wording.

Here is the correct wording:

"If Belgium's, France's, Netherlands', Italy's, Iceland's, Portugal's, Luxembourg's, Denmark's, Norway's, the United Kingdom's, the United States',
Canada's, Greece's, Turkey's, Germany's, Spain's, the Czech Republic's, Hungary's, Poland's, Bulgaria's, Estonia's, Latvia's, Lithuania's, Romania's, Slovakia's, Slovenia's, Albania's, Croatia's, Montenegro's, and Macedonia's forces were to intervene to help Ukraine, then Russia would have some serious decisions to make."

Xadoman wrote: He can not fight without nukes.

... except that Russia can totally fight without nukes.

Xadoman wrote: He is going to make his first move on small insignificant countries like Baltics.

Russia doesn't dare touch any NATO country. Russia has carefully avoided all NATO countries since NATO came into existence. Almost all Eastern Bloc countries have rushed to join NATO and once having joined, have remained outside Russia's military reach.

Xadoman wrote: The other bigger NATO countries will see that Putin is not bluffing and they will cut back.

All other NATO countries will not only have the green light to just unload on Russia, but they will be obligated by treaty ... and they will be happy to do so knowing that all other NATO countries are attacking as well.

Russia will not be attacking any NATO countries.

Xadoman wrote:Nobody cares that some small countries got hit.

They are all required to care, by treaty.

Russia will not be attacking any NATO countries.
27-02-2022 23:16
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
You have too much faith in a piece of paper. US and other countries just left Ukraine alone athought they had a paper which assured they would help Ukraine if Russia would attack it. 1994 Budabest Memorandum:

The memorandum was originally signed by three nuclear powers: the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States
The memorandum included security assurances against threats or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan.

As a result, between 1994 and 1996, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons. Until then, Ukraine had the world's third-largest nuclear weapons stockpile.
27-02-2022 23:31
(14406)
Xadoman wrote:You have too much faith in a piece of paper.

You are in complete denial of the principle consideration of all countries in this situation.

Xadoman wrote:US and other countries just left Ukraine alone athought they had a paper which assured ...

Now I understand. You think all documents are the same, i.e. the problem here is your inability to distinguish between political commitments, just like you can't discern any difference between Bitcoin and Pitbull.

I would direct your attention to that particular shortcoming as to why you are confused on this matter.

Let's recap: You are certain that Russia will attack NATO countries and I say Russia will not. Let's give it a month and see which one of us is correct. We'll check back on 27 March.
27-02-2022 23:44
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
So some agreements are worth keeping and others are not. Ukraine gave away its nuclear weapons and was assured by US and UK that he will be protected against agressors. You better belive those guys next time...
Edited on 27-02-2022 23:45
28-02-2022 00:18
(14406)
Xadoman wrote:So some agreements are worth keeping and others are not.

You just described the subjective decisions behind politics and policy-making.

Xadoman wrote:Ukraine gave away its nuclear weapons and was assured by US and UK that he will be protected against aggressors.

You have misinterpreted and misrepresented the agreement. Nobody promised to be Ukraine's military.
28-02-2022 01:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Xadoman wrote:
What do you think where would he land his first bomb to make an example that he is not bluffing?

Putin has nothing to gain by going nuclear and if he does go nuclear to defeat a bunch of nobodies with Molotov cocktails, then Russia is already collapsed just as the Soviet Union did
28-02-2022 10:02
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Putin has nothing to gain by going nuclear and if he does go nuclear to defeat a bunch of nobodies with Molotov cocktails, then Russia is already collapsed just as the Soviet Union did

NATO countries send support there - ammunition etc and put on sanctions.
28-02-2022 15:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Xadoman wrote:

NATO countries send support there - ammunition etc and put on sanctions.

LOL Putin is threatening to use nuclear weapons to defeat grandmothers with AK47's

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This war is a joke. Or do you believe everything that the mass media feeds you
28-02-2022 17:20
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
LOL Putin is threatening to use nuclear weapons to defeat grandmothers with AK47's

Of course I do not belive the mass media but I also do not know how bad the things could escalate. All I know that all of this could have been prevented without a single shot fired but those who pull the strings wanted their own agenda which includes war.
28-02-2022 18:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Xadoman wrote:

Of course I do not belive the mass media but I also do not know how bad the things could escalate. All I know that all of this could have been prevented without a single shot fired but those who pull the strings wanted their own agenda which includes war.

Who is pulling the strings??

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-02-2022 18:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Xadoman wrote:

The only way that this could have been avoided without conflict is that the Ukraine would have needed to surrender their freedoms to a communist piece of shit. Now go eat the dog
28-02-2022 18:52
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
The only way that this could have been avoided without conflict is that the Ukraine would have needed to surrender their freedoms to a communist piece of shit. Now go eat the dog

It is pretty easy to be a warmonger as long as your own butt is not on fire.
28-02-2022 19:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Not the only way this could have been avoided.

This would have never happened if the Sates of America didn't severely diminish our oil production. Instead we slashed oil production, drove up oil prices, and then begged Putin to produce more. Putin said F you. We created for Russia a very strong position in the world, with a lot of leverage and cash.

We ALL funded this invasion every time we filled with fuel. Best way to stop Putin now is by drilling every available drop of oil and dump it on the market. This would crash oil prices and cut off critical funding for the war.

Anyone starting to see how Climate policies actually get people killed?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 28-02-2022 19:06
28-02-2022 19:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

This would have never happened if the Sates of America didn't severely diminish our oil production. Instead we slashed oil production, drove up oil prices, and then begged Putin to produce more. Putin said F you. We created for Russia a very strong position in the world, with a lot of leverage and cash.

We ALL funded this invasion every time we filled with fuel. Best way to stop Putin now is by drilling every available drop of oil and dump it on the market. This would crash oil prices and cut off critical funding for the war.

LOL this has nothing to do with oil. However you go right on believing whatever the American communist news reports. In reality Putin is devolving into an ostrich, just look at his head as it is nearly a carbon copy of an ostrich egg. Ostriches do not negotiate rationally, nor do they need oil.

https://idsb.tmgrup.com.tr/ly/uploads/images/2020/06/14/thumbs/800x531/40931.jpg

https://www.worldwidewildlifeproducts.com/store/pc/catalog/4415a_1722_detail.jpg
Edited on 28-02-2022 19:17
28-02-2022 19:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

LOL this has nothing to do with oil. However you go right on believing whatever the American communist news reports.

Nothing to do with oil? LOL. How do you suppose Russia pays for all those tanks/missles/fighter aircraft/ships/troops?

Yawn. LOL.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
28-02-2022 19:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

LOL this has nothing to do with oil. However you go right on believing whatever the American communist news reports.

Nothing to do with oil? LOL. How do you suppose Russia pays for all those tanks/missles/fighter aircraft/ships/troops?

Yawn. LOL.

Actually dude all of Russia's weapons are already paid for. Not that the dumbass commies using them have been paid yet this year. Woof woof
Edited on 28-02-2022 19:44
28-02-2022 19:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Yawn. LOL.

Actually dude all of Russia's weapons are already paid for. Not that the dumbass commies using them have been paid yet this year. Woof woof

Yup. Paid for with your gas money.

28-02-2022 19:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Yawn. LOL.

Yup. Paid for with your gas money.

LOL enjoy riding your donkey. hee haw hee haw At least until you get hungry and eat it
Edited on 28-02-2022 19:51
28-02-2022 19:54
(14406)
Swan wrote:Actually dude all of Russia's weapons are already paid for.

There is no such thing as a military system for which no further payments are required. The "purchase" of the system is just the initial cost that precedes the ongoing costs of operations, maintenance and training. The "purchase" represents only 30% of the lifecycle costs, often a great deal less.

At the very end, the sunsetting and retirement of military systems incur costs as well. Once a military system is to be taken out of service, that process is not cheap and even then requires (minimal) ongoing costs, owing mostly to warehousing/storage, because retired military systems cannot be sold to the public.

GasGuzzler is entirely correct about focusing on the funding of the military budget. Reagan brilliantly caused the collapse of the Soviet Union by busting the Soviet military budget. That was the one budget they could not afford to do without. The Soviet Union had previously remained strong despite being virtually broke otherwise.
28-02-2022 20:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually dude all of Russia's weapons are already paid for.

There is no such thing as a military system for which no further payments are required. The "purchase" of the system is just the initial cost that precedes the ongoing costs of operations, maintenance and training. The "purchase" represents only 30% of the lifecycle costs, often a great deal less.

At the very end, the sunsetting and retirement of military systems incur costs as well. Once a military system is to be taken out of service, that process is not cheap and even then requires (minimal) ongoing costs, owing mostly to warehousing/storage, because retired military systems cannot be sold to the public.

GasGuzzler is entirely correct about focusing on the funding of the military budget. Reagan brilliantly caused the collapse of the Soviet Union by busting the Soviet military budget. That was the one budget they could not afford to do without. The Soviet Union had previously remained strong despite being virtually broke otherwise.

Reagan funded the American military by borrowing from the Chinese, same as every President after him except Trump. Again all of Russia's weapons are paid for and if one hits you you will not know any different nor will it matter either way
Edited on 28-02-2022 20:01
28-02-2022 20:41
(14406)
Swan wrote:Reagan funded the American military ...

Reagan didn't fund anything.

Swan wrote:... same as every President after him except Trump.

No President funds anything.

Swan wrote: Again all of Russia's weapons are paid for ...

LOL! Yawn. Again, not one of Russia's weapons is without large, ongoing operations, maintenance and training costs.

... and if one hits you, you will know that those costs were deemed necessary and were forthwith paid.
28-02-2022 21:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Reagan funded the American military ...

Reagan didn't fund anything.

Swan wrote:... same as every President after him except Trump.

No President funds anything.

Swan wrote: Again all of Russia's weapons are paid for ...

LOL! Yawn. Again, not one of Russia's weapons is without large, ongoing operations, maintenance and training costs.

... and if one hits you, you will know that those costs were deemed necessary and were forthwith paid.

China owns well over a trillion dollars of American debt, this has to be authorized by the American government which does not exclude the president.

LOL better get your gears lubed correctly this time
28-02-2022 21:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
The west might well bleed the russian military out of existence, javelin by javelin. This would be less likely to cause putin to panic. It won't take too many stingers to discourage the russian air force.
28-02-2022 21:28
(14406)
Swan wrote:China owns well over a trillion dollars of American debt, this has to be authorized by the American government which does not exclude the president.

LOL! This excludes the President. This excludes the Justices of the Supreme Court. This excludes many, many people.

Yawn.
28-02-2022 21:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
keepit wrote:
The west might well bleed the russian military out of existence, javelin by javelin. This would be less likely to cause putin to panic. It won't take too many stingers to discourage the russian air force.

Top secret newest generation stingers are already in play and the Ukrainians are claiming that they have an ace taking out Russian jets. Russia is not even fighting as of yet they are just feeling out NATO.

LOL Poopin lost about 100 billion dollars today in American money, and it's still sinking
28-02-2022 21:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:China owns well over a trillion dollars of American debt, this has to be authorized by the American government which does not exclude the president.

LOL! This excludes the President. This excludes the Justices of the Supreme Court. This excludes many, many people.

Yawn.

LOL if you voted for Biden you voted to buy Russian oil and take Chinese bribes and you financed the Russian and Chinese war machines, I voted for Trump so get over it.
Edited on 28-02-2022 21:56
28-02-2022 22:13
(14406)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

LOL if you voted for Biden you voted to buy Russian oil and take Chinese bribes and you financed the Russian and Chinese war machines, I voted for Trump so get over it.

Swan, did you just punt? I read your post three times and I cannot discern any point ... or any sort of coherency.
28-02-2022 22:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Swan, did you just punt? I read your post three times and I cannot discern any point ... or any sort of coherency.

He likes to listen to himself talk and yawn at the same time, lol. Too many words. I took a few out and now it makes sense. MatterOfact, it's axactly what I originally said.

Swank wrote:
you buy Russian oil and you financed the Russian war machines, I voted for Biden so get over it. LOL.

See? He gets it.

Edited on 28-02-2022 22:26
28-02-2022 22:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

LOL The FBI couldn't figure it out either. Just the way it is so get used to it and stop deflecting from the fact that you voted for Biden and financed the Russian war machine and had and still have no clue.
28-02-2022 22:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

He likes to listen to himself talk and yawn at the same time, lol. Too many words. I took a few out and now it makes sense. MatterOfact, it's axactly what I originally said.

Swank wrote:
you buy Russian oil and you financed the Russian war machines, I voted for Biden so get over it. LOL.

See? He gets it.

LOL, I really wish that I was a wise latina judge like you. If you get your Mommy she might be able to helpy you
28-02-2022 22:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Swank wrote:

See? He gets it.

LOL, I really wish that I was a wise latina judge like you. If you get your Mommy she might be able to helpy you

WTF? LOL. puntyawnlol rinsnrepeat.

Edited on 28-02-2022 22:49
28-02-2022 23:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yawn.

Swank wrote:

See? He gets it.

WTF? LOL. puntyawnlol rinsnrepeat.

If you can not comprehend you are a communist in denial.
01-03-2022 00:00
(14406)
Swan wrote:LOL if you voted for Biden you voted to buy Russian oil and take Chinese bribes and you financed the Russian and Chinese war machines, I voted for Trump so get over it.

Swan wrote:LOL The FBI couldn't figure it out either. Just the way it is so get used to it and stop deflecting from the fact that you voted for Biden and financed the Russian war machine and had and still have no clue.

I get it ... you buried a clue in there somewhere and I need to find it.

Hmmmmm.

Give me some time to ponder.
01-03-2022 00:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL if you voted for Biden you voted to buy Russian oil and take Chinese bribes and you financed the Russian and Chinese war machines, I voted for Trump so get over it.

Swan wrote:LOL The FBI couldn't figure it out either. Just the way it is so get used to it and stop deflecting from the fact that you voted for Biden and financed the Russian war machine and had and still have no clue.

I get it ... you buried a clue in there somewhere and I need to find it.

Hmmmmm.

Give me some time to ponder.

Or the post was not intended for you but for them.

That said I have caused pondering before and hopefully will still after I am gone.
Edited on 01-03-2022 00:06
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate If Putin goes nuclear:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
AI banned from nuclear launch decisions, after Google creates self-aware computer program129-04-2023 20:43
USA Nuclear codes found in Bidens garage as yet more documents found324-01-2023 16:43
Great news, Putin is destroying everything that Hunter Biden owns423-03-2022 01:22
Putin821-02-2022 00:59
This is How the European Commission Classifies Nuclear Energy and Gas to Be 'Green'205-02-2022 04:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact