Ian

Page 2 of 2<12
07-10-2022 01:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the holocaust and ice age denier...........................

Says the confessing psyche ward inmate who can't deny any of it.

When I come to visit you in your padded cell, is there a special type of straight jacket you'd like me to bring?

...deleted Mantras 31a...32...20q10...20q9...22j...39m...

No argument presented. Spamming. Trolling.

You spent 8 years in college just to admit that you are a loser that is incapable of retorting like an adult.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-10-2022 03:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

When I come to visit you in your padded cell, is there a special type of straight jacket you'd like me to bring?

You spent 8 years in college just to admit that you are a loser that is incapable of retorting like an adult.

Again, you have no arguments. Done here.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-10-2022 04:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Again, you have no arguments. Done here.

You were done the first time you responded to me; you just didn't know it. Glad to have taught you well.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-10-2022 06:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:You were done the first time you responded to me; you just didn't know it. Glad to have taught you well.

Oh! Oh! Teach me! Teach me!

How will you run class? Will you teleport to me or will you teleport me to where you are? ... or will you simply quantumly teleport the information instantaneously and simultaneously at a million thirteen times the speed of light?

Oh, and about financial aid ... I plan on borrowing your time machine to carry a penny into the distant past, and just allow it to accumulate compound interest up until present day, and use that to cover my tuition. I will call this my Moraine Scholarship Fund.

I can't wait for the semester to begin!
07-10-2022 19:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You were done the first time you responded to me; you just didn't know it. Glad to have taught you well.

How will you run class? Will you teleport to me or will you teleport me to where you are? ... or will you simply quantumly teleport the information instantaneously and simultaneously at a million thirteen times the speed of light?

Oh, and about financial aid ... I plan on borrowing your time machine to carry a penny into the distant past, and just allow it to accumulate compound interest up until present day, and use that to cover my tuition. I will call this my Moraine Scholarship Fund.

You are mocking yourself because quantum entanglement and quantum qubit computing is very real. That said you are so far removed from the scientific community in your West Virginia trailer that you are still telling people that there was no holocaust or ice age or qubits or entangled photons. LOL next you will tell us that there were no moon landings. So really in your case Meth would be beneficial

ULTRA MAGA

07-10-2022 21:19
(14373)
Swan wrote:You are mocking yourself

Nonsense! I am practically putting you on a pedestal. Sure, the pedestal is more like a box spring, but it's the thought that counts.

Swan wrote: ... because quantum entanglement and quantum qubit computing is very real.

I can see that ... just like your pet monkey.

Swan wrote: That said you are so far removed from the scientific community in your West Virginia trailer

This is the east wing of my West Virginia Trailer:

When does class begin?
07-10-2022 21:50
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You are mocking yourself because quantum entanglement and quantum qubit computing is very real.

Just as real as your quantum entangled religions.
Swan wrote:
That said you are so far removed from the scientific community

Science isn't a community.
Swan wrote:
in your West Virginia trailer that you are still telling people that there was no holocaust or ice age or qubits or entangled photons.

Yeah, your religions are definitely quantum entangled.
Swan wrote:
LOL next you will tell us that there were no moon landings.

Why would he?
Swan wrote:
So really in your case Meth would be beneficial

Why? Are you selling some?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-10-2022 13:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nonsense! I am practically putting you on a pedestal. Sure, the pedestal is more like a box spring, but it's the thought that counts.

Swan wrote: ... because quantum entanglement and quantum qubit computing is very real.

Swan wrote: That said you are so far removed from the scientific community in your West Virginia trailer

When does class begin?

Why don't you post a picture of yourself posting here from your computer room?

Look palsy, you copied that image from a webpage called homedit, so really stop being in denial of your West Virginia trailer

https://www.homedit.com/mansion-living-room/

You may resume jerking off in your West Virginia trailer

Shhhh, I will not tell anyone that you are undercover...............with a sheep

Then you have your summer home as well

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 08-10-2022 13:48
08-10-2022 18:31
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

When does class begin?

Why don't you post a picture of yourself posting here from your computer room?

Look palsy, you copied that image from a webpage called homedit, so really stop being in denial of your West Virginia trailer

https://www.homedit.com/mansion-living-room/

You may resume jerking off in your West Virginia trailer

Shhhh, I will not tell anyone that you are undercover...............with a sheep

Then you have your summer home as well

Bulverism fallacy. Attempt to force private information.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-10-2022 18:32
08-10-2022 20:38
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
Swan wrote:
LOL next you will tell us that there were no moon landings. So really in your case Meth would be beneficial

Hello Swan,

Why do you associate Heaven with Meth?

Are you getting ready to shovel some more of that New Jersey Snow next month or so?

08-10-2022 23:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
LOL next you will tell us that there were no moon landings. So really in your case Meth would be beneficial

Hello Swan,

Are you getting ready to shovel some more of that New Jersey Snow next month or so?

When did I mention heaven?

I didn't, which means that the one associating heaven with meth is YOU

ULTRA MAGA

08-10-2022 23:05
(1639)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Hello Swan,

You're no fun Swan. I thought you were some super genius nuclear scientist who could put 2 and 2 together. You mentioned the faked moon landings.

And actually you have associated Heaven and Meth in previous conversations with me.

Edited on 08-10-2022 23:07
09-10-2022 00:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Hello Swan,

You're no fun Swan. I thought you were some super genius nuclear scientist who could put 2 and 2 together. You mentioned the faked moon landings.

And actually you have associated Heaven and Meth in previous conversations with me.

The moon landings whether real or not had nothing to do with heaven, except in your fully schizoid mind that believes that the Earth is encased in glass panels.

That said take your meds kid

ULTRA MAGA

09-10-2022 01:30
(1639)
Swan wrote:

The one associating heaven with meth is YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoKXz4N6JZA

09-10-2022 03:36
James_
★★★★★
(2149)
Swan wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

Your signature says it best. Germans loved Hitler for the same reason.
Edited on 09-10-2022 03:38
09-10-2022 10:55
(14373)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.
ULTRA MAGA

Incorrect. Germans supported Hitler because he pissed THEM off ... while successfully blaming Jews, Gypsies, etc...
09-10-2022 18:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

ULTRA MAGA

Godwins law is that all retards like you lead back to Hitler.

Now go eat a puppy ****face

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Ian:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact