Remember me
▼ Content

I will be creating a website on Climate Policy

I will be creating a website on Climate Policy27-03-2017 15:40
iduros5028
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I will be creating a website over the next few weeks that will include informing those about what global warming is, how it came about, the dangerous effects of it, and why citizens who may not be concerned should be worried about the future to come. It will also include reasons why businesses and corporations are inclined to place lobbyists into Congress with the intentions of influencing politicians into voting against climate legislation. And finally, it will include climate policies that do exists, why they are not working as well as they could, ways that climate policy could be improved, and how individuals can help find solutions to global warming. All of the information on this website is supported by extensive research I have done over the last six months. I would appreciate that when my website is published, I maybe have a few viewers who want to be informed
27-03-2017 16:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I will be creating a website over the next few weeks that will include informing those about what global warming is
I will be waiting on the edge of my seat
how it came about
It is 100% natural and the current warming is 2 degrees short of where it should be. Very disappointing.
the dangerous effects of it
I don't know anyone who can't survive with another deree or two...Really?
and why citizens who may not be concerned should be worried about the future to come.
More scare tactics on the way. What new claim will you try to scare me with?
It will also include reasons why businesses and corporations are inclined to place lobbyists into Congress with the intentions of influencing politicians into voting against climate legislation.
Business and corporations are the reason we can all eat. We enjoy eating.
And finally, it will include climate policies that do exists, why they are not working as well as they could,
You know darn well you could bring the global economy to it's knees with legislation and would would not "reverse" any "damage".
ways that climate policy could be improved,
For a start, I suggest putting Algore in prison for being the fraud he is.
and how individuals can help find solutions to global warming.
What??!! There's no solution??!!
All of the information on this website is supported by extensive research I have done over the last six months.
I'm sure it's all very credible...
I would appreciate that when my website is published, I maybe have a few viewers who want to be informed
Typical liberal is entitled.
Edited on 27-03-2017 16:31
27-03-2017 19:11
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
You spent a lot of time dissecting that spam, slow day guzzling gas?
27-03-2017 20:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
spot wrote:
You spent a lot of time dissecting that spam, slow day guzzling gas?

Oh no, typical day. Cuttin grass, guzzlin gas and kickin ass!
27-03-2017 20:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
yacgws.

Yet Another Church of Global Warming site.
28-03-2017 05:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed: Business and corporations are the reason we can all eat.

Family owned farms & ranches caused us to eat. Business & corporations said if we control what & if people eat, we control people. & so business & corporations are busy running family farms out of business...... so business & corporations will control people.
28-03-2017 05:41
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed: Business and corporations are the reason we can all eat.

Family owned farms & ranches caused us to eat. Business & corporations said if we control what & if people eat, we control people. & so business & corporations are busy running family farms out of business...... so business & corporations will control people.

Wow. You are more shortsighted than I thought.

So, with that logic, gov controlling health care and energy doesn't scare you? I know you don't trust republicans. Do you want to give them that power?

Sorry, everyone.....way off the topic but it has to be said.
08-05-2017 01:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Apparently we scared iduros5028 off of his special project to tell us all about things he doesn't know.
09-07-2017 08:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed:
litesong wrote:

...gov controlling health care and energy doesn't scare you? I know you don't trust republicans(correction: re-pubic-lick-uns). Do you want to give them that power?

Ah.... you're scared that moneyed & mudslinging oil, coal, energy, business, CORPorations & re-pubic-lick-uns will produce CORPses faster than their upper level boardroom propaganda PR can cover up.
Edited on 09-07-2017 08:48
10-07-2017 21:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
iduros5028 wrote:
I will be creating a website over the next few weeks that will include informing those about what global warming is, how it came about, the dangerous effects of it, and why citizens who may not be concerned should be worried about the future to come. It will also include reasons why businesses and corporations are inclined to place lobbyists into Congress with the intentions of influencing politicians into voting against climate legislation. And finally, it will include climate policies that do exists, why they are not working as well as they could, ways that climate policy could be improved, and how individuals can help find solutions to global warming. All of the information on this website is supported by extensive research I have done over the last six months. I would appreciate that when my website is published, I maybe have a few viewers who want to be informed

At the heading of your website will you be telling us all about your scientific qualifications for saying a single word about things you don't understand?

Will it be something like: "I read an article in Newsweek and they said this is pretty bad"?

Join the debate I will be creating a website on Climate Policy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How can climate policy prevent wars.?10929-02-2024 21:25
This Website Needs an Edit Function720-02-2024 03:50
The best policy.?212-01-2024 19:43
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
Challenge to Biden 'Cost of Carbon' policy dismissed106-04-2023 02:08
Articles
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
John McCain: Remarks on Climate Change Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact