Remember me
▼ Content

I Totally Missed This - Time Person of the Year

I Totally Missed This - Time Person of the Year22-12-2020 22:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
When exactly did Time Magazine become a tabloid?

This year's co-people-of-the-year are Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-12-2020 22:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
That's actually kind of sad, little insulting for Joe, and the Ho. The big accomplishment, was stealing the election. Guess they both get a Nobel Prize, like Obama did, for getting elected, and nothing else. The election was their only major claim to fame. Imagine how foolish some will feel, if Trump eventual proves his case...
22-12-2020 22:31
(14366)
HarveyH55 wrote: Imagine how foolish some will feel, if Trump eventual proves his case...

They will be feeling stupid when Trump is inaugurated for his second term (whether it's due to the Electoral College or due to the 12th Amendment) and both Biden and Kamala Harris revert to being the no-names they are ... until Joe Biden is prosecuted for his crimes that is.

It's this election's version of "pulling a Newsweek" ...

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-12-2020 01:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
IBdaMann wrote:
When exactly did Time Magazine become a tabloid?

A very long time ago.

Remember this is the tabloid that pushed the whole Global Cooling bit in the mid 70's.
This is the tabloid that put Hitler on the front cover as Man of the Year, as well as putting Stalin as Man of the Year.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-12-2020 08:02
(14366)
Into the Night wrote:This is the tabloid that put Hitler on the front cover as Man of the Year, as well as putting Stalin as Man of the Year.

I can understand these two selections because Time magazine made a big deal about defining their "Man of the Year" as the single person who had the biggest impact on world events. Under that definition then Hitler should have been "Man of the Year" for roughly four years. Stalin certainly drove global politics for his year. I can't argue against any of that.

So that brings us to Basement Biden. How did he drive global events. What single event did he drive? He had trouble getting double digits to attend his rallies, even when they were bussed in.

What happened is that Time Magazine HQ got a visit from a DNC delegation, were handed their "Man of the Year" layout and told to make it happen. Time Magazine obviously OBEYED.

25-12-2020 00:59
(14366)
I'm beginning to like Dr. Steve Turley more and more.

He has officially renamed Fox News as the MRC (the Mitt Romney Channel).

He fights the good fight. I recommend his channel on YouTube.
25-12-2020 06:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
IBdaMann wrote:
I'm beginning to like Dr. Steve Turley more and more.

He has officially renamed Fox News as the MRC (the Mitt Romney Channel).

He fights the good fight. I recommend his channel on YouTube.

So do I. Other good channels are Salty Cracker, Liberal Hivemind, Zeducation, and Mark Dice.

YouTube has tried to delist these channels, because they are all conservative views.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate I Totally Missed This - Time Person of the Year:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy New Year1203-01-2024 02:16
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
86 year old Jane Fonda will only date men in their 20's. Whew I'm safe204-12-2023 03:58
Differences between the past and the present time2012-11-2023 23:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact