Remember me
▼ Content

I The Savior Reveal Best Natural Vaccine, Cure For Corona Virus COVID


I The Savior Reveal Best Natural Vaccine, Cure For Corona Virus COVID07-02-2021 05:42
SaviorNow
☆☆☆☆☆
(16)
I The Savior Reveal Best Natural Vaccine, Cure For Corona Virus COVID
Original Source: http://freejoy.aimoo.com ; https://saviorjoy.livejournal.com/

The global pandemic event must end here.
Today as the savior I will share the public working natural vaccine, cure for the corona virus COVID, which will satisfy both the public people and the "above government" group.


What is the structures, feature and weakness of corona virus SARS-COV-2?
The corona virus made up most by protein.
So the best vaccine is stop eating protein foods such as animal meat, root tree plants, nuts, etc.


The corona virus covid is die in high temperature.
So the best solution to kill/eliminate the virus is eating a lot of spicy foods such as raw hot chili pepper, raw onion, raw garlic, raw ginger, herbs, etc.


The symptoms people get "got" corona virus is hard to breath due to lack of oxygen both inside the body and nearby living.
So the best way to solve that is eating a lot of high oxygen foods such as fruits, vegetables and plant a lot of trees.


To summary, the best natural vaccine, cure formula for the corona virus COVID is:
- Avoid/Stop eating high protein foods.
- Eating a lot of spicy foods.
- Eating a lot of fruits, vegetables.
- Plant a lot of trees in your living.


I do believe my solution is the only way can end this global virus pandemic, so I only allow the media/government reveal it to the public under "unknown source/anonymous entities" author.

If you do not believe it, then you guys can do fair experiment with any people group.
My solution work not just for the corona virus but all kind of other virus as well.
Just go and verify it yourself !


You guys can make donation to me for above solution, strategy.
Here is my list cryptocurrency wallet:
Bitcoin

1GihDtqz2JeTHekX5C7DxzyoBMgyL9sNiC

1MFGJ2u4BTY6T5323HF3fEMpcg4akxoVQw

1L2gaW1gHhP8j7goHkdyQ7XAtst4ncxUCu

1FfAtQWJCEeNwCn6mpmL61miSK3nE8Pg5y

1PZv3iB2MF25FbBs51aVAPvb1pxr5Le5Cz

Ethereum

0x11348E48f8Dd43493D75D49ac2358849A5A0919A

0x4C8fFA3A0c78D6e60EF1E6351F49be0cCFeC62ed

0xaC2E83E2cD6BC15b0c1b9426bbe749D32061a40d

0x31eA6c71A255155386896F333919CCddC9096cB6

0x5619FAeA81d621d9DCE831D3C2E19b0238b2FA17

Litecoin

LRU55KzZtJ1ViqCpFBVygRXsZJCMrCC3Mg

LcWoEwzGEQBpkLVAk32whr76v6ZLo7UUiH

LXdDZLvoxf3Qq5X8pvaro1xAdBXJ7tui9u

LbjWtntp1Lef4YFL8cVxguXVABcTCwSTvM

LbjvKbbSDFAZdfrQY4KEegDws4q8Cq86Yb

Dogecoin

D7hd9tZgvbfFPb17kdwiKcgPEYpHSJz7wk

DHaofih9U7UK47zYesoHhArCiEP6vDj8hi

DU7jGUZjxVzxetjqBvuBpWhgxu8L3KyWuN

DBVr92TgqrLgH7x3pdsditxPm6qxcNrjQC

DQX1BjgHwgetwVWYqYh5JTPQsFF2B8hRr1

Monero

48R9otZW8UrJoGZ3JdtUjTQr9fgVsx9zsGNNETGGmm8vGXRw8sjeSwbNJT1c3ypmNFRcSDBcKG51fKkeBYSahpuRBgYQ4k8

49fcN7YU6xnfq8xAGejTicL3PcQvhYwLKHBwneDPvsEUTdFkbQvrinrJL4y4kpKRDjDM4WPsQAW58QDgLJWyRazZ5Xq3jzc

43RxCt1QnRhSQhiD9emuxgGFEbr2B8qAqEEBQyHiEqXteXVM6nMz8xHV2pCHeqf3kybtMSw2tcRteZZAryVF7HPjN4RJEr9

42wJPQy2kTXGMGrVwr9XcxjMfegehVw9Rbbe6HUnwbK9SvdtuK8Mqa4AHPq2SwV9oMM2mJWcqksN3dwhguM4kbHFKrFTvTE

45p2MBpoAc9L5oz95gKR7Q62seV1hLauJZ4azropCgv4XhL7n7kmGUEShxi98wbt7aSdrjw9w3quggEsdDseREeEJLJy7DH

Digibyte

DHNMsFVQQruZscnPZ39b2cuQy5AQnwwW97

DHyRrst5LmSKQR9draJ8YKNLoTCBUJX8sj

DRXj1hnH6r8wBjWtjygYVwrNXFoAVuHiJe

DL4CAfLNSqNWU9AqrxHdstQgJr9ktV4uph

D6P9LtSKFtLvxHLuRajbcv29Npfht82Uj9


This is my last post for the corona virus topic.


Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

Original Source: http://freejoy.aimoo.com ; https://saviorjoy.livejournal.com/
07-02-2021 06:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3195)
The China Virus is basically just a cold virus, to about 98% of the people who get infected. Healthy people, who eat a proper diet, seldom even get infected. When your body, and health are in a weakened state, you are vulnerable to infections.

I don't see you problem with eating meat. People are made up of 'meat', just like what normal people eat. I would suggest eating human flesh, though have hear rumors of some third world countries... No protein, weakens the body, and opens us up to infections. You can get proteins from plants, like beans, nuts, seeds, mushrooms. Eating a rib-eye steak, is simpler, and easier. You have to eat a lot of vegetation, to gain the same nutritional value.
07-02-2021 17:07
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(395)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The China Virus is basically just a cold virus, to about 98% of the people who get infected. Healthy people, who eat a proper diet, seldom even get infected. When your body, and health are in a weakened state, you are vulnerable to infections.

I don't see you problem with eating meat. People are made up of 'meat', just like what normal people eat. I would suggest eating human flesh, though have hear rumors of some third world countries... No protein, weakens the body, and opens us up to infections. You can get proteins from plants, like beans, nuts, seeds, mushrooms. Eating a rib-eye steak, is simpler, and easier. You have to eat a lot of vegetation, to gain the same nutritional value.


LOL you own one tenth of one bitcoin and I am going to laugh when it becomes worthless
07-02-2021 18:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3195)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The China Virus is basically just a cold virus, to about 98% of the people who get infected. Healthy people, who eat a proper diet, seldom even get infected. When your body, and health are in a weakened state, you are vulnerable to infections.

I don't see you problem with eating meat. People are made up of 'meat', just like what normal people eat. I would suggest eating human flesh, though have hear rumors of some third world countries... No protein, weakens the body, and opens us up to infections. You can get proteins from plants, like beans, nuts, seeds, mushrooms. Eating a rib-eye steak, is simpler, and easier. You have to eat a lot of vegetation, to gain the same nutritional value.


LOL you own one tenth of one bitcoin and I am going to laugh when it becomes worthless


I don't own any, nor interested. Seems sort of a scam, like a pyramid scheme. It only seems to work, and gain value, as long as new people are putting their money in the pot, to share in the gains. Soon as there aren't many new people, the value will drop, people will pull out what they can, and it all falls apart.
07-02-2021 19:40
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(395)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The China Virus is basically just a cold virus, to about 98% of the people who get infected. Healthy people, who eat a proper diet, seldom even get infected. When your body, and health are in a weakened state, you are vulnerable to infections.

I don't see you problem with eating meat. People are made up of 'meat', just like what normal people eat. I would suggest eating human flesh, though have hear rumors of some third world countries... No protein, weakens the body, and opens us up to infections. You can get proteins from plants, like beans, nuts, seeds, mushrooms. Eating a rib-eye steak, is simpler, and easier. You have to eat a lot of vegetation, to gain the same nutritional value.


LOL you own one tenth of one bitcoin and I am going to laugh when it becomes worthless


I don't own any, nor interested. Seems sort of a scam, like a pyramid scheme. It only seems to work, and gain value, as long as new people are putting their money in the pot, to share in the gains. Soon as there aren't many new people, the value will drop, people will pull out what they can, and it all falls apart.


Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme just like maddoff pulled only they are open about what they are doing so it is not illegal




Join the debate I The Savior Reveal Best Natural Vaccine, Cure For Corona Virus COVID:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say1524-02-2021 18:04
The Savior Offer A Special Program To Help You Unlock Your God Body & Live Like Gods124-02-2021 06:15
The Correct Call From The Authority Must Let Everyone Self Study & Dealing With Corona Virus COVID122-02-2021 07:24
I The Savior Messiah Buddha Reveal Two Working Solutions For Land Conflict Between Israel Palestine2021-02-2021 19:16
Top Secret Controllers, Societies Do Not Know Eternal God So Cannot Find The Savior Messiah Buddha020-02-2021 10:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact