Remember me
▼ Content

I The Savior Messiah Can Present The Perfect Balance New World Economic Financial System

I The Savior Messiah Can Present The Perfect Balance New World Economic Financial System14-03-2022 10:55
SaviorReturn
☆☆☆☆☆
(8)
I The Savior Messiah Can Present The Perfect Balance New World Economic Financial System
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesaviorvoice/comments/tdsvq8/i_the_savior_messiah_can_present_the_perfect/

If you want to end the world wide conflict about natural resources, economic & finance problems, you must open your mind, open your ears to hear new knowledge wisdom.
Cause fake virus pandemic or physical weapon wars won't help and cannot solve the problem !

It is sad to see stupid leaders and authorities do nothing to help the people but only cause world wide chaos.

Both the East and West want new global economic financial system and both want remove the US Dollar as the world leading fiat money.
The communist group want common prosperity for all, but the lawless bandit capitalism don't want change to quickly and don't want to lose their influence.

The current elders who behind the gold holders and the communist group have given times to find better solution.
The problem is not lack of working solution, but the real problem is nobody no any entities have faith and believe in me the real savior Messiah Buddha !

If only they open and talk with me directly, the world problem about global economic & financial system & common prosperity for all would solve within 24 hours !

So if you want world peace, if you want life better and more interesting, please send this message and ask the elders, secret societies/group to contact me the real savior Messiah Buddha as soon as possible to receive perfect solution to end all world wide conflict around economic, financial & life system in general.

I won't online forever so do it quick before too late.

I am going to waste my time to release everything while knowing that my message would be deleted, so no more direct specific words/contents from me. I will only share it via private matter from now.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesaviorvoice/comments/tdsvq8/i_the_savior_messiah_can_present_the_perfect/
14-03-2022 14:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
SaviorReturn wrote:

If you want to end the world wide conflict about natural resources, economic & finance problems, you must open your mind, open your ears to hear new knowledge wisdom.
Cause fake virus pandemic or physical weapon wars won't help and cannot solve the problem !

It is sad to see stupid leaders and authorities do nothing to help the people but only cause world wide chaos.

Both the East and West want new global economic financial system and both want remove the US Dollar as the world leading fiat money.
The communist group want common prosperity for all, but the lawless bandit capitalism don't want change to quickly and don't want to lose their influence.

The current elders who behind the gold holders and the communist group have given times to find better solution.
The problem is not lack of working solution, but the real problem is nobody no any entities have faith and believe in me the real savior Messiah Buddha !

If only they open and talk with me directly, the world problem about global economic & financial system & common prosperity for all would solve within 24 hours !

So if you want world peace, if you want life better and more interesting, please send this message and ask the elders, secret societies/group to contact me the real savior Messiah Buddha as soon as possible to receive perfect solution to end all world wide conflict around economic, financial & life system in general.

I won't online forever so do it quick before too late.

I am going to waste my time to release everything while knowing that my message would be deleted, so no more direct specific words/contents from me. I will only share it via private matter from now.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Oh holy father I salute thee.

PS You have any extra Gerry Garcia apple juice?
Join the debate I The Savior Messiah Can Present The Perfect Balance New World Economic Financial System:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Offering "How To Become God Again" Special Course To All Beings1129-04-2022 20:05
The Savior Messiah Buddha Is Back Again With Some Special Info328-04-2022 17:06
I The Savior Return With Some Important Information Knowledge Wisdom317-03-2022 18:38
All Nations, Entities Have 10 Days Left To Receive Solution From The Savior To End World Conflicts015-03-2022 05:51
The wars will stopped if only they listen and have faith in me the Savior015-03-2022 05:50
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact