Remember me
▼ Content

I propose a weeks silence - due to the current outbreak of Socialism in Ventura CA.


I propose a weeks silence - due to the current outbreak of Socialism in Ventura CA.07-12-2017 09:18
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
I realise some might think I'm treading on thin ice, but unfortunately - there is no such thing as thin ice on this forum.

You can't have it both ways.
Unless of course you're from San Francisco and miss the 70's.
18-12-2017 21:57
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
I realise some might think I'm treading on thin ice, but unfortunately - there is no such thing as thin ice on this forum.

You can't have it both ways.
Unless of course you're from San Francisco and miss the 70's.


Here's one San Franciscan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtR0QRIEX8
18-12-2017 23:50
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Michael Savage?

Didn't he get mauled by his own dog?
I heard he got in some argument in a restaurant and when his voice went shrill it recognised him from the radio and flipped.
19-12-2017 01:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Michael Savage?

Didn't he get mauled by his own dog?
I heard he got in some argument in a restaurant and when his voice went shrill it recognised him from the radio and flipped.


You must be thinking of yourself when you say "shrill voice". After all that is the way you faeries talk.
19-12-2017 01:32
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
No I was definitely thinking of Michael Savage ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsAkCFhEOAE
19-12-2017 02:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
No I was definitely thinking of Michael Savage ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsAkCFhEOAE


That's you he's talking about in those cuts.




Join the debate I propose a weeks silence - due to the current outbreak of Socialism in Ventura CA.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Big Flaws, Loophole, The End Of The Current Digital Cryptocurrency System 1.0 Is Here213-11-2021 07:58
The Winning Goal Condition Against The Royal Group Is Defeat The Current Money System113-07-2021 20:12
The Only Correct Way To Defeat The Corrupt Babylon Socialism System Is Treat It Like A Video Game009-07-2021 12:31
The Only Working Way To Insert Digital Coins & Cryptocurrencies Into The Current Money System104-03-2021 13:33
The Flaws Of The Current Global Financial & Government System005-01-2021 04:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact