Remember me
▼ Content

I present to you my Climate&Energy solutions and leads and quests I wrote/made over the past 2 years

I present to you my Climate&Energy solutions and leads and quests I wrote/made over the past 2 years10-09-2015 02:36
Mr Dynamic Solver
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hello stranger,

I am new here and came specially to inform us here on my ideas how we can handle climate change.
I create 'humanitarian' solutions, leads and quests since more than few years, and find myself bored waiting for some career deals to be finalised what will allow me personal management and extended management for humanitarian purposes.
Anyways I have focussed on climate change since two years now, where of the results are sitting with me in a 'wild list'. What you are about to read to comming few minutes should make you kinetic and eager, but the form might not leave you thinking how is it possible such knowledge is standing is such a messy text.? Well it is what it is, read between the lines of style errors for the content its super content.

Here is what we should discuss here in this segment of the forum:

My 'Climate&Energy wild list':

:We can handle climate change in super nice ways:

QUEST & TECH LEADS FOR ELECTRICAL, 100% FUMES NEUTRALISING GEARS FOR VEHICLES.

"The Home Ice Cream Machine" and "The Air Pressure Printing Machine" AND PLAINLY THE QUEST:

TO NEUTR THE FUMES

All this, I'm telling you what to love.

But it needs work to it, as in this text is made to inspire, it should be seen as a research lead and a climate change optimism.

- A3th idea is to find out what contains gas when it is mingled with gas. Let that be neutralizing ..
I feel science. Who knows when this will lead to? Containing gas is not so difficult I think.

The technical part and much more nature.

Inventing.
It means cheap and quality and above all quiet easy to invent. This way we don't see the urgent challenge as something capitalistic neither something what needs decades.
Good thinking makes the path quite easy.

The following tech leads are a way what should help constructors and inventors to think well packed with sparkles for the fire

It is perhaps not even useful, it just got to become inspiring, and A.S.A.P.

.. There is a car journal .. blessings.

TECH LEADS I INVENTUALLY MADE ON MY IDEA FOR 100% FUMES NEUTRALIZING ELECTRICAL CAR FILTERS:

'The Home Ice Cream Machine'

so the fumes and 'dirt' left the engine.
Nasty nasty, well here is what I inventively started thinking.
The gasses and dirt get mingled with moisture,
so it is more fluid. 1)

Than the fume gets frozen instantly. 2)

And mingled in a substance I compare in my wildest dreams to warm fluid plastic what absorb the dirt and reject only the water undone from its dirt. 3)
To than get printed on a warm carrier, what makes the clean water evaporate and the dirt stays in the plastic alike density substance. To than get back in the cycle. 4)

Unrealistic but an eye opener. And does not seem efficient enough.
NEUTRALISING THE FUMES IS MUCH MORE EASY,

..: what contains gasses! ohsom? does can be captivated into neutralisement.

You want electricity for in cars I got it. It is to define most electro static arousals in contact with conditioned wind. Fan is the movement needed. It just interacts fully ..

I don't know what energy gives in cars etc proportionally and size wise.

Also, engines, that is something not metal, because I thought the brilliant thought of.

'VACUME DINAMO CYLINDERING PNEUMATICA' .. It is for one vacuumed force clicks on to the next cylinder(s) what make them move, by passing on a Vacuum proportion.

Inspired yet?

Now listen to this, the forests in possession of the deforesting companies, well they get significantly more money paid for the forests than the wood is them worth. GHLFMM, check amongst the posts, a 750Bn/year 'humanitarian' fund Study By DIRK GIELEN SOLO.

LEAD 2
Lead: ENERGY FIRST

'The Air Pressure Printing Machine'

This is the idea the gasses and dirty fumes get pro pulsed on a carrier, with high pressured air.
Is it logic to think the gasses and fumes so stick to the medium (carrier).
This could be taken of and neutralized?
Much like printing by means of air pressure.

Lead 3: Fan's Tech Lead'

Industrial pollution is easy to resolve with this lead.
It is a lead I also hold since months now, for a fan can blow fumes in a direction, so it is actually collectable in a very easy way. IF YOU FOLLOW MY <IDEATION FROMCHAOSTOMAYO.BLOGSPOT.COM>

Furthermore a sort of Air-Washing (AW) machine ...

- The solutions must not decrease the engines their horsepower.

- Motorcycle solutions to look fancy.

- Governments must globally license quality efficient durable solutions with outmost care and excluding the installation of pseudo functional products.
Good enough is a serious standard of factors to minimalize maintenance and maximize durable functionality. And easy quality installation, such as attaching solutions etc. shock proof etc. material choices made and what not accepted. Compromising on factors is not good.
People could get a solution product simply given logically or by choosing one of the licensed and associated one's as options.

- And solutions best have minimal or no maintenance requirements. As you noticed already some thinking work for here. can Pneumatica stamp for further recycling and deletion of the fume leftovers.
I have written or invented as you can call it, a project how we might be able to pay deforesting wood companies owning forests, much more to buy them back. Also to replace wood literally by fungi frontier material. It grows fast and when dry extremely hard. All could win, the wood firms, the market and stores, the consumers and nature.

And fungi frontier could able us to grow large walls against expending deserts, cheap.

WHAT IS THE EFFECT OF WEST UNPOLUTING OIL BASED CARS?
And consider the following in your wildest humanitarian dreams:;

QUEST:; CAN WE DEVELOP SANE SOLUTION TO ADD TO THE DIET OR SOMETHING TO IMPLANT FOR LIFE STOCKS TO MINIMALIZE OR NEUTRALISE THEIR GASSES
?
Gasses containment to carry it out neutralized.

Fair enough, I'm not connected to scientists nor available researches and labs etc., but now I anticipate on low insignificant readership, nor significant exposes, and certainly not for quests to revolutionize for evolution.

It seems I do am connected, as a science company in the Netherlands just recently invented a diet supplement what allows caddle to exhaust 30% less harming gasses. And what happens to make the caddle grow faster and give more milk. What a bless, Dutch scientists, there is always a bunch creating the ideal future.

And check this delight to my ears:
Fungi walls against desert expansions worldwide.
Fungi is when dry very hard and very light. It grows fast in easy conditions, I pressume it is proportionally nearly for free.

THIS IS AN ENCYCLOPEDIA ON 'OUR' CLIMATE CHANGE FACTORS, BESIDES FROM LEADS LIKE I MADE. Sew me? I can use any attention like that

AS YOU NOTICED, THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE TO KNOW WHAT CAN BE DONE AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE IN A TIMELY-SPECTACULAR MANNER

BUT IF YOU WANT TO READ ELABORATION (1000nds of pages) ENCYCLOPEDIA ON HOW CLIMATE IS AFFECTED, OR YOU SIMPLY WANT TO OWN A GREAT ENCYCLOPEDIA THIS IS A GREAT WORK:

Than you are on the correct place.

I prefer you to read mine, but to know reality, than open some pages in it and you'll understand there is a title for the climate change factors:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sXHMLOX7yWOUgyVFFaU0dBU0k/view?usp=sharing

Bottom's up B-)

JUST BRING THE OIL BACK TO ITS HEALTHY PRICE

Crude oil needs to be set back to reasonable price, for a start. People depend on it and like the prices are now is like giving all people a crumble.

TO LIMIT TRAFFIC JAMS BY COMERCIAL RAIL ROAD APPLICATIONS TO REPLACE CROSS LAND TRUCKING, ACCESABLE COMMERCIAL RAIL ROAD USE?

AND HERE NEEDS THEM DRIVING BY NIGHT BUT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN blackwhite, but the shade is we have available highways, and nearly revolutionary technical incentives.

Also,

for development countries in need for railroad infrastructure to be increased, to build a commercial/business one next to a social one.

IF THE PEOPLE WOULD DONATE FEW MONTHS WHAT THEY PAY ON THEIR ELECTRICITY BILL TO THEIR GOVERNMENT, THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO FORSEE RENEWABLE ELECTRICITY FOR YEARS .

Mass renewable electricity sources what clean, stable and sane, comes down to pay for the installation and to get state of their art.

SEA STREAMS POSSIBLE ELECTRICITY SOURCE? HERE ARE SOME FACTORS I THINK OF
Some months ago I came up with the idea sea streams might drive generating electricity? Of any conclusional use FOR GRID?

NUCLEAR DISMANTLEING IS SOMETHING FOR BETWEEN NOW AND A DECADE 2025 if my teacher was right that all good great things take ten years in the making.

On this topic the following simple math I once reacted reading about nuclear waste:
Nuclear waste is to be mingled with static hard as metal to stop it from being molecularly active? To still it ..
I really hope this makes sense one day.

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS PROTECTING EARTH FROM ANYTHING FROM SPACE

I hope some proof I do belong there where more than this surreal ordinary situation and environment I work from, especially the solo part is harsh. No assistant, not yet management, and only me to talk to about what sometimes really needs a good talk
I could do so much more.

AND TO MAKE THIS POST COMPLETE FOR PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE a bit about energy:

Energy, as in electricity and motion, are two topics I got a closer look at and here are some of the results I came up with.
I think the future of energy is self-provision. Home use solutions what self-electric(conditions) .. I wish a electric mass what stay constantly it's Volt/Watt, so whatever is hooked on it such as a washing machine, the mass to be a constant source thus provides.
It is to more think in terms of electrical-conditions.

About the motion part of energy in the fields of automotive motors and industrial motors, I am on to something I hope is going to proof its inspiration.
Motion, something what needs to go round and round, well, I canot tell you my idea here but there is something like Pneumatics-.. what has potential to be the future of or the start of self-renewable motor rotation. It does not use electricity, nor burns it anything. It seems to be a missing over looked technical link what sounds logic but has not yet had any technical minds checking if my imagination works. I'll tell you a hint: 'dinamo vacuum'-.. .

Well here we are at the end of the news I am paper pushing here tonight once more.
I hope it seemed to be of interesting interactions.

(Grins)
09-10-2015 12:15
EarthlingProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(107)
https://thehknhaven.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/roflmao_2guystoonan.gif?w=418&h=220

"We have a vested interest in creating panic, because then money will flow to climate science." John Christy
09-10-2015 20:40
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
Earthling and IBdaMann, please feel free to have at him/her/it.

I think this one is actually a case for you two!

09-10-2015 22:18
EarthlingProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(107)
Do your own dirty work.
10-10-2015 00:01
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
No, please, this one's all yours.

Dinner's served everyone!

Join the debate I present to you my Climate&Energy solutions and leads and quests I wrote/made over the past 2 years:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
Differences between the past and the present time2012-11-2023 23:07
Wrote this ethics essay on factory farming, looking for feedback.3424-10-2023 23:42
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact