Remember me
▼ Content

I have an idea to correct Global Warming.


I have an idea to correct Global Warming.07-07-2014 08:57
EncryptedKnight
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
It is obvious to me that CO2 level's are rising due to Human activity. I did the math years ago. Now what if we could assemble a device that captures CO2 and converts it into something else; or a device that filter's CO2 from the air and traps it (If it cannot be converted.)

If we don't do anything to address this problem then Earth is gonna eventually end up like Venus.. Because of stupid people that can't handle their CO2 waste.

I don't wan't my planet to end up doomed because of human stupidity, and I will pursue a quest for knowledge so that I can at least attempt to assemble a CO2 converter.

Recently car free-on has been banned worldwide for depleting the ozone lair, next we need to do something about these corporations dumping CO2 in the air. It must be regulated or these companies should be shut down.

Remember the power of communication, get you're word across and try to make a difference if you can, got any ideas on how to build a CO2 converter, let me know, I'm all ears. Don't have any ideas, ask someone who does. Thank you for you're time. I will post follow up topics in the future.


- EncryptedKnight
RE: Filtering CO207-08-2014 09:32
HollyM
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
EncryptedKnight wrote:
Now what if we could assemble a device that captures CO2 and converts it into something else; or a device that filter's CO2 from the air and traps it (If it cannot be converted.)


We did. It's called a tree.
07-08-2014 22:35
crede
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
EncryptedKnight wrote:
It is obvious to me that CO2 level's are rising due to Human activity. I did the math years ago. Now what if we could assemble a device that captures CO2 and converts it into something else; or a device that filter's CO2 from the air and traps it (If it cannot be converted.)

If we don't do anything to address this problem then Earth is gonna eventually end up like Venus.. Because of stupid people that can't handle their CO2 waste.

I don't wan't my planet to end up doomed because of human stupidity, and I will pursue a quest for knowledge so that I can at least attempt to assemble a CO2 converter.

Recently car free-on has been banned worldwide for depleting the ozone lair, next we need to do something about these corporations dumping CO2 in the air. It must be regulated or these companies should be shut down.

Remember the power of communication, get you're word across and try to make a difference if you can, got any ideas on how to build a CO2 converter, let me know, I'm all ears. Don't have any ideas, ask someone who does. Thank you for you're time. I will post follow up topics in the future.


- EncryptedKnight

you really think that humans can destroy a planet? How do you know CO2 causes temperatures to increase? do you have any experiments that show that 120PPM of CO2 can drive any climate?
13-08-2014 16:35
HollyM
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
crede wrote:
you really think that humans can destroy a planet? How do you know CO2 causes temperatures to increase? do you have any experiments that show that 120PPM of CO2 can drive any climate?


I"m not a scientist, but I play one on TV. Just a quick google search will show you plenty of answers - not just correlations but studies and explanations of causation.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+does+carbon+dioxide+cause+global+warming
13-08-2014 16:42
crede
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
HollyM wrote:
crede wrote:
you really think that humans can destroy a planet? How do you know CO2 causes temperatures to increase? do you have any experiments that show that 120PPM of CO2 can drive any climate?


I"m not a scientist, but I play one on TV. Just a quick google search will show you plenty of answers - not just correlations but studies and explanations of causation.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+does+carbon+dioxide+cause+global+warming


Well my friend, I tried your link and go no where. So please post a good link and I'll be happy to go read what is there. But for now, there is no evidence to show what 120 PPM of CO2 does to a climate/ temperatures. Show me just one. I'm happy that you do stuff on TV, but it is just that, TV. This is serious and ought to concern you that lies are being dissemenated about something to which there is no evidence of. Doesnn't that strike you at all suspicious? There is no theory since there is no evidence. You see the scientist have not proven their hypothesis. So one cannot call something a theory without proof. So find me that proof.
14-08-2014 08:25
HollyM
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
crede wrote: please post a good link and I'll be happy to go read what is there. But for now, there is no evidence to show what 120 PPM of CO2 does to a climate/ temperatures. Show me just one. There is no theory since there is no evidence. You see the scientist have not proven their hypothesis. So one cannot call something a theory without proof. So find me that proof.


Here are some direct links. Mostly secondary sources but with references and links to primary studies.

http://nas-sites.org/americasclimatechoices/sample-page/panel-reports/87-2/
http://www.rtcc.org/2013/12/12/carbon-dioxides-effect-on-global-warming-understimated/
http://timeforchange.org/cause-and-effect-for-global-warming


PS - I"m not an actor. It's a throwaway line. Like "I"m not a doctor, but I play one on TV"
19-02-2024 16:19
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(86)
The Climate Change Cult has been lying to you for over three decades and many still believe them, after all their lies and predictions which failed miserably.

Read more here: http://Climate-Change-Cult.blogspot.com
19-02-2024 19:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
EncryptedKnight wrote:
It is obvious to me that CO2 level's are rising due to Human activity. I did the math years ago. Now what if we could assemble a device that captures CO2 and converts it into something else; or a device that filter's CO2 from the air and traps it (If it cannot be converted.)

If we don't do anything to address this problem then Earth is gonna eventually end up like Venus.. Because of stupid people that can't handle their CO2 waste.

I don't wan't my planet to end up doomed because of human stupidity, and I will pursue a quest for knowledge so that I can at least attempt to assemble a CO2 converter.

Recently car free-on has been banned worldwide for depleting the ozone lair, next we need to do something about these corporations dumping CO2 in the air. It must be regulated or these companies should be shut down.

Remember the power of communication, get you're word across and try to make a difference if you can, got any ideas on how to build a CO2 converter, let me know, I'm all ears. Don't have any ideas, ask someone who does. Thank you for you're time. I will post follow up topics in the future.


- EncryptedKnight


Yo dude, do you have any spare LSD for sale?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-02-2024 07:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14324)
Swan wrote:
EncryptedKnight wrote:Recently car free-on has been banned worldwide for depleting the ozone lair,
Yo dude, do you have any spare LSD for sale?

Actually, gentrification has turned that scene into prime real estate.

20-02-2024 08:50
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5191)
EncryptedKnight wrote:
It is obvious to me that CO2 level's are rising due to Human activity. I did the math years ago. Now what if we could assemble a device that captures CO2 and converts it into something else; or a device that filter's CO2 from the air and traps it (If it cannot be converted.)

If we don't do anything to address this problem then Earth is gonna eventually end up like Venus.. Because of stupid people that can't handle their CO2 waste.

I don't wan't my planet to end up doomed because of human stupidity, and I will pursue a quest for knowledge so that I can at least attempt to assemble a CO2 converter.

Recently car free-on has been banned worldwide for depleting the ozone lair, next we need to do something about these corporations dumping CO2 in the air. It must be regulated or these companies should be shut down.

Remember the power of communication, get you're word across and try to make a difference if you can, got any ideas on how to build a CO2 converter, let me know, I'm all ears. Don't have any ideas, ask someone who does. Thank you for you're time. I will post follow up topics in the future.


- EncryptedKnight


So, you are willing to shut down technology and industry, and just live off the land? Industrialization makes your life easier, and you live much longer.

Worried about CO2? Plant some trees, grow a garden, if your HOA permits it... Much better for the planet, cheap too. A mechanical CO2 capture machine, would be factory built. CO2 released in making your feel-good machine. Not to mention all the CO2 released from the slow-boat-from-China to bring it to you.

CO2 is essential to life on this planet. You climate-freakout need to be careful with messing with the source of all food on the planet. How many thousands of acres has your cult cleared of vegetation, to plant solar and wind farms? Those plants and trees did a pretty good job of capturing/sequestering CO2. Whole lot of additional CO2 released clearing the land, manufacturing solar panels and windmills. Transporting and installing. Probable don't break even, on your war against demon-gas.
22-02-2024 02:24
keepit
★★★★★
(3033)
Harvey,
Noone is saying that co2 is harmful (it depends on the concentration) just like noone is saying that a gas is warming the earth. I don't know how anyone could misunderstand that stuff.
22-02-2024 19:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
Noone is saying that co2 is harmful (it depends on the concentration) just like noone is saying that a gas is warming the earth. I don't know how anyone could misunderstand that stuff.


No one is two words Barney


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-02-2024 19:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21511)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
Noone is saying that co2 is harmful (it depends on the concentration) just like noone is saying that a gas is warming the earth. I don't know how anyone could misunderstand that stuff.

Trying to deny your own posts won't work, keepit.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 20:33
keepit
★★★★★
(3033)
itn,
i'm not denying my own posts. i'm denying your posts.
22-02-2024 20:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
keepit wrote:
itn,
i'm not denying my own posts. i'm denying your posts.


Says the certified village idiot


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-02-2024 22:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14324)
keepit wrote: Noone is saying that co2 is harmful (it depends on the concentration)

As usual, you just said nothing, keepit. Poison and pollution designations are independent of quantity, otherwise all substances would be poison and all substances would be pollution, and that would render the terms meaningless.

keepit wrote: ... just like noone is saying that a gas is warming the earth.

You say it all the time.

keepit, why should be minimize CO2?
22-02-2024 23:03
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
keepit wrote:
itn,
i'm not denying my own posts. i'm denying your posts.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB8JRxXiDVM&t=9s
Attached image:





Join the debate I have an idea to correct Global Warming.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Correct Public Strategy Solutions For The Climate Change Problem103-11-2022 20:09
The Case Of Jesus vs Gautama Buddha Is Giving Some Hint About The Correct Evolution Way022-07-2021 07:31
The Only Correct Way To Defeat The Corrupt Babylon Socialism System Is Treat It Like A Video Game009-07-2021 12:31
You Must Know All Society Level Structure If Want To Have The Correct Policy007-07-2021 15:05
The Correct Call From The Authority Must Let Everyone Self Study & Dealing With Corona Virus COVID122-02-2021 07:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact