Remember me
▼ Content

I got warned...

I got warned...30-04-2023 22:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
I've been using a far-left message board for a few years now. Mostly amusing, but helps balance some of the far-right nonsense. The truth of much that fills the news media, falls some where in the middle.

Sure, I offend, occasionally insult a few, sometimes most of the left-leaning. Most are a little slow to realize it... But, yesterday, I got a serious warning, about something beyond comprehension. Like most people, the media, I use 'democrat party', and have often on YAP. Yesterday, the moderator demanded I refer to them as 'democratic party. No big deal, I'll just use an alternative, like 'D-party'... Should be amusing.

Had several exchanges, and still no answer to why 'democrat party' is insulting, or offensive, beyond the usual screwing up the country. Aside from a few politicians, haven't heard anyone use 'democratic party'. Knowingly skirting the rules occasionally, I at least understand being warned. I truly can't understand how this is remotely ban-worthy, considering a lot of the crap I post there. This isn't something done to intentionally insult anyone, just the common usage. The context, is usually derogatory though, and it wouldn't matter which label I used.

I doubt a democrat will explain the difference, or why it's so offensive, as to ban someone. But, I am really curious, specially why now, it's so offensive. Have they re-branded, with a new plan to destroy the country, and take over the world?
01-05-2023 16:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14394)
HarveyH55 wrote:Yesterday, the moderator demanded I refer to them as 'democratic party. No big deal, I'll just use an alternative, like 'D-party'... Should be amusing.

You should tell the moderator that when you want to refer to the American Communist Party, you'll write "the democratic party" but when you want to refer to the party of the Democrats, you'll write "the Democrat party" so that there's never any confusion.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-05-2023 17:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I've been using a far-left message board for a few years now. Mostly amusing, but helps balance some of the far-right nonsense. The truth of much that fills the news media, falls some where in the middle.

Sure, I offend, occasionally insult a few, sometimes most of the left-leaning. Most are a little slow to realize it... But, yesterday, I got a serious warning, about something beyond comprehension. Like most people, the media, I use 'democrat party', and have often on YAP. Yesterday, the moderator demanded I refer to them as 'democratic party. No big deal, I'll just use an alternative, like 'D-party'... Should be amusing.

Had several exchanges, and still no answer to why 'democrat party' is insulting, or offensive, beyond the usual screwing up the country. Aside from a few politicians, haven't heard anyone use 'democratic party'. Knowingly skirting the rules occasionally, I at least understand being warned. I truly can't understand how this is remotely ban-worthy, considering a lot of the crap I post there. This isn't something done to intentionally insult anyone, just the common usage. The context, is usually derogatory though, and it wouldn't matter which label I used.

I doubt a democrat will explain the difference, or why it's so offensive, as to ban someone. But, I am really curious, specially why now, it's so offensive. Have they re-branded, with a new plan to destroy the country, and take over the world?

LOL the fact is that they want you to help them pretend that the USA still has a democratic system instead of the current one party communist system.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-05-2023 22:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL the fact is that they want you to help them pretend that the USA still has a democratic system instead of the current one party communist system.

The United States was never a democracy.
Communism is not a form of government.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-05-2023 13:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The United States was never a democracy.

Actually governments based on the communist theory of Marx are described as communist. However you keep up the lame trolling because you are what you do. Which makes you a typing dildo

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

02-05-2023 17:01
(14394)
Swan wrote:Actually governments based on the communist theory of Marx are described as communist.

Did you just fall into the passive voice to make that unsupported assertion?

Swan, how many communist countries have there been?
02-05-2023 19:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually governments based on the communist theory of Marx are described as communist.

Really you need to stop tripping before you post

ULTRA MAGA

02-05-2023 19:30
(14394)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan, how many communist countries have there been? ... you know, the ones that are described as communist as you mentioned?
02-05-2023 19:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Swan, how many communist countries have there been? ... you know, the ones that are described as communist as you mentioned?

The three that matter most are the ones that have nuclear weapons aimed directly at your trailer park, Russia, China and North Korea which comprise 17.4 percent of all Earth landmass

ULTRA MAGA

02-05-2023 20:47
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The three that matter most are the ones that have nuclear weapons aimed directly at your trailer park, Russia, China and North Korea which comprise 17.4 percent of all Earth landmass

Russia is currently an oligarchy.
China is currently an oligarchy.
North Korea is currently a dictatorship.

In all three nations, communism, fascism, slavery, and capitalism exist.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-05-2023 21:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Correct, communism is terrorism

All undocumented Mexican immigrants are slaves in the USA, Biden approves too

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 02-05-2023 21:58
03-05-2023 23:08
(21588)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Correct, communism is terrorism

Communism is not terrorism. Redefinition fallacy.
Swan wrote:
All undocumented Mexican immigrants are slaves in the USA, Biden approves too

Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate I got warned...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Former WH Chief of Staff warned Trump428-10-2019 18:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact