Remember me
▼ Content

I don't believe CO2 makes air hotter because I don't see any experimental proof


I don't believe CO2 makes air hotter because I don't see any experimental proof08-10-2019 18:39
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1069)
So what are you going to do about it?
08-10-2019 19:12
spot
★★★★☆
(1077)
Some crazy guy is saying crazy things on the interenet. What can I do about it? Nothing.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
08-10-2019 19:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(4906)
spot wrote: Some crazy guy is saying crazy things on the interenet. What can I do about it? Nothing.

When did this suddenly become about you?

... but thanks for popping in, though. It's always good to hear from you.

How's that Global Warming working out for you?

.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-10-2019 19:29
spot
★★★★☆
(1077)
IBdaMann wrote:
When did this suddenly become about you?

... but thanks for popping in, though. It's always good to hear from you.

How's that Global Warming working out for you?

.


About me? I'm not the one posting drivel in response to everything posted on this board.

If I want to know how global warming is going or anything else for that matter I would not be looking here.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
08-10-2019 20:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(4906)
spot wrote: About me? I'm not the one posting drivel in response to everything posted on this board.

Of course not. You are very selective about where and when you post your drivel.

spot wrote:If I want to know how global warming is going or anything else for that matter I would not be looking here.

Of course not. This is not a warmizombie-approved safe-space. How could you possibly (be allowed to) look for anything here?

.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-10-2019 03:15
James___
★★★★☆
(1584)
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote: About me? I'm not the one posting drivel in response to everything posted on this board.

Of course not. You are very selective about where and when you post your drivel.

spot wrote:If I want to know how global warming is going or anything else for that matter I would not be looking here.

Of course not. This is not a warmizombie-approved safe-space. How could you possibly (be allowed to) look for anything here?

.



CO2 does make things hotter. Whenever you or isn't talks, it does get hotter and CO2 levels do go up.




Join the debate I don't believe CO2 makes air hotter because I don't see any experimental proof:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do I have the CO2 calamity math right? (help from an expert please)15415-10-2019 07:22
What makes you think CO2 increases temperature?508-10-2019 19:13
There is no evidence water vapor makes things hotter018-09-2019 21:34
money is the cause of CO2 increase918-09-2019 05:16
There is no valid physics that can show CO2 increases temperature2917-09-2019 22:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact