Remember me
▼ Content

I dare Greta Thunberg to come to China or India


I dare Greta Thunberg to come to China or India30-09-2019 22:33
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1077)
Bet she gets arrested in a jiffy.
01-10-2019 02:36
keepit
★★★☆☆
(710)
For what?
01-10-2019 04:56
James___
★★★★☆
(1711)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Bet she gets arrested in a jiffy.



I don't care to go after children.
01-10-2019 06:15
James___
★★★★☆
(1711)
keepit wrote:
For what?


It's a bullying tactic.
01-10-2019 06:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
Tai Hai Chen wrote: Bet she gets arrested in a jiffy.

Greta can't deliver her academy award-winning performance in Mandarin.

Also, China is already the strongarm authoritarian government that Greta's handlers want the US to be so there's no point in going over there. This is why China is given a pass at every "Climate accord." China is not the target. The US is the target.

It's also why Trump needed to pull the US out of all of that "Climate" business. We don't want to be a socialist country.

.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-10-2019 06:31
James___
★★★★☆
(1711)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote: Bet she gets arrested in a jiffy.

Greta can't deliver her academy award-winning performance in Mandarin.

Also, China is already the strongarm authoritarian government that Greta's handlers want the US to be so there's no point in going over there. This is why China is given a pass at every "Climate accord." China is not the target. The US is the target.

It's also why Trump needed to pull the US out of all of that "Climate" business. We don't want to be a socialist country.

.


Maybe Trump has a job opening now that his friend Epstein is gone? This is funny. Is the climate right for 15 year old girls to make more than $9 an hour working for Trump?
Edited on 01-10-2019 06:35
01-10-2019 08:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
James___ wrote:Maybe Trump has a job opening now that his friend Epstein is gone?

How is a Democrat pedophile Trump's friend?

James___ wrote: This is funny. Is the climate right for 15 year old girls to make more than $9 an hour working for Trump?

Explain?

.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-10-2019 08:13
James___
★★★★☆
(1711)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Maybe Trump has a job opening now that his friend Epstein is gone?

How is a Democrat pedophile Trump's friend?

James___ wrote: This is funny. Is the climate right for 15 year old girls to make more than $9 an hour working for Trump?

Explain?

.



Trump and Epstein partied together with young girls. And this at Trump's home. Difficult to ignore video.
01-10-2019 10:49
HarveyH55
★★★★☆
(1482)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Maybe Trump has a job opening now that his friend Epstein is gone?

How is a Democrat pedophile Trump's friend?

James___ wrote: This is funny. Is the climate right for 15 year old girls to make more than $9 an hour working for Trump?

Explain?

.



Trump and Epstein partied together with young girls. And this at Trump's home. Difficult to ignore video.


First I've heard of such a video, must be crap. Epstein had a lot of friends, like Bill Clinton, but he also did business with a lot of rich and influential people as well. Doubt they were all involved, or knew. Some probably looked the other way, though. Pretty sure Trump pulled out of his Epstein dealings, well before his 'friend got caught and convicted. Had there been anything there, the democrats would have used it, specially after the second arrest, and the questionable suicide. Sexual predators seldom kill themselves over their crimes, because they don't have a conscious, or believe they were doing anything wrong. Which is why there is no cure, or prison time changes their behavior.

People don't get rich, by spending their own money. They spread any risk, out among investors, and bank loans, putting as little of their own money on the line as possible. Epstein had money, but most importantly, he had a lot of rich friends, which made him popular. The pedo business was on the side. Not many of the people who associated with Epstein, likely got involved in that.
01-10-2019 18:32
HarveyH55
★★★★☆
(1482)
Sort of related, I suppose, definitely odd though...

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/00160

CS/SB 160: Prohibited Acts in Connection with Obscene or Lewd Materials

GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Book

Prohibited Acts in Connection with Obscene or Lewd Materials; Prohibiting a person from knowingly selling, lending, giving away, distributing, transmitting, showing, or transmuting; offering to commit such actions; having in his or her possession, custody, or control with the intent to commit such actions; or advertising in any manner an obscene, child-like sex doll; providing criminal penalties, etc.

Effective Date: 10/1/2019


Heard about it this morning on the radio, with some of the other new laws going into effect today. Thought it extremely disturbing, since I never would have thought it was even a 'thing'. I could accept, that China would probably manufacture something like that, but who would actually them. Once word got out, law enforcement would be wanting sales records, shipping addresses. Seems to reason, a pervert practicing on a doll, would seen be looking for a real child, and need to be watch. Anyone caught with such a thing, would treated like a child molester, whether or not he'd actually progress to that point, just a matter of time.

But seriously, was it really such a huge problem, our legislators felt a law was needed? We get something strange in the news, almost everyday, usually starts out, 'A Florida man...'. Never saw one involving a childlike doll though. Maybe they figure a law was needed, so they could get sales records, and watch the perverts buying such things.

*EDIT

Look through some of the PDFs on the Senate website for this bill, found this.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/160/Analyses/2019s00160.pre.cj.PDF

Explains the how and why, interesting reading. Amazon use to sell them as clothing mannequins, Made in Chine, and a few other Asian countries.
Edited on 01-10-2019 18:44
01-10-2019 19:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
James___ wrote:Trump and Epstein partied together with young girls. And this at Trump's home. Difficult to ignore video.

Dishonesty on your part.

Are you saying anything more than Trump was at a party with young women? I went to parties with young women. What are you claiming about Trump and me? Could you be clear?


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-10-2019 19:42
HarveyH55
★★★★☆
(1482)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Trump and Epstein partied together with young girls. And this at Trump's home. Difficult to ignore video.

Dishonesty on your part.

Are you saying anything more than Trump was at a party with young women? I went to parties with young women. What are you claiming about Trump and me? Could you be clear?


.


Why hasn't there been any of those young women come forward, accused Trump? I'm sure Hilary would have paid them well in 2016. Most, should have been around 30 years old by then. Oh, wait, Epstein was a close friend of the Clintons, least Bill was a frequent flyer to Club Ped. Couldn't risk tarnishing the proud Clinton name... Not sure how many accuser came forward for Epstein, but it was quite a few.

Trump has 2 daughters, bunch of grand kids. Not sure about the ages, but figure there are you girls. Don't see what have young girls in his has anything to do with anything, unless you can prove something illegal, makes you sound like a drooling perv, trying to make something out of nothing. But, from the way the House democrats are acting, guess it's part of the party creed...
01-10-2019 19:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9872)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Sort of related, I suppose, definitely odd though...

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/00160

CS/SB 160: Prohibited Acts in Connection with Obscene or Lewd Materials

GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Book

Prohibited Acts in Connection with Obscene or Lewd Materials; Prohibiting a person from knowingly selling, lending, giving away, distributing, transmitting, showing, or transmuting; offering to commit such actions; having in his or her possession, custody, or control with the intent to commit such actions; or advertising in any manner an obscene, child-like sex doll; providing criminal penalties, etc.

Effective Date: 10/1/2019


Heard about it this morning on the radio, with some of the other new laws going into effect today. Thought it extremely disturbing, since I never would have thought it was even a 'thing'. I could accept, that China would probably manufacture something like that, but who would actually them. Once word got out, law enforcement would be wanting sales records, shipping addresses. Seems to reason, a pervert practicing on a doll, would seen be looking for a real child, and need to be watch. Anyone caught with such a thing, would treated like a child molester, whether or not he'd actually progress to that point, just a matter of time.

But seriously, was it really such a huge problem, our legislators felt a law was needed? We get something strange in the news, almost everyday, usually starts out, 'A Florida man...'. Never saw one involving a childlike doll though. Maybe they figure a law was needed, so they could get sales records, and watch the perverts buying such things.

*EDIT

Look through some of the PDFs on the Senate website for this bill, found this.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/160/Analyses/2019s00160.pre.cj.PDF

Explains the how and why, interesting reading. Amazon use to sell them as clothing mannequins, Made in Chine, and a few other Asian countries.


"Floridan Men declare any childlike doll could be used as a sex aid."

Another "Floridan Man" story. Do your senators frequent the toy section of the Walmart at 3am in the morning?


The Parrot Killer
02-10-2019 01:26
HarveyH55
★★★★☆
(1482)
I don't know, probably... I never knew people did such things, or that it was such a huge problem. I don't it's all that common, the legislation mostly gives them additional powers and protections, in pervert cases. Apparently, child porn perverts are claiming it's a life-like doll, and not an actual child, so it's not illegal, and have been successful in other states. Basically, now, if it looks like a child, it's the same thing. Which I thing fine, it's the same twisted mind viewing and fantasizing over it, real or fake, the sickness is real.
02-10-2019 02:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9872)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't know, probably... I never knew people did such things, or that it was such a huge problem. I don't it's all that common, the legislation mostly gives them additional powers and protections, in pervert cases. Apparently, child porn perverts are claiming it's a life-like doll, and not an actual child, so it's not illegal, and have been successful in other states. Basically, now, if it looks like a child, it's the same thing. Which I thing fine, it's the same twisted mind viewing and fantasizing over it, real or fake, the sickness is real.


I suspect the only people that did such things is some senator.


The Parrot Killer
02-10-2019 04:08
HarveyH55
★★★★☆
(1482)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't know, probably... I never knew people did such things, or that it was such a huge problem. I don't it's all that common, the legislation mostly gives them additional powers and protections, in pervert cases. Apparently, child porn perverts are claiming it's a life-like doll, and not an actual child, so it's not illegal, and have been successful in other states. Basically, now, if it looks like a child, it's the same thing. Which I thing fine, it's the same twisted mind viewing and fantasizing over it, real or fake, the sickness is real.


I suspect the only people that did such things is some senator.


I don't think there is an actual lifelike doll problem, it's just used as a defense for child pornography. The state of Florida, no longer have to waste time and resources, determining whether or no the images and videos they find on a pervs computer are of a living child, or a piece of plastic. I just read the overview, of the intent, not the actual statute.
02-10-2019 22:49
gfm7175
★★☆☆☆
(196)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Trump and Epstein partied together with young girls. And this at Trump's home. Difficult to ignore video.

Dishonesty on your part.

Are you saying anything more than Trump was at a party with young women? I went to parties with young women. What are you claiming about Trump and me? Could you be clear?


.

Add me to the list too... I've been at parties with young girls as well. What have I done wrong?
02-10-2019 23:05
James___
★★★★☆
(1711)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Trump and Epstein partied together with young girls. And this at Trump's home. Difficult to ignore video.

Dishonesty on your part.

Are you saying anything more than Trump was at a party with young women? I went to parties with young women. What are you claiming about Trump and me? Could you be clear?


.

Add me to the list too... I've been at parties with young girls as well. What have I done wrong?



Define climate for me.

edited to add: fallacy inversion.
Edited on 02-10-2019 23:06
02-10-2019 23:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
James___ wrote: Define climate for me.


Sure. From The Manual:

Climate: proper noun
The heroine of the Global Warming mythology, Climate is the Democratic People's Goddess.  Born out of the Scientific Consensus, She oversees the central planning and administration of all weather, ecosystems, and local climates across the globe, as well as all interactions thereof. Climate is responsible for the care and well-being of all life on earth. In other faiths She is called Gaia, Durga, Mother Nature, et. al.

Note: Climate, by her nature, never changes but she is believed to be constantly changing, thus forming the grand mystery of the Global Warming faith.  This is a core tenet of Settled Science.



.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-10-2019 01:48
James___
★★★★☆
(1711)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Define climate for me.


Sure. From The Manual:

Climate: proper noun
The heroine of the Global Warming mythology, Climate is the Democratic People's Goddess.  Born out of the Scientific Consensus, She oversees the central planning and administration of all weather, ecosystems, and local climates across the globe, as well as all interactions thereof. Climate is responsible for the care and well-being of all life on earth. In other faiths She is called Gaia, Durga, Mother Nature, et. al.

Note: Climate, by her nature, never changes but she is believed to be constantly changing, thus forming the grand mystery of the Global Warming faith.  This is a core tenet of Settled Science.



.



That's not defining climate. It is however defining your religion. Hare Krishna Bodhisattva
03-10-2019 18:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
James___ wrote: That's not defining climate. It is however defining your religion. Hare Krishna Bodhisattva

I'm using the warmizombie and Climate Scientist definition. This is how they define Climate. It is their religion, not mine.


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist




Join the debate I dare Greta Thunberg to come to China or India:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I'm Going to let Putin Close Out this Chapter on Greta Thunberg912-10-2019 02:50
I am in China. China is not corrupt like western countries.2002-06-2019 03:31
I am currently in China and no one cares about CO2 so why should028-05-2019 15:06
Is climate China's key to global domination?2904-05-2019 02:07
China is building its 4th aircraft carrier for world domination. So why Americans spend101-05-2019 20:43
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact