Remember me
▼ Content

I am an Arctic researcher. Donald Trump is deleting my citations

I am an Arctic researcher. Donald Trump is deleting my citations28-03-2017 19:26
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/28/arctic-researcher-donald-trump-deleting-my-citations

SAD

it seems whilst some are saying further debate is necessary the very facts that inform that debate are being suppressed.

Soon the argument that we cant be sure about anything because we don't know will be true welcome to the future;

I thought this was a dumb but amusing beer and pizza movie not a prediction of the future.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
28-03-2017 20:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
You should welcome this. Actual temperature recordings will likely come back down to normal this year.
......and then you will cry foul and say you don't trust the numbers....and I will remind you that I was accused of being paranoid about everything for the same reason.
28-03-2017 20:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed: Actual temperature recordings will likely come back down to normal this year.....I will remind you that I was accused of being paranoid....

Other presidents at least tried to operate on truth & science. "Don't rump" is a racist, sexist, xenophobic pig, operating on intimidation, russian money-laundering & love for kgb recent & past killer & suppressionist put-it-in, manipulation, & daddy's backing. The kkk(always small letters) loved him & exploded in growth because of him, millions of old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners voted for him, & as a re-pubic-lick-un, missing all humanity, "Don'T rump" will kill science & replace it with "sigh-ants".
No paranoia, just accurate descriptions.
As for you, paranoia goes along with being "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter".
Edited on 28-03-2017 21:16
28-03-2017 21:09
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
GasGuzzler wrote:
You should welcome this. Actual temperature recordings will likely come back down to normal this year.
......and then you will cry foul and say you don't trust the numbers....and I will remind you that I was accused of being paranoid about everything for the same reason.

Pray tell, why should I welcome this? I am on the side of evidence so data being destroyed is good for me how?

IBdaMann wrote:

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
28-03-2017 21:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Pray tell, why should I welcome this?

Because temps will finally be recorded truthfully and they will come down. You will be able to breathe a sigh of relief that we are actually not all doomed to a fiery death.

I am on the side of evidence.....

Then why do you post up stories that make ridiculous claims that are easily proven false with evidence? Oh, and most of them beg for money at the bottom of the page.

"PLEASE SEND MONEY SO WE ARE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO TELL YOU EXACTLY WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE"
28-03-2017 21:54
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
GasGuzzler wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Because temps will finally be recorded truthfully and they will come down. You will be able to breathe a sigh of relief that we are actually not all doomed to a fiery death.

Then why do you post up stories that make ridiculous claims that are easily proven false with evidence? Oh, and most of them beg for money at the bottom of the page.

"PLEASE SEND MONEY SO WE ARE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO TELL YOU EXACTLY WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE"

I don't think you understand how all this works

It will have no effect on temperature because temperature happens whether it is mesured or not. considering that temperature records are an international effort I don't think the American administration has the power to "fix" that particular thing to your satisfaction.

Its just an effort to stop science I can't see how any right minded person could support that.

IBdaMann wrote:

28-03-2017 22:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
spot wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

It will have no effect on temperature because temperature happens whether it is mesured or not. considering that temperature records are an international effort I don't think the American administration has the power to "fix" that particular thing to your satisfaction.

Its just an effort to stop science I can't see how any right minded person could support that.

Still don't get the math, do you.

It is not possible to measure or calculate a global temperate to any useful degree of accuracy with today's instrumentation.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-03-2017 23:46
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Still don't get the math, do you.

It is not possible to measure or calculate a global temperate to any useful degree of accuracy with today's instrumentation.

Says the guy who thinks that long division is a form of calculus.

You'll forgive us if we choose to believe the smart people who do actually know what calculus is and write papers describing their experiments and calculations, rather than an internet troll who writes nothing but drivel.
29-03-2017 00:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Surface Detail wrote:
Says the guy who thinks that long division is a form of calculus.

I never said any such thing. YOU are making that up. YOU are the one that is concentrating on long division for some strange reason as an example of what calculus isn't. YOU are putting words in peoples mouths again.
Surface Detail wrote:
You'll forgive us if we choose to believe the smart people who do actually know what calculus is and write papers describing their experiments and calculations, rather than an internet troll who writes nothing but drivel.

No forgiveness. I do not forgive those who insist on being a lying jerk.

Now...shall we discuss your illiteracy concerning statistics, probability, or random number generation again?

Or would you rather discuss what calculus is?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-03-2017 00:49
29-03-2017 20:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed:... temps will finally be recorded truthfully...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" proves it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner, believing in a racist, sexist, xenophobic AGW denier liar whiner president, who lies with its every utterance, loves kgb(always small letters) past & recent killer & suppressionist "put-it-in" & who will replace science with "sigh-ants".
29-03-2017 22:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
spot wrote:
considering that temperature records are an international effort I don't think the American administration has the power to "fix" that particular thing to your satisfaction.

So the Americans can't fix the temperature record because that is an international effort. Got it.

Americans can stop science altogether, because science is only an American effort. Got it.
30-03-2017 10:10
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
I put the word "fix" in quotes so I ment fix as fix a jury not make good.
30-03-2017 19:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
So the Americans can't "fix" the temperature record because that is an international effort. Got it.

Americans can stop science altogether, because science is only an American effort. Got it.
30-03-2017 20:38
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
GasGuzzler wrote:
So the Americans can't "fix" the temperature record because that is an international effort. Got it.

The details I have are in the link posted.

IBdaMann wrote:

Join the debate I am an Arctic researcher. Donald Trump is deleting my citations:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact