▼ Content

Hurricane Harvey

Page 3 of 3<123
20-09-2017 22:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" shakes its fist:
litesong wrote:
From USA Today:
Ain't Colder and talk radio host Rusty Limp&barf ....Their take: the liberal media had cooked up the storm for.... politics. Coulter.... suggesting Miami was suffering a "light rain," while Limp&barf said... liberals....were exaggerating hurricane severity....

Since these programs are recorded you won't mind proving you aren't an F'ing liar by referencing them.

I'd say, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" gots its blood boiling, but it believes in global cooling.
Its good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" done don't got no concern 'bout me, no more.

In other words you're all mouth and no fact. But we didn't expect anything more from a mentally deranged person.
20-09-2017 22:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
litesong wrote:
[b]GasGuzzler wrote:You don't think the liberals exaggerated this hurricane?....as you just did?
[quote]Litebeer lied;
Cat 5 hurricane ran over the entire state of Florida.... such that a film of shit now covers the entire state

http://www.businessinsider.com/hurricane-irma-flooding-sewage-to-flood-streets-homes-and-waterways-2017-9
From the businessinsider:
the hurricane caused at least 28 million gallons of treated and untreated sewage to flood streets, residences, and waterways in 22 counties....Many reports say that the leaks in the state's aging infrastructure are spewing waste in quantities characterized as "ongoing," "unknown," or "waiting on volume determination."

Soooo, you're saying a hurricane with heavy rain hitting an area with outdated infrastructure has caused some problems? You don't say!! Can you somehow tie this in with CO2 for us? Thank you!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 20-09-2017 22:58
20-09-2017 23:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
[b]GasGuzzler wrote:You don't think the liberals exaggerated this hurricane?....as you just did?
[quote]Litebeer lied;
Cat 5 hurricane ran over the entire state of Florida.... such that a film of shit now covers the entire state

http://www.businessinsider.com/hurricane-irma-flooding-sewage-to-flood-streets-homes-and-waterways-2017-9
From the businessinsider:
the hurricane caused at least 28 million gallons of treated and untreated sewage to flood streets, residences, and waterways in 22 counties....Many reports say that the leaks in the state's aging infrastructure are spewing waste in quantities characterized as "ongoing," "unknown," or "waiting on volume determination."

Soooo, you're saying a hurricane with heavy rain hitting an area with outdated infrastructure has caused some problems? You don't say!! Can you somehow tie this in with CO2 for us? Thank you!

You know he's only going to post to himself three or four times. The mental disabilities in that one could scare a psychiatrist.
21-09-2017 00:20
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Litebeer wrote;
However, many hurricanes have been "spinning Atlantic brodies" for years, as hurricane Jose is doing now.
21-09-2017 01:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: Can you somehow tie this...

My line that Florida has a film of sewage on it.... is correct, not a lie, as AGW denier liar whiners have said.
Plus..... "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" remains an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
21-09-2017 01:14
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Litebeer wrote;
However, many hurricanes have been "spinning Atlantic brodies" for years, as hurricane Jose is doing now.

litequeer is telling us that Florida is covered with sewage. Only about 8 feet of water was dumped on Florida and he thinks that a couple hundred thousand gallons of mostly treated sewage would not be diluted down to nil.

My brother works as an electrician in a sewer plant and it's amazing just how fast raw sewage goes to brown water and dirt. The dirt has to be taken out to a landfill site and left to age because it is such a strong fertilizer that it can burn plants. After a year or so they can use it for farming.

The "brown water" is perfectly safe to drink but people hesitate to drink what was once urine or flush water so they either barge it out into the ocean or sell it cheaply to farmers to water some sorts of crops that use over their normal allotment of water.

A couple of cities in the East Bay use this plant. Despite litequeer's ideas people do not generate a very large amount of sewage. And it only needs to sit for a day or two for bacteria to degrade it to treated sewage.

But when you have someone with a sick mind he can think up anything.
21-09-2017 01:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed:
Litesong wrote;

Good to hear, ya like my memorable (?) writing.
21-09-2017 01:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
litesong wrote:
From USA Today:
Ain't Colder and talk radio host Rusty Limp&barf ....Their take: the liberal media had cooked up the storm for.... politics. Coulter.... suggesting Miami was suffering a "light rain," while Limp&barf said... liberals....were exaggerating hurricane severity....
Since these programs are recorded you won't mind proving you aren't an F'ing liar by referencing them.
Ain't Colder tweetered her heart out:
HURRICANE UPDATE FROM MIAMI: LIGHT RAIN; RESIDENTS AT RISK OF DYING FROM BOREDOM
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) September 10, 2017
Edited on 21-09-2017 01:43
21-09-2017 06:56
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: My brother works... in a sewer plant and it's amazing just how fast raw sewage goes to brown water and dirt...it only needs to sit for a day or two ...

Its good to know that sanitation engineers, who average $55,000 to $82,000, don' hafta work much, ta make their unearned wages.....
.... says "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".
21-09-2017 07:02
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: In other words....
Its good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" done don't got no concern 'bout me, no more.
21-09-2017 07:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: .... people do not generate a very large amount of sewage.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" keeps sayin' such to calm its fears, because it licks many re-pubic-lick-un a$$holes.
Edited on 21-09-2017 07:32
23-09-2017 06:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
litesong wrote:
My line that Florida has a film of sewage on it.... is correct, not a lie

No, you are just like the media trying to make this storm bigger than it was. You said the entire state was covered in sewage, and now you are trying to weasel out of your statement.
Litebeer lied;

You are also exaggerating the "Cat 5". Only Cat 1-2 conditions were realized at the surface. But go ahead and keep sharing the huge fantasies inside your tiny little head. It's great entertainment.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
23-09-2017 06:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed:
Litesong wrote;

I will finish this thought now, after being interrupted by the 105 lb alcohol abusing rottweiler puppy.

Do you have any clue what a GOOD thing Jose is? Did you know that Jose is saving Florida(or somewhere nearby)from Maria making a landfall? That's right Ms. Greenman, Maria will not be attracted to any heat island. It will be pulled north by the evil twin Jose. That's a tough one to swallow...not only were you wrong about hurricane movement, there will be no destruction either. Sad sad day for you. The last two hurricanes were totally wasted!

Edited on 23-09-2017 06:44
23-09-2017 17:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
My line that Florida has a film of sewage on it.... is correct, not a lie

No, you are just like the media trying to make this storm bigger than it was. You said the entire state was covered in sewage, and now you are trying to weasel out of your statement.
Litebeer lied;

You are also exaggerating the "Cat 5". Only Cat 1-2 conditions were realized at the surface. But go ahead and keep sharing the huge fantasies inside your tiny little head. It's great entertainment.

Litebrain gets sicker by the moment. The climate isn't changing and he insists it is. When he looks at the daily temperatures and they are colder than this time ten years ago at the same time he grows nauseous and cures himself by lying about everything. He doesn't even know the first thing about sewage and talks like a real expert. Do you suppose that's because he eats his?
23-09-2017 17:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
Litesong wrote;

I will finish this thought now, after being interrupted by the 105 lb alcohol abusing rottweiler puppy.

Do you have any clue what a GOOD thing Jose is? Did you know that Jose is saving Florida(or somewhere nearby)from Maria making a landfall? That's right Ms. Greenman, Maria will not be attracted to any heat island. It will be pulled north by the evil twin Jose. That's a tough one to swallow...not only were you wrong about hurricane movement, there will be no destruction either. Sad sad day for you. The last two hurricanes were totally wasted!

Well, greenman has said he would like to see humans wiped out.
23-09-2017 21:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: The climate isn't changing.....as the climate begins to show it's true colors - cyclic behavior......

AGW denier liar whiners been predictin' returning Ice Age temperatures for 20 years. Meanwhile:
1)...last 3 years were consecutive record highs
2)...present Arctic sea ice VOLUME-- ~ 10,000+ cubic kilometers LESS than the average months of 1980's. The energy needed to melt such a block of ice is ~ 35 times the annual energy consumption of the U.S.
3) ~ 395 straight months-- over the average global temperatures of the 20th century. Yeah, get those temperatures back under the 20th century average. Has to be real simple..... cause AGW denier liar whiners say its all cyclical. Of course, "getting back under the average temperature of the 20th century" means that 400+ MONTHS into the future will have to be under the 20th century average because you have to balance ALL over-temperature MONTHS since ~ 1986 & many over-temperature months during the 1900 to 1986 period.

Let's get this cyclical global temperature drop going & continuing.... so's AGW denier liar whiners can be right.... 400 months(probably more) into the future!
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Hurricane Harvey:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change Hurricane Idalia1803-09-2023 13:58
This One is for Harvey8022-08-2023 14:13
Apocalyptic Hurricane to Make Landfall2730-08-2020 22:11
Hurricane season coming. Lockdown end?523-04-2020 19:37
Hurricane mechanism5414-09-2019 19:08
Articles
Al Gore: Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact