▼ Content

Hurricane Harvey

Page 2 of 3<123>
30-08-2017 06:20
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
JizzGuzzler wrote:
I LOVE that video!!! It is a perfect example of the lies from the Church of Global Warming. Or is it simple ignorance?

What lies? I think you just want everyone to be as dumb as you act. The dumbing down of American sure worked on you, lol. If learning new things makes your head hurt, you should probably just take a vacation, and let the ones who can think, work this out.

JizzGuzzler wrote:
I don't know.

Yes, we can tell that you don't have a clue.

JizzGuzzler wrote:
Greenturd, the warm waters certainly helped it strengthen to a minimal Cat 4, NOTHING out of the ordinary. Now what do you suppose happens to that warm water after it gets worked over with a foot of rain?

It cools the water down a bit, and coupled with the proximity to land, the hurricane becomes a tropical storm.

JizzGuzzler wrote:
Why is it not a hurricane after moving back out over open waters?

Lack of energy.

JizzGuzzler wrote:
Oh, and the video would like to blame the Southwest high pressure for stalling Harvey. You posted the video, can you explain this to me?

Since when does someone have to explain why a hurricane did what it did just because they post a video?

But I have another theory about why Harvey hung around Houston. I'm sure the high pressure zones in the area influenced it to stay put. But I'm thinking the heat island around Houston actually attracted Harvey in the first place, by creating a low pressure zone due to the extreme heat, which would have been causing a good updraft over the land, and probably the ocean there too.
[img][/img]
See the above normal heat in the same general area that Harvey played sit and spin? It will be interesting to see if we have more of these types of hurricanes that just sit and spin once they hit a city and its associated heat island.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
30-08-2017 06:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenturd wrote;
you should probably just take a vacation, and let the ones who can think, work this out.

OK, I'm on vacation bro. Gidee up!

But I have another theory about why Harvey hung around Houston.

Like your CO2 theory? OK.....

I'm sure the high pressure zones in the area influenced it to stay put.

Do you even know where these were located?

But I'm thinking the heat island around Houston actually attracted Harvey in the first place,

Sure, like a hot bikini chick on a corvette.

by creating a low pressure zone due to the extreme heat,

Low pressure needs heating differential to form, where did that happen? Maybe Dallas? Possibly Ontario? Lithuania?

which would have been causing a good updraft over the land,

Extreme heat does not always form a "good" updraft. If it did there would be a lot more Harveys on our hands.

and probably the ocean there too.

Well damn it, I'm on vacation. Can ya work this one out?
Edited on 30-08-2017 06:40
30-08-2017 06:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Interesting to note that the same high that stalled Harvey will slide across the central US and move east just in time to deflect a tropical storm from hitting the eastern seaboard. If Harv had missed and the new tropical storm made landfall, I'm sure the CO2 would be to blame for that one instead.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

30-08-2017 07:00
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
True that. I do drive a car to work. And yes I do think CO2 affects our overall climate, which the current weather is a part of. And it is a paradox. I suppose that's why idiots like you point it out. There currently is no solution to our living in a commuter society. Even if we had electric cars, they still require energy that comes from fossil fueled generators. So I, like everyone else, do what I have to do. And I am also working on plans for large scale off grid life. We will get to there, because we have to eventually, whether we want to or not.

That link was quite interesting. I didn't realize that it had been 12 years since a major hurricane strike. Not sure of the relevance of that, except to slam Al Gore, who is a politician not a scientist. Duh

This storm was unusual in strength and longevity. So the irony of the link is that it is what Al Gore warned us about, lol. That storm slipped into the Gulf of Mexico and went crazy on the warm water it found there. I'm thinking Al was just a little off on how long it would take for this thing to unfold.

Fools see the calm before the storm as a time to party and live it up.

What an unbelievable ass. And a hypocritical one as well.

1. You are nothing but Al Gore without the brains to be a politician. You haven't credential one.

2. That storm is not in the least unusual in strength. But of course with all of your great powers of deduction you haven't discovered that yet. It simply got caught between two high pressure areas and couldn't move away from Houston area and released most of it's rain there. The flooding occurred because the city never planned for that much water and in their expansion covered most of that area over with concrete so that the water had no ground to sink into nor waterways of sufficient capacity to drain the water back into the gulf where it came from.

Why must you continue showing a level of ignorance that is so difficult to believe? If you are stupid simply try to learn from others and don't show them that you are an insufferable ass.

Since when is a Category 4 hurricane not unusual? How could you have missed that we haven't had one make landfall in 10 years? Wasn't it you that just pasted a link to your hero's declaration that there hasn't been any like that in so many thousand days?

Yes, it was, moron.

But you are right about it being the cement that helped all that water make a flood. It's not the 1,000 year storm, it's the cement. Nothing out of the ordinary here, just another "normal storm" destroying Houston.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

30-08-2017 07:25
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenturd wrote;
you should probably just take a vacation, and let the ones who can think, work this out.

But I have another theory about why Harvey hung around Houston. But I'm thinking the heat island around Houston actually attracted Harvey in the first place,

I'm supposed to be on vacation, but I thought I'd do some digging and test out your Houston attraction theory.
Here is Houston's hottest years on record (if you believe the record)and the tropical activity associated with it.

1962-nothing

1980-Category 4 140mph

1998-2 tropical storms max wind 70mph

2009-nothing

2010-nothing

2010-1 Tropical storm 50 mph

Theory is not even plausible. Sorry.
30-08-2017 07:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Oh I'm having too much fun with your load of hooey!!
Greenery wrote;
But I have another theory about why Harvey hung around Houston. I'm sure the high pressure zones in the area influenced it to stay put. But I'm thinking the heat island around Houston actually attracted Harvey in the first place

Now look at the map and give me some kind of idea where the attraction first started. Or maybe it was love at first sight?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 30-08-2017 07:40
30-08-2017 07:44
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenturd wrote;

But I have another theory about why Harvey hung around Houston. But I'm thinking the heat island around Houston actually attracted Harvey in the first place,

I'm supposed to be on vacation, but I thought I'd do some digging and test out your Houston attraction theory.
Here is Houston's hottest years on record (if you believe the record)and the tropical activity associated with it.

1962-nothing

1980-Category 4 140mph

2009-nothing

2010-nothing

You would have to check where hurricanes previously made landfall, Houston or not, and check the local temperature of the area. Was there a heat island around the area of impact, before impact. That would be a test of the theory. As far as I now, the information is not available for most hurricanes. But I will be monitoring this is the future, to see if there is a repeatable relationship.

Thanks for your help, Jizzy.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

30-08-2017 07:45
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GreenMan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenturd wrote;

1962-nothing

1980-Category 4 140mph

2009-nothing

2010-nothing

You would have to check where hurricanes previously made landfall, Houston or not, and check the local temperature of the area. Was there a heat island around the area of impact, before impact? That would be a test of the theory. As far as I know, the information is not available for previous hurricanes. But I will be monitoring this is the future, to see if there is a repeatable relationship.

Thanks for your help, Jizzy.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Edited on 30-08-2017 07:46
30-08-2017 07:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
You would have to check where hurricanes previously made landfall, Houston or not, and check the local temperature of the area. Was there a heat island around the area of impact, before impact? That would be a test of the theory. As far as I know, the information is not available for previous hurricanes. But I will be monitoring this is the future, to see if there is a repeatable relationship.

Doesn't matter...this list is all of Texas tropical storms for the entire listed year...not just Houston.

I also did some digging on Houston temps fro July and Aug 2017. Not that hot. Highest temp was 102. Record for that day is 109. Only 3 days at or above 100, and 5 days that were 5 or more degrees above normal.

But please do keep tabs. I'm on vacation.
Edited on 30-08-2017 07:56
30-08-2017 18:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Judging by the radar, I think they are done with Harvey. He is moving north Northeast and just enough dry air found its way to Houston to prevent the heavier showers today... Hope I'm right those people have had enough... And if they thought the flood was bad the clean up he is going to suck.
Just thinking about greenturds video. We really need to do something to prevent this kind of thing in the future.

Looking elsewhere I read that the entire downtown area of Houston was built into a depression. This wasn't of much importance when this was a small town - the depression served to focus water on the crops. But now that the ground is covered almost entirely with hard surface the flooding is certain.
31-08-2017 20:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenturd wrote;
But I'm thinking the heat island around Houston actually attracted Harvey in the first place, by creating a low pressure zone due to the extreme heat, which would have been causing a good updraft over the land, and probably the ocean there too.

OK, we've got a new one here. Her name is IMA and she is hot! Since Greenturd has this hurricane attraction thing figured out, will he pick out the next heat Island and tell us where this chick is going to go break hearts?

Attached image:

31-08-2017 23:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenturd wrote;
But I'm thinking the heat island around Houston actually attracted Harvey in the first place, by creating a low pressure zone due to the extreme heat, which would have been causing a good updraft over the land, and probably the ocean there too.

OK, we've got a new one here. Her name is IMA and she is hot! Since Greenturd has this hurricane attraction thing figured out, will he pick out the next heat Island and tell us where this chick is going to go break hearts?

Looks like it's bearing down on the heat island of...St Martin???

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-08-2017 23:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)

ITN wrote;

Greenturd wrote;
....by creating a low pressure zone due to the extreme heat, which would have been causing a good updraft over the land, and probably the ocean there too.

OK thanks ITN. Now we need an aircraft to get a check on those updrafts.
01-09-2017 00:00
(21582)
GasGuzzler wrote:

ITN wrote;

Greenturd wrote;
....by creating a low pressure zone due to the extreme heat, which would have been causing a good updraft over the land, and probably the ocean there too.

OK thanks ITN. Now we need an aircraft to get a check on those updrafts.

They are probably already flying them. A couple of them are based in Puerto Rico, not too distant from that storm.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-09-2017 00:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Oh sure, they're into those things immediately. I was more taking a crack at the updrafts "analysis".
01-09-2017 01:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Oh sure, they're into those things immediately. I was more taking a crack at the updrafts "analysis".

The Urban Heat Island Effect doesn't change prevailing wind patterns. Harvey wasn't attracted but rather forced over Houston by two high pressure areas to the west and east of there is came ashore.
01-09-2017 01:38
(21582)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

The Urban Heat Island Effect doesn't change prevailing wind patterns. Harvey wasn't attracted but rather forced over Houston by two high pressure areas to the west and east of there is came ashore.

Yes it does.

The heat island effect of the Seattle-Tacoma area shifted our prevailing winds to the north.
That moved our convergence zone to the north. It hangs around Everett now.

Houston isn't a heat island. Does anyone here know just how hot it gets in inland Texas compared to Houston?

The Parrot Killer

01-09-2017 02:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: I'm on vacation...

BBBUUUTTT, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" is always an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
Edited on 01-09-2017 02:12
01-09-2017 02:37
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Yes it does.

The heat island effect of the Seattle-Tacoma area shifted our prevailing winds to the north.

Houston isn't a heat island. Does anyone here know just how hot it gets in inland Texas compared to Houston?

Dumbazz - the convergence zone in Washington is from the air flow around the Olympic Mountains. But you can pretend that the mountains are effected by the urban heat island effect if you wish.
01-09-2017 02:46
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Yes it does.

Dumbazz - the convergence zone in Washington is from the air flow around the Olympic Mountains. But you can pretend that the mountains are effected by the urban heat island effect if you wish.

The convergence zone is the convergence of two prevailing winds. One from the southwest (usually about 221) and the other from the north east (usually about 285). The split is caused by the Olympic range, a gap in the coastal ranges, and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.

Where these winds meet is the convergence zone. The prevailing direction of either wind changes where the winds meet.

The southern branch was shifted northward by the Seattle-Tacoma heat island effect. The convergence zone is now generally over Everett rather than in south Seattle where it used to be.

I live here dumbazz.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-09-2017 02:48
01-09-2017 02:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:

I live here dumbazz.

So did I dumbazz and Seattle isn't warm enough to cause major changes in wind patterns.
01-09-2017 06:23
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I live here dumbazz.

So did I dumbazz and Seattle isn't warm enough to cause major changes in wind patterns.

It sure is. I believe you are lying again like always. You never lived here. You just visited at most.

The Parrot Killer

01-09-2017 17:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I live here dumbazz.

It sure is. I believe you are lying again like always. You never lived here. You just visited at most.

I lived in Seattle for a year and in Moses Lake for three years. But I would be perfectly happy to meet you in the market district and discuss your words with you? I will be free in October and would be perfectly happy to come up to see my last surviving aunt in the University district.
01-09-2017 21:30
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I live here dumbazz.

I lived in Seattle for a year and in Moses Lake for three years. But I would be perfectly happy to meet you in the market district and discuss your words with you? I will be free in October and would be perfectly happy to come up to see my last surviving aunt in the University district.

Normally, this would be a possibility. You have, however, demonstrated your violent tendencies to everyone here. I think not for now. I prefer to keep the peace peaceful.

Perhaps another time when you mellow out a bit.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-09-2017 21:31
01-09-2017 22:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I live here dumbazz.

Normally, this would be a possibility. You have, however, demonstrated your violent tendencies to everyone here. I think not for now. I prefer to keep the peace peaceful.

No I prefer to meet you as soon as possible. I think that a few lessons learned now could allow you to learn a lot easier in the future.
02-09-2017 20:03
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I live here dumbazz.

No I prefer to meet you as soon as possible. I think that a few lessons learned now could allow you to learn a lot easier in the future.

Not going to happen, dude.

The Parrot Killer

19-09-2017 17:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: Why wouldn't I watch Fox?..... Fox has the most up-to-date, most accurate, most up-to-the-minute.....

.... has the most up-to-the-minute rape allegations against FOX head honchos, AND blacklistings of the accuser of any NETWORK.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fox-business-guest-says-rape-allegation-got-her-kicked-air-n802526
/////
It is reprehensible that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" continues to pay money to FOX for their continuing up-to-date rape & blacklisting stories. It appears FOX is NOT the first NETWORK to tell this story, so "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" ain't even gettin' its money's worth for up-to-the-minute.... uncoverage of FOX business.... "activities---redlight district".
Edited on 19-09-2017 17:15
20-09-2017 06:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: Why wouldn't I watch Fox?..... Fox has the most up-to-date, most accurate, most up-to-the-minute.....

.... has the most up-to-the-minute rape allegations against FOX head honchos, AND blacklistings of the accuser of any NETWORK.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fox-business-guest-says-rape-allegation-got-her-kicked-air-n802526
/////
It is reprehensible that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" continues to pay money to FOX for their continuing up-to-date rape & blacklisting stories. It appears FOX is NOT the first NETWORK to tell this story, so "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" ain't even gettin' its money's worth for up-to-the-minute.... uncoverage of FOX business.... "activities---redlight district".

I also listen to Rush. What he has taught me above all else is how to absorb news. Thanks to him, I can easily spot the 2 key words in your post. They are as follows.

1)appears
2)allegations

Would you like to comment on a climate topic Litebeer? There are certainly plenty to choose from.

20-09-2017 07:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: I can easily spot the 2 key words in your post.
1)appears
2)allegations
Would you like to comment on a climate topic Litebeer?

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" defends ten pin Charles Paine. Many other FOX pins have been knocked down, all those pins that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" paid & to which it listened. Ten pin Charles Paine is tilting. We'll see if time (court time) more than tilts ten pin Charles Paine & if his pain upon a future fall will be as bad as the pain he is ALLEGED to have delivered to Scottie Nell Hughes.
As far as climate: Four of the 10 worst cyclones in the Philippines have occurred in the last ~ 11 years. Cat 4 hurricane with record levels of water hit Houston, Cat 5 hurricane ran over the entire state of Florida.... such that a film of shit now covers the entire state & a Cat 5 hurricane is presently scraping off islands east of Cuba. Oh, another energy packed hurricane is in the Atlantic Ocean, spinning brodies. AGW denier liar whiners love to mention the lack of hurricanes coming ashore in the U.S. for the last 10 years. However, many hurricanes have been "spinning Atlantic brodies" for years, as hurricane Jose is doing now. For one year(?) monthly Arctic sea ice losses have been ~ 10,000 cubic kilometers less than monthly Arctic sea ice quantities for the AVERAGE of the 1980's. A trillion ton iceberg broke itself away from an Antarctic Ice Shelf, a development that often preceded entire Ice Shelf collapses.
20-09-2017 16:33
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:

/////

I also listen to Rush. What he has taught me above all else is how to absorb news. Thanks to him, I can easily spot the 2 key words in your post. They are as follows.

1)appears
2)allegations

Would you like to comment on a climate topic Litebeer? There are certainly plenty to choose from.

He much prefers to talk to himself.
20-09-2017 17:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: He much prefers to talk to himself.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" much prefers to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" doesn't pay attention to me anymore, like it said it wouldn't.
Edited on 20-09-2017 17:44
20-09-2017 17:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
So Litebeer, there's a lot of heat and humidity down in the Atlantic. Would you care to explain how all that heat and humidity is turned into hurricane? Better yet, please explain how the heat and humidity with the warm oceans is turned into heavy rain? Show us you have a clue what it is you're talking about. No copynpaste.
20-09-2017 17:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
So Litebeer, there's a lot of heat and humidity down in the Atlantic. Would you care to explain how all that heat and humidity is turned into hurricane? Better yet, please explain how the heat and humidity with the warm oceans is turned into heavy rain? Show us you have a clue what it is you're talking about. No copynpaste.

You're asking litebrain to think? That's like asking a cat to talk.
20-09-2017 18:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: I also listen to Rush....

From USA Today:
Ain't Colder and talk radio host Rusty Limp&barf ....Their take: the liberal media had cooked up the storm for.... politics. Coulter.... suggesting Miami was suffering a "light rain," while Limp&barf said... liberals....were exaggerating hurricane severity....
20-09-2017 18:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: I also listen to Rush....

From USA Today:
Ain't Colder and talk radio host Rusty Limp&barf ....Their take: the liberal media had cooked up the storm for.... politics. Coulter.... suggesting Miami was suffering a "light rain," while Limp&barf said... liberals....were exaggerating hurricane severity....

Since these programs are recorded you won't mind proving you aren't an F'ing liar by referencing them.
20-09-2017 21:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:

From USA Today:

You don't think the liberals exaggerated this hurricane?....as you just did?
Litebeer lied;
Cat 5 hurricane ran over the entire state of Florida.... such that a film of shit now covers the entire state

I happened to be watching the weather channel as Mike Bettes was doing live coverage in Naples during the entire eye wall landfall. Impressive he was able to stand up and do live coverage outside in the Cat 5 hurricane.
I'm really wondering if they only got 6 inches of rain and Greenman added another 6 just pissing himself with excitement.

Edited on 20-09-2017 21:34
20-09-2017 21:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" shakes its fist:
litesong wrote:
From USA Today:

Since these programs are recorded you won't mind proving you aren't an F'ing liar by referencing them.

I'd say, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" gots its blood boiling, but it believes in global cooling.
Its good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" done don't got no concern 'bout me, no more.
Edited on 20-09-2017 21:26
20-09-2017 21:39
(21582)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:

From USA Today:

You don't think the liberals exaggerated this hurricane?....as you just did?
Litebeer lied;
Cat 5 hurricane ran over the entire state of Florida.... such that a film of shit now covers the entire state

I happened to be watching the weather channel as Mike Bettes was doing live coverage in Naples during the entire eye wall landfall. Impressive he was able to stand up and do live coverage outside in the Cat 5 hurricane.
I'm really wondering if they only got 6 inches of rain and Greenman added another 6 just pissing himself with excitement.

THAT's why the flood!

Where was Greenman at the time?

The Parrot Killer

20-09-2017 22:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]GasGuzzler wrote:You don't think the liberals exaggerated this hurricane?....as you just did?
[quote]Litebeer lied;

http://www.businessinsider.com/hurricane-irma-flooding-sewage-to-flood-streets-homes-and-waterways-2017-9
From the businessinsider:
the hurricane caused at least 28 million gallons of treated and untreated sewage to flood streets, residences, and waterways in 22 counties....Many reports say that the leaks in the state's aging infrastructure are spewing waste in quantities characterized as "ongoing," "unknown," or "waiting on volume determination."
20-09-2017 22:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
More sewage system problems in Florida:
https://www.wateronline.com/doc/hurricane-irma-brings-wastewater-fallout-to-florida-0001
From the article:
"First Hurricane Irma blew through.... 2,000 gallons of raw sewage was spilling onto a quiet residential street of ranch houses in Edgewater, a town south of Daytona Beach.".....in Miami-Dade, with six million gallons of partially treated wastewater being discharged into Biscayne Bay..... wastewater issues were various and abundant....."In many places, wastewater systems ran backward," the Post reported. "In a neighborhood of Orlando, flooding caused a filter system to overflow and about 10,000 gallons of partly treated effluent bubbled up through the manhole covers. A sewer backed up into six homes and sewage ran into storm water ponds."
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Hurricane Harvey:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change Hurricane Idalia1803-09-2023 13:58
This One is for Harvey8022-08-2023 14:13
Apocalyptic Hurricane to Make Landfall2730-08-2020 22:11
Hurricane season coming. Lockdown end?523-04-2020 19:37
Hurricane mechanism5414-09-2019 19:08
Articles
Al Gore: Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact