Remember me
▼ Content

Hunter Biden Denies Wrong Doing


Hunter Biden Denies Wrong Doing16-10-2019 17:20
James___
★★★★★
(3433)
This is funny. Hunter Biden denies it was wrong to accept a position because his father was Vice President and the US among other countries wanted Ukraine to do something about corruption.
At the same time President Trump says it is not wrong to ask a foreign government to try and influence our ele tion. A person's personal lawyer should not be allowed to be involved in matters of state because of attorney/client privelege. This compromises national security when people involved in foreign policy can keep secrets from the government itself.
Yet some would support President Trump having his own private group act for the US when the State Department exists for that purpose.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/15/us/politics/hunter-biden-interview.html
16-10-2019 21:00
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2702)
The State Department, is part of the Executive branch, and Trump is the big boss. It's uncharted territory, we will have to wait and see how it turns out. All you are going to get out House democrats, is political crap, intended to influence the 2020 election. We have to wait on the transcripts, to see what was actually said by the witness. Trump hasn't been formally charged, or convicted of election meddling. The Russian probe flopped on similar grounds, need to prove intent, not just dream it. Biden hasn't won the primaries, and wasn't likely to get the nomination, not socialist enough. If Nancy actually had a case to prosecute, she would have put the impeachment inquiry up for a full house vote, before proceeding. She doesn't have a case, just politics, and avoiding the vote, hoping to get something to charge Trump with, that might justify another investigation, and articles of impeachment. If she holds a full house vote on the inquiry, it could fail, and end right there. If it passes, the Trump gets to exercise his rights to do process, and is entitled access to all the testimony, witnesses, evidence, so he can prepare his defense.

Now, Joe Biden had been working with the Ukraine for a little over a year, before Hunter got kicked out of the Navy for drugs. Biden and son shared Airforce 2, on at least two occasions, before Hunter got hired over there. They didn't discus job prospects? And the drugs, did Biden have drugs on board, and avoided airport security? An addict doesn't stop using by choice. There is going to be a whole lot of stuff coming out, and not all Trump either. I don't Trump will have much trouble proving his need to run the investigation, from outside the swamp...
16-10-2019 22:03
James___
★★★★★
(3433)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The State Department, is part of the Executive branch, and Trump is the big boss. It's uncharted territory, we will have to wait and see how it turns out. All you are going to get out House democrats, is political crap, intended to influence the 2020 election. We have to wait on the transcripts, to see what was actually said by the witness. Trump hasn't been formally charged, or convicted of election meddling. The Russian probe flopped on similar grounds, need to prove intent, not just dream it. Biden hasn't won the primaries, and wasn't likely to get the nomination, not socialist enough. If Nancy actually had a case to prosecute, she would have put the impeachment inquiry up for a full house vote, before proceeding. She doesn't have a case, just politics, and avoiding the vote, hoping to get something to charge Trump with, that might justify another investigation, and articles of impeachment. If she holds a full house vote on the inquiry, it could fail, and end right there. If it passes, the Trump gets to exercise his rights to do process, and is entitled access to all the testimony, witnesses, evidence, so he can prepare his defense.

Now, Joe Biden had been working with the Ukraine for a little over a year, before Hunter got kicked out of the Navy for drugs. Biden and son shared Airforce 2, on at least two occasions, before Hunter got hired over there. They didn't discus job prospects? And the drugs, did Biden have drugs on board, and avoided airport security? An addict doesn't stop using by choice. There is going to be a whole lot of stuff coming out, and not all Trump either. I don't Trump will have much trouble proving his need to run the investigation, from outside the swamp...



Your posts are full of political crap. Trump should be impeached simply because he's unfit for office. He never became wealthy by working for it. His father gave him his money. He's just another spoiled rich kid.
Isn't it funny though that like the Ukranian president he's a TV star?
And You're Fired!
17-10-2019 16:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7570)
James___ wrote: Trump should be impeached simply because he's unfit for office.

Didn't We the People decide on his fitnees for office in 2016?

James___ wrote:He never became wealthy by working for it.

He earned every penny he earned.

James___ wrote: His father gave him his money.

His father game him some money. He earned a chitload on his own.

James___ wrote: He's just another spoiled rich kid.

Like JFK?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-10-2019 22:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13780)
James___ wrote:
Your posts are full of political crap. Trump should be impeached simply because he's unfit for office.

Not an impeachable offense, even if he was.
James___ wrote:
He never became wealthy by working for it.

Yes he did.
James___ wrote:
His father gave him his money.

His father gave him his starting capital. Trumps done extremely well with it too! That was money well invested!
James___ wrote:
He's just another spoiled rich kid.

More whining from you. That's all you seem to do anymore.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit




Join the debate Hunter Biden Denies Wrong Doing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Biden's Final Stance503-11-2020 23:48
International Organization Governments Are Using Wrong Strategy & Handling The Corona Virus Outbreak 117-03-2020 03:17
A Post On Quora Explaining What is Wrong With The 97% Consensus Studies208-03-2020 18:17
SCIENTISTS: 30 Years Of Data Show The 'Godfather' Global Warming Was Wrong1711-02-2020 17:42
Finally.....the truth....Tell me I'm wrong and if so, why?1808-02-2020 04:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact