How to Control Climate and Clean it

How to Control Climate and Clean it19-05-2020 20:01
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Read and please comment!
Also
Hi
Have read a lot of crazy suggestions on how to save the climate. Not much makes sense.
I probably thought in my silliness that much has been done and much is on the way. Probably thought that all the other countries that run forestry replant what they harvested.
Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case.
I think something needs to be done quickly and efficiently, the attached sketch describes a facility that could probably clear out the crap we've released over the last 150 years from the atmosphere.
And also regulate the climate.
CO2 should be stored in bedrock for possible later use when we are actually entering an ice age, it gets colder we need greenhouse gases.
Methane, I don't know if there are filters because in that case we'll have to invent it.
Methane is plentiful on the seabed and other places that can be released if necessary.
Then I think that the same plant can control the climate in the future by strategically deploying plants and controlling them from a central computer with smart algorithms, with meteorologists and other knowledgeable people. That can disrupt jet streams so that we get low pressure / high pressure and possible storms with great precipitation. In places where we want them, assuming the U.S. and other hurricane-ravaged areas should be interested.
AI should be interesting for this.
Those countries that do not support saving the planet and subsequent generations should be frozen out, no exports/imports and travel bans to countries that are not on the train.
Furthermore, countries that spend billions on nuclear weapons will be forced to arm.
We do not need any further threats of extermination of humanity.
Only a small portion of hydrogen bombs shall be preserved with the ability to possibly crush a large asteroid that threatens Earth. These should be controlled by all countries that want to save the earth instead of destroying it.
Super volcanoes about 38 st. are also a major threat that can cover the atmosphere with ash for decades and eradicate almost all life we should try to defuse, certainly difficult and life dangerous, but perhaps can be sucked out of the atmosphere quite quickly if we have facilities that can cope with it.
Of course, sources of pollution must be purified before discharges as far as possible.
Then why no fundraisers and galas yet to raise money to save the earth?
Guess every single person on earth would contribute what they have the ability to and also hopefully governments.
Just apply to inform and convince everyone that this is necessary if the planet is to be habitable and stable for a long time to come.
The machine in up scaled form that I intend would be useful is owned by:
http://airgrinder.se/sv/Teknologi.aspx
Technology - Home
Technology. Airgrinder's technology is based on the tornado principle, i.e. the movement that occurs in a circulating air stream. Airgrinder can handle materials with up to 80-90% moisture content, depending on the material involved.
airgrinder.se
Thought bar explain a little what I was thinking with the airgrinder
It must of course be rebuilt and scaled up and that the rotating air mass is released instead of being retained in the machine.
I speculate that a rotating sucking wind comes higher than a chimney that is 10km and which is basically impossible to build this should be able to calculate, but as a model you can of course use the airgrinder as a starting point.
In addition, the flow of air and possible air can be reversed. affect jet streams that power Low/High Pressure
What is needed? A foundation or fundraiser and an idea that you want to try.
As well as a lot of messages on all social media.
If you were to start a fundraiser with an idea, I think Chalmers will end up on the world map, finally someone who is trying to do something.
This letter I sent to a lot of different science advice agencies etc.
No reply or comment as usual.
Inform the world people of the great problem that our children, grandchildren and future generations will encounter if nothing is done.
Would be cool if someone took the initiative to a fundraiser and an action plan.
Will send over a fool idea, sketch of what you ev. could do.
We don't have any TV campaigns except a bunch of silly galas so far.
The survival of humanity is at stake and it's just not because of the crap we've released for the last 200 years. There are good articles on what can happen Tex. SaveEarth.info
But we need all the media that exists and also movies.
Subject: Climate
OPEN LETTER TO ALL
And perhaps especially young Miss Greta Thunberg who has shown a fantastic courage and insight into where we are going. Hope she with her commitment and others think how we will do it.
Politicians, climate deniers, scientists, those who think we can ban petrol/diesel for 10 years or those who think that occupying a gas station is the right thing to do. Or that electric cars are the real solution, yes perhaps, but millions are to be charged at night, is the power enough?
And should we buy dirty Electricity then? As well as opening lots of new mines to extract the minerals needed, i understand so is an electric car dirtier than a Diesel car during the length of its life and the capacity is worse. A diesel car drives 4 laps around the world with the same emissions as an electric car that can only last a quarter of a turn.
I believe that we should invest in 4-5 generation of nuclear energy that can burn all the old radioactive waste we have collected so far. And shall be kept for thousands of years.
Those who have no idea what's going on. Billions of people with grandchildren, etc. Maybe pray to God please let it stop raining or please let it rain a bit so we do not starve or why have storms and cyclones become so strong.
It's probably very incredible that we can save ourselves from a CO2 content that has increased by 70% in the last 100 years plus all the other crap that we released toxic particles other greenhouse gases into the air.
The only way to solve future climate change is to build factories around the world that suck greenhouse gases and other things out of the atmosphere.
Imagine that we clean our homes constantly, sweeping streets and roads, purir almost everything water, sewage discharges increasingly better and more.
But the air we have not done anything with and man has basically caused all the soiling of the air we breathe except for a few volcanic eruptions. And clean air that we rely so enormously on to survive.
What happens if, for example, the european Union is not a member of the European Union? Yellowstone, a supervolcano, explodes and puts the earth in darkness for decades? Yes, then it's mothering and Godby for man and pretty much everything. And it's just one of 38 supervolcanoes that can pop at any moment. We must also learn to disarm them so that they look slow, but then we also need to clean the air. We need to start cleaning the air all over the globe and also have the ability to clear out ashes.
Holland has already built a plant to purify CO2 so technology exists but should also be expanded to filter other gases and particles. CO2 we get to pump down large thermos-like bedrock and save. We may have to release that gas later when an ice age is on G
OK let the little man take the lead and clean out everything we've let out for 100 years. Construction facilities take ev. also using an old American invention that can create an artificial cyclone, scale it up and reverse the flow so that air is sucked from top to bottom instead and into the plant.
Can probably imagine that air should flow down from the stratosphere also depending on how hard you drive. Probably if these plants are built globally all over the globe and connect them, we can probably regulate high/low pressure and where they go.
Possibly even jet streams that control the most, smart scientists, engineers and scientists can safely figure this out in the future as long as we build the foundation for it so it is certainly possible.
The patent is now owned by a Swedish company called AirGrinder, but so far only smaller machines have been built for other purposes, would probably think that they would be proud to help save the world.
In addition, you may be able to turn the air stream so that it goes up and affect jet streams that drive low/high pressure.
Money yes it costs but this is priority 1 I think, save on all contributions arrange galas collect money, pay no fee to the EU get them instead to invest in the project and also start building and helping with expertise.
Inform anyone unaware of the state of the matter and what needs to be done. Probably think that even the poorest in the world want to contribute a penny according to ability to save their future generations. And the planet we live on??
Of course we are going to reduce emissions, but it is already too late, first or in parallel we have to clear out everything that has already been released, then we can invest in climate smart solutions at all levels. Do we want to invest billions now or 100 fold later?
Electric cars
Quite right locally in cities may be good, but totally lousy globally, as well as all the mineral extraction needed. Before you can show that they are totally environmentally friendly, one should be careful about buying such cars.
Politicians seem to have a very bad idea about the environmental problem. And it is believed that you can reach a temperature drop of 10 years without pushing Sweden /World back to the Stone Age again and cause massive migration and famine disasters.
Global temperatures are accelerating and will increase as methane gases come into being.
No it has to be a radical solution, we are cleaning wastewater fortunately, now it is time to start purifying the air, and how many people do not die prematurely from bad air. Technology exists and can be developed further.
At the same time, all other problems must be solved, Micro plastics in the sea, acidification, toxic emissions, etc.
Earth has existed for 4 billion years with lots of climate changes. Admittedly, these changes have been very slow for thousands or billions of years, but have been partly disastrous.
We who are probably the only intelligent beings now in the Universe can, if we want to save our great-grandchildren and future generations with technologies that already exist and with new methods, learn how to regulate the climate in the future.
Not difficult but expensive, but tell us which people don't want to go for a Global project that can save our descendants.
Everyone invests money both governments and private individuals according to ability. There are, of course, several things that worry and could eradicate humanity, but if we deal with it, we'll probably fix it too. Thinking of supervolcanoes, asteroids, nuclear weapons e.tc.
A Foundation to raise money for SaveEarth will be formed and all contributions are welcomed.
This Forum welcomes all the ideas of everyone who inhabits the planet.
Researchers Experts as well as anyone are welcome to comment on all ideas.
Maybe and hopefully some idea can awaken an aha experience with someone and spin on the idea and get the world to come together to save the planet, our home. look at the sketches.
Edited on 19-05-2020 20:20
RE: Next Picture19-05-2020 20:24
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Sketch
Attached image:

Edited on 19-05-2020 20:53
19-05-2020 20:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Evald wrote:
Read and please comment!
Also look at the sketches.

The only climate control we got, is the thermostat in our homes, maybe something in the car (never had one that worked, and I live in florida). Might control humidity, but I never messed with humidifiers or dehumidifiers, more popular with the ladies, I guess. We don't control nature, we are a small part of nature. We do our best, when we focus on what the rest of the planet is doing, and try to keep, if we want to survive. We can either adapt, or fall behind, an die. Like quite a few other species in the past.
19-05-2020 22:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Evald wrote:
Read and please comment!

Only part of it. Your post is too long.
Evald wrote:
Also
Hi
Have read a lot of crazy suggestions on how to save the climate. Not much makes sense.

The climate cannot be 'saved'. It does not change, and it is not in trouble. Climate is a subjective word, such as 'desert climate', 'tropical climate', 'marine climate', etc. There is no quantity in climate. There is nothing that changes.
Evald wrote:
I think something needs to be done quickly and efficiently, the attached sketch describes a facility that could probably clear out the crap we've released over the last 150 years from the atmosphere.

Define 'crap'...in other words, define 'pollution'.
Evald wrote:

The climate cannot be regulated. There is no value to regulate. Earth's temperature cannot be regulated. We cannot control the Sun.
Evald wrote:
CO2 should be stored in bedrock for possible later use when we are actually entering an ice age, it gets colder we need greenhouse gases.

CO2 already exists in bedrock. It'll just escape again. Think 'soda can', or maybe 'volcano'.
Evald wrote:
Methane, I don't know if there are filters because in that case we'll have to invent it.
Methane is plentiful on the seabed and other places that can be released if necessary.

Methane is created in swamps, in organisms as part of the digestive process, in dying vegetation, and by direct conversion by sunlight in the atmosphere reacting with hydrogen and carbon dioxide (the other result is water).

Apparently you have never heard of partial pressures before.
Evald wrote:
Those countries that do not support saving the planet and subsequent generations should be frozen out, no exports/imports and travel bans to countries that are not on the train.

How do you define 'saving the planet'? How are you planning on enforcing this? What if everyone shuts YOU out and simply trades with each other?
Evald wrote:
Furthermore, countries that spend billions on nuclear weapons will be forced to arm.

How are you going to enforce this? Nuclear weapons? Do you know what 'use of force' is?
Evald wrote:
Of course, sources of pollution must be purified before discharges as far as possible.

Define 'pollution'. How do you purify CO2? What is 'pure pollution'?
Evald wrote:
Just apply to inform and convince everyone that this is necessary if the planet is to be habitable and stable for a long time to come.

The planet has been habitable for a long time. There is no reason to believe it will not continue to be.
Evald wrote:
OPEN LETTER TO ALL
...deleted advertisement...

Not surprised.

Science is not an agency. It is not a government, university, credential, degree, or license. It is not any society, academy, or institution. It is not any political organization at all. It is not scientists. It is not people at all.

Science is just a set of falsifiable theories.

Examples are Newton's law of motion: F=mA, or Gauss's law, describing electrostatic force: F=C*(r1+r2)/r^2, of the Stefan-Boltzmann law, describing the amount of light emitted by substance according to its temperature: r=C*e*t^4.

None of these have anything to do with any organization, government, university, or even the scientist(s) that created these theories (other than historical purposes). Each of these theories of science stand on or fall on their own, independent of any scientist or person.

Magical machines to 'purify' CO2 or any other gas is marketing hype. You fell for it completely. CO2 is already pure CO2. There is nothing impure about CO2.

It is also not possible to warm the Earth with any gas or vapor. No gas or vapor has such a capability. You can't create energy out of nothing. See the 1st law of thermodynamics: E(t)=E(t+1)-W. You need not worry about CO2, methane, or any other gas or vapor in the atmosphere.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2020 22:57
(21592)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Evald wrote:
Read and please comment!

The only climate control we got, is the thermostat in our homes, maybe something in the car (never had one that worked, and I live in florida). Might control humidity, but I never messed with humidifiers or dehumidifiers, more popular with the ladies, I guess. We don't control nature, we are a small part of nature. We do our best, when we focus on what the rest of the planet is doing, and try to keep, if we want to survive. We can either adapt, or fall behind, an die. Like quite a few other species in the past.

That's not controlling climate, since climate has not quantity. It is controlling temperature or humidity or both.

Marketing calls them 'climate control systems'. Engineers call them HVAC units (heating, ventilation, air conditioning). None of it controls any climate. Climate is not something that is controllable. It is just a descriptive, subjective word.

Well, that's marketing for you.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2020 23:07
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Evald wrote:
Read and please comment!

I would love to, but I was unfortunately discouraged from doing so due in part to the lengthiness of said post, but especially due to the lack of paragraphs in said post.

Paragraphs and conciseness do go a long way.
RE: We can and must to survive as a spieces20-05-2020 00:53
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Evald wrote:
Read and please comment!

Nothing is impossible, we are the only intelligent spices on this planet and we can and must solve the problem for homo Sapiens survival maybe 4 billon years a head. During the past extermination have happen a number of times, but we can prevent it if we work like a team and use our brains
Try to post some sketches who was to big, its only an idea butt better than nothing.
20-05-2020 01:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14400)
Evald wrote: Have read a lot of crazy suggestions on how to save the climate. Not much makes sense.

There's a good reason for that. You never asked anyone what "Climate" is. You never noticed that a word was being hijacked. If you don't know, you certainly cannot explain to those of us here on this site who are going to ask you what it is. Are you prepared to be summarily dismissed and mocked?

Come back with an UNAMBIGUOUS definition for the global "Climate" that doesn't run counter to physics ... then we can at least have a conversation.

Until then, you were gullible and allowed yourself to be duped.

Evald wrote: I think something needs to be done quickly and efficiently ...

Have you tried spreading peanut butter over your teeth? It's something, and it can be done quickly and efficiently.

Let me know if it works.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-05-2020 02:03
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Well I am glad to get a lot of responses.
For me Trumph, Jeltsin, another powerful leaders and dictators. People with lot of money.
What we care ? we are dead in a couple of years and have to do nothing.

But I care of my kids and their kids and so on maybe 100 years from now or more but if we do nothing intelligent now, they going to haw a awful death.

Forget Electric cars if they pollute more than other vehicles and how are we going to charge them in a near future. It seem that a lot of the environment people lives in a impossible dream.
Attached file:
2020-05-20_004136.pdf
20-05-2020 02:12
(14400)
Evald wrote:But I care of my kids and their kids

You obviously care nothing for your children if you want them growing up in a Venezuela or Soviet Union.

I'm assuming that you don't actually have any children.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-05-2020 02:37
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Into the Night wrote:
Evald wrote:
Read and please comment!

Only part of it. Your post is too long.
Evald wrote:
Also
Hi

The climate cannot be 'saved'. It does not change, and it is not in trouble. Climate is a subjective word, such as 'desert climate', 'tropical climate', 'marine climate', etc. There is no quantity in climate. There is nothing that changes.
Evald wrote:

Define 'crap'...in other words, define 'pollution'.
Evald wrote:

The climate cannot be regulated. There is no value to regulate. Earth's temperature cannot be regulated. We cannot control the Sun.
Evald wrote:

CO2 already exists in bedrock. It'll just escape again. Think 'soda can', or maybe 'volcano'.
Evald wrote:

Methane is created in swamps, in organisms as part of the digestive process, in dying vegetation, and by direct conversion by sunlight in the atmosphere reacting with hydrogen and carbon dioxide (the other result is water).

Apparently you have never heard of partial pressures before.
Evald wrote:

How do you define 'saving the planet'? How are you planning on enforcing this? What if everyone shuts YOU out and simply trades with each other?
Evald wrote:

How are you going to enforce this? Nuclear weapons? Do you know what 'use of force' is?
Evald wrote:

Define 'pollution'. How do you purify CO2? What is 'pure pollution'?
Evald wrote:

The planet has been habitable for a long time. There is no reason to believe it will not continue to be.
Evald wrote:
OPEN LETTER TO ALL
...deleted advertisement...

Not surprised.

Science is not an agency. It is not a government, university, credential, degree, or license. It is not any society, academy, or institution. It is not any political organization at all. It is not scientists. It is not people at all.

Science is just a set of falsifiable theories.

Examples are Newton's law of motion: F=mA, or Gauss's law, describing electrostatic force: F=C*(r1+r2)/r^2, of the Stefan-Boltzmann law, describing the amount of light emitted by substance according to its temperature: r=C*e*t^4.

None of these have anything to do with any organization, government, university, or even the scientist(s) that created these theories (other than historical purposes). Each of these theories of science stand on or fall on their own, independent of any scientist or person.

Magical machines to 'purify' CO2 or any other gas is marketing hype. You fell for it completely. CO2 is already pure CO2. There is nothing impure about CO2.

It is also not possible to warm the Earth with any gas or vapor. No gas or vapor has such a capability. You can't create energy out of nothing. See the 1st law of thermodynamics: E(t)=E(t+1)-W. You need not worry about CO2, methane, or any other gas or vapor in the atmosphere.

Well I believe we have to much CO2 in the atmosphere all science agree also to much methane and other shit who prevent the heat go out from earth.

Look at Venus its a hell off green house effect. And when all is is going away Antarctic/Arctic Greenland there is no reflection back in space from the Sun.
And we are going to have a hell of water rising, flooding hurricanes and so on.
20-05-2020 03:07
(14400)
Evald wrote: Well I believe we have to much CO2 in the atmosphere

How much do you believe is "too much"? "Too much" is not a specific quantity.

Evald wrote: all science agree

No science supports your completely vague claims.

Evald wrote: also to much methane and other shit who prevent the heat go out from earth.

You are terrible at physics. Stefan-Boltzmann explains why you are egregiously in error.

Evald wrote: Look at Venus its a hell off green house effect.

Look at Neptune ... it's absolutely FREEZING by any measure.

Your doomsday cult only appeals to the scientifically illiterate.

20-05-2020 03:19
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
IBdaMann wrote:
Evald wrote: Well I believe we have to much CO2 in the atmosphere

How much do you believe is "too much"? "Too much" is not a specific quantity.

Evald wrote: all science agree

No science supports your completely vague claims.

Evald wrote: also to much methane and other shit who prevent the heat go out from earth.

You are terrible at physics. Stefan-Boltzmann explains why you are egregiously in error.

Evald wrote: Look at Venus its a hell off green house effect.

Once and for all there is no formula who explained the earths temperature, it is only different random issues who create all catastrophes
We don't live on Neptune it would be impossible.

Look at Neptune ... it's absolutely FREEZING by any measure.

Your doomsday cult only appeals to the scientifically illiterate.

RE: One proposal20-05-2020 03:37
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
A sketch
Attached file:
2020-05-20_004136_1.pdf
Edited on 20-05-2020 03:52
20-05-2020 03:56
(5197)
Evald wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Evald wrote:
Read and please comment!

Nothing is impossible, we are the only intelligent spices on this planet and we can and must solve the problem for homo Sapiens survival maybe 4 billon years a head. During the past extermination have happen a number of times, but we can prevent it if we work like a team and use our brains
Try to post some sketches who was to big, its only an idea butt better than nothing.

I posted before you inserted the text and sketch...

You tornado machines already exist. They are called 'bagless vacuum cleaners'... Literally millions of them have been manufactured. Scaling up the vortex effect, means you have to scale up the power requirement. That's a lot of solar panels and windmills. Living in Florida, I experience the vortex effect, several times, pretty much every year. The natural vortex effect, isn't fun, often a little destructive, but generally for most of the state, isn't long term.

Obviously, mankind had nothing to do with past extermination events, other than we survived, without modern science and technology. Trying to reduce warming now, would only speed us to a new ice age, which are pretty deadly. If you care about future generations, you'd leave the planet alone. A warmer planet, takes longer to freeze over.

CO2 is an essential gas. Every living thing on the planet, is based on carbon molecules. Plants are the only type of life, that extracts carbon directly from the environment. CO2, water, and sunlight, are what plants uniquely use, to provide food for all other forms of life on the planet. Populations are rapidly growing, and so is the demand on carbon-based foods, plants. Plants need CO2, lots of it. Plants are already living off basically half their capacity for converting CO2 into food. CO2 is a trace gas, it only makes up about 0.04% of the total atmosphere. Reducing it, is a danger to our growing food needs, increasing is beneficial.

Climate change, isn't about controlling what they claim, It's more about controlling society, economy, population growth. Technology and industry depend on energy production. You should note, that 'renewable' energy suggestions, are low yield, for the resources expended. The take up many acres, better used for food production. In fighting a fantasy problem (global warming), we are reducing energy production, food production, both are in high demand, and growing. Shortages will cause mass extermination, and change the political/economic climate.
20-05-2020 05:04
(21592)
Evald wrote:
Well I believe we have to much CO2 in the atmosphere

Why don't you like CO2? It's an essential gas required for all life on Earth to exist. Plants cannot make carbohydrates without it. Photosynthesis doesn't work without it.
Evald wrote:
all science agree

No science here. Science doesn't 'agree'. It is not a person. A theory of science simply is.
Evald wrote:
also to much methane and other shit who prevent the heat go out from earth.

It is not possible to trap heat. It is not possible to trap thermal energy. It is not possible to trap light. No gas or vapor has this magick capability. Mantras 20a1...20a2...20b...
Evald wrote:
Look at Venus its a hell off green house effect.

The temperature of Venus is unknown. The temperature of Earth is unknown. No gas or vapor has the capability to trap heat, thermal energy, or light. Mantras 20a1...20a2...20b...25g...
Evald wrote:
And when all is is going away Antarctic/Arctic Greenland there is no reflection back in space from the Sun.

Vegetation is not a perfect absorber or emitter. No place on Earth is a perfect absorber or emitter. The ice at the poles is not going away. The ice in Greenland is not going away.
Mantras 25g...20b2...20b5...20a2...24a...
Evald wrote:
And we are going to have a hell of water rising,

The water level isn't rising. It is not possible to measure the global sea level. Mantra 25g...see falsification of your religion here.
Evald wrote:
flooding hurricanes

Hurricanes often flood. What else is new? See the National Hurricane Center in Florida for information hurricanes for each year. There is no marked increase in hurricanes or their intensity.
Evald wrote:
and so on.

Run out of scripture to quote?

The Parrot Killer

20-05-2020 06:38
(14400)
Evald wrote: A sketch

I took a loot at it in my new office. Interesting. I'm still trying to figure it out.
Attached image:

RE: Sketches21-05-2020 17:20
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Dont hesite to ask, I am not a professional drawer as you noticed
21-05-2020 18:38
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
IBdaMann wrote:

You obviously care nothing for your children if you want them growing up in a Venezuela or Soviet Union.

I am sad that so many people don't realize facts.
21-05-2020 19:02
(14400)
Evald wrote:

Is this how you plan to cool the earth? i.e. by blocking the sun?

Isn't this the sort of things evil syndicates try to do that James Bond tries to prevent?
Attached image:

21-05-2020 19:25
(14400)
Evald wrote: Dont hesite to ask, I am not a professional drawer as you noticed

Forgive the mess. I will have the earth-umbrella stratagem exhibit on display in my office for a limited time.
Attached image:

Edited on 21-05-2020 19:26
21-05-2020 19:32
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
IBdaMann wrote:
Evald wrote:

Isn't this the sort of things evil syndicates try to do that James Bond tries to prevent?

Not to block it enterally jus shadow it, but when a Solar Flare comes it should be blocked enterally. And you can also block or shadowing more over the oceans who absorbing a lot of heat who also create the big hurricanes.
21-05-2020 21:48
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Evald wrote:...block or shadowing....
Simpsons did it.
22-05-2020 00:06
(3314)
Evald wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I agree. And you are one such individual who has absolutely no clue what a fact is nor the purpose of one.
Edited on 22-05-2020 00:06
22-05-2020 01:31
(21592)
Evald wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Evald wrote:

Not to block it enterally jus shadow it, but when a Solar Flare comes it should be blocked enterally. And you can also block or shadowing more over the oceans who absorbing a lot of heat who also create the big hurricanes.

So you want to create a permanent winter to prevent hurricanes? Sounds like an evil James Bond type villain to me!

007, where are you when we need you??

The Parrot Killer

22-05-2020 01:32
(21592)
tmiddles wrote:
Evald wrote:...block or shadowing....
Simpsons did it.

Are you saying that we could replace 007 with Homer Simpson? Interesting thought!

The Parrot Killer

22-05-2020 04:19
Evald
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
gfm7175 wrote:
Evald wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I agree. And you are one such individual who has absolutely no clue what a fact is nor the purpose of one.

Would be nice to know your educating? prime school or none?
22-05-2020 05:03
(5197)
Evald wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Evald wrote:

If I remember correctly, we had a hurricane late December. Wasn't super-storm Sandy, a winter hurricane... Weather isn't just hot and cold. Lot of other things are involved. Heat does provide fuel, but it's really more about masses of cold air slamming into masses of warmer air. The conditions of the upper atmosphere, aren't the same as the lower atmosphere either. A space-parasol wouldn't really change the weather, in any controlled manner.

You don't actually have any sense of scale either. That thing would have to be massive. The moon occasionally does what you want, an eclipse, which doesn't last that long, and only small parts of the planet are in shadow.

Only half the planet is exposed to the sun, at any given moment. The difference, is what causes warm air and cooler air, the wind that moves these air masses around.
22-05-2020 15:28
(14400)
Evald wrote:Not to block it enterally jus shadow it,

I have very bad news for you. Shadowing it *is* blocking it entirely.

Your plan would cause the oceans to be frozen over one meter thick on just the first day. Temperatures around the globe would fall to lethal temperatures and kill any person or animal not indoors (or underground).

You never explained WHY you want to do this. Are you trying to kill all life on the planet? Maybe that is your answer to getting out of paying your taxes? Have you considered just trying offshore banking?

23-05-2020 00:10
(21592)
Evald wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Evald wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Irrelevant question, leading to bulverism.

The Parrot Killer

26-05-2020 16:37
(3314)
Evald wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Evald wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Does it matter?

Is English your first language?
26-05-2020 16:54
(14400)
Into the Night wrote:So you want to create a permanent winter to prevent hurricanes? Sounds like an evil James Bond type villain to me! 007, where are you when we need you??

I was just thinking about this. Wouldn't Neptune-type conditions render the term "winter" as a bit of an understatement?

However, were I in charge of an evil syndicate, I would create such an umbrella covered in solar cells to generate electricity for modular battery units that could be shuttled to/from the frozen earth whose population would pay a pretty penny for power delivered to their door (or underground bungalow).

Join the debate How to Control Climate and Clean it:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
BREAKING NEWS. Adolph Hitler's Son has just come clean and gone public. This is historic003-09-2022 19:24
The Root Problem Of Life Chaos, Suffering Is Because People Do Not Fully Understand, Control Environment 201-04-2021 06:03
The Future Of Energy Industry Is Magic Fusion Clean Coal, Not Renewables814-09-2020 23:54
Humanity Must Take Control Of Their Own Destiny, Stop Relying On Others118-08-2020 19:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact