Remember me
▼ Content

How much money is Hillary trying to steal from the middle class about global warming?



Page 2 of 2<12
14-10-2016 17:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
spot wrote: And at the level people have come to expect from the climate debate forum, you led the downward spiral.

Of course. This is a direct result of my having introduced actual science to otherwise religious discussions and for daring to offer a dissenting opinion.

Naturally all this is going to cause warmizombies to flee and the "downward spiral" to begin.


Yep.

Science is the greatest threat. It must be denied at all cost.


Yep.


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-10-2016 19:51
spot
★★★★☆
(1110)
IBdaMann wrote:

Of course. This is a direct result of my having introduced actual science to otherwise religious discussions and for daring to offer a dissenting opinion.

Naturally all this is going to cause warmizombies to flee and the "downward spiral" to begin.


Yep.

Science is the greatest threat. It must be denied at all cost.


Yep.


.


Is that what you believe? You think people stop interacting with you because you are too smart for them.

Arguing whether gasses have surfaces or not and other idiotic questions gets boring.

The fact that you are an **** and proud of it to anyone you lure into a discussion doesn't help either.

But carry on thinking people stop talking to you because you are too much of a super-genius for them by all means, I can't stop you.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
14-10-2016 20:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
spot wrote: Is that what you believe?

It's what I observe. It's more on the empirical side.

spot wrote: You think people stop interacting with you because you are too smart for them.

Not at all. Warmizombies simply flee from science after varying degrees of denial and EVASION.

I hope that helps.


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-10-2016 20:09
spot
★★★★☆
(1110)
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote: Is that what you believe?

It's what I observe. It's more on the empirical side.

spot wrote: You think people stop interacting with you because you are too smart for them.

Not at all. Warmizombies simply flee from science after varying degrees of denial and EVASION.

I hope that helps.


.


get help


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
14-10-2016 20:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
spot wrote: get help

Snap out of it.


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-10-2016 00:44
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote: A good law is reasonable I don't think anyone reasonable would claim "believe in climate change" is a religion.

Naturally anyone with a huge vested interest in Global Warming being considered a science would struggle tooth-and-nail to keep it from being realized as the WACKY religion it is, e.g. spot.


.


I'm sorry, but this is a clear example of Bulverism. It might very well be true, but it's fallacious.


"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
15-10-2016 03:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9872)
jwoodward48 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote: A good law is reasonable I don't think anyone reasonable would claim "believe in climate change" is a religion.

Naturally anyone with a huge vested interest in Global Warming being considered a science would struggle tooth-and-nail to keep it from being realized as the WACKY religion it is, e.g. spot.


.


I'm sorry, but this is a clear example of Bulverism. It might very well be true, but it's fallacious.


Wrong. You STILL don't know the meaning of Bulverism.

1) Spot has a huge vested interest in Global Warming.
2) Global Warming is a circular argument and has all the trappings of any religion.
3) A faithful believer of that religion would fight tooth and nail, since any science by an Outsider is a threat to that religion.

No logical fallacy occurs with any of these statements.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 15-10-2016 03:14
15-10-2016 06:00
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
The fallacious part is how it's being presented. I could be misinterpreting it, as we all know how internet tone is (i.e., nonexistent), but it looked to me as if that statement were being used to support your side.
15-10-2016 06:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9872)
jwoodward48 wrote:
The fallacious part is how it's being presented. I could be misinterpreting it, as we all know how internet tone is (i.e., nonexistent), but it looked to me as if that statement were being used to support your side.


No fallacy there, either.


The Parrot Killer
15-10-2016 07:11
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
"You only present that argument because you are a warmist who needs to support your faith somehow."
15-10-2016 17:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
jwoodward48 wrote:I'm sorry, but this is a clear example of Bulverism. It might very well be true, but it's fallacious.

Let me catch my breath! Awesome! You can't pay for this kind of comedy.

So, it might very well be true but it is false? That was good!

Btw, you still don't know what "bulverism" means.


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-10-2016 17:54
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
IBdaMann wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote:I'm sorry, but this is a clear example of Bulverism. It might very well be true, but it's fallacious.

Let me catch my breath! Awesome! You can't pay for this kind of comedy.

So, it might very well be true but it is false? That was good!

Btw, you still don't know what "bulverism" means.


.


IB, a fallacious argument can support a true statement. The fallacy arises from the fact that it applies just as well to true statements as false. If you use a true attribute Bulveristically, that's a fallacy.


"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
16-10-2016 00:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(9872)
jwoodward48 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote:I'm sorry, but this is a clear example of Bulverism. It might very well be true, but it's fallacious.

Let me catch my breath! Awesome! You can't pay for this kind of comedy.

So, it might very well be true but it is false? That was good!

Btw, you still don't know what "bulverism" means.


.


IB, a fallacious argument can support a true statement. The fallacy arises from the fact that it applies just as well to true statements as false. If you use a true attribute Bulveristically, that's a fallacy.


Not Bulverism, and not a fallacy at all. Also, a fallacy is not an argument, so it cannot make a true statement. It is not a valid statement at all, true or false.

If someone living in Japan speaks Japanese, it is not Bulveristic or fallacious at all to say that if I hear someone speaking fluent Japanese, they are probably from Japan or at least know someone that is from Japan.

If someone takes on the religion of Christianity, it is not Bulveristic or fallacious to say that they have a belief in Jesus Christ, that he existed, that he is who he said he was, and that his teachings have value.

If someone becomes a member of the Ku Klux Klan, it is not Bulveristic or fallacious to say they like to go out and threaten or hurt people.

If a warmazombie professes the 'end of the world is nigh', and describes all the ways it's going to happen, it is not Bulverstic to say they have a vested interest in Global Warming and they deny science doing it, or even to name an individual with this description.
16-10-2016 01:01
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Into the Night wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote:I'm sorry, but this is a clear example of Bulverism. It might very well be true, but it's fallacious.

Let me catch my breath! Awesome! You can't pay for this kind of comedy.

So, it might very well be true but it is false? That was good!

Btw, you still don't know what "bulverism" means.


.


IB, a fallacious argument can support a true statement. The fallacy arises from the fact that it applies just as well to true statements as false. If you use a true attribute Bulveristically, that's a fallacy.


Not Bulverism, and not a fallacy at all. Also, a fallacy is not an argument, so it cannot make a true statement. It is not a valid statement at all, true or false.

A fallacy is an error in an argument. Furthermore, if I said, "you're a man, so of course you'd say that," that would be a fallacy of Bulverism, but the antecedent would be true. If you say that "you're a warmist who has to support your falsified alarmist crap no matter what", that might be true, but if you use that to support your argument against his argument, that would be fallacious, and specifically Bulverist.

"Of course you'd support this! You have to! You're a dogmatic illiterate moron who has to fight for your religion" is very similar "Of course you'd say that, you're a warmist," and that is fallacious.
If someone living in Japan speaks Japanese, it is not Bulveristic or fallacious at all to say that if I hear someone speaking fluent Japanese, they are probably from Japan or at least know someone that is from Japan.

If someone takes on the religion of Christianity, it is not Bulveristic or fallacious to say that they have a belief in Jesus Christ, that he existed, that he is who he said he was, and that his teachings have value.

If someone becomes a member of the Ku Klux Klan, it is not Bulveristic or fallacious to say they like to go out and threaten or hurt people.

If a warmazombie professes the 'end of the world is nigh', and describes all the ways it's going to happen, it is not Bulverstic to say they have a vested interest in Global Warming and they deny science doing it, or even to name an individual with this description.


I believe it's spelt warmuzombi.

It is not Bulveristic to say that they have a vested interest, but it is Bulveristic to use that statement to support your argument against them.


"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
16-10-2016 04:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
jwoodward48 wrote:IB, a fallacious argument can support a true statement.

First, no fallacy can support an argument except for an argument about fallacies.

The notion of "support" wasn't in your argument. You claimed that my assertion might very well have been true but was false.

It's good to have a hearty laugh every now and then.


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-10-2016 06:17
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Re-reading that, I was very unclear, so I'll drop it. Armok knows I enjoy a good laugh as much as you do.
17-10-2016 15:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
jwoodward48 wrote:Re-reading that, I was very unclear, so I'll drop it. Armok knows I enjoy a good laugh as much as you do.

You'd probably be fun at sporting events. Do you have a team?


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-10-2016 17:54
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
No, I don't really find sports interesting. I don't understand your post.
17-10-2016 20:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
jwoodward48 wrote: No, I don't really find sports interesting. I don't understand your post.

You should pick a sport.

Then you should pick a team.

Embarrasingly, I forgot. You are a Marxist. Don't take this the wrong way, this is just an observation on my part and is not an absolute but it is one of my operating assumptions...

...again, please don't take this the wrong way ....

Every devout Marxist of which I am aware is kind of a loser who hates sports, who was never really competitive in sports and coincidentally advocates against competition, as though it is a bad thing, e.g. competition is responsible for corporations being able to exploit workers, etc...

I strongly recommend you take a few classes on both micro and macro economics, realize we live in a world of inseparable competition, and pick a sport/team and get behind it. It will change your life for the better.

I am a proud parent of children who were competitive in both team and individual sports and who learned the many valuable lessons involved therein. Sports are completely antithetical to the "I deserve rewards for free without having to earn them" mentality.

.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-10-2016 22:26
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
I hope I break that mold then. I too dislike the "A for effort" and "everyone wins" trends.

Also, you were right - the welfare trap is real.
18-10-2016 22:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5025)
jwoodward48 wrote: Also, you were right - the welfare trap is real.

Beware of any government that is domesticating the people.


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-03-2017 19:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote: Also, you were right - the welfare trap is real.

Beware of any government that is domesticating the people.

Don' neet ta worra 'bout "Don'T rump" domesticatin' da poor, ill & aged in da U.S. "Don'T rump" is takin' medical & support away from these groups & givin' it to billionaires who want more excess & unearned billions of dollars. Don' neet ta worra 'bout billionaires beink doe-messy-kated. They's as wild as March hares, runnin' away with everbody else's money.
Edited on 14-03-2017 20:18
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate How much money is Hillary trying to steal from the middle class about global warming?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
money is the cause of CO2 increase918-09-2019 05:16
Where are Democrats going to get the money to spend 600 trillion USD917-05-2019 09:57
Climate change hysteria in the middle of the biggest Cold War in human history129-04-2019 21:23
How do we know how much money Chinese government paid CBC and CNN to post climate change articles every d019-04-2019 18:54
Opinion: Why we're skipping class to march against climate change115-03-2019 19:58
Articles
Introduction - Global Climate Change and The Middle Kingdom
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact