Remember me
▼ Content

How Fossil Fuel Money Made Climate Change Denial the Word of God

How Fossil Fuel Money Made Climate Change Denial the Word of God18-11-2017 02:10
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
https://splinternews.com/how-fossil-fuel-money-made-climate-denial-the-word-of-g-1797466298

Personal observation here, but this is putting the cart before the horse when it comes to bullshit.
18-11-2017 02:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
monckton wrote:
https://splinternews.com/how-fossil-fuel-money-made-climate-denial-the-word-of-g-1797466298 Personal observation here, but this is putting the cart before the horse when it comes to bullshit.
Thank you for this article.
18-11-2017 03:32
(436)
You're welcome.
18-11-2017 03:38
(436)
you might be interested in this ...

Marjoe.1972.
https://archive.org/details/Marjoe.1972.Legendado
18-11-2017 19:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
you might be interested in this ...

Marjoe.1972.
https://archive.org/details/Marjoe.1972.Legendado

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9767/9-things-you-need-know-about-climate-change-hoax-aaron-bandler#

"The Climategate scandal proved that key data involving man-made climate change was manipulated. In 2009, the public discovered emails from the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit exposing how scientists who have been enormously influential in promoting the concept of man-made climate change actually attempted to cook the books to obtain results that served their narrative that the planet was heating at a dangerous trend due to higher levels of carbon dioxide."

From Forbes: emails that were attempted to be hidden by the IPCC: "I've been told that IPCC is above national FOI [Freedom of Information] Acts. One way to cover yourself and all those working in AR5 would be to delete all emails at the end of the process," writes Phil Jones, a scientist working with the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), in a newly released email.

"Any work we have done in the past is done on the back of the research grants we get – and has to be well hidden," Jones writes in another newly released email. "I've discussed this with the main funder (U.S. Dept of Energy) in the past and they are happy about not releasing the original station data."

"NASA may have also been involved in manipulating data to serve the narrative of man-made climate change. The Washington Times reported in 2009: "Under pressure in 2007, NASA recalculated its data and found that 1934, not 1998, was the hottest year in its records for the contiguous 48 states. NASA later changed that data again, and now 1998 and 2006 are tied for first, with 1934 slightly cooler."

Again and again we find that the management and most highly paid scientists with the largest budgets are striking fear into the public in order to keep large staffs and huge salaries.

These are the same sort of people that tell us that the scientists such as Dr. Willie Soon have been corrupted by research grants not from a super rich taxpayer section but a profit oriented fossil fuel sector with a MUCH smaller research budget. Rather than explain the research staffs of perhaps as much as 30 people and all the capital equipment this requires they make the claim that Dr. Soon received all this money himself. There is absolutely no end to the lies of the True Believers.
18-11-2017 20:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Wake wrote: Willie Soon.... research staffs of perhaps as much as 30 people...
From desmogblog about Soon "staff" including:
While Soon was recently exposed for taking money from fossil fuel interests....while.... (James) Enstrom's research into smoking and health was funded by the cigarette makers.....U.S. District Court Judge Gladys Kessler apparently agreed on Enstrom's role.... she ruled that the tobacco companies were indeed a "racketeer influenced and corrupt organization" under the RICO law, a decision upheld by the Supreme Court.
Edited on 18-11-2017 20:10
19-11-2017 01:02
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]Wake wrote: Willie Soon.... research staffs of perhaps as much as 30 people...
While Soon was recently exposed for taking money from fossil fuel interests....while.... (James) Enstrom's research into smoking and health was funded by the cigarette makers.....U.S. District Court Judge Gladys Kessler apparently agreed on Enstrom's role.... she ruled that the tobacco companies were indeed a "racketeer influenced and corrupt organization" under the RICO law, a decision upheld by the Supreme Court.

While NASA and NOAA have been taking a hundred times as much from Obama. But scum like litebrain always float to the top.
20-11-2017 01:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Wake wrote: .....U.S. District Court Judge Gladys Kessler apparently agreed on Enstrom's role.... she ruled that the tobacco companies were indeed a "racketeer influenced and corrupt organization" under the RICO law, a decision upheld by the Supreme Court.
...scum like lite(song)....[/quote] .....U.S. District Court Judge Gladys Kessler apparently agreed on Enstrom's role.... she ruled that the tobacco companies were indeed a "racketeer influenced and corrupt organization" under the RICO law, a decision upheld by the Supreme Court.
20-11-2017 01:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
lite(song) always float to the top.
U.S. District Court Judge Gladys Kessler apparently agreed on Enstrom's role.... she ruled that the tobacco companies were indeed a "racketeer influenced and corrupt organization" under the RICO law, a decision upheld by the Supreme Court.
20-11-2017 17:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
lite(song) always float to the top.
U.S. District Court Judge Gladys Kessler apparently agreed on Enstrom's role.... she ruled that the tobacco companies were indeed a "racketeer influenced and corrupt organization" under the RICO law, a decision upheld by the Supreme Court.

So let me get this straight - even though the tobacco industry made a correct assessment of the addiction of nicotine and I'm sure from your postings that you use marijuana often and in great quantity (which is FAR more psychologically addictive than nicotine) - that this in some manner has some sort of connection to the oil companies? You are a laughing stock even to yourself.
20-11-2017 21:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up":...tobacco industry.... oil companies....
After the tobacco-oil-propaganda businesses were connected a score(?) years ago, its very good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" also makes the tobacco-oil-propaganda businesses connection, tho very very late. Meanwhile: "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
Edited on 20-11-2017 21:05
20-11-2017 21:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up":...tobacco industry.... oil companies....
After the tobacco-oil-propaganda businesses were connected a score(?) years ago, its very good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" also makes the tobacco-oil-propaganda businesses connection, tho very very late. Meanwhile: "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.

You really are a riot. Necessity is the mother of invention and necessity is your middle name since you haven't a clue what you're talking about. But it is good for a laugh. We all especially like your 6 or 7 or more postings to yourself in order to try and take the attention away from the subject being proven as irrelevant by the "deniers".

Let's face it - when even NASA and NOAA are publishing opinions 180 degrees opposite from yours you look like the fool you are.
20-11-2017 21:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:...it is good for a laugh.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" sat too long at Comedy Central, instead of sitting in science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
20-11-2017 22:43
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:...it is good for a laugh.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" sat too long at Comedy Central, instead of sitting in science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.

Now where is that proof of yours that you wife was threatened?

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Screen-Shot-2017-02-14-at-5.49.31-AM-down.gif

WHAT? NO WARMING AFTER ALL THESE YEARS?
20-11-2017 22:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: where...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" uses its most virulent sleezy slimy slimebag filthy vileness to avoid its name, which is "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up".

Join the debate How Fossil Fuel Money Made Climate Change Denial the Word of God:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using fossil fuel is mass murder.!?3304-02-2024 08:12
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Deadline Pass Without Money, The United States USD Is Officially Gone Now !214-11-2023 16:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact