Remember me
▼ Content

How effective are the UK strategies to reduce global warming?(please complete survey)

Page 4 of 4<<<234
07-02-2018 17:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
James_ wrote:...old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners don' belieft all this'n, but tha's OK. They's don' count, no way, 'cause their AGW denier liar whiner math don' count, no right way."
That is the group that you just put me in.
Nah, james..... u ain't earned the (ill)-ustrious name, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stinkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner"(emphasis: sick & ill). I know you DON'T want to earn it either.
////////
james.... Ya have to know. I came to forums similar to this one(not this one, tho), to learn & talk about AGW. I soon learned on those forums that many AGW deniers had credentials of racism & sleeze. Some DID earn their fuller, new names, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stinkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner". A few of that sum, also threaten, in the deepest sense of that word. If I would print on this forum the very threats I have received on other webcysts(correct spelling), the racists here would USE those threats, also. Racists have a profound ability to threaten. Tho I converse on AGW once in a while, my full mission is to shine light on the often racist & threatening AGW denier liar whiner community.
james..... I warn you NOT to join them, because you will have a new name that you will abhor..... because you are NOT one of them.
Edited on 07-02-2018 17:57
07-02-2018 18:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote:...old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners don' belieft all this'n, but tha's OK. They's don' count, no way, 'cause their AGW denier liar whiner math don' count, no right way."
Nah, james..... u ain't earned the (ill)-ustrious name, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stinkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner"(emphasis: sick & ill). I know you DON'T want to earn it either.
////////
james.... Ya have to know. I came to forums similar to this one(not this one, tho), to learn & talk about AGW. I soon learned on those forums that many AGW deniers had credentials of racism & sleeze. Some DID earn their fuller, new names, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf stinkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner". A few of that sum, also threaten, in the deepest sense of that word. If I would print on this forum the very threats I have received on other webcysts(correct spelling), the racists here would USE those threats, also. Racists have a profound ability to threaten. Tho I converse on AGW once in a while, my full mission is to shine light on the often racist & threatening AGW denier liar whiner community.
james..... I warn you NOT to join them, because you will have a new name that you will abhor..... because you are NOT one of them.

Why wouldn't they be upset with you? You are quite the racist yourself! You have said that republicans are a bunch of rich white people that need to go extinct. Sounds a little racy to me. The very people you claim to despise are the ones paying for your $1 prescriptions!!! Tell me more about this wonderful health care you say everyone should have...except for republicans. Racist, parasite, freeloading motor mouth. Your sense of entitlement is disgusting.

I warn you NOT to join them, because you will have a new name that you will abhor.....

I believe this is what they call a threat. No? Hypocrite.
Edited on 07-02-2018 18:53
07-02-2018 18:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
////////

Why wouldn't they be upset with you? You are quite the racist yourself! You have said that republicans are a bunch of rich white people that need to go extinct. Sounds a little racy to me. The very people you claim to despise are the ones paying for your $1 prescriptions!!! Tell me more about this wonderful health care you say everyone should have...except for republicans. Racist, parasite, freeloading motor mouth. Your sense of entitlement is disgusting.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/14470/7-things-you-need-know-about-britains-failing-aaron-bandler#

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446689/canadas-single-payer-health-care-system-cautionary-tale

Litebrain should be shipped to Venezuela where his sort of people run the government:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/17/world/americas/venezuela-children-starving.html

We have a psychologically damaged government run by the Democrat appointees. We had a Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the USA DIE while alone and there was NO postmortem performed under Obama's justice system.

We have a lunatic media that has nothing to report about the real world and spends their entire time attacking Trump.

This is the world of litebrain and why he has to be taken care of just like the rest of his ilk.
07-02-2018 22:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushes:... You have said that republicans are a bunch of rich white people that need to go extinct. The very people you claim to despise are the ones paying for your $1 prescriptions!!!
No lazy re-pubic-lick-uns pay fer our medical. I & other hard workin', courageous, real people pay our medical. Das why we's got da good medical.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" tallies re-pubic-lick-uns as da top bananas, when its rep-pubic-lick-uns that jes' knows how ta cozy up near da money dispensers. Das is why re-pubic-lick-uns goes to busy-ness skule. They's learnts how ta siphon off da cream, as da hard workers make et.
Edited on 07-02-2018 23:03
08-02-2018 00:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:We have a psychologically damaged government....We have a lunatic media.... spends their entire time attacking Trump.
Such words have been spoken before:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/25/the-theory-of-political-leadership-that-donald-trump-shares-with-adolf-hitler/?utm_term=.ea7151e4130b
From the article:
No resemblance (to Hitler) has been stronger than Trump's claim that he "alone" could rescue America from its misery. Hitler famously conjured the model of "the genius, the great man" who alone held the key to a country's destiny. Calling democracy "a joke," Hitler fiercely disdained what he called "weak majorities." Progress and civilization could be achieved only through "the genius and energy of a great personality," wrote Hitler in "Mein Kampf," his racist political manifesto. Among the great personalities he included Frederick the Great of Prussia, Napoleon Bonaparte, Otto von Bismarck and, by implication, himself.
////////
Beethoven distained Napoleon Bonaparte, after "Napalmeon Blown-apart" named himself king. Dmitri Shostakovich composed several pieces against Stalin that would have got him executed if he had released them before Stalin died. I can see some eogtistical re-pubic-lick-un think itself desperate enough to compose a symphony in HIGH DISHONOR TO THE KINKED KING OF AMERICA, THE CLANDESTINE "don'T rump".
///////
Hitler demeaned the present German gov't & other countries that were "arrayed against German whitehood. "don'T rump" demeans american gov't by working to unite the white(neo-nazi & kkk brotherhoods-emphasis: hoods or hoodlums).
Sorra ta all the old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threateners. Da nooses 'round yer necks will come tight in the 2018 elections. Already, recent elections(Virginia, Alabama, Missouri) have re-pubic-lick-uns on the run.
Edited on 08-02-2018 00:54
08-02-2018 02:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:We have a psychologically damaged government....We have a lunatic media.... spends their entire time attacking Trump.
Such words have been spoken before:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/25/the-theory-of-political-leadership-that-donald-trump-shares-with-adolf-hitler/?utm_term=.ea7151e4130b
From the article:
No resemblance (to Hitler) has been stronger than Trump's claim that he "alone" could rescue America from its misery.

Thanks for showing lunatic media attacking Trump.

Trump of course never made such a claim.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-02-2018 04:59
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:
litesong wrote: From the article:
No resemblance (to Hitler) has been stronger than Trump's claim that he "alone" could rescue America from its misery.
Of course, "don'T rump" said it & badnight knows he said it:
Trump's RNC speech
"I have joined the political arena so that the powerful can no longer beat up on people who cannot defend themselves. Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it. I have seen firsthand how the system is rigged against our citizens..."
//////
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" continues its war against truth & ever harder when it defends its hero, the dishonorable & disreputable "don'T rump".
Edited on 08-02-2018 05:52
08-02-2018 16:41
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:
litesong wrote: From the article:
Of course, "don'T rump" said it & badnight knows he said it:
Trump's RNC speech
"I have joined the political arena so that the powerful can no longer beat up on people who cannot defend themselves. Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it. I have seen firsthand how the system is rigged against our citizens..."
//////
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" continues its war against truth & ever harder when it defends its hero, the dishonorable & disreputable "don'T rump".

Here's your threat - if I ever find you, you will instantly become the citizen of a foreign land.
Page 4 of 4<<<234

Join the debate How effective are the UK strategies to reduce global warming?(please complete survey):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
COULD MOON DUST HELP REDUCE GLOBAL TEMPERATURES?3216-10-2023 19:36
The food network is now featuring Chinese whole shrimp recipes complete with shrimp shit025-09-2023 03:37
UK Council for Poor Nations2920-04-2023 13:15
Blocking out the Sun, to reduce global warming...427-04-2021 21:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact