Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.

This site has 4 total users

This site currently has 1632 total users.
Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:
as such it is owned by the government

It is not owned by any government.
Swan wrote:
as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Networking charges are almost free!
Swan wrote:
and or keep a site running for 4 total users.

There are currently 1632 total users.

LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.

So?

LOL the thing...

Spamming. Trolling.

Says the idiot...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-12-2022 00:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Swan wrote:

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

So?

LOL the thing that I really love about your response, is that it proves that I have hit the nail on the head and that you are a paid government troll and spammer, who can only admit that I am fully correct by saying So and trying failingly to appear intelligent.

There are more than 4 active users here, and most aren't even sock-puppets either, or really good at it. Why does even matter? You use this site, religiously. Shouldn't, you be riding your bike to the gym?

Why would you want advertisements on a website? Doesn't cost money to join, no annoying advertisements. For 130 IQ, it really does show that you are marginally gifted. You are repetitious, with pure nonsense. Like a small child. You copy/paste/regurgitate, but have nothing else to offer. Basically, you post anything, to keep the other members attention focused on you. Why do youcrave the attention of other men? Get banned from another gym?

He condemns people for being on this site, while filling the site with spam and trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-12-2022 01:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So?

LOL the thing that I really love about your response, is that it proves that I have hit the nail on the head and that you are a paid government troll and spammer, who can only admit that I am fully correct by saying So and trying failingly to appear intelligent.

There are more than 4 active users here, and most aren't even sock-puppets either, or really good at it. Why does even matter? You use this site, religiously. Shouldn't, you be riding your bike to the gym?

Why would you want advertisements on a website? Doesn't cost money to join, no annoying advertisements. For 130 IQ, it really does show that you are marginally gifted. You are repetitious, with pure nonsense. Like a small child. You copy/paste/regurgitate, but have nothing else to offer. Basically, you post anything, to keep the other members attention focused on you. Why do youcrave the attention of other men? Get banned from another gym?

Every message board sells ad's, the ads generate millions to billions in revenue, for real message boards anyway, this one is fake with 4 typical users
1. Swan
2. HarveyH55
3. IBdaMann
4. Into The Night
5. Note 2 3 and 4 might be the same schizzo

The other posters are just random, or new and split once they see that this site is the ass-hole of the internet. Shit the other forums here have almost zero traffic as the total post can easily be seen.

So why does the owner of this site not want to be another internet billionaire?

Because government workers are not allowed to profit from their official duties. I know because I used to be one. Not to mention that no company would ever buy an ad at a fake web page with 4 users and about 100 post a day, on a busy day that is

Next buffoon lawyer

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 06-12-2022 02:09
06-12-2022 02:28
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Every message board sells ad's,

Nope. Most don't.
Swan wrote:
the ads generate millions to billions in revenue,

Nope. They generate very little. Adservers also cause a lot of problems.
Swan wrote:
for real message boards anyway, this one is fake

This is a real forum. True Scotsman fallacy.
Swan wrote:
with 4 typical users

1. Swan
2. HarveyH55
3. IBdaMann
4. Into The Night

Swan doesn't contribute anything. He just likes to spam and complain about how lousy the site is, and that only morons post on it, while he's posting on it. His favorite method of spamming is endless repetition and chanting, and telling stories about how great he is.

Harvey contributes.

IBdaMann contributes, often posting the science and mathematics ignored by the Church of Global Warming. He can be snide from time to time, but only with idiots. He has lately been learning how to meme, and is becoming better and better at it.

Into The Night (me) contributes (tooting my own horn!), often posting the logical fallacies made by various idiots, and also posting the science and mathematics ignored by the Church of Global Warming. I started the Data Mine and the numbered mantra list. I don't meme as of yet, but I am considering getting into it. Might as well have some fun with religious fundamentalists from the Church of Global Warming and other idiots.

James pops in from time to time to spew random fancy words and made up equations, and to talk about building his Bessler wheel. He can often be seen posting to himself in the past, though he doesn't do that much anymore.

gfm7175 contributes by posting the science and math ignored by the Church of Global Warming. He will sometimes also post the fallacies used by various idiots. He originally came here asking questions, and has learned a lot, particularly in logic. He doesn't meme, but will often borrow from IBdaMann's skill with producing some images and icons.

sealover contributes nothing. He spends his time spamming the board with nonsense buzzwords. Occasionally he just lurks, hoping that people will forget who he is, but occasionally his need for attention will make him post anyway.

gasguzzler contributes.
Swan wrote:
The other posters are just random, or new and split once they see that this site is the ass-hole of the internet.

Then why are you here posting on what you believe to be the ass-hole of the internet???!?
Swan wrote:
Shit the other forums here have almost zero traffic as the total post can easily be seen.

The threads here have plenty of traffic, mostly spam by you.
Swan wrote:

He runs this site (and the corresponding site in his own country) as a hobby. Most web sites are run as a hobby.
Swan wrote:
Because government workers are not allowed to profit from their official duties. I know because I used to be one.

This is not a government site.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 06-12-2022 02:31
06-12-2022 02:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Every message board sells ad's,

Nope. Most don't.
Swan wrote:
the ads generate millions to billions in revenue,

Nope. They generate very little. Adservers also cause a lot of problems.
Swan wrote:
for real message boards anyway, this one is fake

This is a real forum. True Scotsman fallacy.
Swan wrote:
with 4 typical users

1. Swan
2. HarveyH55
3. IBdaMann
4. Into The Night

Swan doesn't contribute anything. He just likes to spam and complain about how lousy the site is, and that only morons post on it, while he's posting on it. His favorite method of spamming is endless repetition and chanting, and telling stories about how great he is.

Harvey contributes.

IBdaMann contributes, often posting the science and mathematics ignored by the Church of Global Warming. He can be snide from time to time, but only with idiots. He has lately been learning how to meme, and is becoming better and better at it.

Into The Night (me) contributes (tooting my own horn!), often posting the logical fallacies made by various idiots, and also posting the science and mathematics ignored by the Church of Global Warming. I started the Data Mine and the numbered mantra list. I don't meme as of yet, but I am considering getting into it. Might as well have some fun with religious fundamentalists from the Church of Global Warming and other idiots.

James pops in from time to time to spew random fancy words and made up equations, and to talk about building his Bessler wheel. He can often be seen posting to himself in the past, though he doesn't do that much anymore.

gfm7175 contributes by posting the science and math ignored by the Church of Global Warming. He will sometimes also post the fallacies used by various idiots. He originally came here asking questions, and has learned a lot, particularly in logic. He doesn't meme, but will often borrow from IBdaMann's skill with producing some images and icons.

sealover contributes nothing. He spends his time spamming the board with nonsense buzzwords. Occasionally he just lurks, hoping that people will forget who he is, but occasionally his need for attention will make him post anyway.

gasguzzler contributes.
Swan wrote:
The other posters are just random, or new and split once they see that this site is the ass-hole of the internet.

Then why are you here posting on what you believe to be the ass-hole of the internet???!?
Swan wrote:
Shit the other forums here have almost zero traffic as the total post can easily be seen.

The threads here have plenty of traffic, mostly spam by you.
Swan wrote:

He runs this site (and the corresponding site in his own country) as a hobby. Most web sites are run as a hobby.
Swan wrote:
Because government workers are not allowed to profit from their official duties. I know because I used to be one.

This is not a government site.

You are funny as all hell when you are triggered, even funnier when you shoot yourself in the foot.

PS. The owners of message boards that sell ads are all millionaires, if not billionaires, but you really want to stay poor forever, so you defend your stupididity

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

06-12-2022 05:25
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So?

Every message board sells ad's, the ads generate millions to billions in revenue, for real message boards anyway, this one is fake with 4 typical users
1. Swan
2. HarveyH55
3. IBdaMann
4. Into The Night

The other posters are just random, or new and split once they see that this site is the ass-hole of the internet. Shit the other forums here have almost zero traffic as the total post can easily be seen.

Because government workers are not allowed to profit from their official duties. I know because I used to be one. Not to mention that no company would ever buy an ad at a fake web page with 4 users and about 100 post a day, on a busy day that is

Next buffoon lawyer

Why must a website generate revenue? I've got slow internet, and don't frequent sites with a lot of advertising. People pay a fee for a server to host their site. They can get a cheaper rate, by allowing advertisements. There is 'free' site hosting, where advertisements are required, and no choice of ad content either... I could easily post about a dozen sites that are ad-free, since the owners pay full price, and aren't interested in generating revenue. Doubt you would last more than a few posts on most of them though. I'm still on two, and no reason why I haven't been permanently banned.
06-12-2022 05:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So?

1. Swan
2. HarveyH55
3. IBdaMann
4. Into The Night

Next buffoon lawyer

Why must a website generate revenue? I've got slow internet, and don't frequent sites with a lot of advertising. People pay a fee for a server to host their site. They can get a cheaper rate, by allowing advertisements. There is 'free' site hosting, where advertisements are required, and no choice of ad content either... I could easily post about a dozen sites that are ad-free, since the owners pay full price, and aren't interested in generating revenue. Doubt you would last more than a few posts on most of them though. I'm still on two, and no reason why I haven't been permanently banned.

Anyone not interested in generating revenue is retarded, like this place is. But then you already have a different Lambo for every day, not to mention the Ferrari and the Bugatti. Naturally all hot wheels

ULTRA MAGA

06-12-2022 11:34
(21582)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So?

1. Swan
2. HarveyH55
3. IBdaMann
4. Into The Night

Next buffoon lawyer

Anyone not interested...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2022 13:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Actually this page cannot be spammed because other than myself there are only three people posting here. Furthermore, since my response is directed directly at you it cannot possibly be spam.

spam
/spam/
Learn to pronounce
verb

To send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the internet.

So are you going to argue that 3 people is a large number of people? Because you will look dumber than the DEA agent shooting himself in the foot in a class full of 9 year olds

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 06-12-2022 13:15
06-12-2022 20:25
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Actually this...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2022 21:53
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

Swan wrote:

So?

1. Swan
2. HarveyH55
3. IBdaMann
4. Into The Night

Next buffoon lawyer

Anyone not interested in generating revenue is retarded, like this place is. But then you already have a different Lambo for every day, not to mention the Ferrari and the Bugatti. Naturally all hot wheels

Ads are a nuisance, mostly ignored. Something you seem to be really good at. Likely been banned many times. There is much more to life, beside earning money, and protecting it. Ads, generate pocket-change, not really significant, for the clutter on your website. Some owners don't care, since they seldom use their site. Running the site is delegated to others, usually members volunteer to help out, just to keep it up and running, for their own use.

You can die at anytime. What good is money, if you are afraid to spend any of it? You spend your entire life earning and saving, only to leave it all behind, for others to fight over, and piss away in a few years. Most can't resist spending free-money. They want to enjoy it, while it lasts, rather than save it for a 'rainy day'. They'll by their 'dream' car, but insurance, cost of repair/maintenance is a huge drain. They buy a nice big house, of their fantasies. Of course, they need nice furniture, appliances, and everything else to fill it. But, it continues to cost quite a bit to hold onto. You aren't really do them any favors, since they never had to work for the money you leave them, it has little value. The value, is the time and labor you put in, to earn every dollar. And you spend it accordingly.
06-12-2022 22:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote: Furthermore, since my response is directed directly at you it cannot possibly be spam.

Would it be spam if you were to direct it indirectly at Into the Night? I noticed a somewhat indirect direction in which you directly directed your response so I think you might have inadvertently spammed this page.

Swan wrote: spam /spam/ verb

To send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the internet.

This indiscriminate sending is what probably sabotaged the direct direction and caused your response to be spam.

Swan wrote:So are you going to argue that 3 people is a large number of people?

I think he's going to claim that spam does not need to be sent to a large number of recipients. I think he's going to point out that you reached for a bogus definition.

I'm glad I could help. Don't be a fraid to come to me with the hard stuff.
07-12-2022 16:43
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I eat spam from time to time... tastes pretty good!
07-12-2022 16:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:I eat spam from time to time... tastes pretty good!

... whether or not it is going to a large number of recipients.
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate How do and did glaciers change the landscape:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Deadly Glaciers1431-03-2021 04:54
Cause of global warming: melting glaciers.2425-07-2019 18:35
Almost all glaciers are in sharp decline10418-05-2019 04:02
Research examines new links between retreating glaciers and global warming130-04-2019 16:04
Mount Everest glaciers are melting. And it's exposing the bodies of dead climbers824-03-2019 02:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact