Remember me
▼ Content

How do and did glaciers change the landscape



Page 2 of 3<123>
26-11-2022 18:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:I noticed you designed a chip card. Is that a chip off the ole' glacier?

I was debating whether or not I should put the "chip on the shoulder" but then I realized that I would be chipping away at the impact of the foreground. If I permit sublimation of the background, it results in a corresponding calving of the foreground's impact. I tend to give the cold shoulder to that approach because it has a chilling effect on the overall flow of the design. I took a cold, hard look at what I needed to accomplish and I just froze. I couldn't just bury my head in the snow with a finger up my crevasse, so I just rolled up the sleeves and went wherever the dogs pulled me.




The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-11-2022 18:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Where on Earth are modern day examples of the glacier bulldozer-effect. I seen many photos of glaciers, but yet to see even one showing a huge pile of moraine crap on the leading edge.


The current glaciation is just a small percent of what it was during the ice age. Ice age conditions do not exist anywhere on Earth because 90 percent of the ice has melted and generally the ice is receding not pushing anything. The Laurentide ice sheet was 2 miles thick and created the highest point on the East coast

Next


What ice age?????!?

It is not possible to measure the total snow and ice on Earth.
Base rate fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-11-2022 18:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The current glaciation is just a small percent of what it was during the ice age.

I told you, I totally accept your omniscience. I'd like to meet the guy who claims there's something that you don't know, especially about the unobserved, distant past.

Swan wrote:Ice age conditions do not exist anywhere on Earth because ...

... such a thing is extremely unlikely to occur and no rational adult has any reason to believe any such event ever happened.

Swan wrote: The Laurentide ice sheet was 2 miles thick and created the highest point on the East coast

I told you, I totally accept your omniscience. I'd like to meet the guy who claims there's something that you don't know, especially about the unobserved, distant past.


Actually the glacial maximum was not the distant past in Earth terms as it was very recent at ebbing 20,000 years ago.

Do you still have your Pez collection? I bet I have more than you?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/3f/7f/363f7fdd73beccfc44a7552adc62955c.jpg

It's truly amazing how long you claim to live. No wonder teenagers call you a fossil.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-11-2022 18:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote: Actually the glacial maximum was not the distant past in Earth terms as it was very recent at ebbing 20,000 years ago.

Especially when divided by GDP! I'm glad you don't inject No True Scotsman fallacies like other posters I know.

Since you are treating us to your omniscience, what moraine was pushed by the maximum glacier? Shouldn't we build a theme park around it? ... or was that how the moon formed?
Edited on 26-11-2022 18:36
26-11-2022 22:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Where on Earth are modern day examples of the glacier bulldozer-effect. I seen many photos of glaciers, but yet to see even one showing a huge pile of moraine crap on the leading edge.


The current glaciation is just a small percent of what it was during the ice age. Ice age conditions do not exist anywhere on Earth because 90 percent of the ice has melted and generally the ice is receding not pushing anything. The Laurentide ice sheet was 2 miles thick and created the highest point on the East coast

Next


Big or small, they should still push dirt. Every seen/used a Bobcat? Those things are tiny, but a hell of a lot fun, and they can move some dirt too. Some lawn tractors had optional snowplow attachments... Maybe modern glaciers are too wimpy to move moraine rocks, but they still ought to plow up some dirt.

There is some glacier melt, and reformation every year. Probably more melt these days. The water that runs off them does the usual erosion thing it's done forever, which does move a lot of dirt, leaving big rocks behind.
01-12-2022 04:53
James_
★★★★☆
(1189)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Where on Earth are modern day examples of the glacier bulldozer-effect. I seen many photos of glaciers, but yet to see even one showing a huge pile of moraine crap on the leading edge.


The current glaciation is just a small percent of what it was during the ice age. Ice age conditions do not exist anywhere on Earth because 90 percent of the ice has melted and generally the ice is receding not pushing anything. The Laurentide ice sheet was 2 miles thick and created the highest point on the East coast

Next


Big or small, they should still push dirt. Every seen/used a Bobcat? Those things are tiny, but a hell of a lot fun, and they can move some dirt too. Some lawn tractors had optional snowplow attachments... Maybe modern glaciers are too wimpy to move moraine rocks, but they still ought to plow up some dirt.

There is some glacier melt, and reformation every year. Probably more melt these days. The water that runs off them does the usual erosion thing it's done forever, which does move a lot of dirt, leaving big rocks behind.



You guys don't have to take this from him. Just ignore the fact that he is right.
You guys have your honour to protect. You can't let him get away with actual facts.
That is just moraine wrong.
01-12-2022 22:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The current glaciation is just a small percent of what it was during the ice age.

I told you, I totally accept your omniscience. I'd like to meet the guy who claims there's something that you don't know, especially about the unobserved, distant past.

Swan wrote:Ice age conditions do not exist anywhere on Earth because ...

... such a thing is extremely unlikely to occur and no rational adult has any reason to believe any such event ever happened.

Swan wrote: The Laurentide ice sheet was 2 miles thick and created the highest point on the East coast

I told you, I totally accept your omniscience. I'd like to meet the guy who claims there's something that you don't know, especially about the unobserved, distant past.


Actually the glacial maximum was not the distant past in Earth terms as it was very recent at ebbing 20,000 years ago.

Do you still have your Pez collection? I bet I have more than you?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/3f/7f/363f7fdd73beccfc44a7552adc62955c.jpg

It's truly amazing how long you claim to live. No wonder teenagers call you a fossil.


Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2022 01:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-12-2022 02:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually, the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic.

Why do you want to hide what Fauci and the CDC did to you? They violated your trust and have clearly endangered your health and life as you got a fake vaccine which actually increases your chances of death. Seriously you should be shouting this everywhere, instead of holding in your fear.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-12-2022 02:34
02-12-2022 06:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-12-2022 13:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care more about glaciers in the past than you do about being infected with a vaccine that increases your chances of dying. I know that you want to take your mind off of the fact that you are a moron who let their self be infected on purpose and I do pity you, but the fact is that a majority of covid deaths 58% are in vaccinated fools like you and you should really be demanding a new vaccine that will protect you from the old vaccine.

Sucker

PS. LOL you are just pissed that I am using the government's own spam website against itself


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2022 22:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-12-2022 04:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


This is my thread and as such I determine the content, and you are the spammer, because you have absolutely nothing worth saying and you know such.

Now why are you more concerned with climate change that you say is not happening than you are dying with the rest of the idiots who got infected by the covid vaccine that is killing 58 percent of those killed by covid, or so says the CDC? Enjoy dying, Biden will appreciate your sacrifice.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-12-2022 04:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
What's the going price of mystical moraine rocks. Do you have to buy them individually, or can you buy a truck load or two? Was thinking of sort of a moraine rock garden in my front yard. Maybe some future climatologist will get federal funding to study how a glacier made it all the way down to Florida...
03-12-2022 05:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
HarveyH55 wrote:What's the going price of mystical moraine rocks. Do you have to buy them individually, or can you buy a truck load or two? Was thinking of sort of a moraine rock garden in my front yard. Maybe some future climatologist will get federal funding to study how a glacier made it all the way down to Florida...

Harvey, you are ignoring the supply-demand curve. Moraines are priced at whatever someone will pay for them. If you make a rock garden in your front yard, you'll automatically have a tourist attraction, which will bring in lots of revenue for you and for your neighbors. Be prepared for an increased tax burden. Also, unless you have a permit, the county will hit you with fines for the increased traffic for which your neighborhood is not sufficiently rated to support. The county will probably slap you with fines for not having sufficient public restrooms and water fountains.

Harvey, you need to think this through a little better.
03-12-2022 05:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:What's the going price of mystical moraine rocks. Do you have to buy them individually, or can you buy a truck load or two? Was thinking of sort of a moraine rock garden in my front yard. Maybe some future climatologist will get federal funding to study how a glacier made it all the way down to Florida...

Harvey, you are ignoring the supply-demand curve. Moraines are priced at whatever someone will pay for them. If you make a rock garden in your front yard, you'll automatically have a tourist attraction, which will bring in lots of revenue for you and for your neighbors. Be prepared for an increased tax burden. Also, unless you have a permit, the county will hit you with fines for the increased traffic for which your neighborhood is not sufficiently rated to support. The county will probably slap you with fines for not having sufficient public restrooms and water fountains.

Harvey, you need to think this through a little better.


I was hoping to get a federal grant for moraine preservation, and county exemptions. Glaciers are going extinct, so no new moraines will ever be created. Some of these majestic moraine rocks need to be saved, so future generations can enjoy and appreciate the millions of years it took glaciers to move them a few feet.

I'm doubtful the city, or county will complain. I live near 'historic downtown', tourist traffic is welcome. After admiring my moraine collection, they are likely to shop, dine, or get drunk at one of the local businesses, in easy walking distance. We are tourist-ready, it's Florida...
03-12-2022 07:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:What's the going price of mystical moraine rocks. Do you have to buy them individually, or can you buy a truck load or two? Was thinking of sort of a moraine rock garden in my front yard. Maybe some future climatologist will get federal funding to study how a glacier made it all the way down to Florida...

Harvey, you are ignoring the supply-demand curve. Moraines are priced at whatever someone will pay for them. If you make a rock garden in your front yard, you'll automatically have a tourist attraction, which will bring in lots of revenue for you and for your neighbors. Be prepared for an increased tax burden. Also, unless you have a permit, the county will hit you with fines for the increased traffic for which your neighborhood is not sufficiently rated to support. The county will probably slap you with fines for not having sufficient public restrooms and water fountains.

Harvey, you need to think this through a little better.


I was hoping to get a federal grant for moraine preservation, and county exemptions. Glaciers are going extinct, so no new moraines will ever be created. Some of these majestic moraine rocks need to be saved, so future generations can enjoy and appreciate the millions of years it took glaciers to move them a few feet.

I'm doubtful the city, or county will complain. I live near 'historic downtown', tourist traffic is welcome. After admiring my moraine collection, they are likely to shop, dine, or get drunk at one of the local businesses, in easy walking distance. We are tourist-ready, it's Florida...

I stand corrected. Apparently you have thought this through and you are taking the proper approach, although you might have overlooked the benefits of becoming declared a "national monument."

It's just a suggestion.
03-12-2022 07:29
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:What's the going price of mystical moraine rocks. Do you have to buy them individually, or can you buy a truck load or two? Was thinking of sort of a moraine rock garden in my front yard. Maybe some future climatologist will get federal funding to study how a glacier made it all the way down to Florida...

Harvey, you are ignoring the supply-demand curve. Moraines are priced at whatever someone will pay for them. If you make a rock garden in your front yard, you'll automatically have a tourist attraction, which will bring in lots of revenue for you and for your neighbors. Be prepared for an increased tax burden. Also, unless you have a permit, the county will hit you with fines for the increased traffic for which your neighborhood is not sufficiently rated to support. The county will probably slap you with fines for not having sufficient public restrooms and water fountains.

Harvey, you need to think this through a little better.


I was hoping to get a federal grant for moraine preservation, and county exemptions. Glaciers are going extinct, so no new moraines will ever be created. Some of these majestic moraine rocks need to be saved, so future generations can enjoy and appreciate the millions of years it took glaciers to move them a few feet.

I'm doubtful the city, or county will complain. I live near 'historic downtown', tourist traffic is welcome. After admiring my moraine collection, they are likely to shop, dine, or get drunk at one of the local businesses, in easy walking distance. We are tourist-ready, it's Florida...

I stand corrected. Apparently you have thought this through and you are taking the proper approach, although you might have overlooked the benefits of becoming declared a "national monument."

It's just a suggestion.


Yeah, Joe might use eminent domain to boot me off the land I own. Also a little concerned about moraine-theft. We don't have much in the way of natural stone in Central Florida. I don't see anyone hauling them off by the truckload. But, they might walk off, a few at a time. They would be an oddity around here, and I'm sure lots of people would want to have their own to enjoy. Tourist are really bad about souvenirs as well.
03-12-2022 07:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
HarveyH55 wrote:Also a little concerned about moraine-theft. We don't have much in the way of natural stone in Central Florida. I don't see anyone hauling them off by the truckload. But, they might walk off, a few at a time.

I've always said that moraines are like socks; you can put twelve through the wash and you'll get eleven come out. Don't forget about the moraines that fall down between your sofa cushions.
03-12-2022 10:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


This is my thread and as such I determine the content,

No, you don't get to tell people what they can post.
Swan wrote:
and you are the spammer,

LIF. Grow up.
Swan wrote:
because you have absolutely nothing worth saying and you know such.

Bulverism fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Now why are you...

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-12-2022 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


This is my thread and as such I determine the content,

No, you don't get to tell people what they can post.
Swan wrote:
and you are the spammer,

LIF. Grow up.
Swan wrote:
because you have absolutely nothing worth saying and you know such.

Bulverism fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Now why are you...

Spamming.


None of that alters the fact that the CDC says that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated fools like you.

Now please tell me what I can and can't say again which denotes that you are delusional.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-12-2022 13:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Also a little concerned about moraine-theft. We don't have much in the way of natural stone in Central Florida. I don't see anyone hauling them off by the truckload. But, they might walk off, a few at a time.

I've always said that moraines are like socks; you can put twelve through the wash and you'll get eleven come out. Don't forget about the moraines that fall down between your sofa cushions.


Do you always talk to yourself?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-12-2022 17:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:Do you always talk to yourself?

I try and I try, but I never answer back. I've given up hope.
03-12-2022 18:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Do you always talk to yourself?

I try and I try, but I never answer back. I've given up hope.

Just goes to prove that your personalities cannot hear each other


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-12-2022 20:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


This is my thread and as such I determine the content,

No, you don't get to tell people what they can post.
Swan wrote:
and you are the spammer,

LIF. Grow up.
Swan wrote:
because you have absolutely nothing worth saying and you know such.

Bulverism fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Now why are you...

Spamming.


None of that alters the fact that the CDC says that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated fools like you.

Now please tell me what I can and can't say again which denotes that you are delusional.


8% percent isn't enough to get rational people excited. Why are you so scared. Closet-vaxxer? It's not like it's 58% of all unexplained deaths, had the vaccine. Even then, it might be a little interesting, if your chance of just dropping dead, for no apparent reason, might be linked to the vaccine. Covid deaths, are just people who tested positive for the virus. Doesn't matter if they were decapitated in a car accident, or died in the ICU with a tube shoved down their throat. Vaccine status really isn't important.
03-12-2022 20:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


This is my thread and as such I determine the content,

No, you don't get to tell people what they can post.
Swan wrote:
and you are the spammer,

LIF. Grow up.
Swan wrote:
because you have absolutely nothing worth saying and you know such.

Bulverism fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Now why are you...

Spamming.


None of that alters the fact that the CDC says that 58 percent of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated fools like you.

Now please tell me what I can and can't say again which denotes that you are delusional.


8% percent isn't enough to get rational people excited. Why are you so scared. Closet-vaxxer? It's not like it's 58% of all unexplained deaths, had the vaccine. Even then, it might be a little interesting, if your chance of just dropping dead, for no apparent reason, might be linked to the vaccine. Covid deaths, are just people who tested positive for the virus. Doesn't matter if they were decapitated in a car accident, or died in the ICU with a tube shoved down their throat. Vaccine status really isn't important.


I am not scared as I am not vaccinated because I saw thru the lies. While I cannot know the full truth it was easy for me to see that everything said was a lie. You and the other fools who believed the CDC that does unethical experiments on dogs and chimps should be scared, because they didn't use chimps, they used chumps like you.

Smile all your vaccines do is to increase your likelihood of early death.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-12-2022 20:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


This is my thread and as such I determine the content,

No, you don't get to tell people what they can post.
Swan wrote:
and you are the spammer,

LIF. Grow up.
Swan wrote:
because you have absolutely nothing worth saying and you know such.

Bulverism fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Now why are you...

Spamming.


None of that ...

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-12-2022 21:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


This is my thread and as such I determine the content,

No, you don't get to tell people what they can post.
Swan wrote:
and you are the spammer,

LIF. Grow up.
Swan wrote:
because you have absolutely nothing worth saying and you know such.

Bulverism fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Now why are you...

Spamming.


None of that ...

Spamming.


You think that you are free, but you are a prisoner. I can say what I choose where I choose, that is one aspect of freedom. You have to follow the script as you are owned by your lies and will die a slave to your own foolishness.

PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-12-2022 07:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.
04-12-2022 08:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue, like 100 percent of all others and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design, so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, or if achieved is the intended purpose of the site. However, if you would like to describe this site's source of income, we are all ears



130 and logic can do wonders


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-12-2022 21:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Actually the CDC now has data that 58 percent of covid deaths are in fully vaccinated fools like you. Because I know that you love the topic


Cross thread spamming.


Actually,...

Cross thread spamming.


So you care...

Cross thread spamming


This is my thread and as such I determine the content,

No, you don't get to tell people what they can post.
Swan wrote:
and you are the spammer,

LIF. Grow up.
Swan wrote:
because you have absolutely nothing worth saying and you know such.

Bulverism fallacy.
Swan wrote:
Now why are you...

Spamming.


None of that ...

Spamming.


You think...

Spamming. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2022 21:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 04-12-2022 21:50
04-12-2022 23:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


This site has 4 total users and no source of income, as such it is owned by the government as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here and or keep a site running for 4 total users. Thus, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design, so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, or if achieved is the intended purpose of the site. However, if you would like to describe this site's source of income, we are all ears? But you can't answer without giving yourself away. Tip, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than fooling me in any meaningful way.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-12-2022 05:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


This site has 4 total users

This site currently has 1632 total users.
Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:
as such it is owned by the government

It is not owned by any government.
Swan wrote:
as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Networking charges are almost free!
Swan wrote:
and or keep a site running for 4 total users.

There are currently 1632 total users.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-12-2022 06:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


This site has 4 total users

This site currently has 1632 total users.
Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:
as such it is owned by the government

It is not owned by any government.
Swan wrote:
as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Networking charges are almost free!
Swan wrote:
and or keep a site running for 4 total users.

There are currently 1632 total users.


LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-12-2022 09:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


This site has 4 total users

This site currently has 1632 total users.
Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:
as such it is owned by the government

It is not owned by any government.
Swan wrote:
as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Networking charges are almost free!
Swan wrote:
and or keep a site running for 4 total users.

There are currently 1632 total users.


LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.

So?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-12-2022 14:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


This site has 4 total users

This site currently has 1632 total users.
Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:
as such it is owned by the government

It is not owned by any government.
Swan wrote:
as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Networking charges are almost free!
Swan wrote:
and or keep a site running for 4 total users.

There are currently 1632 total users.


LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.

So?


LOL the thing that I really love about your response, is that it proves that I have hit the nail on the head and that you are a paid government troll and spammer, who can only admit that I am fully correct by saying So and trying failingly to appear intelligent.

LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-12-2022 20:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


This site has 4 total users

This site currently has 1632 total users.
Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:
as such it is owned by the government

It is not owned by any government.
Swan wrote:
as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Networking charges are almost free!
Swan wrote:
and or keep a site running for 4 total users.

There are currently 1632 total users.


LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.

So?


LOL the thing...

Spamming. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-12-2022 23:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


This site has 4 total users

This site currently has 1632 total users.
Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:
as such it is owned by the government

It is not owned by any government.
Swan wrote:
as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Networking charges are almost free!
Swan wrote:
and or keep a site running for 4 total users.

There are currently 1632 total users.


LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.

So?


LOL the thing...

Spamming. Trolling.


Says the idiot who claims that the Earth has no climate.

So how does it feel having your fake webpage exposed on your fake webpage? Put your finger in the hole to plug up the bleeding.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-12-2022 00:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:PS. Can you explain to the group how I spam my own thread?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

I am a HUGE fan of the way you form lengthy chains of nested quotes until the innermost quotes are only one character in width! Awesome, baby, awesome!

Never addressing the thread topic is a really nice touch as well.

.


That is assuming that this is a web page that sells ads for revenue,

You need not sell anything to spam a site.
Swan wrote:
like 100 percent of all others

You don't get to speak for all web sites. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
Swan wrote:
and since this place has no revenue, it is a government owned internet spam site in itself by design,

This site is not government owned.
Swan wrote:
so spamming a site devoted to spamming is hardly possible, ...

This site is not devoted to spamming or trolling, but YOU apparently are.


This site has 4 total users

This site currently has 1632 total users.
Swan wrote:
and no source of income,

It doesn't need one.
Swan wrote:
as such it is owned by the government

It is not owned by any government.
Swan wrote:
as only the government would have the resources to pay for the networking here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Networking charges are almost free!
Swan wrote:
and or keep a site running for 4 total users.

There are currently 1632 total users.


LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.

So?


LOL the thing that I really love about your response, is that it proves that I have hit the nail on the head and that you are a paid government troll and spammer, who can only admit that I am fully correct by saying So and trying failingly to appear intelligent.

LOL how many posted today? 1628 left with no forwarding address. 1632 people registered from day 1 to now, again they are not all active losers, as some grew up. You never will

In retrospect Facebook has 2,934,000,000 users, and they have ad income.


There are more than 4 active users here, and most aren't even sock-puppets either, or really good at it. Why does even matter? You use this site, religiously. Shouldn't, you be riding your bike to the gym?

Why would you want advertisements on a website? Doesn't cost money to join, no annoying advertisements. For 130 IQ, it really does show that you are marginally gifted. You are repetitious, with pure nonsense. Like a small child. You copy/paste/regurgitate, but have nothing else to offer. Basically, you post anything, to keep the other members attention focused on you. Why do youcrave the attention of other men? Get banned from another gym?
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate How do and did glaciers change the landscape:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Deadly Glaciers1431-03-2021 04:54
Cause of global warming: melting glaciers.2425-07-2019 18:35
Almost all glaciers are in sharp decline10418-05-2019 04:02
Research examines new links between retreating glaciers and global warming130-04-2019 16:04
Mount Everest glaciers are melting. And it's exposing the bodies of dead climbers824-03-2019 02:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact