Remember me
▼ Content

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI30-05-2022 00:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosis-husband-arrested-california-charged-dui

Paul Pelosi, House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi's husband, has been arrested after allegedly driving under the influence late Saturday night.

Paul Pelosi was arrested in Napa County, California at 11:44 p.m. on Saturday night, and was charged with driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or higher as well as driving under the influence of alcohol.

The arrest was first reported by TMZ.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shit I would have to be higher than .08 to live with slutty nancy

Next
30-05-2022 21:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosis-husband-arrested-california-charged-dui

Paul Pelosi, House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi's husband, has been arrested after allegedly driving under the influence late Saturday night.

Paul Pelosi was arrested in Napa County, California at 11:44 p.m. on Saturday night, and was charged with driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or higher as well as driving under the influence of alcohol.

The arrest was first reported by TMZ.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shit I would have to be higher than .08 to live with slutty nancy

Next

LOL he also crashed his porsch, lawsuit is expected. So no drag racing with dogface afternoon

Yawn
Join the debate House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
California Reservoirs Are Filled!!711-04-2024 23:19
Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different"921-02-2024 21:44
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Navy sailors Jinchao Wei and Petty Officer Wenheng Zhao have been arrested for spying for China004-08-2023 03:19
Illegal Chinese-linked biolab filled with mice, medical waste discovered in California002-08-2023 01:57
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact