19-12-2019 06:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:
For the Holidays and beyond ---
Honesty, fairness, and kindness.

Did anyone send Pelosi the memo?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
19-12-2019 08:25
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
where i come from, holidays are a complex thing!
19-12-2019 18:56
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
You are very optimistic!

Global warming will not allow us to spend these holidays in peace, without snow, with destructive cyclones, with climate refugees at our doors and without the polar bears of CocaCola.

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
19-12-2019 21:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Third world guy wrote:
You are very optimistic!

Global warming will not allow us to spend these holidays in peace, without snow, with destructive cyclones, with climate refugees at our doors and without the polar bears of CocaCola.

Define 'global warming'.

Do you consider it some kind of an act of war?
Are you aware that snow is occurring right now?
Are you aware that cyclones are a normal weather event?

Define 'climate refugee'. Of what 'door' do you speak of?

Polar bears exist. They're doing fine. Their population is even increasing, according to the latest census taken by Canadian authorities.

Coca Cola does not own any polar bears.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-12-2019 21:57
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
You are very wrong, Parrot Killer!

CocaCola had polar bears that they used for their commercials, but now they are malnourished and extinct.

The IPCC also found remains of Santa Claus' workshop that sank when the permafrost melted.

Santa Claus' deers are very weak because of global warming, and do not stick with the sled, so we will not have gifts either.

The good news is that Al Gore and Greta Thunberg will sing Christmas carols on the radio. The bad news is that electricity in the region is eolic ... and there is no wind nor radio.

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
Edited on 19-12-2019 21:58
19-12-2019 21:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:
Third world guy wrote:
You are very optimistic!

Define 'global warming'.

Do you consider it some kind of an act of war?
Are you aware that snow is occurring right now?
Are you aware that cyclones are a normal weather event?

Define 'climate refugee'. Of what 'door' do you speak of?

Polar bears exist. They're doing fine. Their population is even increasing, according to the latest census taken by Canadian authorities.

Coca Cola does not own any polar bears.

I suspect Third World Guy was being facetious.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-12-2019 22:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Tmid,
It was predictable but what the global warming deniers are doing to this thread is comparable to what they are doing to the world.
19-12-2019 22:36
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
It was predictable but what the global warming deniers are doing to this thread is comparable to what they are doing to the world.
Yeah it's consistent.
19-12-2019 22:54
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

That's right: we are also Christmas deniers!

Please don't ask me to define "Christmas".

19-12-2019 23:29
(14389)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

keepit, am I one of those "deniers" and if so, what am I doing to the world?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-12-2019 00:25
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

Oh, I got a list....and I'm checkin' twice...

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
20-12-2019 01:47
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,

There's a difference between not accepting the science and being an antagonist.
Even most of the supporters don't understand the science. I think this is funny as heII.
This link brings up a question. When CO2 absorbs incoming IR and waits to emit it, how efficient is that process?
https://scied.ucar.edu/carbon-dioxide-absorbs-and-re-emits-infrared-radiation
If CO2 acts as a capacitor, do capacitors raise the temperature of a system? They don't. The amount of energy that passes through a system in a given amount of time gives a basic temperature. And with capacitors, they don't change the heat passing through a system, they change how it passes through.
They hold a charge and then release it. The amount of energy doesn't change.

I almost forgot God Jul
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EoUrSRtnGE6Zhxj58
Attached image:

Edited on 20-12-2019 02:04
20-12-2019 06:52
(123)
she's not listening to you??
20-12-2019 17:49
(14389)
James___ wrote: I almost forgot God Jul

And a good yule to you as well.

21-12-2019 00:40
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: I almost forgot God Jul

And a good yule to you as well.

С Рождеством! или Bon Noel Mon Ami!
23-12-2019 15:11
(123)
they all migrated and left me behind to deal with Maoism.
23-12-2019 17:01
(14389)
Amanbir Grewal wrote: they all migrated and left me behind to deal with Maoism.

I suppose a migration from your behind was inevitable and that Maoism had nothing to do with it.

24-12-2019 12:45
(123)
IBdaMann wrote:
Amanbir Grewal wrote: they all migrated and left me behind to deal with Maoism.

I suppose a migration from your behind was inevitable and that Maoism had nothing to do with it.

he kinda changed the noodles situation!!!! mao, him, he, pffs.

Join the debate Holidays:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact