Remember me
▼ Content

Help Me Out Here

Help Me Out Here09-09-2020 05:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
OK, under the category of "It's what we know" ... one of the things we "know" is that a temperature drop of just one degree celsius will not give life enough time to adapt and all life will die. After all, it's what we know.

The news out of Colorado is that temperatures dropped more than 45F in just fourteen hours. Hmmmm. How are we going to repopulate Colorado? Terraforming? What are we going to do now that all life is going to die?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-09-2020 05:25
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
OK, under the category of "It's what we know" ... one of the things we "know" is that a temperature drop of just one degree celsius will not give life enough time to adapt and all life will die. After all, it's what we know.

The news out of Colorado is that temperatures dropped more than 45F in just fourteen hours. Hmmmm. How are we going to repopulate Colorado? Terraforming? What are we going to do now that all life is going to die?

Son, I don't want to have to talk to your mother about you. We expect better out of you. We know that life survives. This is sad. We know you're smart.
09-09-2020 05:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:

Shit. I do a lot of work for a company out of Colorado. I'm screwed.

Industry and the bustling Denver life will grind to a halt. Without all the greenhouse gases warming the air, it will become even COLDER. No doubt a troublesome situation.

I would direct you to the DNC. Possibly they will have the solution.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-09-2020 05:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Shit. I do a lot of work for a company out of Colorado. I'm screwed.

Industry and the bustling Denver life will grind to a halt. Without all the greenhouse gases warming the air, it will become even COLDER. No doubt a troublesome situation.

I would direct you to the DNC. Possibly they will have the solution.

And it will become colder. It's Denver and summer is over. And Denver is called the "Mile High" city. Am just trying to figure out why Denver might cool in the next month or 2. I can't think of anything. Can you?
09-09-2020 06:58
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And in Denver, guys who play for the Broncos can get a ride to the game from their neighbor that owns a snow mobile. Kind of makes me wonder why a millionaire doesn't have a way to get to work. It's Denver. Is snow in the forecast?
Ooops, it was 100F just the other day. My bad.
Edited on 09-09-2020 07:00
09-09-2020 10:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

The 'Savior' said we still had another week, before a natural catastrophe would destroy America. Not much of a prophet, missed California, and a week early...

But, then again, storms happen where hot air meet cold air, and the temperature difference determines the severity. Maybe California is slated for some violent storms next week. Strong winds won't help contain wildfires much, and the burning season just started. Another 3-4 months of hell fire...
09-09-2020 16:28
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Implement a carbon fee and dividend policy?? The CCLA would be very proud!
09-09-2020 20:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Some people would still drink the Kool-aid, even when they help mix in the rat poison...

Join the debate Help Me Out Here:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact