Remember me
▼ Content

Heliogenic global cooling & ice age this year



Page 1 of 212>
Heliogenic global cooling & ice age this year19-01-2017 14:10
MosesApostaticus
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Hello

2016 was not 'the hottest year on record'. That is a statistical lie. Instead, we are seeing a growing number of extreme cold weather events. Rather than anthropogenic global warming, a growing number of people believe we have instead entered an ice age this year.

This article outlines the case for such a viewpoint: http://www.xyz.net.au/real-climate-change-imminent-global-ice-age/.

For those of you who support the warming theory, how do you explain the extreme cold we are seeing across the northern hemisphere? What if you're wrong? The implications will be dire.

Cheers.
Attached image:


Edited on 19-01-2017 14:11
19-01-2017 15:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
MosesApostaticus wrote: Rather than anthropogenic global warming, a growing number of people believe we have instead entered an ice age this year.

Another old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner, who can't figure that excess AGW energy in the bio-sphere can more easily send regionally unpopulated Polar cold to lower populated latitudes, even to equatorial regions.
I'm glad Moses Apostaticus reports cold weather in populated regions, while at the same time, High Arctic temperatures are soaring. He desperately needs to understand that excess AGW energy powering into Polar regions, is also sending Polar cold south.
19-01-2017 17:08
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
From your article: In January 2016 we saw snowfall in Laos and Vietnam for the first time in living memory.
//////
litesong wrote: At the very end of 2015, High Arctic temperature, the Arctic in winter dark for months, averaged over nearly 4 million square kilometers, climbed to well over 10degC. above average. Early January 2016 (again in months long winter darkness) was 8degC over average. Yeah, AGW excess energy causing High Arctic temperatures, also powered Arctic cold to Laos & Vietnam, where it found moisture, causing snow.
Again, I'm glad Moses Apostaticus reports unusual cold weather in populated regions, so I can show how excess AGW energy is forcing unpopulated High Arctic cold to populated southern climes. Indeed, the example of Apostaticus is a classic example of AGW induced cold temperatures on populated regions. Another classic was January 2009. Excess AGW energy forced into the Arctic, STOPPING ARCTIC SEA ICE FREEZING for ~ 11 days. The excess AGW energy powered Arctic cold to the south, setting the state of Maine's lowest ever recorded temperature of -50degF. Excess AGW energy then forced the Arctic cold further south, causing winter cold in the southern U.S., & cold temperature records in Mexico AND Central America.
Thank you, thank you, Moses Apostaticus..... for becoming an AGW advocate. Please report some more cold weather records in southern climes.
19-01-2017 20:08
spot
★★★★☆
(1225)
I could explain how just because its cold in one one place it does not mean its cold everywhere, its been a mild winter where I live for example.

But I was looking at your site you used as a source. It had some disturbing peices. http://www.xyz.net.au/food-thought-time-bolshie-busting/ and had this image with it;

That is pepe the frog, mascot of the trump movement with a shotgun a pointing it at a political opponent. What are we supposed to take away from that? I think it's implying its going to be open season to murder political opponents soon.

The premise justifying the artical is based on manufactured info too.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/01/18/how-a-hoax-website-about-paid-protesters-came-crumbling-down-live-on-tv/?tid=pm_lifestyle_pop&utm_term=.f4ff7dfff571

If you have any shred of human decency you should be ashamed of linking that. I caution you remember what happens to fascists when the rule of law and justice is restored, murderous scum.
Edited on 19-01-2017 20:09
20-01-2017 00:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10243)
spot wrote:
I could explain how just because its cold in one one place it does not mean its cold everywhere, its been a mild winter where I live for example.

But I was looking at your site you used as a source. It had some disturbing peices. http://www.xyz.net.au/food-thought-time-bolshie-busting/ and had this image with it;

That is pepe the frog, mascot of the trump movement with a shotgun a pointing it at a political opponent. What are we supposed to take away from that? I think it's implying its going to be open season to murder political opponents soon.

The premise justifying the artical is based on manufactured info too.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/01/18/how-a-hoax-website-about-paid-protesters-came-crumbling-down-live-on-tv/?tid=pm_lifestyle_pop&utm_term=.f4ff7dfff571

If you have any shred of human decency you should be ashamed of linking that. I caution you remember what happens to fascists when the rule of law and justice is restored, murderous scum.


You really don't get Pepe the Frog, do ya?


The Parrot Killer
20-01-2017 01:00
MosesApostaticus
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Let me get this straight: You people really believe that the warming is only happening in the Arctic (despite growing sea ice for several years) and that this 'hot' air is pushing the 'cold' air (no understanding of how thermodynamics operates) DOWN into the tropics?

Are you people paid to make this rubbish up?

As for the threat regarding anti-leftists from little spot up there: Happy Inauguration Day! America has a chance to be great again. Just need to get that wall built...
20-01-2017 01:10
spot
★★★★☆
(1225)
I get the message; normally there is an effort at brige building this time its exceptional the message is; "Vae victis."
20-01-2017 01:15
MosesApostaticus
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Effort at bridge building? The left have been the worst losers in modern history about this election. The mood on the new, real right has soured further as a result. White men are tired of paying all the taxes, upholding civilisation and yet being the only group it's ok to hate on a constant basis. We're done.

No, the message is: VENIMUS. VIDEMUS. VICIMUS.
20-01-2017 01:48
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
MosesApostaticus wrote: You people really believe that the warming is only happening in the Arctic (despite growing sea ice for several years) and that this 'hot' air is pushing the 'cold' air (no understanding of how thermodynamics operates) DOWN into the tropics?

First, present Arctic sea ice is sometimes 2 million square kilometers LESS than to date average sea ice of the 1980's decade. Also, January 1, 2017 Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 10,000+ cubic kilometers LESS than January 1, average sea ice VOLLUME of the 1980's decade.
MosesApostaticus squawks about Arctic sea ice gains over the last few years(really 2013 & part of 2014). But that was all swallowed up & disappeared by the much greater AGW energy melting huge VOLUMES of Arctic sea ice. Already the Arctic sea ice VOLUME (2010-16) is less than other decades of retreating sea ice & didn't even NEED a decade to make the temporary blurb of cooling sea ice disappear:
https://sites.google.com/site/pettitclimategraphs/sea-ice-extent#asieds
20-01-2017 02:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Moses Apostate wrote: America has a chance to be great again....

.... once the rw kkk(always small letters) can take the black vote away..... oh, yeah.... women shouldn't vote (more women voted for Hillary than Trump)... oh, yeah, the wall will slow the Hispanics voting for democrats. As the kkk(always small letters) say, "Make america white again."
Fred Trump, father of Donald, was arrested at a kkk (always small letters) rally.
Yeah, yeah, yeah..... With a racist, sexist, xenophobic poop, now to be president, the cry strengthens, "make america white again." Its time to take america back to the pre-1960's...... further(?).... 1857(?)..... further(?).... yeah, too many poor people (ev'n ifn they be white trash) get to vote!
Edited on 20-01-2017 03:02
20-01-2017 03:15
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
MosesApostaticus wrote:
Effort at bridge building? The left have been the worst losers in modern history about this election. The mood on the new, real right has soured further as a result. White men are tired of paying all the taxes, upholding civilisation and yet being the only group it's ok to hate on a constant basis. We're done.

No, the message is: VENIMUS. VIDEMUS. VICIMUS.

I'm an old (50+) white man, and I think you right-wing nut jobs are utter scum. If anything, you are an embarrassment to your race. I don't want to be associated with you science-denying, reason-hating idiots in any way. To everyone else: please know that our white skin and grey hair doesn't mean that we are all haters; some of us are rational folk who'd like us all to work together to solve our problems.
20-01-2017 04:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Surface Detail wrote: you right-wing nut jobs are utter scum.

You need to be more accurate. rw nut jobs are old sick silly sleepy steenkin' AGW denier liar whiners. A high percentage old sick silly sleepy steenkin' AGW denier liar whiners can be described...... more accurately.
20-01-2017 05:57
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
I'm an old (75+) white man, and I think you right-wing nut jobs are nuts.
20-01-2017 14:48
MosesApostaticus
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Now that you're all done virtue-signalling like little girls that you're still with mass-murdering, corrupt-as-hell witch Hillary Clinton, let's get back to the science, shall we?

NASA thinks there's a link between solar activity and earth's climate you retarded Marxists. What would they know though, they're not 'climate scientists'?

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/08jan_sunclimate/

And it was Hillary, not Trump, who has links to the KKK you morons.
20-01-2017 15:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1528)
[b]MosesApostaticus wrote:

And it was Hillary, not Trump, who has links to the KKK you morons.



Sush! We're not supposed to talk about that!
20-01-2017 16:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"moron old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner moses apostate" coughed:...it was Hillary, not Trump, who has links to the KKK you morons.
/////
litesong wrote:
"moron old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner moses apostate" can't remember the kkk (always small letters) endorsed T-rump. kkk (always small letters) has been expanding since racist, sexist, xenophobic T-rump started suppressing Muslims, women, & plopped (& pooped) in the re-pubic-lick-un party.
http://www.snopes.com/2016/05/02/klan-leader-endorses-trump/
Edited on 20-01-2017 17:17
20-01-2017 17:02
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner mossy apostate" huffed:NASA thinks there's a link between solar activity and earth's climate...

The solar TSI has been languid for decades. The solar TSI has been low for 10years (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year TSI low). That is why AGW denier liar whiners have predicted an ice age for 2 decades. Yet, Earth temperatures have NOT returned to early 20th century temps. For 385+ straight months, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average. The last 3 years have successively been the hottest Earth temperatures. Present Arctic sea ice to date is increasingly LESS than 2 million square kilometers than the average of the 1980's decade. Present Arctic sea ice VOLUME for January 1, is 10,000+ cubic kilometers LESS than the to date average for the 1980's.
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner mossy apostate" bluffs, huffs & hasn't reported an accurate post since it started. Thank you for being such an....old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
Edited on 20-01-2017 17:04
20-01-2017 19:11
spot
★★★★☆
(1225)
"I did try and **** her. She was married... I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's not got the big phony tits and everything... I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

How about a game

Who said that?
20-01-2017 19:11
spot
★★★★☆
(1225)
"I did try and **** her. She was married... I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's not got the big phony tits and everything... I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

How about a game

Who said that?
20-01-2017 19:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1528)
So he was a punk when he was younger. I was too. Get over it.

I like your game......

"put some ice on that"

Who said that while they were actually president?
20-01-2017 20:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr: gushed:So he was a punk when he was younger. I was too.

He told what he did recently, because he was proud & he & his ego still drive that way. Of course, you're that way, too.
Edited on 20-01-2017 20:24
21-01-2017 15:37
spot
★★★★☆
(1225)
GasGuzzler wrote:
So he was a punk when he was younger. I was too. Get over it.

I like your game......

"put some ice on that"

Who said that while they were actually president?


A punk when he was younger? how old was he when he said that, 65?

Your an excellent mental gymnast I'll give you that.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
02-02-2017 21:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
[b]litesong wrote: First, present Arctic sea ice is sometimes 2 million square kilometers LESS than to date average sea ice of the 1980's decade. Also, January 1, 2017 Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 10,000+ cubic kilometers LESS than January 1, average sea ice VOLLUME of the 1980's decade.
MosesApostaticus squawks about Arctic sea ice gains over the last few years(really 2013 & part of 2014). But that was all swallowed up & disappeared by the much greater AGW energy melting huge VOLUMES of Arctic sea ice. Already the Arctic sea ice VOLUME (2010-16) is less than other decades of retreating sea ice & didn't even NEED a decade to make the temporary blurb of cooling sea ice disappear:
https://sites.google.com/site/pettitclimategraphs/sea-ice-extent#asieds


Can you give us your professional qualifications for trying to interpret these sorts of things for us? It is growing tiresome when the world around you is so simple and yet you don't understand one single word of it.
02-02-2017 23:35
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
[b]litesong wrote: First, present Arctic sea ice is sometimes 2 million square kilometers LESS than to date average sea ice of the 1980's decade. Also, January 1, 2017 Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 10,000+ cubic kilometers LESS than January 1, average sea ice VOLLUME of the 1980's decade.
MosesApostaticus squawks about Arctic sea ice gains over the last few years(really 2013 & part of 2014). But that was all swallowed up & disappeared by the much greater AGW energy melting huge VOLUMES of Arctic sea ice. Already the Arctic sea ice VOLUME (2010-16) is less than other decades of retreating sea ice & didn't even NEED a decade to make the temporary blurb of cooling sea ice disappear:
https://sites.google.com/site/pettitclimategraphs/sea-ice-extent#asieds


Can you give us your professional qualifications for trying to interpret these sorts of things for us? It is growing tiresome when the world around you is so simple and yet you don't understand one single word of it.

Good that you came full fledged as an old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner. I don' interpret. The Arctic graphs show exactly what I stated. AGW denier liar whiners pushin' sea ice increases is BS. All the AGW science says you're BS. Me..... I say you are "old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner wake" without science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
07-02-2017 20:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:"old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner wake"...

"old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner wake", more accurately, is:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".
07-02-2017 21:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
MosesApostaticus wrote: Rather than anthropogenic global warming, a growing number of people believe we have instead entered an ice age this year.

Another old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner, who can't figure that excess AGW energy in the bio-sphere can more easily send regionally unpopulated Polar cold to lower populated latitudes, even to equatorial regions.
I'm glad Moses Apostaticus reports cold weather in populated regions, while at the same time, High Arctic temperatures are soaring. He desperately needs to understand that excess AGW energy powering into Polar regions, is also sending Polar cold south.


Chief Crazy Horse has spoken. Wait, Crazy Horse lost his battle battle and was killed trying to escape prison. litesong will not be far away.
07-02-2017 21:17
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
MosesApostaticus wrote:
Hello

2016 was not 'the hottest year on record'. That is a statistical lie. Instead, we are seeing a growing number of extreme cold weather events. Rather than anthropogenic global warming, a growing number of people believe we have instead entered an ice age this year.

This article outlines the case for such a viewpoint: http://www.xyz.net.au/real-climate-change-imminent-global-ice-age/.

For those of you who support the warming theory, how do you explain the extreme cold we are seeing across the northern hemisphere? What if you're wrong? The implications will be dire.

Cheers.


As you can see, no one wanted to touch your posting because none of them are qualified to tie their own shoes.

The next drop into a glacial period of the ice age we are presently in will be about 120,000 years from now. We had just receded from a glacial period when homosapiens appeared some 200,000 years ago. The oscillations are on a cycle of about 160,000 years if memory serves and I don't care to look it up again when anyone else can do it. spot will no doubt look it up in order to tell me how stupid I am because I'm 10,000 years off. That's his speed.

So anyone that is crying ice age is no different than those crying continuous warming.
07-02-2017 23:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
Moses Apostate wrote: America has a chance to be great again....

.... once the rw kkk(always small letters) can take the black vote away..... oh, yeah.... women shouldn't vote (more women voted for Hillary than Trump)... oh, yeah, the wall will slow the Hispanics voting for democrats. As the kkk(always small letters) say, "Make america white again."
Fred Trump, father of Donald, was arrested at a kkk (always small letters) rally.
Yeah, yeah, yeah..... With a racist, sexist, xenophobic poop, now to be president, the cry strengthens, "make america white again." Its time to take america back to the pre-1960's...... further(?).... 1857(?)..... further(?).... yeah, too many poor people (ev'n ifn they be white trash) get to vote!


As is usual with Chief Dumbass he isn't bright enough to know that Abraham Lincoln and some 660,000 Union soldiers that died in the civil war to free the slaves were Republicans. He doesn't even know that the KKK was founded under the Democrat Party flag and that they only withdrew their membership in the Democrat party because Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act. But as soon as they saw that he really didn't mean to ever enforce it they returned to the Democrat Party because that is where Chief Crazy litebrain and his kind are so easily manipulated by any man who will smile at them and give him the idea that they are gay too.
08-02-2017 02:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Moses Apostate wrote: America has a chance to be great again....

.... once the rw kkk(always small letters) can take the black vote away..... oh, yeah.... women shouldn't vote (more women voted for Hillary than Trump)... oh, yeah, the wall will slow the Hispanics voting for democrats. As the kkk(always small letters) say, "Make america white again."..... With a racist, sexist, xenophobic poop, now to be president, the cry strengthens, "make america white again." Its time to take america back to the pre-1960's...... further(?).... 1857(?)..... further(?).... yeah, too many poor people (ev'n ifn they be white trash) get to vote!

...he isn't bright enough to know that Abraham Lincoln...& soldiers.... were Republicans. He doesn't even know that the KKK was founded under the Democrat Party flag....

Abraham Lincoln staged the greatest hangings of Native Tribal members in the racist history of the U.S. Also, in an open letter to abolitionist Greeley, " If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. ... What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union."
Ah....you prove that Native Tribes are right. transplanted euros (always small letters & some being americans), whether re-pubic-lick-un or dems, were not to be trusted. Also, re-pubic-lick-uns showed themselves to be more racist then the beginnings of dems & the kkk switched to re-pubic-lick-uns, when over great time, dems became more inclusive. Its funny how time seems to be able to change the character of political parties.
08-02-2017 02:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Moses Apostate wrote: America has a chance to be great again....

.... once the rw kkk(always small letters) can take the black vote away..... oh, yeah.... women shouldn't vote (more women voted for Hillary than Trump)... oh, yeah, the wall will slow the Hispanics voting for democrats. As the kkk(always small letters) say, "Make america white again."..... With a racist, sexist, xenophobic poop, now to be president, the cry strengthens, "make america white again." Its time to take america back to the pre-1960's...... further(?).... 1857(?)..... further(?).... yeah, too many poor people (ev'n ifn they be white trash) get to vote!

...he isn't bright enough to know that Abraham Lincoln...& soldiers.... were Republicans. He doesn't even know that the KKK was founded under the Democrat Party flag....

Abraham Lincoln staged the greatest hangings of Native Tribal members in the racist history of the U.S. Also, in an open letter to abolitionist Greeley, " If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. ... What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union."
Ah....you prove that Native Tribes are right. transplanted euros (always small letters & some being americans), whether re-pubic-lick-un or dems, were not to be trusted. Also, re-pubic-lick-uns showed themselves to be more racist then the beginnings of dems & the kkk switched to re-pubic-lick-uns, when over great time, dems became more inclusive. Its funny how time seems to be able to change the character of political parties.


Too bad they missed you. The Indians were warned again and again. They decided not to listen to a more powerful tribe. They attacked the helpless settlers until the military was forced to step in.

In California the Indians tired of the killed of one tribe of the next went with the Missionaries and learned how to live in peace and how to farm the land and use agriculture to live instead of hunting and gathering and fighting over the amount of territory it took to live like savages.

When the Missionaries were withdrawn the Indians kept that agricultural lifestyle and took the names of the Missions as their tribal names.

Tell these people what the names Comanche and Apache mean.
08-02-2017 05:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: In California the Indians....

s: Indian Tribes and Tribal Communities in California
That a war of extermination will continue to be waged....
until the Indian race becomes extinct, must be expected.... the inevitable destiny of the race is beyond the power or wisdom of man to avert.

California Governor Peter H. Burnett, January 7, 1851
////////
Over one-half of the state's Native American population is composed of individuals (and now their descendents) who were relocated to large urban
areas as part of the federal government's termination policy. California's tribes have a tragic...history. Before the missionary, fur trapping, and gold rush era migrations, California's Native American population was estimated at about 200,000. Between 1840 and 1870, that population declined to 12,000 due to disease, removal, and death. Estimates that one half of all California Native Tribes were exterminated. Between 1851 and 1852, 18 treaties were signed between the tribes and the United States. The treaties reserved 7.5 million acres for the tribes but were rejected by the U.S. Senate in secret session at the request of the State of California. The tribes, believing that the treaties were valid, relinquished the historic territories and moved to the reserved acreage. However, once they reached their new locations, they were turned away. The tribes were not officially notified of the reason for this until 1905, some 55 years later. In the 1850s, California passed a series of laws pertaining to its Native American population. These laws allowed: Any Indian to be declared vagrant (upon word of a white person), thrown in jail, and sold at auction for up to four months with no pay.The kidnapping, selling, and use of Indian children as slaves. Indentured servitude of any Indian (one report mentioned 110 servants who ranged from ages 2 to 50, 49 of whom were between 7and 12years old). Prohibited Indians from testifying in court against a white person. In the 1950s, nearly 100 years later, the federal government's continued attempts to force assimilation on the entire Native American population.....
08-02-2017 21:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:

s: Indian Tribes and Tribal Communities in California
That a war of extermination will continue to be waged....
until the Indian race becomes extinct, must be expected.... the inevitable destiny of the race is beyond the power or wisdom of man to avert.

California Governor Peter H. Burnett, January 7, 1851


California had more tribes and larger populations of Indians than the rest of the US put together. The entire northern California were not under the Missions system from the Spanish and retained their likfestyle of killing and looting anyone and anything they saw. It is simply too bad that they weren't wiped out to the last person.

The Indian way was clear cut - either kill or absorb other tribes and the men were NEVER absorbed.

So tough defecation - you tried to fight the white man in the Indian way and lost. And please continue to post your nonsense since everyone reading sees the "environmentalists" for the sick wackos you are.
08-02-2017 22:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

s: Indian Tribes and Tribal Communities in California
That a war of extermination will continue to be waged....
until the Indian race becomes extinct, must be expected.... the inevitable destiny of the race is beyond the power or wisdom of man to avert.

California Governor Peter H. Burnett, January 7, 1851


It is simply too bad that they weren't wiped out to the last person.

"old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner wake", more accurately, is:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up". Suspect "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" has much kkk(always small letters) training.
Julian Bond:
The klan(always small letters) has become just one element in a much broader spectrum of white supremacist activity.
08-02-2017 22:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1528)
Thanks for the education Wake. I've looked up a bunch of this to verify as I was a bit skeptical. Realize now that I have been indoctrinated ever since my parents took me to see Dances With Wolves as a kid.
11-02-2017 03:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" guffed: Thanks for the education Wake. I have been indoctrinated ever since my parents took me to see Dances With Wolves as a kid.

"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" was indoctrinated by a movie, now listens to another old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
They both can attend a racist, sexist, xenophobic "Don'T rump" rally. Their problem is whether to sit with the "Don'T rump" klan or the kkk(always small letters) klan. Actually, the two klans are interspersed.... all the time.
12-02-2017 00:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Thanks for the education Wake. I've looked up a bunch of this to verify as I was a bit skeptical. Realize now that I have been indoctrinated ever since my parents took me to see Dances With Wolves as a kid.


I remember reading an account from one of the Gold Rush settlers that started late in the season. This was suicide. There wouldn't be any fodder for the pack animals. So the wagon with his wife and children could barely move at any speed with the Oxen dying by the middle of Utah. Then the pack mule and then the children and then his wife. By then he had no option but to carry on. He barely made it though the Rockies before the passes were shut down from snow. He had been reduced to eating horse manure from the earlier gold rushers. Horses don't digest all of the hay so there is some slight nutrition left in it.

He was almost in a coma across the Sierra Nevada and as he dropped below the snow line there was a lone Indian. The Indian looked at him and motioned him to follow. As he was following ALL he could think about was haunch of Indian. The Indian took him back to his camp and fed him and gave him clean water. He had no way to thank the Indian but to shake his hand and walk down to Sacramento.

Of the 300,000 people that set off on the California Gold Rush via the three routes - Overland, shipping down and fighting across the isthmus of Panama or around Cape Horn, only 50,000 survived. And half of those died in the first year since there weren't any reliable sources of food in California and most of them were worn out from the travel.

This man I'm speaking of survived. But, he said, for the rest of his life he dreamed of a nice roast haunch of Indian.
12-02-2017 01:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:... Crazy Horse....was killed trying to escape prison.

Correction: Crazy Horse....was killed while in custody & unarmed. It was the only way that guards could kill him......because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. If Native Tribal warriors could get enough firearms to arm only 10% of warriors, Native Tribes won battles..... because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. & where could Native Tribes get firearms? From unpatriotic & money hungry transplanted euros....because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. It cost $1 million to kill one Native Tribal warrior...because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. Of course, transplanted euros added unarmed Native Tribal babies, children & women in the statistics... because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers.
15-02-2017 18:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:... Crazy Horse....was killed trying to escape prison.

Correction: Crazy Horse....was killed while in custody & unarmed. It was the only way that guards could kill him......because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. If Native Tribal warriors could get enough firearms to arm only 10% of warriors, Native Tribes won battles..... because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. & where could Native Tribes get firearms? From unpatriotic & money hungry transplanted euros....because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. It cost $1 million to kill one Native Tribal warrior...because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. Of course, transplanted euros added unarmed Native Tribal babies, children & women in the statistics... because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers.

Nother correction:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:... Crazy Horse....was killed trying to escape prison.
//////
litesong wrote:
Crazy Horse....was killed while in custody & unarmed. It was the only way that guards could kill him......because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. If Native Tribal warriors could get enough firearms to arm only 10% of warriors, Native Tribes won battles..... because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. & where could Native Tribes get firearms? From unpatriotic & money hungry transplanted euros....because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. It cost $1 million to kill one Native Tribal warrior...because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers. Of course, transplanted euros added unarmed Native Tribal babies, children & women in the statistics... because transplanted euros are terrible soldiers.
Edited on 15-02-2017 18:08
15-02-2017 18:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1528)
Are you talking about the soldiers that defeated the most powerful military in the world......twice?
15-02-2017 19:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Are you talking about the soldiers that defeated the most powerful military in the world......twice?

Ah.... WWI was completely unnecessary. Egotistical generals "jes wanna play with dar war toys". Post WWI american & european suppression of germany led directly to WWII. The greatest battles of WWII were fought between germany & russia. 26-7 million russian & russian dominated country deaths (most civilians) died (50+ times the population of Seattle) fighting germany, while soviets chewed up German energies & war materials on the eastern front. One russian city alone, St. Petersburg (then Leningrad) had 1.5 million die, mostly of starvation & inhumanity. american war dead (mostly soldiers).... ~ 450,000!
Since WWII, the U.S. needed high tech to conduct its violations into other countries, often against tribal regions (very much like Native Tribal genocidal attacks WITHIN what it now considers its own borders, AND into the 20th & 21st centuries)..... pretty much unsuccessfully.
Edited on 15-02-2017 19:19
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Heliogenic global cooling & ice age this year:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Relatable Warming Impact Articles & Studies2022-11-2019 16:38
Next year will the first year since lord knows when CO2 is more than 400 ppm all year at Moana Loa305-11-2019 18:15
Anyone tried calculating & tracking their CO2 footprint over time?829-10-2019 04:26
"GREENLANDS melting ice may affect everyone"922-10-2019 23:17
Revealing the 160 year systematic error behind greenhouse theory with Raman Spectroscopy2422-09-2019 22:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact