Remember me
▼ Content

health emergency

health emergency25-06-2019 00:38
boreallfor
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
climate change effects on health according to 74 medical & public health groups
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/climate-change-health-emergency-74-medical-public-health-groups-warn-n1020961
25-06-2019 01:06
Into the Night
★★★★★
(9226)
Define 'climate change'.
25-06-2019 02:16
HarveyH55
★★★★☆
(1173)
Only 74, out of thousands... Guess those groups are a little short on funding. Makes about as much sense as one atmospheric gas, burning up the planet, which conveniently can be taxed...
25-06-2019 03:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1392)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Only 74, out of thousands... Guess those groups are a little short on funding. Makes about as much sense as one atmospheric gas, burning up the planet, which conveniently can be taxed...

Well said Harvey.

I think people screw me over because they don't want to see someone willing to put out the effort that they won't.~James~
25-06-2019 03:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1392)
Into the Night wrote:
Define 'climate change'.

Not only is the "climate change" undefined, they also have an undefined "health emergency". The entire article is about medical professionals claiming a medical emergency, but not one illness is named.

This kind of shit from NBC is why they are in a steady decline and hopefully soon they will be belly up and broke.

I think people screw me over because they don't want to see someone willing to put out the effort that they won't.~James~
25-06-2019 13:22
Into the Night
★★★★★
(9226)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Define 'climate change'.

Not only is the "climate change" undefined, they also have an undefined "health emergency". The entire article is about medical professionals claiming a medical emergency, but not one illness is named.

This kind of shit from NBC is why they are in a steady decline and hopefully soon they will be belly up and broke.

They do have Microsoft money behind them though. Could be awhile.

The Parrot Killer
25-06-2019 21:36
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(4611)
boreallfor wrote:climate change effects on health according to 74 medical & public health groups https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/climate-change-health-emergency-74-medical-public-health-groups-warn-n1020961

So ... more people who have only opinions and no science ... more opinions not based on any science.

I'm not even going to waste my time reading this article.

Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate health emergency:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
'Climate change erodes mental health,' says psychiatrist030-04-2019 15:34
Old Crow to declare climate change state of emergency029-04-2019 03:03
Nicola Sturgeon declares 'climate emergency' at SNP conference028-04-2019 22:50
Corbyn launches bid to declare a national climate emergency028-04-2019 15:40
Our biggest health risk is climate change, Quebec doctors group says826-04-2019 04:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact