Remember me
▼ Content

Greenman and Education


Greenman and Education07-11-2017 17:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
My wife is a retired teacher and she has many friends who are about to retire or just retired.

What do they say about Millennials? That far too many of them were raised by the "me" generation - two generations back - because their own children are now only able to support themselves by working massive overtime or multiple jobs.

Too many Millennials are so stupid that they cannot read nor write. It's easy to see them on facebook as they sort of spell things out and they cannot understand words with more than two syllables. Others use the artificial intelligence feature to send text because it does the spelling for them. But they don't know if it is actually sending what they want it to send because they cannot read properly. They even have apps that will read a text out because they can't read it themselves.

Greenman is this sort of thing. Somewhere or other he read an article on man-made global warming. And in order to appear smart to himself he will defend this idea despite knowing nothing at all about science.

In other postings he told us that he "modeled" the temperatures using CO2 and other "greenhouse" gases. When placed on the spot did he display this "model" that he had? No - he copied a long term temperature chart from Wikipedia and figured that the rest of us wouldn't know.

Plus he wasn't smart enough to read that chart which showed CO2 trailing the changes in temperature by 800 years. Some greenhouse gas that is.

And his best comment was that the people who signed the Oregon Petition didn't know anything about climate. And who were the people he was telling us about?

Dr. Edward Teller, Nobel Laureate in physics
Dr. Ivar Giaever, Nobel Laureate in physics
Dr. Robert Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in physics
Dr. Richard Lindzen, member of the National Academy of Sciences, professor emeritus of MIT; an atmospheric physicist
Dr. Fred Singer, chief scientist of the U.S. Department of Transportation (1987– 89), vice chairman of the National Advisory Committee for Oceans and Atmosphere (1981–86)(now called NOAA), founding dean of the School of Environmental and Planetary Sciences in the University of Miami (1964–67), the first director of the National Weather Satellite Service (1962–64); an atmospheric and space physicist.
Dr. William Happer, former director of energy research at the U.S. Department of Energy, professor emeritus of physics of the Princeton University.
Dr. John Christy, distinguished professor of Atmospheric Science and director of the Earth System Science Center at UAH, an atmospheric scientist.
(Roy Spencer and John Christy are co-recipients of NASA's Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal for global temperature monitoring work with satellites.)
Dr. Willie Soon, an astrophysicist.
Dr. Freeman Dyson, a member of the National Academy of Sciences, London Mathematical Society, NASA Advisory Council (2001-2003); former chairman of Federation of American Scientists (1962-1963); a winner of the Danny Heineman Prize (American Physical Society), Lorentz Medal (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences), Hughes Medal (The Royal Society), Max Planck Medal (German Physical Society), Oppenheimer Memorial Prize, Harvey Prize, Wolf Prize in Physics, Andrew Gemant Award (American Institute of Physics), Enrico Fermi Award (U.S. Department of Energy); professor emeritus of physics, Princeton University.

Dr. Ross McKitrick, professor of economics.
Stephen McIntyre, a mining expert and businessman.
(Dr. Ross McKitrick and Stephen McIntyre co-authored the first paper, debunking the "hockey stick" fabrication by Michael Mann et al.)

Dr. Patrick Michaels, former president of of the American Association of State Climatologists.
Dr. Sallie Baliunas, astrophysicist.
Dr. Craig Idso, Agronomy and Geography.
Dr. Edward Wegman, a former chair of the National Research Council Committee on Applied and Theoretical Statistics.
Dr. Judith Curry, a former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology, a climatologist.
Dr. David Legates, a former Delaware State climatologist.
Dr. Tim Ball, geography and climatology.
Dr. Roger Revelle,  Al Gore's "mentor" (according to Al Gore).
Dr. Robert Jastrow, the founder and first director of the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (NASA GISS), an astronomer.
Dr. William Nierenberg, chairman of the Carbon Dioxide Assessment Committee (1979-1983) – the first comprehensive research of the alleged "global warming" danger; member of the National Academy of Sciences; director of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography (1965-1986), chairman of the National Advisory Committee on Oceans and Atmosphere (1971-1975), chairman of the Advisory Council of NASA (1978-1982); member of: the White House Task Force on Oceanography (1969-1970), the National Science Board (1972–1978, 1982–1988),  the National Research Council (1978–1984), the Council of the National Academy of Sciences (1979-1982), a physicist.
John Coleman, Weather Channel Founder.
Anthony Watts, editor of the leading web climate publication wattsupwiththat.com, a meteorologist.

Also Dr. Christopher Essex, Dr. Roger Pielke, Jr., Dr. Nir Shaviv, Dr. Sherwood Idso, Dr. Robert Balling, Dr. Arthur Robinson, Dr. Robert Carter and countless other distinguished and competent scientists. More than 30,000 scientists and other professionals with expert knowledge of natural sciences.

The "me" generation has hatched the "I know everything" generation who far too often react to asinine theories with total belief for no other reason that those who actually do know better pooh-poohed them.

Greenman and his alter ego litebrain are today's generation of ditch-diggers that will remain unemployed because there is no longer any need for ditch diggers.
07-11-2017 21:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ... alter ego...
It is well known, the alter ego of "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is the clown, IT.
08-11-2017 01:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ... alter ego...
It is well known, the alter ego of "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is the clown, IT.


Hey, I thought you were going to sue me so that I could completely identify you? Are you afraid or something? Maybe if people know what you are they will all laugh their asses off at you? That is more than the people that already know you. I feel sorry for your wife if you actually have one.
08-11-2017 03:20
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
My wife is a retired teacher and she has many friends who are about to retire or just retired.

What do they say about Millennials? That far too many of them were raised by the "me" generation - two generations back - because their own children are now only able to support themselves by working massive overtime or multiple jobs.

Too many Millennials are so stupid that they cannot read nor write. It's easy to see them on facebook as they sort of spell things out and they cannot understand words with more than two syllables. Others use the artificial intelligence feature to send text because it does the spelling for them. But they don't know if it is actually sending what they want it to send because they cannot read properly. They even have apps that will read a text out because they can't read it themselves.

Greenman is this sort of thing. Somewhere or other he read an article on man-made global warming. And in order to appear smart to himself he will defend this idea despite knowing nothing at all about science.

In other postings he told us that he "modeled" the temperatures using CO2 and other "greenhouse" gases. When placed on the spot did he display this "model" that he had? No - he copied a long term temperature chart from Wikipedia and figured that the rest of us wouldn't know.

Plus he wasn't smart enough to read that chart which showed CO2 trailing the changes in temperature by 800 years. Some greenhouse gas that is.

And his best comment was that the people who signed the Oregon Petition didn't know anything about climate. And who were the people he was telling us about?

Dr. Edward Teller, Nobel Laureate in physics
Dr. Ivar Giaever, Nobel Laureate in physics
Dr. Robert Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in physics
Dr. Richard Lindzen, member of the National Academy of Sciences, professor emeritus of MIT; an atmospheric physicist
Dr. Fred Singer, chief scientist of the U.S. Department of Transportation (1987– 89), vice chairman of the National Advisory Committee for Oceans and Atmosphere (1981–86)(now called NOAA), founding dean of the School of Environmental and Planetary Sciences in the University of Miami (1964–67), the first director of the National Weather Satellite Service (1962–64); an atmospheric and space physicist.
Dr. William Happer, former director of energy research at the U.S. Department of Energy, professor emeritus of physics of the Princeton University.
Dr. John Christy, distinguished professor of Atmospheric Science and director of the Earth System Science Center at UAH, an atmospheric scientist.
(Roy Spencer and John Christy are co-recipients of NASA's Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal for global temperature monitoring work with satellites.)
Dr. Willie Soon, an astrophysicist.
Dr. Freeman Dyson, a member of the National Academy of Sciences, London Mathematical Society, NASA Advisory Council (2001-2003); former chairman of Federation of American Scientists (1962-1963); a winner of the Danny Heineman Prize (American Physical Society), Lorentz Medal (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences), Hughes Medal (The Royal Society), Max Planck Medal (German Physical Society), Oppenheimer Memorial Prize, Harvey Prize, Wolf Prize in Physics, Andrew Gemant Award (American Institute of Physics), Enrico Fermi Award (U.S. Department of Energy); professor emeritus of physics, Princeton University.

Dr. Ross McKitrick, professor of economics.
Stephen McIntyre, a mining expert and businessman.
(Dr. Ross McKitrick and Stephen McIntyre co-authored the first paper, debunking the "hockey stick" fabrication by Michael Mann et al.)

Dr. Patrick Michaels, former president of of the American Association of State Climatologists.
Dr. Sallie Baliunas, astrophysicist.
Dr. Craig Idso, Agronomy and Geography.
Dr. Edward Wegman, a former chair of the National Research Council Committee on Applied and Theoretical Statistics.
Dr. Judith Curry, a former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology, a climatologist.
Dr. David Legates, a former Delaware State climatologist.
Dr. Tim Ball, geography and climatology.
Dr. Roger Revelle,  Al Gore's "mentor" (according to Al Gore).
Dr. Robert Jastrow, the founder and first director of the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (NASA GISS), an astronomer.
Dr. William Nierenberg, chairman of the Carbon Dioxide Assessment Committee (1979-1983) – the first comprehensive research of the alleged "global warming" danger; member of the National Academy of Sciences; director of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography (1965-1986), chairman of the National Advisory Committee on Oceans and Atmosphere (1971-1975), chairman of the Advisory Council of NASA (1978-1982); member of: the White House Task Force on Oceanography (1969-1970), the National Science Board (1972–1978, 1982–1988),  the National Research Council (1978–1984), the Council of the National Academy of Sciences (1979-1982), a physicist.
John Coleman, Weather Channel Founder.
Anthony Watts, editor of the leading web climate publication wattsupwiththat.com, a meteorologist.

Also Dr. Christopher Essex, Dr. Roger Pielke, Jr., Dr. Nir Shaviv, Dr. Sherwood Idso, Dr. Robert Balling, Dr. Arthur Robinson, Dr. Robert Carter and countless other distinguished and competent scientists. More than 30,000 scientists and other professionals with expert knowledge of natural sciences.

The "me" generation has hatched the "I know everything" generation who far too often react to asinine theories with total belief for no other reason that those who actually do know better pooh-poohed them.

Greenman and his alter ego litebrain are today's generation of ditch-diggers that will remain unemployed because there is no longer any need for ditch diggers.


Wake, I feel sorry for you wife, who apparently spent her life with the likes of you. Says something about her grit, but not very much about her intelligence, so I think her opinion about anything is as worthless as yours.

You make wild-assed, unfounded claims about people, in your anger generated posts. You don't even stop to think if what you are saying makes sense. You just lash out with stupidity, hoping some of it will land somewhere useful. It takes a special kind of stupid though, to compare someone who posts in here, with someone who didn't bother to learn to read or write.

But you are special, Wake, very special. And that is why you say such silly things. You don't have the mental capacity to understand what is wrong, do you? You used to, way back long time ago, but now everything just seems confusing to you, doesn't it? You just can't quite get all those pieces to fit together, to give you a clear picture of what's going on, can you?

I don't lie about things like where I got the graph that I posted. Why should I? It's easy enough to verify. Just do a search on what you think that graph is called, and see if you can find it anywhere. I know for certain that you won't find that one anywhere but right here in this forum, because this is the only place that I have published it, so far.

I'm sure you can find graphs that show EPICA Dome C temperature record, which my graph does show. But you won't in a million years find one that shows a Backcast that accurately tracks it, like my model's does.

I'm sorry that all of this is upsetting to you, but my best advice for this situation is to get over. As the Hopi Sinon elder said, it's a flood. Let go of the bank and let the water take you where it will. Do not try to struggle against it. Or something like that. But just go with it. Accept it, and work through it.

Because continuing to post your bull shit in here is just going to bring about more button pushing on my part, and I done figured out where your button is. And I'm going to push it every time you open your stupid mouth. And you are eventually going to lose control of yourself, probably shoot your wife, your neighbor's kid, and the cops that come to arrest you.

All that for what? Just because the GreenMan pointed out what an idiot you are, again.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
Edited on 08-11-2017 03:23
08-11-2017 22:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GreenMan wrote:

Wake, I feel sorry for you wife, who apparently spent her life with the likes of you. Says something about her grit, but not very much about her intelligence, so I think her opinion about anything is as worthless as yours.

You make wild-assed, unfounded claims about people, in your anger generated posts. You don't even stop to think if what you are saying makes sense. You just lash out with stupidity, hoping some of it will land somewhere useful. It takes a special kind of stupid though, to compare someone who posts in here, with someone who didn't bother to learn to read or write.

But you are special, Wake, very special. And that is why you say such silly things. You don't have the mental capacity to understand what is wrong, do you? You used to, way back long time ago, but now everything just seems confusing to you, doesn't it? You just can't quite get all those pieces to fit together, to give you a clear picture of what's going on, can you?

I don't lie about things like where I got the graph that I posted. Why should I? It's easy enough to verify. Just do a search on what you think that graph is called, and see if you can find it anywhere. I know for certain that you won't find that one anywhere but right here in this forum, because this is the only place that I have published it, so far.

I'm sure you can find graphs that show EPICA Dome C temperature record, which my graph does show. But you won't in a million years find one that shows a Backcast that accurately tracks it, like my model's does.

I'm sorry that all of this is upsetting to you, but my best advice for this situation is to get over. As the Hopi Sinon elder said, it's a flood. Let go of the bank and let the water take you where it will. Do not try to struggle against it. Or something like that. But just go with it. Accept it, and work through it.

Because continuing to post your bull shit in here is just going to bring about more button pushing on my part, and I done figured out where your button is. And I'm going to push it every time you open your stupid mouth. And you are eventually going to lose control of yourself, probably shoot your wife, your neighbor's kid, and the cops that come to arrest you.

All that for what? Just because the GreenMan pointed out what an idiot you are, again.


Snapping at me doesn't change what you said. You said that those that signed the Oregon Petition didn't know anything about climate science when they invented it.

What was this supreme stupidity about there never being large forest fires before or that the ashes were washing into the ocean and poison it? You are an incredible fool who will say anything.

You have a model but are scared out of your mind to show it because it is so easy to tear anything you do to pieces. You do not have enough education in simple mathematics to chart anything let alone a temperature history. You are incapable of of using trace gases because there is no accurate historic values of them and aren't smart enough to know that.

You aren't even bright enough to know that most of these mean global temperature readings are pure BS because the changes in temperature that they claim are less than 10% of the possible errors.

Face it greenman - you are nothing more than a clown. You know nothing about anything you speak of but will not stop saying it.
08-11-2017 22:57
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1295)
I don't know what kids are like in the USA today but here in the UK they have to be the nicest generation ever. Something has gone very right in schools today.

Just sensible. A little lacking in revolution but then I may well be misjudgiing them and it is simply their patience that I see and they will be revolutionary and brilliant at the same time.
09-11-2017 01:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:.... doesn't change...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" doesn't change it from being an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.
09-11-2017 01:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
And they said it couldn't be done!
///////
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" said it can always be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.
09-11-2017 02:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Tim the plumber wrote:
I don't know what kids are like in the USA today but here in the UK they have to be the nicest generation ever. Something has gone very right in schools today.

Just sensible. A little lacking in revolution but then I may well be misjudgiing them and it is simply their patience that I see and they will be revolutionary and brilliant at the same time.


The AVERAGE Millennial here is like that. But we don't see those kind on-line. We see people like litebrain and greenhorn who speak because they have no other intent than to deny. They wish a dying world and someone they can blame.

Can you imagine claiming that forest fires were rare or that the ones that California had were the most damaging ever? Just in California in the past we had forest fires 10 times larger. We had entire Redwood forests burned to the ground. What happens? In the spring new trees sprout from the roots.

litebrain is trying to tell us that the arctic ice is the lowest ever when we only had the ability to actually measure it since 1980. And we know that two American nuclear subs and a British one all surfaced at the north pole in the late 50's and early 60's to open water. He couldn't even look it up to discover we just had another surface there in 2015 by breaking through 3 feet of ice in the iceless wonderland of his.

The well educated millennial is better educated than ever. They are more knowledgeable and they actually THINK. I had PhD's around me that couldn't tell the time of day. Two of them actually said that they needed two IBM supercomputers to run a multi-axis chemical separation device for RNA and I did it with an 8008. They had to get rid of me after that. I was an embarrassment sitting in the meetings. The project leader was a PhD Chemist that they didn't like him either since he became famous overnight and they got rid of him shortly after we improved the device into the first DNA analyzer. He went on to become professor and lecturer in Chemistry at a university. Meanwhile without people that knew what they were doing that company fell apart and was bought up by someone with vision.

But far too many of the millennials are terribly uneducated here. People entering universities are having to take remedial reading! Think about that. They can't write longhand at all. They are signing their names with printed letters.
09-11-2017 04:08
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: He couldn't even look it up...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" denied that subs surfaced near the North Pole after the 50's & 60's. I voided its stance, by saying at least 3 countries had surfaced subs near the North Pole. I didn't mention details that "many time threatener wake-me-up", in hindsight & with desire to denigrate, demanded. Chuck "many time threatener wake-me-up". It is a racist pig, adores being a racist pig & kkk(always small letters) member, is a multi-faceted threatener, flashes its NRA contribution, AND admires its new "bump stock". It would love to be a prisoner, because it could lean on its macho, saying "I deserved it".




Join the debate Greenman and Education:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
GreenMan's Climate Model4001-03-2018 21:16
Greenman21930-08-2017 01:33
Is education the solution?522-12-2015 21:54
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact