Greenhouse Gases Do NOT Violate The Stefan-Boltzmann Law

Page 17 of 17<<<151617
12-09-2019 18:43
tmiddles
★★★★☆
(1103)
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBD can't even tell you what happens to the radiance from the room he's in when it hits his own skin.

He's already told you. Stop lying.

Ah the Trump tactic: repeat the lie. Quote it and prove me wrong.

gfm7175 wrote:
[quote]tmiddles wrote:
ITN/IBD have entirely manufactured "laws" of science that can be found nowhere else. (The first 5 textbook I found contradict them)
They didn't manufacture them. Take a look at them for yourself..

You haven't looked have you? You've never actually cracked open a textbook covering thermodynamics.
I've quoted 5 and 7 more sources link

gfm7175 wrote:
A body of a lower energy state does not have sufficient energy to be absorbed by a body of a higher energy state. See Planck's Law for reference.

And where did you find that?

Google search yields nothing
Edited on 12-09-2019 18:52
12-09-2019 19:54
Into the Night
★★★★★
(9164)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
[quote]tmiddles wrote:
IBD can't even tell you what happens to the radiance from the room he's in when it hits his own skin.

He's already told you. Stop lying.

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
ITN/IBD have entirely manufactured "laws" of science that can be found nowhere else. (The first 5 textbook I found contradict them)
They didn't manufacture them. Take a look at them for yourself..

You haven't looked have you? You've never actually cracked open a textbook covering thermodynamics.
I've quoted 5 and 7 more sources link

gfm7175 wrote:
A body of a lower energy state does not have sufficient energy to be absorbed by a body of a higher energy state. See Planck's Law for reference.

Repetitious lies.

* You can't make heat flow from cold to hot.

The Parrot Killer
12-09-2019 21:19
gfm7175
★★☆☆☆
(185)
tmiddles wrote:

tmiddles wrote:

Same lies and whining.

I literally JUST told you where I got that from within the very comment you made this reply to. And you wonder why I am unwilling to dig through past posts to provide you with a quote that you are going to outright deny anyway...
Edited on 12-09-2019 21:20
12-09-2019 23:16
tmiddles
★★★★☆
(1103)
gfm7175 wrote:
I literally JUST told you where I got that from within the very comment you made this reply to.

Yes and you are literally wrong about there being a source for that strange statement. What on the dark web beyond Google's reach?

Neither Planck nor any source of instruction on the 2nd LTD will support your claims.

You guys made that up!
Edited on 12-09-2019 23:18
13-09-2019 00:04
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(4578)
tmiddles wrote:Neither Planck nor any source of instruction on the 2nd LTD will support your claims.

Translation: There is no repeatable example supporting your claim ... and it's other people's fault.

Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-09-2019 00:28
tmiddles
★★★★☆
(1103)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Neither Planck nor any source of instruction on the 2nd LTD will support your claims.

Translation: There is no repeatable example supporting your claim ... and it's other people's fault.

You're just goofing off because your goal is to sabotage debate.

You in a room maintaining body temp proves your weird theory wrong every time. Because without absorbing the radiance from the room it's the equivalent of your being in deep space. You can't make your calculation work so you dodge it.

And you have never given an example of anything you find to be useable as data or an experiment. You disqualify everything.
Edited on 13-09-2019 00:30
13-09-2019 03:20
Into the Night
★★★★★
(9164)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You're just goofing off because your goal is to sabotage debate.

You in a room maintaining body temp proves your weird theory wrong every time. Because without absorbing the radiance from the room it's the equivalent of your being in deep space. You can't make your calculation work so you dodge it.

And you have never given an example of anything you find to be useable as data or an experiment. You disqualify everything.

YALIF. Repetitious questions already answered. Bulverism fallacy.

The Parrot Killer
13-09-2019 03:48
tmiddles
★★★★☆
(1103)
Into the Night wrote:
YALIF.
dead wood. Disrespectful indiscriminant quoting and nothing messages. The censor pouring sand on the board.
13-09-2019 05:55
Into the Night
★★★★★
(9164)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
YALIF.
dead wood. Disrespectful indiscriminant quoting and nothing messages. The censor pouring sand on the board.

YALIF. Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer
Page 17 of 17<<<151617

Join the debate Greenhouse Gases Do NOT Violate The Stefan-Boltzmann Law:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Bill Nye greenhouse gas experiment fail.1515-09-2019 20:45
Revealing the 160 year systematic error behind greenhouse theory with Raman Spectroscopy215-09-2019 18:46
Is CO2 much of a Greenhouse gas at all?10813-09-2019 05:54
There is no greenhouse effect1513-08-2019 23:33
Greenhouse effect of CO22713-08-2019 17:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact